Rune Thor vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
Both are super poweful....but does prime still have a weakness to magic....if he doesnt id say prime...

demigawd
Rune Thor's magic abilities win the day for him. Good battle, though. I wonder why nobody else responded.

kgkg
well depend i really don't know how powerful prime really is.

Some people where say he is stonger as LT. LMAO

other say he will eat Glactus . LMAO both stupid but

he must be at least stonger than RUne Thor.

eleveninches
Hes more powerful than galactus, but rune thor would be a good match for him

long pig
I dont even read superman because just seeing his big "S" makes my eyes wanna vomit, and i know more about superman prime than i do rune thor.

Whats his deal? when did all that happen?

Mider
Yes who is Rune Thor?????????

DrDoom
Prime. He still has the magic weaknes--but he also has the last GL ring to protect him from it. At least most of it.

long pig
No one ever responded to Mider and my question of "who is rune thor, dammit!!?"

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by eleveninches

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superman Prime is certainly not more powerful than Galactus.

Originally posted by DrDoom
Prime. He still has the magic weaknes--but he also has the last GL ring to protect him from it. At least most of it.

Last time I checked, GL rings were vulnerable to magic.

DrDoom
I'm guessing it's the Thor from the "Disassembled" arc. He climbed up on this tree called Yggdrasil (sp?)-- like Odin and Loki had previously donw. He then gained incredible magic powers.

That's all I know, seeing as I haven't read any of that arc, but one of my coworkers has and mentioned that tidbit.

JWangSDC
How is rune thor going to be a good match for prime if you think prime is more powerful than Galactus? First off, Rune thor is weaker than Galactus...he's like a diesel odin or maybe just Odin. Galactus is definitely higher, everyone underestimates galactus like he's some kind of chump

Originally posted by eleveninches

Avalonofthewind
Prime. He didnt just sleep in the sun for a couple of thousand years. According to his storyline, he flew to the edge of space and came back with more powers. He's also the the Superman Dynasty (Supes 1M is extremely powerful) and is the most powerful member of it. A GL ring just makes him even more of a nightmare to fight.

Dizzle
He also apparently busted into Heaven and came back with a sword that the Presence gave him... Prime is the same as normal Supermanx100 billion, but with a GL ring. I think 1 Milion would do better against this Rune Thor, cuz he's highly magic resistant and not quite as powerful as Prime, but still way above normal Supes.

long pig
The sword is a myth, made up by fanboys.
It never existed.

DrDoom
Yeah, IDK who started that steaming mess of a rumor.

Prime still wins. I mean, SM1mil is as powerful as crap and Prime gives HIM his power...so what does that say about Prime?

FieryBalrog
Please, no one bring up the sword that may or may not exist with powers that are pure speculation and prone to wild exaggeration.

Also as far as I know theres nothing special about the last GL ring, it doesnt make him Parallax or anything.

Galactus would most likely eat him. Rune Thor might too given his magical powers and Supes's weakness to magic.

Magee
Originally posted by long pig
The sword is a myth, made up by fanboys.
It never existed. No it does exist. It was given to normal Superman but he couldn't handle the power so he threw it back into space, only he can wield it. However its never been shown that Superman Prime had it, that was fanboyism at its best.

Mider
Were does Superman 1 Million appear?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Magee
No it does exist. It was given to normal Superman but he couldn't handle the power so he threw it back into space, only he can wield it. However its never been shown that Superman Prime had it, that was fanboyism at its best.
Plus it was a pre-crisis story. Which means there is no sword.

Mider
Were has Superman 1 Million appeared?

DrDoom
uh...DC One Million.

Save some $ and buy the TPB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.