KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Filming POTC 2

Filming POTC 2
Started by: #1fanJohnnyDepp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
#1fanJohnnyDepp

Filming POTC 2

Hey, does anyone know an answer to these questions? Well, I know that Johnny Depp just got back to L.A, but does that mean that they are going to film some more footage in L.A?(for POTC 2). Because I know they already filmed there, and then they left for the Caribbean or Dominica, or some other country. But then I heard someone say that they will be back to L.A to film again later on. I'm so confused. Also, if they are filming in L.A again now, does anyone know where and when in L.A? Also, does anyone know if they are going to film in Long Beach, because I know they filmed the under water scenes there for the first POTC? If you have any information, please post it here, email me at [email protected] or send me a private message.

-Thanks Very Much

-Laura

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:50 PM
#1fanJohnnyDepp is currently offline Click here to Send #1fanJohnnyDepp a Private Message Find more posts by #1fanJohnnyDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

I did see a pic of orlando in LA wearing pirates clothes....it was on entertainment tonight or something...they said he was filming POTC2...
the section was about kindom of heaven, so they didn't say much more about POTC2...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:57 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

they started filming POTC2 Ages ago, havnt any of you so called fans seen the new Pics of them on the beach filming?

I'm not even a POTC fan and i even know this

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:40 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Have they started filming POTC 3? If not.. anyone know when they'll start?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:20 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Are you stupid?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:37 AM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

now, now, there's no need to be nasty

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:48 AM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beLIEve

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jnr hiphop

they are filming 2 and 3 back to back I think

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:29 AM
beLIEve is currently offline Click here to Send beLIEve a Private Message Find more posts by beLIEve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tigerlilly
Cpt

this is kinda funny
go to chicago tribune.com and look up pirates of the caribbean..if u cant get the story, email me and i'll send it to u...i would post it but they wont let me...sad

ive got a jar of dirt! ive got a jar of dirt!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:24 AM
Tigerlilly is currently offline Click here to Send Tigerlilly a Private Message Find more posts by Tigerlilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tigerlilly
Cpt

the article's called:
A Spat Over a Spit
The sequel to 'Pirates of the Caribbean' has Johnny Depp roasting over a fire. The imagery gets the film in hot water with a local tribal chief.

ive got a jar of dirt! ive got a jar of dirt!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:27 AM
Tigerlilly is currently offline Click here to Send Tigerlilly a Private Message Find more posts by Tigerlilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COTTON MAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by its_all_good
they are filming 2 and 3 back to back I think

nar they havent started no 3 because they r still finishing no 2

I regreat only having 1 life time to waste on games.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:54 AM
COTTON MAN is currently offline Click here to Send COTTON MAN a Private Message Find more posts by COTTON MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beLIEve

Originally posted by Destructs
nar they havent started no 3 because they r still finishing no 2

If you will notice I said they are filming them back to back which means right after they are done with 2 they will film 3

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:48 PM
beLIEve is currently offline Click here to Send beLIEve a Private Message Find more posts by beLIEve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COTTON MAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

no back 2 back is when they film 2 movies at once dont beleve well its your folt

I regreat only having 1 life time to waste on games.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 11:42 PM
COTTON MAN is currently offline Click here to Send COTTON MAN a Private Message Find more posts by COTTON MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beLIEve

well when I say back to back thats what I mean...sorry if its not the right way to say it

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:31 AM
nadja

i hate orlando bloom pirate

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:54 AM
nadja is currently offline Click here to Send nadja a Private Message Find more posts by nadja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nadja

I love pirate too

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:56 AM
nadja is currently offline Click here to Send nadja a Private Message Find more posts by nadja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

Originally posted by jnr hiphop

random bit of trivia - one of the first scenes they shot was from potc 3 not potc 2 ...

and they're not filming them back to back as such ... they're just filming them both at the same time when all the actors are at the right place, so that they don't have to go to the same set twice for different films ... if you get my drift smile

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:56 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beLIEve

yeah...i just found that out too

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:28 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

ah good - someone to back me up!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:23 AM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

i'm still clueless on what they are going to do with both of the new movies.The thrid, if you look on www.imdb.com and look for Jack Davenport it shows that he is alreaDY FILMING THE 3 one

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:10 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

you know what i swear i just explained this ...
they're doing both of them together so technically they're doing both of them
and quite apart from that, although the imdb always gets it's facts right, it hardly ever updates on time

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:22 PM