name some marvel characters who could beat Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
and describe the way they'd do it. logan

Mainstream
Xavier could shut his brain down.

jinzin
mainstream, I could spend all day replying to this thread,,,,,you should narrow it down, like who in the MU could beat logan by eating him,,,,or who could beat him with a paddle, or who could beat him in cigar smoking contest......overall though, wolverine's my favorite character and everything,,,,but I just don't have that kind of time.

Mainstream
okay which mutant character could beat wolverine in combat using thier powers, one on one...hows that?

jinzin
still to many.....

KharmaDog
A great deal more than many people on this forum would ever dare to admit.

Mainstream
Gambit? mabye. could throw enough energy cards at him to roast his ass...maybe.

Storm..could put him in a tornado and throw lightening at him.

Archangel..could pay wolverine a lot of cash...beat him up in front of some laddies to impress them.

Linkalicious
Spiderman would lay the spank down on Wolverine.

Doc Ock would kill him.

Venom would probably make him his rag doll

Mainstream
I think Doc Ock could...in theroy anyway. He's more handy than Wolverine....so to speak.

Linkalicious
When Spidey webbed up Wolverine in the marvel team-up that pretty much cemented my position on Spiderman being better than Wolverine.

That was pwnage of the highest degree.

Mainstream
I heard Daredevil once beat Logan.....nahuh

GalacticStorm
Im a battle to the death going all out i think wolverine would kill spidey. Spideys stronger but hes not amazingly strong and wolverine has had proper powerhouses like the hulk, sasquatch and wendigo on the ropes so spideys strength isnt an issue. Its down to fighting skills and i think wolverine would take it. He usually comes out on top in their encounters anyway

jinzin
isn't that taken out of context link, i mean wolvie was trying to reason/talk to spiderman when he webbed him up. That's like me saying that wolverine's better than half the x-men, and the ff cause he whooped their collective asses (even though its only cause he got the drop on them).

jinzin
agreed, i still think the spiderman vs. wolverine one shot was a very accurate representation of how a fight between them would more or less go. It's also nice that that was in continuity (sigh) back when marvel had conitinuity.

Mainstream
Captain America could. he beat Wolverine in a Wolverine book. Cap said "heal this" and slamed his shield into him..classic.captainamerica2

Linkalicious
No, Wolverine was pissed off because the kid was continuously blasting him.

Spiderman was the one that wanted to talk and Wolverine was the one who tried to get violent. Then he was made the fool by the vastly superior character.

It's not an issue of strength because it's OBVIOUS that Wolverine can take whatever abuse Spiderman physically dishes out, but the fact of the matter is that Spiderman has shown himself fully capable of dancing around Wolverine like he was an ammature on more than one occasion.

The best defense on behalf of Wolverine is the one on one comic in the graveyard and that was a pretty pathetic fight. "ughh...I can't believe it....Wolverine is faster than me" pfft....not in this lifetime.

GalacticStorm
"Captain America could. he beat Wolverine in a Wolverine book. Cap said "heal this" and slamed his shield into him"

He came up behind him and knocked out a badly messed up wolverine after he had taken a severe beating from half the xmen team. It wasnt a fight in the slightest and that incident shouldnt b used as evidence of him being able to beat wolverine

Mainstream
I always believed a battle between Peter and Logan could go either way.

DrDoom
Off the top of my head:

Blackbolt - C.Scream
Hulk- Brute strength
Storm- "Texas justice"
Rogue- Sap his lifeforce
Doc Strange - Magic
Sentry - Pick anyway you want
Thor - See above
The REAL Juggernaut - Brute strength
Magneto - X-Men #25 part deux
Polaris- See above
Scarlet Witch - Use her reality shaping powers do do w/e she wanted to him
Prof. X - Shut off his mind
Silver Surfer - Atomize him
Gladiator- One way trip to the moon
Iceman - Deep freeze
Namor - a first hand tour of the ocean's depths
Thanos- Burn the flesh off 'im
Invisible Woman - Many nasty ways. (Forcefield in his lungs/brain/ etc.)
Human Torch- See Thanos

the list goes on.

While he's still my favorite MU character, Wolverine is overrated and many MU characters could whoop him. BAD.

GalacticStorm
Storm- "Texas justice"

LMAO. I like that

Mainstream
let me try...
Gambit- charge up his skull.
Apoc-beat the sh*t out of him.
Sinister- blast the sh*t out of him.
Quicksilver-run around him suck the air out of his lungs
Cable-brain shut down or give him a first hand view of some future gun ammo.
Xorn- one way trip through a black hole.
Electro-give him a shock to his system.
Daredevil-give him some blind justice...(maybe.)

ninjababe
Hey, I made a character named Logan but he isn't "super" as you would say

Mainstream
Batman could...oh wait marvel character only...

jinzin
texas justice indeed......

And link,,,,,he wasn't faster than spiderman, he just reeeeeeeeally surprised him with is speed. After that he had spidey a little shaken and it was all the edge he needed to keep the fight in his court.....like I said with the sabretooth fight,,,,,it all comes down to the webbing......of course give wolive a web cartridge or two and a couple weeks to train with them then see how much of an advantage spidey'd hold.....I still think is wolvierine wanted to,,,,he'd waste spidey.

Linkalicious
Even if he wanted to...Spidey could just web him up and throw him to the bottom of a river.

There are lots of ways to take Wolverine out of a fight that don't involve pummeling his skull with fists.

Almost ever scenario involves Wolverine being helplessly webbed up...which is something Spidey is capable of doing 7 days a week.

Mainstream
what about Bishop could he take down Logan?

ZephroCarnelian
Thing could take down Logan.

So could Human torch.

Xavier or anyother powerful Psyker.

Oh - and I think Thanos might just be able to do it too.

Mainstream
Thanos is a wimp Wolverine could take him.....just kidding Thanos could beat wolverine in a nano second.

I always tough him vs Punisher was a 50 to to shot. fighting19 shot? shot! I kill me.

ZephroCarnelian
lol

Punisher would be a good'un - they're both no nonsense bad-asses.

jinzin
I know, like I said it comes down to the webbing......but when wolvies in his uber killing mode (i.e. "the best there is" story arc), he's virtually unstopable.

Mainstream
virtually unstoppable...yeah and Spidey lacks a killing instinct ugh

srankmissingnin
In that Marvel team up Spider-man webbed up Wolverine while he was trying to talk to him, after he was blasted twice by an Omega class mutant. Hardly an acurate showing. All of Spider-man and Wolverine fights have ended in draws or with Wolverine in the advantage.

But seriously there is a shit load of people that could beat the crap out of Wolverine.

Mainstream
Rhino could if he wasn't so stupid.

kgkg
Silver Surfer can beat Wov
Thor can beat wov
Hulk can beat Wov
Iron Man can beat Wov
goes on and on.

Mainstream
vision could too.

srankmissingnin
Adamantium is so dense that it causes damage to intangable people. Dont sure if that would work on Vision as he isn't human but if it does then Wolverine could beat him.

jinzin
logan tossed vision into a bus.

theflyxx
The question should be "Who can't beat Wolverine"?

StrawNilla
Originally posted by theflyxx
The question should be "Who can't beat Wolverine"?
LOL

Swanky-Tuna
Ultron? Hydroman? Sandman? Jubilee? I know we all joke like she's worthless but I heard somewhere she made an explosion 2 blocks wide at some point. Superdude could take Logan if he doesn't find out that Superdude's weakness is he's lactose intolerant.
Originally posted by theflyxx
The question should be "Who can't beat Wolverine"? Cheddar Cheese Man. That is... if he didn't die so I could have nachos for 3 weeks straight.

stormfront13
STORM!!

Swanky-Tuna
What's storm?

stormfront13
the character

Swanky-Tuna
Never heard of him.

stormfront13
oh course u have, stop playin

Swanky-Tuna
Seriously. I have no clue.

stormfront13
you know, ororo munroe, the beautiful wind-rider, the weather witch, the bright lady??

Swanky-Tuna
Oh. I bet Kano could take her.

stormfront13
like from mortal combat?? imo she stands a big chance

Swanky-Tuna
He'll cannon ball her!!1 FLAWLASS VICTORY! Oh, Cannonball? Think he could take Wolverine!

stormfront13
maybe, what can kano do??

Swanky-Tuna
Heck if I know. All I really remembered him for was doing that flying summersault. In fact, I think all the characters back then only had like 3 moves so we can't be missing much.

stormfront13
i bet she could beat him. in the game storyline he could be beaten by some people

jinzin
powdered toast man owns all.

python99
Jusy a question but does wolverine have his adimantium anymore?
If not he is going to have a hard time beating anyone who is strong enough to literally crush his skull , or snap any bone in his body like a twig. Wolverine's time has come and gone.

jinzin
yes he does, but even when he didn't he still put up a decent fuss against the hulk. but no way he can take powdered toast man.

bakerboy
Again, the list would be even much longer. For put some examples:
Spider-man
The hulk
Captain america
Thor
Iron man
etc.

stormfront13
storm
phoenix
juggernaut
hulk
spiderman
ect.

Swanky-Tuna
You already said Storm. And you repeated some of dudes bakerboy listed.

MatchesMalone
I don't think anybody will take the time to list half the people that can beat Wolverine.

Kontraz
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Im a battle to the death going all out i think wolverine would kill spidey. Spideys stronger but hes not amazingly strong and wolverine has had proper powerhouses like the hulk, sasquatch and wendigo on the ropes so spideys strength isnt an issue. Its down to fighting skills and i think wolverine would take it. He usually comes out on top in their encounters anyway

spidey's done the same with hulk and thing, has he not? And when in 616 has wolverine come out on top of spidey? I've only seen the opposite...

srankmissingnin
Wolverine came out on top in Marvel Presents (after Spider-man attacked him), they tied in High Tides and there is an other example of the two fighting where Wolverine comes out on top.

LordFear
Iceman beating Logan???
Hardly!!!
And that freezing blood thing please find another scenario.

Thanos the Lord
Galactus eats him

Mainstream
Iceman freezes him up and throws him off a 30 story building....heal against than Logan!....loganmeatwad

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by LordFear
Iceman beating Logan???
Hardly!!!
And that freezing blood thing please find another scenario. He could just encase him in ice instead.

Goldenskull777
Haha. Wolverine is practically indestrictable. Now without his healing factors then yea...

Sentry
Taskmaster kicked his a$$. Shang Chi could KO him I think.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Goldenskull777
Haha. Wolverine is practically indestrictable. Now without his healing factors then yea...

God. Wolverine is NOT the first freakin mutant to have a healing factor. He is by NO means indestructible, even with said healing factor and even with the adamantium skeleton. He has in fact died. And he could by many other characters. Which I will now list.

(And by the way, let's leave the Spiderman vs. Wolverine out of this. There's already been that thread, and Spiderman wins. And it's not just because of the thread, but God. Use common sense. Spiderman would mop the floor with him. He has on several occasions. He made Wolvie look like a joke. Seriously. In one comic, even with his claws out and trying to attack Spiderman, Spidey just swats him away still makes him look like a joke. Leave it at that please)

Jean--Shut down his mind. Mentally tear his body apart.
Xavier--Shut down his mind.
Magneto--Are you serious?
Polaris--See above.
Joseph--See above.
Hulk--Brute strength.
Juggernaut--See above.
Colossus--See above (Wolverine does not have the strength/force required to pierce Colossus's organic steel. If he did, it would be another story. Check out the Adamantium vs. Colossus thread if you wish)
Cyclops--Leave him as holey as swiss cheese, hitting all of his vital organs at once, which will not allow him to regenerate in time to save him.
Psylocke--Couple ways. She is a much better martial artists, so she could beat the hell out of him, then snap his neck. Or she, too, could shut down his mind.
M--Brute Strength
Quicksilver--Knock him out before Wolverine knew what him him. Then proceed to break his neck.
Northstar--See above.
Storm--Lightning. Enough of it will fry Wolvie.
Bishop--He knows how to beat EVERYONE (basically).
Magma--Drench and then seal him in molten rock, magma if you will.
Iceman--Freeze him dead. Yes, this will kill you if you are frozen to the point where no bodily function can take place.
Sentinel--Has killed him before. Could do it again.
Beast--Hell, I think he can do it. Beast is underrated. He is FAR more agile is FAR stronger than Wolverine. It would be like Spiderman all over again. Just blue.
Havok--See Cyclops.
Blob--Wolverine's claws do nothing to his skin. Blob then proceeds to sit on him.
Nightcrawler--BAMF! Neck snap.
Banshee--Cause his head to explode.
Siryn--See above.
Emma Frost--See Jean, Xavier, or Psylocke.
Sunfire--Completely toast Wolvie to ashes.
Gladiator--I'm not going to even say why.
Sasquatch--Brute strength.
Cannonball--He could just pummel the life out of him. Completely invulnerable when in flight mode.
Shinobi Shaw--Can become intagible, then tangible inside of Wolvie's body. Imagine a hand suddenly appearing where your heart should be.
Sebastian Shaw--Brute strength.
Shadowcat--See Shinobi Shaw.
Rogue--Energy sap. Or, if this is old-school Rogue, brute strength.
Gambit--Enough cards will indeed cause massive bodily trauma (huge blood loss, destruction of very vital organs), causing death.
Rachel Summers--See any of the telepaths.
Sunspot--Brute strength.
Karma--Control his actions. Make him stab himself repeatedly till dead.
Legion--See any of the telepaths.
Archangel--Impale him with shard after shard from his wings.
Apocalypse--Exactly.
Dazzler--Cut him him up with lasers.
Longshot--He'd get very lucky. Wolvie would slip and accidently stab himself through his head.
Sinister--By not being able to die himself, he'd eventually wear Wolvie down. Then uh...do something.
Goblyn Queen--See any of the telepaths.
Cable--The man won't die! He'd fill Wolvie full of lead. That or uh...use his telepathic and/or telekinetic powers to defeat him. Cable's easily got this one.
Domino--See Longshot.
Forge--I'm sure he has some sort of weapon that would completely decimate the Canadian.
Multiple Man--Too many of them for Wolvie to handle. The real Jaime could just sit back and watch as his duplicates tear Wolvie apart.
Deadpool--Yea, I think he can do it.
Husk--Brute strength.
Chamber--Just plain blow him up with his energy.
X-man--Need I say more?
Onslaught--Seriously.

And that's just all the X-men related characters I can think of.

I think I'll stop there. Unless anyone would like me to continue with the rest of the Marvel Universe.

Cosmo Kramer
Carnage
Magneto
Hulk
Apocalypse
Sinister
Dr. Doom

These are the best MARVEL HEROES for the job but there are plenty others that is a better fight.

But I think the best thing for the job is Molecule Man.

Swanky-Tuna
Haha. Wolverine is practically indestrictable. Now without his healing factors then yea... His healing factor's really going to help him when he's encased in ice. I don't mean IN ice like that glacier thing, I mean completely encased.

I will say Starman and Shade can take Wolverine even though they aren't Marvel. I've just been reading too many of their comics lately.

stormfront13
when storm was given a hammer just like thors by loki she killed him. if not for moonstone he would be dead already

GalacticStorm
"Psylocke--Couple ways. She is a much better martial artists, so she could beat the hell out of him, then snap his neck."

Dont be ridiculous

Metalmanx
"Psylocke--Couple ways. She is a much better martial artists, so she could beat the hell out of him, then snap his neck."

Dont be ridiculous

Who's being ridiculous? Do you know who Psylocke is? She is a trained assasin in the lethal art of Ninjitsu, probably the most deadly martial art there is.

In a hand-to-hand fight, she could easily overcome Wolverine.

GalacticStorm
she could beat wolverine with her psi powers but solely hand to hand she would get murdered if they had an all out fight. Psylocke has had a few encounters with sabretooth who wolverine outclasses in terms of fighting skill as is demonstrated in the comics and generally he always defeats him. The last time psylocke fought sabretooth hand to hand the b**ch got gutted. But as this thread is about just beating him then yeah i agree she could but not hand to hand. Wolverines trained in martial arts for the most part of a century he outclasses psylocke just like shes outclassed by sabretooth, who wolverine has laid to rest many a time

Next Venom_girl
Spider-man, Venom, Carnage, Toxin, Scream, Electro, Storm, Jean Grey, Professor X, Purpleman, Hulk, Sentry, Thor, Galactus, Human Torch...
Oh and Nightcrawler could bamf circles around him until he got tired. stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
The exemplars could do it.

VENOMfan
everyone else is now going "scream?" even tho I agrea with ya I doubt too many people know who she is

Shocker could, definetly that poor guy is so underrated, even he has self confidence problem's even tho he has spanked Spidey more than once

its the outfit

stevusmagnus
Cyclops and Archangel for starters..

Mainstream
Archangel...as in the human feather duster? how?

srankmissingnin
Pro X said that if he was in Wolverine's mind when he dead that the best he could hope for was to be a vegetable after some sort of backlash that would occur. Not really a good idea for a physic to kill him... but sure if they wanted to they could.

Metalmanx, your list can easily be cut in half.

Mainstream
hmmmmmmmm.

Metalmanx
she could beat wolverine with her psi powers but solely hand to hand she would get murdered if they had an all out fight. Psylocke has had a few encounters with sabretooth who wolverine outclasses in terms of fighting skill as is demonstrated in the comics and generally he always defeats him. The last time psylocke fought sabretooth hand to hand the b**ch got gutted. But as this thread is about just beating him then yeah i agree she could but not hand to hand. Wolverines trained in martial arts for the most part of a century he outclasses psylocke just like shes outclassed by sabretooth, who wolverine has laid to rest many a time

Tell me. Have you ever seen Wolverine use his martial arts skills on Sabretooth? No. He uses them on everyone else. But when he fights Sabretooth, it's a completely different story. They're both monsters when they fight each other. Just tearing and clawing. There's no practice, no stance involved with fighting Sabretooth. They just see who will stay alive the longest.

And yes, I know that Sabretooth messed Pslyocke up pretty badly. But he is also quite a bit stronger than Wolverine. Plus, he had a slight natural upgrade that worked in his favor, which surprised her. I've read that comic, too.

I still say that Psylocke has got Wolverine beat when it comes to pure hand-to-hand combat. She is mighty deadly, and just as ruthless as Wolvie can be.

Mainstream
what are Psylocke new ablities?

Zahit
Originally posted by Mainstream
what are Psylocke new ablities?
healing factor, adamantium-laced bones, and a coupla' claws....
.....you know....like sabretooth, x-23, aunt may, j. jonah jameson, and everyone else in marvel.....

Mainstream
meatwad okay.

Zahit
Originally posted by Mainstream
meatwad okay.

CARL!!!!!!

http://www.rit.edu/~gjj2192/hol/media/carl1.jpg

Mainstream
heh heh heh

black robb
Aunt May could bake Logan a delicious plate of cookies that he just can't resist,

then kick him in the nuts

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Zahit
CARL!!!!!!

http://www.rit.edu/~gjj2192/hol/media/carl1.jpg

http://img188.exs.cx/img188/5034/mooninites0au.jpg

Its all about the mooninites, they will send Wolverine straight to the moon with the Quad Laser.

Zahit
http://www.x-mencharacters.com/images/Wolverine.gif
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cf/Godzilla.jpg

Metalmanx
Hm...are we talking 50s Godzilla? Or recent new-age Godzilla. Because it all depends.

David Duchovony
My old man could kick his ass.

Goldenskull777
Originally posted by Metalmanx
God. Wolverine is NOT the first freakin mutant to have a healing factor. He is by NO means indestructible, even with said healing factor and even with the adamantium skeleton. He has in fact died. And he could by many other characters. Which I will now list.

(And by the way, let's leave the Spiderman vs. Wolverine out of this. There's already been that thread, and Spiderman wins. And it's not just because of the thread, but God. Use common sense. Spiderman would mop the floor with him. He has on several occasions. He made Wolvie look like a joke. Seriously. In one comic, even with his claws out and trying to attack Spiderman, Spidey just swats him away still makes him look like a joke. Leave it at that please)

Jean--Shut down his mind. Mentally tear his body apart.
Xavier--Shut down his mind.
Magneto--Are you serious?
Polaris--See above.
Joseph--See above.
Hulk--Brute strength.
Juggernaut--See above.
Colossus--See above (Wolverine does not have the strength/force required to pierce Colossus's organic steel. If he did, it would be another story. Check out the Adamantium vs. Colossus thread if you wish)
Cyclops--Leave him as holey as swiss cheese, hitting all of his vital organs at once, which will not allow him to regenerate in time to save him.
Psylocke--Couple ways. She is a much better martial artists, so she could beat the hell out of him, then snap his neck. Or she, too, could shut down his mind.
M--Brute Strength
Quicksilver--Knock him out before Wolverine knew what him him. Then proceed to break his neck.
Northstar--See above.
Storm--Lightning. Enough of it will fry Wolvie.
Bishop--He knows how to beat EVERYONE (basically).
Magma--Drench and then seal him in molten rock, magma if you will.
Iceman--Freeze him dead. Yes, this will kill you if you are frozen to the point where no bodily function can take place.
Sentinel--Has killed him before. Could do it again.
Beast--Hell, I think he can do it. Beast is underrated. He is FAR more agile is FAR stronger than Wolverine. It would be like Spiderman all over again. Just blue.
Havok--See Cyclops.
Blob--Wolverine's claws do nothing to his skin. Blob then proceeds to sit on him.
Nightcrawler--BAMF! Neck snap.
Banshee--Cause his head to explode.
Siryn--See above.
Emma Frost--See Jean, Xavier, or Psylocke.
Sunfire--Completely toast Wolvie to ashes.
Gladiator--I'm not going to even say why.
Sasquatch--Brute strength.
Cannonball--He could just pummel the life out of him. Completely invulnerable when in flight mode.
Shinobi Shaw--Can become intagible, then tangible inside of Wolvie's body. Imagine a hand suddenly appearing where your heart should be.
Sebastian Shaw--Brute strength.
Shadowcat--See Shinobi Shaw.
Rogue--Energy sap. Or, if this is old-school Rogue, brute strength.
Gambit--Enough cards will indeed cause massive bodily trauma (huge blood loss, destruction of very vital organs), causing death.
Rachel Summers--See any of the telepaths.
Sunspot--Brute strength.
Karma--Control his actions. Make him stab himself repeatedly till dead.
Legion--See any of the telepaths.
Archangel--Impale him with shard after shard from his wings.
Apocalypse--Exactly.
Dazzler--Cut him him up with lasers.
Longshot--He'd get very lucky. Wolvie would slip and accidently stab himself through his head.
Sinister--By not being able to die himself, he'd eventually wear Wolvie down. Then uh...do something.
Goblyn Queen--See any of the telepaths.
Cable--The man won't die! He'd fill Wolvie full of lead. That or uh...use his telepathic and/or telekinetic powers to defeat him. Cable's easily got this one.
Domino--See Longshot.
Forge--I'm sure he has some sort of weapon that would completely decimate the Canadian.
Multiple Man--Too many of them for Wolvie to handle. The real Jaime could just sit back and watch as his duplicates tear Wolvie apart.
Deadpool--Yea, I think he can do it.
Husk--Brute strength.
Chamber--Just plain blow him up with his energy.
X-man--Need I say more?
Onslaught--Seriously.

And that's just all the X-men related characters I can think of.

I think I'll stop there. Unless anyone would like me to continue with the rest of the Marvel Universe.

Wow are you kidding? You just named whatever the hell you could think of. Gambit are you joking? In the cartoon series Wolverine made him look like a noob. Longshot? He is a freaking slave to a fatass alien. Colussus? He is a noob. Wolverine was in the X-mwn before him. Wolverine has way more experience. You really give these people TOO much credit. Next time actually look at what your writing instead of BSing your way through it.

Goldenskull777
CYCLOPS!?!?! Take down Wolverine? Hahaha.

Goldenskull777
It has been a good laugh guys.

armandovalles
Thing. In the old Fantastic Four vs X-Men Mini-Series thing knocked out wolverine just by tapping him on the head.

Mainstream
heh heh heh

jinzin
wolverine was already messed up though he was slower and had something wrong with his head....even mister fantastic said he was lucky wolverine wasn't up to speed.....lets take into account the other two times wolvie and thing have thrown down....and say goodbye to that little theory of yours.

pr1983
Wow are you kidding? You just named whatever the hell you could think of. Gambit are you joking? In the cartoon series Wolverine made him look like a noob. Longshot? He is a freaking slave to a fatass alien. Colussus? He is a noob. Wolverine was in the X-mwn before him. Wolverine has way more experience. You really give these people TOO much credit. Next time actually look at what your writing instead of BSing your way through it.

noob? colossus would rip him apart... literally...

cyclops... you obviously havent seen the thread...

Lord S
It has been a good laugh guys. Yes it has been fun laughing at you.

Sentry
Sentry will rip him in half, kinda like what he did to Carnage. laughing

Mainstream
True.

Sentry
Goldenskull777 is funny.

DarkCrawler
CYCLOPS!?!?! Take down Wolverine? Hahaha.

Easily.

Check out the Wolverine VS Cyclops thread. I posted in depth descriptions there.

Molecule man
what's the point having this kind of thread a lot of people could easily destroy Wolvie it's not even funny

Mainstream
I know I just wanted to know who and how that's all.

DigiMark007
It's also a handy way to shut up the fanboys...either that, or just make them mad. Either way it's a plus. big grin

-DM

nimbus006
mad

Goldenskull777
No you people sound ridiculous. Cyclops? God sound reasonible at the least.

Draco69
Cyclops would own Wolverine.

Sentry
I think Shang Chi could kick his a$$ as well. Wolverine didn't get a power upgrade like Sabertooth. He's still close to human levels. Shang Chi could take him.

pr1983
No you people sound ridiculous. Cyclops? God sound reasonible at the least.

Originally posted by Draco69

Goldenskull777
Originally posted by Draco69
Yea you are SO right. Cyclops: "Oh Wolverine let me shoot you with me red thingie, oh no I can't control my powers cause I suck."

colossus17
hulk killer humanoid....

K3VIL
Charcoal of the Thunderbolts, he'll pummel his body then fry him or fly up into the stratosphere and throw him in outerspace.

Laminator_X
If Wolvie manages to evade his "teleport behind you and suck you in" attack (I could see his primal nature sensing a wrong-ness as Cloak appears or something), he can just fill the area with darkness (not a huge problem for Wolvie, but every bit helps) and keep trying. If Cloak never fully materializes, the best Logan could hope for is escape.

I love Cloak. He even nabbed Thanos once, though the Infinity Gauntlet kept him from holding him for long. Just the same, it worked for a moment there.

I'm glad to see he and Dagger are to appear in House of M.

Crimson Phoenix
There are too many people that can defeat wolverine:

Any telepath
Magneto- adamantium=metal
Storm- Fry his flesh with lighting
Scarlet Witch- Blink him out of existence

I could go on, but i'm lazy

pr1983
Yea you are SO right. Cyclops: "Oh Wolverine let me shoot you with me red thingie, oh no I can't control my powers cause I suck."

you really are a tool arent you... cyclops. hurt. onslaught.

Goldenskull777
"Storm- Fry his flesh with lighting"
He would regenerate. In the comics with Venom and Wolverine. Agents hit Wolverine with a missle. He still survived. He is tough like that.

stormfront13
she already killed him just to let you know

GalacticStorm
He would regenerate. In the comics with Venom and Wolverine. Agents hit Wolverine with a missle. He still survived. He is tough like that."

Theres a difference. The nuclear bomb is just a one off. After the blast wolverine would hav a chance to regenrate. This thread is about who could beat wolverine. Storm wouldnt stop at a single lightning bolt. She would incinerate the flesh from his bone and fry his brain in his skull. There aint no coming back from that.

stormfront13
yeah she can send lightning through and into his brain, and ultimate storm created a thunderstorm inside someones stomach before

FieryBalrog
Metalmanx's list is wayyy too long, but what is Wolverine going to do to Storm, seriously. Wave his claws? Heal her to death?

CorderaMitchell
Anycharacters who can get a height advantage upon him or are uber strong could defeat wolvie.giljotiini

K3VIL
Graviton
Hold him, reduce his flesh and organds to a chunk of blood, or just make his heart explode, or slamming him with a mountain, or using one of his force bolts to kill him, throwing him in outerspace, drop the adamantium from his body, that nearly killed him once, then he'll behead Logan, etc.

Magneto
He can do the same things Graviton can do, plus shooting Logan with electricity, heat, stabbing him with 1 thousand of pieces of metal, then put him into a furnace, blasting him with concussive force blasts for hours, throw him in outerspace, jam his neural impulses killing him

Exodus
He can hold Logan, shut down his mind, or blast him to death, or drain his life force until he die, or pummel his body with his superstrong fists or put him in a force field and drop him into space

Hulk
Few punches, Logan is dead.

Thing
See above

Colossus
See above

Human Torch
Barbecue anyone?

Iceman
Logan Ice-Cream for all the X-Rookies

Cyclops
Full power blast, we'll miss you Logan

Havok
Concussive force fo hold Wolvie, plasma to fry him

Thor
1punch or 1blow from Mjolnir

Ghost Rider
Penance Stare

Punisher
He'll trick Logan into a trap, blowing up the ground under him with sufficient C4 Explosive to level a city, watching the scene from above an helicopter

Firebrand III
Fry Logan, then drop him into a volcano

Justice
Vance is a great tk user, he'll hold Logan, then remove his flesh, then put in his mouth a grenade, then drop him into the sea, or in a furnace

Vision
Phase into Logan's body, taking away his heart or brain after frying his body with solar eye beams

CorderaMitchell
Wow you actually attempted to come up with a list.

mikedgravity
if havok totally let loose he could kill wolverine. a full shot of concentrated plasma could definitely leave nothing but an adamantium skeleton.and he could probably melt the metal off or at least fuse it all into one piece.

DarkCrawler
He would regenerate. In the comics with Venom and Wolverine. Agents hit Wolverine with a missle. He still survived. He is tough like that.

Bad writing. One full blast, or even few normal blasts from Cyclops, and Wolverine is down.

Read the Wolverine VS Cyclops thread, fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Bad writing. One full blast, or even few normal blasts from Cyclops, and Wolverine is down.

Read the Wolverine VS Cyclops thread, fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
Lets see- in New X-men 114, Wolverine heals from having his flesh burned off. A few issues later, his entire arm is stripped to the bone, all flesh gone, and he heals about halfway within a few panels. He has been shot multiple times and not been affected in the slightest. In Uncanny X-men 424 he gets set on fire and he keeps going, even though his hair and skin are burned off.

Not to mention he has survived having all the adamantium in his body being ripped out by Magneto.

Don't get me wrong, Storm can still beat him but still . . .

DarkCrawler
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/7450/wolverinevscyclops6az.gif

When I last checked, Wolverine did not have superhuman speed, jumping abilities or flight that could enable him to dodge the blasts. And Cyclops could just take his visor away and blast Wolverine to next country.

Creshosk
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/7450/wolverinevscyclops6az.gif

When I last checked, Wolverine did not have superhuman speed, jumping abilities or flight that could enable him to dodge the blasts. And Cyclops could just take his visor away and blast Wolverine to next country. And whats funny is the comment was about wolverines flesh being fried off of him. It had nothing to do with his ability to dodge the blasts. He already took the bast, but as was shown he's survived on several occasions.

CorderaMitchell
Scott was shown to hit the moon with his visors off, if Wolvie is nailed by a full force wolverine goes back, and back, and back, so yeah add Scott on that list and juggy if you haven't .

Zahit
Aunt May recently schooled, treated, and put Logan in his place.
She can take him.
It happened in Amazing Spiderman #520.

CorderaMitchell
You were probably waiting to get on the forum when you read that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.