I would never have guessed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
At lunch a little while ago, i started throwing my food at random kids, because i was bored and my friends were encouraging me to do so (i am in 9th grade btw) and then i finally got in trouble. And they gave me "lunch duty" which turned out to be fun, and i enjoyed it, which kinda made them angry! Basically you just push this trash can on wheels down the rows of lunch tables, and have people throw away their trash. Since i had the wheeled platform trashcan i started using it a a skate board type thing, racing down the rows grabbing trash and running into my other friend who also had trash duty. It was great... Every now and then i volunteer for it big grin

Ronny
eek! that rocks

SnakeEyes
I also got detention for something my dumb science partner did (trying to switch our assignment without permission) and i got detention. So i was pretty mad and i went to get my one hour detention over with. I sat in the room for about 15 minutes bored out of my mind. And before i knew it, i was asleep. And when i woke there was a big puddle of drool all over my notebook. And i was happy cuz i got to leave.

SlipknoT
Your a freshman and you were throwing food at random kids?

Raven Guardia
yeah? whats up with that. I'm a senior and at my school we would never tolerate that shit. you would be in a trash can.

SlipknoT
laughing out loud certainly if a freshman threw food an me I would flip on them

BlackC@t
If you did that to me I'd shove a stick you far up your ass you'd look like a popsicle no expression

Raven Guardia
me too yes Kick their immature ass down a good flight of steps big grin

Sun Ce
that is class LOL

SlipknoT
If someone threw food at you?

Sun Ce
no, that the ppl would throw them into the trash LOL, oh btw filth bought himself an electric guitar, just thought i would tell u since u and him are m8's and all stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Cool, he seems like he is alot more social and outgoing in real life. Did he really almost get jumped?

Raven Guardia
what are u two talking about S&S (slip and Sun ce)

Sun Ce
yeah he is, oh u mean thos townies/chavs, geez yeah there always following him and stuff...i mean once they were chashing him with a glass bottle no expression, its crazy, and 1 of his friends got smashed in the knee with a baseball bat, ouch i think no expression

Cid
how old is 9th grade?

SlipknoT
This guy Filth

Sun Ce
just talking about filth (my college friend)

SlipknoT
about 14-15

SlipknoT
Why dont they like him? He should **** them up

Raven Guardia
gotcha wink

Sun Ce
err u do know what townies/chavs are right?, there just guys who hate goths to hell, like really hate them, plus there is loads in barrow....

SlipknoT
Why dont all of the goths and all of the chavs have it out? Who outnumbers who, who do you think would win? And why are they suck asses?

Raven Guardia
I think I'm gonna go you guys, I dont feel good. I'll c-ya tomorrow.

SlipknoT
Bye, get better

Sun Ce
bye mandy

slip this u can't have it out, u don't get me here, townies are like everywhere okay, its like a massive gang, totally massive, i mean real massive, goths and townies are having gang wars, i mean goths aren't even a gang LOL, geez whats wrong with everyone...goths are cool, townies just think there better than everyone else

Sun Ce
i gotta go now too, its 3:24am, and i'mmeeting my gf at 9am!!, lol gotta go, seeya later

SlipknoT
Townies sound like they are real assholes. Are there more townies than goths? Who usually wins?

SnakeEyes
Just to let you know, there are NO older kids at my current school to "beat me up" My school is called the Freshman Campus and next year i go to the other High School for 10th, 11th, and 12th, where i will have to be a lot more careful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.