KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I would never have guessed...

I would never have guessed...
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I would never have guessed...

At lunch a little while ago, i started throwing my food at random kids, because i was bored and my friends were encouraging me to do so (i am in 9th grade btw) and then i finally got in trouble. And they gave me "lunch duty" which turned out to be fun, and i enjoyed it, which kinda made them angry! Basically you just push this trash can on wheels down the rows of lunch tables, and have people throw away their trash. Since i had the wheeled platform trashcan i started using it a a skate board type thing, racing down the rows grabbing trash and running into my other friend who also had trash duty. It was great... Every now and then i volunteer for it big grin

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Last edited by SnakeEyes on Feb 16th, 2005 at 04:33 AM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 04:30 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

eek! that rocks

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 04:31 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I also got detention for something my dumb science partner did (trying to switch our assignment without permission) and i got detention. So i was pretty mad and i went to get my one hour detention over with. I sat in the room for about 15 minutes bored out of my mind. And before i knew it, i was asleep. And when i woke there was a big puddle of drool all over my notebook. And i was happy cuz i got to leave.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 04:43 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your a freshman and you were throwing food at random kids?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 02:53 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

yeah? whats up with that. I'm a senior and at my school we would never tolerate that shit. you would be in a trash can.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 02:55 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud certainly if a freshman threw food an me I would flip on them

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 02:58 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

If you did that to me I'd shove a stick you far up your ass you'd look like a popsicle no expression

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:00 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

me too yes Kick their immature ass down a good flight of steps big grin

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:01 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
yeah? whats up with that. I'm a senior and at my school we would never tolerate that shit. you would be in a trash can.
that is class LOL

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

If someone threw food at you?

Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
If someone threw food at you?
no, that the ppl would throw them into the trash LOL, oh btw filth bought himself an electric guitar, just thought i would tell u since u and him are m8's and all stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:03 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Sun Ce
no, that the ppl would throw them into the trash LOL, oh btw filth bought himself an electric guitar, just thought i would tell u since u and him are m8's and all stick out tongue
Cool, he seems like he is alot more social and outgoing in real life. Did he really almost get jumped?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:05 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

what are u two talking about S&S (slip and Sun ce)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:07 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Cool, he seems like he is alot more social and outgoing in real life. Did he really almost get jumped?
yeah he is, oh u mean thos townies/chavs, geez yeah there always following him and stuff...i mean once they were chashing him with a glass bottle no expression, its crazy, and 1 of his friends got smashed in the knee with a baseball bat, ouch i think no expression

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:07 AM
Cid

how old is 9th grade?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:09 AM
Cid is currently offline Click here to Send Cid a Private Message Find more posts by Cid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
This guy Filth

Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
just talking about filth (my college friend)

SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Cid
how old is 9th grade?
about 14-15

SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Sun Ce
yeah he is, oh u mean thos townies/chavs, geez yeah there always following him and stuff...i mean once they were chashing him with a glass bottle no expression, its crazy, and 1 of his friends got smashed in the knee with a baseball bat, ouch i think no expression
Why dont they like him? He should **** them up

Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

gotcha wink

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:10 AM