KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ironman vs Apocolypse

Ironman vs Apocolypse
Started by: Ironman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ironman vs Apocolypse

ironman in his thorbuster armor vs apocolypse

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 06:39 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Apocolypse wins no matter what armor Ironman use, he is still dead.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:57 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

you realize Apoc is like one of the most powerful mutants around right?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:59 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

with the armour he used against Thor, powered by a magical Asguardian source IM can take Apoc

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 06:31 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Apockie's armour is more advanced...Apockie takes it.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 06:35 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by Scoobless
with the armour he used against Thor, powered by a magical Asguardian source IM can take Apoc

I second that motion. Thorbuster Armored Iron Man wrecks Apocalypse.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 06:44 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Apoc was giving Hulk a pretty good work out all while continually telling Hulk to stop resisting because his power was nothing in comparison.

I know that would be Hulkbuster armor and not Thorbuster...but you get the point.

Apoc wins.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 06:56 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

did you see him use the "thorbuster" armour? ............... he'd knock seven shades of sh*t out of Apoc. Apoc's armour is based on celestial tech that even he barely understands, tony has full knowledge of his own systems and with the Asguard enhanced suit Apoc better learn a little humility

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:04 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Do you have any sort of proof to back up your claim that Apoc barely understands the technology that makes up his suit?

True, tony has full knowledge of his own systems, but to say that he has full knowledge of Asguardian power is a far stretch. And if he does have sufficient understanding....then it's more than safe to assume Apoc has a thorough understanding of his suit considering he was able to give similar powers to War Hulk.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:07 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Do you have any sort of proof to back up your claim that Apoc barely understands the technology that makes up his suit?

Except for the fact that it's taken him thousands of years to not conquer the world?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:10 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious

I only remember offhand one instance of this. During the X-Cutioner's Song, he is portrayed climbing up a cliff and narration claims that despite all the technology in his faculty, he has little understanding of it (this was around the scene where he took down a half dozen X-Men and related in 30 seconds).

On the fight, Apocalypse has too many abilities and is just too powerful for Iron Man.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:15 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

read apocalypse vs. the high evoltionary, If I have to explain why apoc would kill iron-man even after that than you're beyond my help.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:16 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Hmm... High Evolutionary stalmated Apocalypse, but theoretically in the end, Apocalypse in a sense won on the terms that High Evolutionary's philosophy was somewhat thrown in his face. High Evolutionary was going to wipe out the subterraneans on the basis that their kind was on an evolutionary crutch, but one among the flock began displaying extra powers.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:37 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

read iron man V's thor......... i never asked for your help

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:40 PM
Ironmanpower

First we have to think if Thor could do Apoc and if your answer is Yes, than Iron man can do the same with his Thorbuster armor. I am kind of neutral here, I never saw him use his Thorbuster armor.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:48 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

he put up a great fight against Thor after Odin died and his power was greatly increased, he probably would have beaten regular Thor in that armour so i think he would be able to beat Apoc

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:51 PM
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by Beyonder
Except for the fact that it's taken him thousands of years to not conquer the world?

What's the purpose of good guys if the bad guy wins?

Dr. Doom has put himself in a position to rule the world dozens of times over.....why hasn't he done so?

Because of good guys.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:53 PM
LordFear

Dudes, Stark is a mastermind. He could thwart an attack from a suck a$$ like Apocolypse

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 09:49 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

The Asgardian stone give to Iron man Thorbuster armor nearly infinite magic power. So if IM have a chance to use all the capabilities of this stone ( Im sure he don't have learn all he have to learn about ) combined to all tricks he have already he gonna nearly be the real "INVINCIBLE" Iron man so, he could make Apocalyse lose the battle... Maybe not the war. Apocalyse isn't immortal?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 09:56 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Hey IMpower. I love IM like the next fanboy but that thread about IM beating Thor, c'mon, dude. No way in Heidis

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 10:08 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote