Pariah !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

somenoise
Pariah is going to be the most exciting game of 2005 ....really...
I was watching the trailer and reading some info. It's a single-player story, written by Hollywood scriptwriters! Just like the big movies... And also has multiplayer modes, graphics engine, upgradeable weapons, map sharing via x-box live and more...
And it's going to be available (for x-box and PC), tomorrow, May 3rd big grin ...
Anyway, I think it's a worthwhile game ....

Anyone else into Pariah??

screeshots and info about Pariah, I saw here:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/pariah/index.html?q=Pariah

WindDancer
I'am! I want try out this new FPS. But prolly get it next week. Looks good!

ChickinMeat
Ive got the demo for pariah on one of my magazine demo dics, i havnt tried it yet though, dont think my PC could handle it

Smasandian
I read some of the reviews.
It doesn't look too good. It has a lack luster story, run of the mill weapons, drivable vehicles and crappy rail shooting and driving sections.
Its looks like any other FPS out there.

Probably enough to rent or buy at cheap, but not near the most exicting game of 2005.

DanZeke25
it looks pretty good. And I like FPS's the best. But they dont have it for PS2 so i cant play it online, so when i rent Area 51 and if i really like it, ill get that instead.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Smasandian
I read some of the reviews.
It doesn't look too good. It has a lack luster story, run of the mill weapons, drivable vehicles and crappy rail shooting and driving sections.
Its looks like any other FPS out there.

Probably enough to rent or buy at cheap, but not near the most exicting game of 2005.

Reviews change from player to player. But yeah this game got a 8.0 from IGN so it isn't a very good sign. Might just rent it first before owning the game.

Smasandian
Thats true.
I dont really pay attention to the actual score but to the reasons for the score. THe reasons that they didnt like this game is because its a generic FPS.
Not that its a bad thing but that its nothing special.

coolmovies
I got this today great game

Blax_Hydralisk
I got it maybe a year ago and it was boring.. just like any other FPS out there.

Ironically, I turned it off to go play Halo.

Smasandian
I totally forgot about this game.

Never played it though. Too many great games to play a generic game.

coolmovies
Well this work on windows vista ?

Smasandian
Probably, but it might not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.