Sims 2 University Installation Help!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
i recently got a copy of sims 2. heres what happens.

Insert disk 1
Install
Insert Disk 2
Complete install
get message saying "the program will now check to see if this is fully updated" (or something
then get message saying: "Insert sims 2 disk 4"
i treck over to my mates house who recently borrowed it, i get sims 2 put disk 4 in and now it says:
Unable to copy disk. installation terminated

WHY THE HELL ISNT IT COPYING!?!?!?! PLEASE HELP!

The Ones
ok when it proceds it says error during installation. can someone actually HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ones
*cough*

The Ones
ITS BEEN 8 DAYS AND NOT ONE OF YOU HAS BOTHERED TO ANSWER. ive taken a screenshot incase its any help

mysteriois-x
ok mate the best thing to do is to reconfiger your computer i havd the same problem my self and that fixed it basicly just reinstall windows and don't forget to backlup all of your important files as i forgot!!

The Ones
thanks. but my mate came over and fixed it. ty though

jerakoe
So you got your problem fixed...but what about the rest of us out there with the same exact problem? care to explain what he do or get him to do it?

.....and i was hoping i was finaly onto something on this thread

LiL nAstY GirL
Cause you need the disk tou used to instal the game originally roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ones
i had the disk you twallop. he read the manual and pointed out that it said: "do not install in the same place as sims 2" so i changed the destination file and it intalled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.