The Flash vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
The victor would be WW hands down.

ayjay
i dunno...flash would be a handful....WW isnt ne where near as fast as him...and he could vibrate through her or sumtin.....tough

Draco69
I guess I should laid down some ground rules: completely featureless environment, no outside influences, they are at their best, and no killing (they ARE heroes).

BobbyD
Wow...I suppose if Wonder Woman got that one opportunity to land a blow on Flash, it's over. I just don't know if that would happen though.

Draco69
The Flash would pummel Diana at near invisible speeds. With her nigh-invulnerability, she would be coherent enough to detect a pattern in his attacks. With her superspeed and cagey battle tactics, she would unleash a glancing blow to stun the Flash and finish the job. THEN she would collapse.

pr1983
first blow in this match wins really... could be either...

Draco69
True

The Flash
Flash at his best? Since KC Flash is his best, then he wins.

Draco69
You mean Kingdom Come Flash? The multi-dimensional Flash that's pretty much everywhere, everytime? No, not him. The Flash in your thread looking sad and lonely. Not some alternate dimension wannabe.

baddspellahl4
true dat, true dat

vaya_the_elf
I'd have to say Flash on this one.

The Flash
But you said 'they are at their best'.

Draco69
By the white hair on my grandma's chin, when I said "at their best" I meant at their normal power levels, all rested up, and not suffering from any story elements that weaken them. (e.g. Flash broke his legs, Diana's blind) If you want to include KC Flash then I'll include Diana as a Greek Goddess. The result would be the same.

ayjay
would it?

Tron
You forgot to thank this site for that descriptionwink:

http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

You're right though, Wonder Women if just fast enough to catch Flash with at least one blow, which is all she really needs with her strength. And, from what I've heard, she's already beaten Flash before.

K3VIL
Actually Wally is faster then ever, and he possess powers that no other Flash gain, i mean, this fight goes to him hands down.WW cannot approach too much high levels of speed cause Wonder Woman lacks the speed aura of true speedsters, the environmental effects/disruptions that she causes probably prevent her from utilizing superspeed mobility as a common mode of travel.And don't forget that Wally can arrive at lightspeed and enhance his physical mass at infinite level, and we all know what that kind of attack do.In a comic book, Diana would arrive at the Olympus with a punch like that.

Draco69
WW's superspeed was granted by the gods. It's magical in nature. So Flash can not "disrupt" it as you described. The laws of physics does not apply to Diana. As for the infamous "infinity mass super punch" that the Flash used on the the Martian speedster, Zoom, it only occurred because the Martian was traveling at a high velocity like the Flash was. Flash compounding the excess energy created by the both of them to increase his mass and unleash it on Zoom. In other words, the Flash was absorbing the momentum from Zoom, combining it with his, exponentially increasing his mass, and releasing this energy at Zoom at the "end of the tunnel of photons" Diana isn't connected with the Speed Force. Her speed is magical in nature. She isn't capable of the speed seen in the first arc of the JLA. So there's no energy to absorb. Thus the Flash can't perform his ultimate attack.

Diana isn't stupid. She already knows that the Flash is much, much faster than her. So she won't even try to utlize her speed. With near-Superman strength and invulnerabilty, all she needs is one good hit. It's been done before. And yes, WW has kicked the Flash's ass before.

K3VIL
Flash can perform the "infinity mass super punch" even if you're not connected to SF

Draco69
When the Flash reaches lightspeed, he cannot affect objects that are not moving at hyper-velocity. Zoom was affected because he was moving at hyper-velocity. There's some physics theory (no I don't know the exact wording, Mr. Bayha was a terrible teacher) that objects at light speed are immutable to their surrounding environments. In other words, they are intangible. The Flash has approached lightspeed to due his good deeds. But at lightspeed he can't affect anything because he's intangible. There have numerous writers who haven't taken this into consideration, but hey it's not a big deal. And this "infinity mass super punch" was only performed ONCE. Under the eyes of Grant Morrison. His name should say enough.

Mainstream
WonderWoman would win... though not easily though

Draco69
Cool

WW_Rules
Well, The Flash is fast enough to run away, the only thing that could save him here.

kgkg
lol don't bring theory most comics follow very little scientic theories.

it is said that you can't travel faster than light speed if you have mass, the only way to go beyond is at higher freqencies , such as Gamma etc.

aside that ya WW only need one punch for flash K.O

But i hardly think she can touch flash .

battle can go wither way , it all depends on if WW can get flash a hit or two.

Arsenal
If Wonder Woman could punch the ground just hard enough to startle Flash so that she could get her lasso around him then she would win.

kgkg
if flash can think i light speed he can see every movement , wonder women whould be like a slow statue moving , that why i think she can never touch him.

But Comics Flash always seem to Trip , blasted , but that's rediculous

Then don't say he is at speed of light , it contridicts his power.

If i can think light speed aint nobody touching me

Draco69
Eventually there would be a pattern to his attacks. WW has nigh invulnerability so his hits would be shrugged off. Eventually WW would land a glancing blow. Which is all she needs really. If Deathstroke can react to the Flash, so can WW.

vaya_the_elf
Just depends on what happens, but i think flash would win.

Arsenal
When Wonder Woman would try to catch Flash in her lasso, he would catch it and wrap it around her. She would then be powerless and Wally would have his way with her.

Draco69
WW is smart enough not to use her lasso. Has everyone forgotten she can fly? Her lasso is telekinetically manipulated so it wouldn't do much good in his hands.

kgkg
ya WW whould probrobably , but realisticly someone who moves at light speed should never get a punch, but ya i am not saying no one has touch flash lots of people knocked him out that are slower all am saying that just wrong , quicksilver yes his fast but there is a diff btw fast and light speed. do you see light move NO , even if you are faster that sound.

But if there ever was a battle i bet WW will win just cause Flash is lightspeed but in fight his more like speed of sound no joke.

Arsenal
She wouldn't have to use it. When/if she came down low to attack him, that is when he would cease the opportunity to grab it. Of course if she's smart like how you say, she would either leave it at the base and/or throw rocks and shit at him but doing that would take a long time if not forever to land a successful hit.

Draco69
Eventually the Flash would get tagged. He's been tagged before. By Deathstoke. By Batman. By Superman, etc. All Di needs in one good hit.

NicktheBassist
i say flash. he would run circles around WW..... literally. she would get wasted.

nigel45
I'm a Flash fan, but WW has definite advantages here. Perhaps the biggest being that she is nigh invulnerable. Now Flash at the absolute peak of his abilities, well, maybe. I honestly don't know. If the fight is not to the death, then some of Flash's more powerful attacks couldn't be utilized.

K3VIL
ROTFL
You take the victory of Deathstroke as a real thing?It was crap fighting, like Wolverine catching Ogun, a guy that can run at lightspeed too.

IRTMU-Dragon
Lobo would run in and be like

"So... we got a fast one, eh? Looks like I finally get to use this..."

And hed drop his nuclear hand grenade... once again saying
"This will only hurt once, lobo old boy" to himself...

"But DAMN will it hurt" Ka boom...

Im pretty sure Wonder woman would do something like that too... ya know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, The Flash can phase through people, I know he cant do it on Magically endowed people like Juggernaut, but WW would fall to a phase through... or is she "too tough"

Scoobless
where EXACTLY would she hide a hand grenade in that costume??????

IRTMU-Dragon
I was talking about Lobo as a joke, lol.

Max Spidey 24
Wonderwoman is whipped, Flash could have sex with her and lasso her up with her own lasso then blame it on superman before she figures out he did it.

Euripides
Yeah Right. Nigh invulnerability remember? One hit and hes down.

blackwarrior
Naughty man in red tights gets spanked by the Awesome Amazon

Adam Warlock
I don't know, Jrod and Juntai seem to think Flash can bring down a Rune King Thor. Couldn't Flash imp her a few times?

Superherovandal

Demas
This is a walk in the park for Wally. He speed-steals Wonder Woman so that she's a statue, then attacks her at will. He could pick up some dirt of the ground and chuck it at fantastic speeds lending it WW's stolen speed and it would punch through her like the bullets she otherwise deflects with her bracelets. Or he picks her up and dumps her into the Speed Force. Or he vibrates through her and lets her explode. Or he IMPs her (which he has done under other writers including Kelly and Johns). Or he phases her or an object- like the ground- into her. Or he time travels back to the date of her origin and prevents her from existing. Or he runs across the globe for artifacts to defeat her and uses them before she can blink.

Speed is king!

LethalFemme
One: He can 't steal her speed

Two: If they were at their best and Flash was KC Flash Diana would be using the Godwave.

Three: Though this will be a hard battle Diana will win she has the advantage with flight.

Also the only "reasons" Diana doesn't have the natural speedster aura of a true speedster is cause she isn't and it's just another one of those damn stipulation DC seems to give her so that she doesn't ever use the true extent of her powers. But, on the plus side it makes her immune to Flash's speed steal technique.

Juntai
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
I don't know, Jrod and Juntai seem to think Flash can bring down a Rune King Thor. Couldn't Flash imp her a few times? Not current Flash, and I don't think I ever said he'd win either, I was just posting stuff he could do/has done. And proved how he would be nearly equal to a Guardian of the Universe since he draws from a similar power source. I don't know why you feel the need to bring it up in every thread either. It's just stupid. Quit being a ***.

Either way, Professor Zoom almost killed Wonder Woman right before the Crisis, and if he didn't turn around and start beating up other amazons and taunting her and taking his attention away, she would have never got that lucky lasso off. He was knocking her across the planet over and over, and chasing her, and hitting her again before she could even think. He had her in a bloody pile before she even touched him once.

Juntai
Originally posted by LethalFemme
One: He can 't steal her speed

Two: If they were at their best and Flash was KC Flash Diana would be using the Godwave.

Three: Though this will be a hard battle Diana will win she has the advantage with flight.

Also the only "reasons" Diana doesn't have the natural speedster aura of a true speedster is cause she isn't and it's just another one of those damn stipulation DC seems to give her so that she doesn't ever use the true extent of her powers. But, on the plus side it makes her immune to Flash's speed steal technique. Yeah he can steal her speed, it's the kinetic energy of the molocules. Even JSA Flash has taken Superman's speed before, for example. There's no reason he couldn't do it to her.

Metalmanx
Flash would win.

If Zoom hurt the hell out of her with lightspeed punches, Flash can do it even better.

Superherovandal
Yes she still needs kinetic energy and thats what will enable to win. Flash is like one of the most powerful and underrated heros and if he fought smart and at his full potential he could beat not only WW, but Supes, and MM possibly. He could take 90% of the JLA on his own if he wanted.

JediMasterLuke5
Wonder Woman for sure. Whats Flash going to do? Tickle her?

Superherovandal
He can steal her speed or punch her or go back in time and kill her mom before she can get created.

LethalFemme
Can't she go back in time from her island and do the same?

Superherovandal
Uhh since when? And he would catch her long before that happened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.