Ironman vs Apocolypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
ironman in his thorbuster armor vs apocolypse

kgkg
Apocolypse wins no matter what armor Ironman use, he is still dead.

Mainstream
you realize Apoc is like one of the most powerful mutants around right?

Scoobless
with the armour he used against Thor, powered by a magical Asguardian source IM can take Apoc

Lord S
Apockie's armour is more advanced...Apockie takes it.

Beyonder
I second that motion. Thorbuster Armored Iron Man wrecks Apocalypse.

Linkalicious
Apoc was giving Hulk a pretty good work out all while continually telling Hulk to stop resisting because his power was nothing in comparison.

I know that would be Hulkbuster armor and not Thorbuster...but you get the point.

Apoc wins.

Scoobless
did you see him use the "thorbuster" armour? ............... he'd knock seven shades of sh*t out of Apoc. Apoc's armour is based on celestial tech that even he barely understands, tony has full knowledge of his own systems and with the Asguard enhanced suit Apoc better learn a little humility

Linkalicious
Do you have any sort of proof to back up your claim that Apoc barely understands the technology that makes up his suit?

True, tony has full knowledge of his own systems, but to say that he has full knowledge of Asguardian power is a far stretch. And if he does have sufficient understanding....then it's more than safe to assume Apoc has a thorough understanding of his suit considering he was able to give similar powers to War Hulk.

Beyonder
Except for the fact that it's taken him thousands of years to not conquer the world?

radioboy121
I only remember offhand one instance of this. During the X-Cutioner's Song, he is portrayed climbing up a cliff and narration claims that despite all the technology in his faculty, he has little understanding of it (this was around the scene where he took down a half dozen X-Men and related in 30 seconds).

On the fight, Apocalypse has too many abilities and is just too powerful for Iron Man.

jinzin
read apocalypse vs. the high evoltionary, If I have to explain why apoc would kill iron-man even after that than you're beyond my help.

radioboy121
Hmm... High Evolutionary stalmated Apocalypse, but theoretically in the end, Apocalypse in a sense won on the terms that High Evolutionary's philosophy was somewhat thrown in his face. High Evolutionary was going to wipe out the subterraneans on the basis that their kind was on an evolutionary crutch, but one among the flock began displaying extra powers.

Scoobless
read iron man V's thor......... i never asked for your help

Ironmanpower
First we have to think if Thor could do Apoc and if your answer is Yes, than Iron man can do the same with his Thorbuster armor. I am kind of neutral here, I never saw him use his Thorbuster armor.

Scoobless
he put up a great fight against Thor after Odin died and his power was greatly increased, he probably would have beaten regular Thor in that armour so i think he would be able to beat Apoc

Linkalicious
What's the purpose of good guys if the bad guy wins?

Dr. Doom has put himself in a position to rule the world dozens of times over.....why hasn't he done so?

Because of good guys.

LordFear
Dudes, Stark is a mastermind. He could thwart an attack from a suck a$$ like Apocolypse

Ironmanpower
The Asgardian stone give to Iron man Thorbuster armor nearly infinite magic power. So if IM have a chance to use all the capabilities of this stone ( Im sure he don't have learn all he have to learn about ) combined to all tricks he have already he gonna nearly be the real "INVINCIBLE" Iron man so, he could make Apocalyse lose the battle... Maybe not the war. Apocalyse isn't immortal?

LordFear
Hey IMpower. I love IM like the next fanboy but that thread about IM beating Thor, c'mon, dude. No way in Heidis

Scoobless
did you see the issues with the thorbuster armour?

David Duchovony
Damn, Ironman has Hulk and Thorbuster Armor? What's next Capbuster and Thanosbuster Armor?

Scoobless
Capbuster??? are you kidding me?????? Tony could work for 10 years solid and never come up with an armour that could alter the mind of a Marvel writer rolling on floor laughing sad

illadelph12
I'd have to take Apocalypse. He can give himself any physical power imaginable. He can alter his molecular structure so that mystic energies don't have the same effect on him, or he could simply absorb and re-channel these energies. Also, Apoc has some arcane knowledge of his own. He's been worshipped as a God in many places of the world and has cults dedicated to him. Apocalypse is far from a pushover.

The reason he hasn't taken over the world yet (though in future and alternate timelines he has) is because of his philosophy. He wanted to rule mutankind, not humanity, and he being the first mutant to ever exist, he had to wait a few millenia until the numbers of mutants on Earth grew to a state where he would have sufficient numbers to take over. Believe me, if he had decided to go on the offensive back and rule the world back in the days of the Roman Empire or before with his powers, he would have taken over easily. I think Apoc's weakness is thinking small. He could be a force on a cosmic scale if he put his mind to it. He already had aspirations in controling time. Imagine Apoc and Thanos on the same page. That would be real ugly.

Scoobless
perhaps, but if Doom had found the celestial ship instead of him the MU would all be speaking latverian now, what i'm saying is he isn't as smart as he'd like people to believe.......... he's had that tech for thousands of years now and he still gets the occasional ass kicking from the natives

Lord-of-Dreams
No. You are wrong, pal. There is one reason that Apoc. hasn't taken over the world: IT WOULD BE STUPID!!!! Heroes always win. What kind of comic would it be if Apoc. was already in full control? Apoc. will never take over in the canon world. He can't. It would just be stupid, marketwise. Stark probably wins by Superheroe vs Supervillain regulation #546464, but Apoc. should win.

demigawd
I don't see how Apocalypse can alter his structure to make himself immune to magic. How does that work?

illadelph12
Simple, actually.

At its base, magic is an energy attack, even though it's extradimensional energy. There are certain metals and substances magic does not effect. Apocalypse could simply alter his body so that he doesn't conduct the energy, and given his own knowledge of the arcane, the nature of his powers (he can grant himself any physical power), and the fact that it would be a physical ability, that is a probabilty.

demigawd
What metals and substances does magic not affect?

Victor Von Doom
Anything containing toffee.

illadelph12
laughing

Funny someone with a Doom handle would reply to a post asking what materials are resistant to magic.

One is adamantite (not adamantium like Wolverine's skeleton, but adamantite). Adamantite is a metal used to make armor and weapons that deflect magic, heat, and energy attacks.

theflyxx
In anything other than Apocalypse-buster armor, Tony loses.

Swanky-Tuna
Mmm... magic immune substances....

Tron
Anything Batman can come up with.

And Wolverine.

And Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
Remember, Magneto ripped Apocalypse apart with opposing magnetic fields. Iron Man has all types of doohickeys that could do the same, or possibly worse. In his new armor, Iron Man's strength is also equivalent to Apocalypse's.

In my opinion, Iron Man would call for a huge gun to materialize, yell "Proton Cannon!" and blast Apocalypse into oblivion.

Superior Tech!

illadelph12
laughing

That is a possibility, but this is Ironman in "Thor-buster Armor", not Ironman in "Mimic Magneto's control of the 4 base forces of physical existense Armor". I've never seen an Ironman armor with the power to break down matter at a molecular level using adverse polarities.

A well written Magneto should be able to defeat everyone below Silver Surfer.

illadelph12
And I love the Marvel Vs. Capcom games. Cable, Ironman, and either War Machine or Doom as a squad pack a lot of fire power in MvsC2.

Cosmic Cube
Don't we all. What they need to develop is "Marvel vs. DC: Clash of the Universes!"

illadelph12
smile That would be off da hook!

If they could get the licenses, Capcom could definitely pull it off. Maybe up the team sizes from 3 to 5 and incorporate different forms of team-up attacks. And a HUGE roster of like 70-90 characters. It'd have to be on PS3 and Xbox 2 for memory capabilities though.

Cosmic Cube
I think I would have a massive heart attack if it were ever released, so I'd never get a chance to play it. Enjoy it for me, guys.

Ironman
if they made that me and my friends woulndt goto school if they do they better have eradicator in it

Tony Stark
cool Linkalicious

True, tony has full knowledge of his own systems, but to say that he has full knowledge of Asguardian power is a far stretch. And if he does have sufficient understanding....then it's more than safe to assume Apoc has a thorough understanding of his suit considering he was able to give similar powers to War Hulk.

The Asguardian power stone is more like a supercharger to IM's armor in the way that it was being used in that story line vs THOR. Without IM's use of, or the knowledge of, any of the mystical powers of the stone.

So it is very possible that there is much more available to IM with the use of stone, that he was not at the time aware of.

IM definitely has full knowledge of his armor. But not the full knowledge of the stone.

That being said... IM just using the stone as a supercharger to his armor was enough to keep him at the very least the equal to THOR.

And IMO THOR takes down A-POC.

And IMO so does IMASP. (IronManAsguardianStonePowered)

cool

Mider
I dont understand how Apocalypse is always so underestimated i mean is there a really big diffrence from how He was portrayed in the cartoon and comics? But anyway in my opinion Apocalypse owns Ironman.

Scoobless
regular ironman? - probably

thorbuster ironman? - highly doubtful

Lord-of-Dreams
Apoc. always F's his plans up. No matter what, heMUST lose. Kinda sux don't it...
But why Thor Buster armor?? Why not just invent Apoc. Buster armor??

Ironmanpower
Put a Apocalyptic situation who Apoc own the world and Stark is hide somewhere and have 10 years to create a new armor than... Sorry but you will see the magnificent Redeemer armors' born. The armor to put an end to the humanity doom.

Mainstream
Apoc will win....it is written..he will win in everything...he is timeless..his enemies are not.

kgkg
Apoc is indeed a evil that is too much for Iron man to deal with alone.

remember that there is no such thing as immortal there is always a force that could wipe him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.