KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can Phoenix take out in the DC Universe?

Who can Phoenix take out in the DC Universe?
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Who can Phoenix take out in the DC Universe?

If Phoenix/Jean was being ruthless and went on a rampage what beings in the DC universe could she take down one on one. No technology allowed or weapons(guns, swords etc). Who could bring her bloodlust to a standstill?

Last edited by GalacticStorm on Mar 21st, 2005 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 10:09 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Do you mean cosmic enity Phoenix or regular Phoenix?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 10:23 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

Almost all of them.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 10:39 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

cosmic entity phoenix and jean grey are now basically the same thing after the grant morrison story arc. Thats how it was intended originally anyway

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 10:48 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Oh, then Spectre, Michael the Archangel, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Oa Guardians, etc.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 10:49 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

you do mean those people will beat Phoenix right.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 10:57 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

If you are talking Jean with the Phoenix Force snapping (I.E., Dark Phoenix), She could take everyone up to around Spectre, and the catch there would be whether The Presence/Yahweh (whoever their God is) is either alive (he got capped by his Angel of Death) or empowering Spectre to stop her. If Yahweh/Presence is not around or not empowering Spectre, the next line of defense would probably be Michael. I don't see her getting past him. He might bring her back to her senses since Phoenix is beyond death.

If just Jean with the codename Phoenix, probably get up to Flash or maybe Supes, a skilled GL like Kyle or John could stop her, Wonder Woman, etc., any character on that level but just below Manhunter (who in my opinion is above Supes).

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Last edited by illadelph on Mar 21st, 2005 at 11:00 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 10:57 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you do mean those people will beat Phoenix right.

Yes. Sorry. The people I mentioned can beat Phoenix

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:02 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Is Zatanna really that powerful, or is this more of that "Say it backwards and poof" power she has? I can understand Dr. Fate (Lord of Order and all that), but Zatanna? She's not even the strongest magic wielder on Earth, Tim Hunter is. Plus, she'd have think of a spell to say, then say it backwards to attack Phoenix even using that ability. Having to think against Phoenix is not a good thing, that takes to long. She'd be mind wiped to quickly facing Dark Phoenix.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:16 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

True.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:40 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Illadelph, when did God get killed by theAngel of Death?? The only comic I've ever heard of that happening in is Preacher, and I don't think that that was regular DC continuity.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:43 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Zatanna could not beat phoenix, neither could Dr. Fate. The Phoenix Force is above Galactus. Zattana can do many things, but she is not omnipotent. Going all out, she would defeat anyone below The Spectre (empowered by the Source.)

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Mar 22nd, 2005 at 12:17 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:13 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Saint of Killers would kill her. smile

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:58 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

anyone below Spectre is dead.

Anyone above can take her out. (hopefully)
Saint of Killers didn't this guy kill the GOd.

lol of course Saint of Killers will take her.

Man he killed the GOd that's the stupid shit i ever heard.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:59 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Oa guardians certainly can kill her and then use the Phoenix force as another energy source for the Central Battery.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:05 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Oa guardians i don't think so.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:07 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

ganthet pimpslapped Spectre. He said that he was nothing to himself.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:17 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

which Spectre.

Spectre is like a battery power by God .

He can be shit , or extremly powerful.

it depent on how much power he is getting.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:19 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

he obviously had quite some power as he knows how powerful they are.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:20 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

he doesn't choose his power.

Then again i can't tell how powerful he was since i didn't read that comic.

but do you understand what iam saying.

You can't use him as a good example.

At one time the spectre couldn't do shit to some common criminals.

his like Gods slave. Can be unbeatable and at time a dummy.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:22 AM