Who can Phoenix take out in the DC Universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
If Phoenix/Jean was being ruthless and went on a rampage what beings in the DC universe could she take down one on one. No technology allowed or weapons(guns, swords etc). Who could bring her bloodlust to a standstill?

Draco69
Do you mean cosmic enity Phoenix or regular Phoenix?

Pepito
Almost all of them.

GalacticStorm
cosmic entity phoenix and jean grey are now basically the same thing after the grant morrison story arc. Thats how it was intended originally anyway

Draco69
Oh, then Spectre, Michael the Archangel, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Oa Guardians, etc.

Superherovandal
you do mean those people will beat Phoenix right.

illadelph12
If you are talking Jean with the Phoenix Force snapping (I.E., Dark Phoenix), She could take everyone up to around Spectre, and the catch there would be whether The Presence/Yahweh (whoever their God is) is either alive (he got capped by his Angel of Death) or empowering Spectre to stop her. If Yahweh/Presence is not around or not empowering Spectre, the next line of defense would probably be Michael. I don't see her getting past him. He might bring her back to her senses since Phoenix is beyond death.

If just Jean with the codename Phoenix, probably get up to Flash or maybe Supes, a skilled GL like Kyle or John could stop her, Wonder Woman, etc., any character on that level but just below Manhunter (who in my opinion is above Supes).

Draco69
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you do mean those people will beat Phoenix right.

Yes. Sorry. The people I mentioned can beat Phoenix

illadelph12
Is Zatanna really that powerful, or is this more of that "Say it backwards and poof" power she has? I can understand Dr. Fate (Lord of Order and all that), but Zatanna? She's not even the strongest magic wielder on Earth, Tim Hunter is. Plus, she'd have think of a spell to say, then say it backwards to attack Phoenix even using that ability. Having to think against Phoenix is not a good thing, that takes to long. She'd be mind wiped to quickly facing Dark Phoenix.

Draco69
True.

Khellendros
Illadelph, when did God get killed by theAngel of Death?? The only comic I've ever heard of that happening in is Preacher, and I don't think that that was regular DC continuity.

Cosmic Cube
Zatanna could not beat phoenix, neither could Dr. Fate. The Phoenix Force is above Galactus. Zattana can do many things, but she is not omnipotent. Going all out, she would defeat anyone below The Spectre (empowered by the Source.)

The Flash
Saint of Killers would kill her. smile

kgkg
anyone below Spectre is dead.

Anyone above can take her out. (hopefully)
Saint of Killers didn't this guy kill the GOd.

lol of course Saint of Killers will take her.

Man he killed the GOd that's the stupid shit i ever heard.

Superherovandal
Oa guardians certainly can kill her and then use the Phoenix force as another energy source for the Central Battery.

kgkg
Oa guardians i don't think so.

Superherovandal
ganthet pimpslapped Spectre. He said that he was nothing to himself.

kgkg
which Spectre.

Spectre is like a battery power by God .

He can be shit , or extremly powerful.

it depent on how much power he is getting.

Superherovandal
he obviously had quite some power as he knows how powerful they are.

kgkg
he doesn't choose his power.

Then again i can't tell how powerful he was since i didn't read that comic.

but do you understand what iam saying.

You can't use him as a good example.

At one time the spectre couldn't do shit to some common criminals.

his like Gods slave. Can be unbeatable and at time a dummy.

Cosmic Cube
SOK killed "god" when he revoked his power.

That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. How can God stop being God?

kgkg
i know man LMAO

shit is stupid.

if God died whould the universe get ****ed.

unless the universe follows his rule.

God creates the universe and is doing nothing but drinking Vodka somewhere unknown to men(or woman) or alien bla bla.

wolverine8888
dark pheonix on a one on one is pritty much unstopple there are only a view characters who could hold her off and that is only because of there ability to heal. wolverine and hulk two of the only chacters to be able to fight her for a time because of there healing powers and there mental blocking ability. another guy who might be able to even give her a stand still would be silver surfer but even that I dought he do better then wolverine and hulk most likly but it even dought full he be able to give her a match

Kento
Okay u love giving Logan to much credit. Wolverine can not stand up to Phoenix.

stormfront13
i highly doubt wolverine could hold off dark phoenix- he already tried and was crushed by a golden tree. even though that wasn't his fault he would have gone down just as easily

Cosmic Cube
Lol, yeah. I remember that.

stormfront13
in a way it was funny to see colossus get crushed

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
SOK killed "god" when he revoked his power.

That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. How can God stop being God? I thought the DC god died because he gave a friggen cowboy a gun that kills anything and said "go nuts"

Cosmic Cube
You're a raving lunatic.

Swanky-Tuna
No, seriously. That's what the one SoK thread was about. A cowboy with magic six shooters that hit whatever they're aimed at and kill whatever they hit. And that cowboy shot god.

Cosmic Cube
Is that gay or what?

Swanky-Tuna
I just can't believe something representing "God" would give anybody insta-kill guns. DCGod deserved getting shot for dropping the ball on that one.

eleveninches
God didnt appoint the saint of killers. God left the universe.
Then, the angel of death had become depressed with his job and gave it to the SOK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.