Filming POTC 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

#1fanJohnnyDepp
Hey, does anyone know an answer to these questions? Well, I know that Johnny Depp just got back to L.A, but does that mean that they are going to film some more footage in L.A?(for POTC 2). Because I know they already filmed there, and then they left for the Caribbean or Dominica, or some other country. But then I heard someone say that they will be back to L.A to film again later on. I'm so confused. Also, if they are filming in L.A again now, does anyone know where and when in L.A? Also, does anyone know if they are going to film in Long Beach, because I know they filmed the under water scenes there for the first POTC? If you have any information, please post it here, email me at [email protected] or send me a private message.

-Thanks Very Much

-Laura

Smodden
I did see a pic of orlando in LA wearing pirates clothes....it was on entertainment tonight or something...they said he was filming POTC2...
the section was about kindom of heaven, so they didn't say much more about POTC2...

DenKi
they started filming POTC2 Ages ago, havnt any of you so called fans seen the new Pics of them on the beach filming?

I'm not even a POTC fan and i even know this

jnr hiphop
Have they started filming POTC 3? If not.. anyone know when they'll start?

DenKi
Are you stupid?

xXLauriëXx
now, now, there's no need to be nasty peace

its_all_good
Originally posted by jnr hiphop

they are filming 2 and 3 back to back I think

Tigerlilly
this is kinda funny
go to chicago tribune.com and look up pirates of the caribbean..if u cant get the story, email me and i'll send it to u...i would post it but they wont let me...sad

Tigerlilly
the article's called:
A Spat Over a Spit
The sequel to 'Pirates of the Caribbean' has Johnny Depp roasting over a fire. The imagery gets the film in hot water with a local tribal chief.

Destructs
Originally posted by its_all_good
they are filming 2 and 3 back to back I think

nar they havent started no 3 because they r still finishing no 2

its_all_good
Originally posted by Destructs
nar they havent started no 3 because they r still finishing no 2

If you will notice I said they are filming them back to back which means right after they are done with 2 they will film 3

Destructs
no back 2 back is when they film 2 movies at once dont beleve well its your folt

its_all_good
well when I say back to back thats what I mean...sorry if its not the right way to say it

nadja
i hate orlando bloom pirate

nadja
I love pirate too

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by jnr hiphop

random bit of trivia - one of the first scenes they shot was from potc 3 not potc 2 ...

and they're not filming them back to back as such ... they're just filming them both at the same time when all the actors are at the right place, so that they don't have to go to the same set twice for different films ... if you get my drift smile

its_all_good
yeah...i just found that out too

JohnnyBloom
ah good - someone to back me up!

Short'n'Sweet
i'm still clueless on what they are going to do with both of the new movies.The thrid, if you look on www.imdb.com and look for Jack Davenport it shows that he is alreaDY FILMING THE 3 one

JohnnyBloom
you know what i swear i just explained this ...
they're doing both of them together so technically they're doing both of them
and quite apart from that, although the imdb always gets it's facts right, it hardly ever updates on time

its_all_good
they are filming them at the same time...like they did with lord of the rings

JohnnyBloom
big grin thank you!!! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.