Resident Evil:Outbreak-File #2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Anyone who played File #1 online, and were/are a pro, but not a cheater? My friend & I intend to jump online as soon as we both get the game on the 26th, and beginning to tear s*** up ASAP. If anyone wants to play, let me know, or come find me in the lobby. I'll play with the Hard Drive or without it, since my friend doesn't have it.

SaTsuJiN
I heard file 2 is as mediocre as the first sad

JToTheP
Of course it's only mediocre. All MMORPG's are mediocre, but japanese psychos still play FF11, and that is garbage right? I play it because it's fun, challenging, and RE most of all.

SaTsuJiN
outbreak isnt an mmo erm the story shouldve been more open ended and not limited to preset phrases

JToTheP
Only you seem to be disappointed in it though, of all the people I've talked to about it. How could the story be more open-ended if it takes place between RE 1-3, and it has to follow 8 people? I see no problems with it since I have no Headset anyway.

pr1983
does it have headset support?

SaTsuJiN
Preset spoken phrases.. such as "Sorry" or "Help me" and "This way" etc. The events shouldnt 'have' to link with the other res evils considering each one is its own story in a way, not to mention this is happening to 8 ordinary people.. its a good attempt... but far from what could be done for a such a nice venture into the horror genre

JToTheP
Capcom can do whatever they want with Outbreak, since Resident Evil in itself has evoled, I find Outbreak to be a look back on the days of Umbrella, and I enjoy it purely for that. I also find some of the things people do online to be hilarious, and I enjoy killing Team Killers in Friendly Fire Death Matches occationally.

No, there is no headset support, and it wouldn't matter for me anyway like I said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.