KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Pariah !!

Pariah !!
Started by: somenoise

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
somenoise

Pariah !!

Pariah is going to be the most exciting game of 2005 ....really...
I was watching the trailer and reading some info. It's a single-player story, written by Hollywood scriptwriters! Just like the big movies... And also has multiplayer modes, graphics engine, upgradeable weapons, map sharing via x-box live and more...
And it's going to be available (for x-box and PC), tomorrow, May 3rd big grin ...
Anyway, I think it's a worthwhile game ....

Anyone else into Pariah??

screeshots and info about Pariah, I saw here:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action...x.html?q=Pariah

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 11:42 PM
somenoise is currently offline Click here to Send somenoise a Private Message Find more posts by somenoise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'am! I want try out this new FPS. But prolly get it next week. Looks good!

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:51 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

Ive got the demo for pariah on one of my magazine demo dics, i havnt tried it yet though, dont think my PC could handle it

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:03 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I read some of the reviews.
It doesn't look too good. It has a lack luster story, run of the mill weapons, drivable vehicles and crappy rail shooting and driving sections.
Its looks like any other FPS out there.

Probably enough to rent or buy at cheap, but not near the most exicting game of 2005.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:05 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

it looks pretty good. And I like FPS's the best. But they dont have it for PS2 so i cant play it online, so when i rent Area 51 and if i really like it, ill get that instead.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:38 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
I read some of the reviews.
It doesn't look too good. It has a lack luster story, run of the mill weapons, drivable vehicles and crappy rail shooting and driving sections.
Its looks like any other FPS out there.

Probably enough to rent or buy at cheap, but not near the most exicting game of 2005.

Reviews change from player to player. But yeah this game got a 8.0 from IGN so it isn't a very good sign. Might just rent it first before owning the game.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 04:23 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Thats true.
I dont really pay attention to the actual score but to the reasons for the score. THe reasons that they didnt like this game is because its a generic FPS.
Not that its a bad thing but that its nothing special.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:02 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I got this today great game

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 09:40 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got it maybe a year ago and it was boring.. just like any other FPS out there.

Ironically, I turned it off to go play Halo.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 09:50 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I totally forgot about this game.

Never played it though. Too many great games to play a generic game.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 04:59 AM
coolmovies

Well this work on windows vista ?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 02:33 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Probably, but it might not.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 06:39 PM