The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hotsauce6548
This game looks awesome!

It's a sandlot type of game, with the player being the Hulk. You can run around and destroy virtually EVERYTHING around you, or you can take part in the storyline.

It's made by Vivendi Universal, and it is supposed to come out this summer.

There's also a cool feature called weaponization, where the player can pick up something (car, streetlight, debris etc etc) and mold it into a suitable weapon.

For example, as I read in Game Informer, they got to test it out. They grabbed a bus, flattened it, and rode it like a two-ton surfboard down the street, crushing everything in its path. When they were finished with it, the Hulk tossed it aside into a nearby building, creating a giant crater in the wall.

Sounds like a great game to me, anybody else looking forward to it?

DarkCrawler
Sounds nice...

Trailer: http://www.hulkgames.com/us/

DanZeke25
Looks awesome...

heres a link to a lot of videos of it

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/627/627861/vids_2.html

One video had him flatten a car and make then into boxing gloves, and they also showed the surfboard thing in a video too.

It looks like the roaming is just like Spider-Man, which is great becuase SPider-Mans roaming was awesome. I had more fun web-slinging than i did playing the storyline. THe can run up any building he wants. He can almost fly.

Another video shows him doing some special thing where he charges up, and then smashes the ground which sens a wave thing and everything in its way flies like 15 feet in the air. It looks awesome.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, the free roaming is so cool...

And the game seems to have innocent bystander killing! Yay!

Delta 62
And I thought Spider-Man 2 was fun.. this is going to blow it away. I can't wait to just leap around and throw things. That's all I did for hours in SM2, just swinging around.

DanZeke25
^^ yeah me too...

DarkCrawler

Hulk Power
All I have to say is BAD ASS!!! DAMN I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT COMES OUT. THAT LOOKS SOOOOOO COOL. THAT WAS SO COOL TO WATCH THE VIDEOS FOR THE GAME! IF I HAD FUN JUST WATCHING THE TRAILERS, I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW MUCH FUN I WOULD HAVE PLAYING IT.

DarkCrawler
Man, I am going to destroy the city so much in this game...that there will be nothing left when I have finished...I can't wait for this.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Man, I am going to destroy the city so much in this game...that there will be nothing left when I have finished...I can't wait for this.

Same here man. I'm going to take down all the tall buildings first then the little ones. I'm going to kill anyone that is in my way. I can't wait until I'm leaping from building to building and I get to fight Abomination. That's going to be so bad ass.

hotsauce6548
Anybody know when it comes out? Like the exact date?

I'm too lazy to check, stick out tongue

Hulk Power
It's supposed to come out in August of this summer. I wasn't able to find an exact date though. I already have the money ready to buy it. I'm just waiting for it to come out. It's going to be so cool. I can't wait.

DarkCrawler
The city looks little bland though, but I will so buy this game. big grin

CorderaMitchell
nice

hotsauce6548
The city looks little bland though, but I will so buy this game. big grin

Hopefully it is bland because the developers made the cityHUGE!

big grin

DarkCrawler
Bigger then Manhattan in Spider-Man 2?

Hulk Power
Bigger then Manhattan in Spider-Man 2?

Damn I that would be so cool. I would have so much fun destroying everything. Manhattan is Spider-Man 2 was a huge city. There's a lot of exploring to do. I hope that San Francisco is as big or bigger.

Hulk Power
IT'S OUT IN STORES ALREADY!!! eek! I'LL BE GOING TO PICK UP MY COPY OF THE GAME LATER TODAY!!! JUST A FEW MORE HOURS!!! (Thank God I reserved it about a month ago) I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I START PLAYING IT!!! eek!

SnakeEyes
I'm still debating whether to get it or not... hmmm...

Here's the review: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/theincrediblehulk/review.html

powerfulone1987
not interested in this game one bit.

Just a copycat off of spiderman.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
not interested in this game one bit.

Just a copycat off of spiderman.

That is why its gonna be so good. Its just your the Hulk this time. And you cant knock down buildings with Spider-man. And all that other stuff.

I dont know if i will buy it. Maybe when the price goes down to like $30 or so. Because i'm trying not to buy as many games because i want to get a 360. And there is so many goames that look so good and i'd rather play them.

powerfulone1987
even though i bought the spider man game i am not going to buy this game.

Also i am not a hulk fan, i hated the movie also and I love action movies.

and now they're coming out with another hulk movie, oh god.

snake_eyes616
Has anyone played the demo in a recent issu of OPM? I got up to level 11-MASS DESTRUCTION! evil face

powerfulone1987
you must be tickled with glee

SnakeEyes
Well, I could care less about your opinion ^... Afterall, you're the one who couldn't wait to get a hold of Nintendogs... Case Closed.

Plus, the game looks awesome.

Hulk Power
I HAVE IT ALREADY!!! eek! DAMN IT'S SO COOL!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO GET IT! THERE IS SO MUCH FREEDOM IN THE GAME! IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN SPIDER-MAN 2! I THINK I'LL GO PLAY IT SOME MORE.....

Delta 62
Dude..I got it earlier today. It completely pwns Spider-Man 2. No comparison. Especially when you have quite a few of the upgrades. The last mission I completed was the first fight against Abomination..and that was hours ago..I've been having too much fun wreaking havoc and terror across the city. (Which by the way seems like it's twice the size of SM2's).

Picking up a cop and jumping around cracks me up..not even the citizens scream like they do lol. If you have the Xbox version, grab a citizen and press X..that cracks me up too

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Delta 62
Dude..I got it earlier today. It completely pwns Spider-Man 2. No comparison. Especially when you have quite a few of the upgrades. The last mission I completed was the first fight against Abomination..and that was hours ago..I've been having too much fun wreaking havoc and terror across the city. (Which by the way seems like it's twice the size of SM2's).

Picking up a cop and jumping around cracks me up..not even the citizens scream like they do lol. If you have the Xbox version, grab a citizen and press X..that cracks me up too

You're getting me excited to play the game. big grin

DanZeke25
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
You're getting me excited to play the game. big grin

Yeah me too. I went to blockbuster last night cause i had too bring back some movies and i went to see if they had it, but they didnt. I think it comes out the 25th where i live which is today. I'll definatley be renting it. But i dont know about buying it.

Hulk Power
I ALREADY BEAT THE GAME!!! eek! THE ENDING IS COOL!!! MY FAVORITE BOSS IS DEVIL HULK!!! HE WAS THE COOLEST BOSS!!! THE LAST ABOMINATION IS ALSO COOL!!!

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Well, I could care less about your opinion ^... Afterall, you're the one who couldn't wait to get a hold of Nintendogs... Case Closed.

Plus, the game looks awesome.

Well first of all i wasn't talking to you so if you could care less about my opinion you shouldn't have responded to it all , but since you did obviously you cared just a little more than you think but anyway.

You say i couldn't wait to get a hold of nintendogs as if i have it or something. You're very mistaken cause I don't have the game and I can wait.
But I like how you worked in a little compliment and said how the game looks awesome cause it does. The way you talk about it, you'd think you had Nintendogs. Wouldn't be surprised if you did.

By the way, the case was never closed as you can now see.

SnakeEyes
Ummm, you said in another thread, "I can't wait to get a hold of this game" (referring to Nintendogs). That is what I was referring to. You're the one who is coming to a Hulk thread, saying how you don't like the character. Why is there a reason that I should take your opinion seriously? Your obviously very biased, so I just stated that I wasn't going to consider your thoughts. Oh and just to let you know, I don't own a DS or the Nintendogs game.
I'm done here.

powerfulone1987
Just because I am not a hulk fan doesn't mean my opinion means any less than anybody elses.

If I don't like the Hulk I don't like the Hulk, it's not like I was bad mouthing him and telling other people to stop liking him or that they were stupid for liking him cause I don't feel that way.

You're very mistaken in your interpretation of what I mean when I just plainly state that I am not a fan of the hulk and don't want the game.

Does somebody have to like the hulk for you to give two cents about what they say, well that to me is very biased if i do say so myself and i am through.

DanZeke25

But I like how you worked in a little compliment and said how the game looks awesome cause it does. The way you talk about it, you'd think you had Nintendogs. Wouldn't be surprised if you did.

Actully, im pretty sure he was talking about The Hulk game. Not Nintendogs

SnakeEyes
Yeah I was, thank you ^

Hulk Power
Come on guys. This is an Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction thread. Can you guys just leave the stupid Nintendogs game for another thread? If the guy likes that gay game then just leave him. He's the one that looks ridiculous talking about it in this thread. We're supposed to talk about the new Hulk game. Not "Nintendogs."

powerfulone1987
I think i was knew and I was just trying to be funny, obviously.

Hulk Power
What?!?

DanZeke25
So you beat it already? Is there stuff to do afterwards? How much did you play it though? Cause i dont play nonstop like some people dp. Maybe It would be better if i did rent it. At BLockbuster there is no late fees so i can keep it for two week. Thet would probaly be enough time to beat it. Oh yeah i renting it tomorow as long as its in.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by DanZeke25
So you beat it already? Is there stuff to do afterwards? How much did you play it though? Cause i dont play nonstop like some people dp. Maybe It would be better if i did rent it. At BLockbuster there is no late fees so i can keep it for two week. Thet would probaly be enough time to beat it. Oh yeah i renting it tomorow as long as its in.

Afterwards you can free roam. Do the challenges that are all around the cities (like in Spider-Man 2). You can collect the comics that are in the game. Or you can play the story mode of the game all over again but with all the moves and combos you already bought, so you won't start from scratch. I played about 3 hours everyday since I got it. Some of the missions are pretty hard. I would fail the missions sometimes because I wouldn't complete my objectives.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Afterwards you can free roam. Do the challenges that are all around the cities (like in Spider-Man 2). You can collect the comics that are in the game. Or you can play the story mode of the game all over again but with all the moves and combos you already bought, so you won't start from scratch. I played about 3 hours everyday since I got it. Some of the missions are pretty hard. I would fail the missions sometimes because I wouldn't complete my objectives.

I usually play an 1hour and a half at most at night.

Hulk Power
I usually play an 1hour and a half at most at night.

I do too but since it's summer then I play longer. But soon I'll have to cut down on video games since I'm going back to school. sad

DanZeke25
I rented it. Its pretty fun. Its great to pick up a person and go to the tallest building and throw them off. Well it probaly wasnt the tallest, but it was the tallest i was close too. I remeber i use to kill myself in spider-man by jumping off the tallest building. Fun stuff right there.

powerfulone1987
What?!?

"I think I new that already that he wasn't talking about Nintendogs mister braniac, I was just being funny.

powerfulone1987
I rented it. Its pretty fun. Its great to pick up a person and go to the tallest building and throw them off. Well it probaly wasnt the tallest, but it was the tallest i was close too. I remeber i use to kill myself in spider-man by jumping off the tallest building. Fun stuff right there.

Not fun to kill yourself. Nope, it's just not.

No it's not.

DanZeke25

No it's not.

Yes it is.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/Mariofail.gif

Hulk Power

I already beat it twice. The second time it's a lot easier.

Yes it is.

laughing

SnakeEyes
Man, powerfulone is acting like an *******....

Should I rent this game or is it worth buying?

Hulk Power

I say you should buy it. I really liked it. I'm not just saying this because I'm a Hulk fan but because it really is a good game. This new Hulk game is a thousand times better than the first one. You must buy it. It's even better than Spider-Man 2.

hotsauce6548
Yes it is.

hysterical2

Victor Von Doom
I can't wait for this game because I'm a big Hulk fan, he's probably my favourite character.

I didn't like the first Hulk game though. I loved Spider-Man 2 (not so much 1).

Reckon I'll like this?

The thing I didn't like about the first (other than the obvious shiteness) was that Hulk wasn't durable or powerful enough. If you're gonna be the Hulk, you want to go mental with few repercussions.

Inspectah Deck
This game looks awesome!

It's a sandlot type of game, with the player being the Hulk. You can run around and destroy virtually EVERYTHING around you, or you can take part in the storyline.

It's made by Vivendi Universal, and it is supposed to come out this summer.

There's also a cool feature called weaponization, where the player can pick up something (car, streetlight, debris etc etc) and mold it into a suitable weapon.

For example, as I read in Game Informer, they got to test it out. They grabbed a bus, flattened it, and rode it like a two-ton surfboard down the street, crushing everything in its path. When they were finished with it, the Hulk tossed it aside into a nearby building, creating a giant crater in the wall.

Sounds like a great game to me, anybody else looking forward to it?

Any game where you can use cars as boxing gloves is a must buy

DanZeke25
This game is totally fun, i still dont know if i'll buy it, cause ill probaly be able to beat it before i bring it back. The mission Protect and Serve was really fun, destroying all them tanks. I was annoyed at first cause there was 2 seconds left and the damn building fell. I did two missions after that. Yeah, im not far, but ive been roaming and all that stuff.

powerfulone1987
Yes it is.

Do you see what words come across the screen when super mario falls down the hole?

It says "YOU FAIL".

Last time I checked that wasn't a good thing and you can never complete a game if you fail, but whatever floats your boat my friend...............whatever floats your boat.

powerfulone1987

Yes. I am a total *******,as you say for stating that killing yourself isn't fun. Forgive me al mighty and powerful lords, please don't strike me where i stand, but like they say killing yourself is fun so maybe i'll like it. no expression

DanZeke25
Do you see what words come across the screen when super mario falls down the hole?

It says "YOU FAIL".

Last time I checked that wasn't a good thing and you can never complete a game if you fail, but whatever floats your boat my friend...............whatever floats your boat.

WTH are you talking about? I have no idea what your trying to say.

You obviously dont get it.

DanZeke25
Im on the mission where you have to destroy all the trucks in the convoys. Well i get to the first truck, and destroy it. Now what do i do. I was running as fast as I could to try and find the other convoy but i couldnt even find. And then the tanks and helicopters killed me.

Hulk Power
Im on the mission where you have to destroy all the trucks in the convoys. Well i get to the first truck, and destroy it. Now what do i do. I was running as fast as I could to try and find the other convoy but i couldnt even find. And then the tanks and helicopters killed me.

Wait, is it the mission where you're in the "Bad Lands?" In order to catch up to them, don't run after them. Leap until you catch up to the trucks. DO NOT WASTE TIME IN FIGHTING THE TANKS AND HELICOPTERS. That will get you nowhere. It's usually better if you lock on to the TRUCKS then chase them. That way the Hulk goes after them because the he's locked on. When you catch up to the trucks, jump and charge the attack button. Then you'll go flying at the truck and hit it. Keep on doing that until you take it down. When you take the first truck down, look into the little radar/map at the bottom of your screen. I think it'll tell you where to go from there and if not then go back to where the first truck came out. The second convoy should be coming out soon. Therefore you must move quickly. Like I said, do not try to take on the tanks and helicopters because they will only make you lose time and they will damage you. Just go right after the trucks.

Hooverman
Yes it is.

yeah i did the same thing for spider-man2 its funny hearing his legs bones break

DanZeke25
Wait, is it the mission where you're in the "Bad Lands?" In order to catch up to them, don't run after them. Leap until you catch up to the trucks. DO NOT WASTE TIME IN FIGHTING THE TANKS AND HELICOPTERS. That will get you nowhere. It's usually better if you lock on to the TRUCKS then chase them. That way the Hulk goes after them because the he's locked on. When you catch up to the trucks, jump and charge the attack button. Then you'll go flying at the truck and hit it. Keep on doing that until you take it down. When you take the first truck down, look into the little radar/map at the bottom of your screen. I think it'll tell you where to go from there and if not then go back to where the first truck came out. The second convoy should be coming out soon. Therefore you must move quickly. Like I said, do not try to take on the tanks and helicopters because they will only make you lose time and they will damage you. Just go right after the trucks.

yeah, well i figured it out. I didnt know i had to go back where i started and then the second convoy would come. I just kept going straight lol. Now im on the Hulk Buster boss mission. I only tried it twice though

Hulk Power
yeah, well i figured it out. I didnt know i had to go back where i started and then the second convoy would come. I just kept going straight lol. Now im on the Hulk Buster boss mission. I only tried it twice though

Hulk Buster mission? Refresh my memory. What is it that you do in that mission? Is it the one where you have to retrieve the head of one of the Hulk Busters and bring it back to the church or where you have to fight the giant Titan and General Ross is in it? Which one is it? I can tell you how to beat it if you want me to........

DanZeke25
Hulk Buster mission? Refresh my memory. What is it that you do in that mission? Is it the one where you have to retrieve the head of one of the Hulk Busters and bring it back to the church or where you have to fight the giant Titan and General Ross is in it? Which one is it? I can tell you how to beat it if you want me to........

Its the giant thing. The first time i got crushed by him. The second time i was doing good, and you know when he does that thing with the sattilite and it brings those things out? Well they were actully helping me cause everytime I beat one i would get a nice supply of health. I kept doing that for a while until I eventully died though. I had the Titan to li\ast last bar too. Then the third time i destroyed the satilites and pretty soon it was just me and him, but i still died. he had one full bar left, and then like 3/4's of the next bar. I got a lot of Smash Points though, so i just bought some stuff, like the Critical Thuderclap.

Hulk Power
Its the giant thing. The first time i got crushed by him. The second time i was doing good, and you know when he does that thing with the sattilite and it brings those things out? Well they were actully helping me cause everytime I beat one i would get a nice supply of health. I kept doing that for a while until I eventully died though. I had the Titan to li\ast last bar too. Then the third time i destroyed the satilites and pretty soon it was just me and him, but i still died. he had one full bar left, and then like 3/4's of the next bar. I got a lot of Smash Points though, so i just bought some stuff, like the Critical Thuderclap.

Not bad man. Though my advice to you is that you destroy the satellites first than anything. Just ignore the titan and go after the satellites. That way the Hulk Busters won't come out and beat on you. Once you destroy the satellites, go after the titan. Though the best way to harm him and keep your distance at the same time is to throw things at him. Like boulders, cars, etc. That way he won't be too close to damage you and you can take his energy out quite easily. Remember that if you do take damage, you can go on the walls and look for energies to heal you. That way you won't go down so easily. Another thing you can do that would damage him a lot is to do your special attacks when you are in Critical Mass. Atomic Slam and Atomic Thunder Clap are the best attacks to do on him. Just remember to keep your distance from him and to just throw things at him like crazy. Do this and you'll surely win.

DanZeke25
Not bad man. Though my advice to you is that you destroy the satellites first than anything. Just ignore the titan and go after the satellites. That way the Hulk Busters won't come out and beat on you. Once you destroy the satellites, go after the titan. Though the best way to harm him and keep your distance at the same time is to throw things at him. Like boulders, cars, etc. That way he won't be too close to damage you and you can take his energy out quite easily. Remember that if you do take damage, you can go on the walls and look for energies to heal you. That way you won't go down so easily. Another thing you can do that would damage him a lot is to do your special attacks when you are in Critical Mass. Atomic Slam and Atomic Thunder Clap are the best attacks to do on him. Just remember to keep your distance from him and to just throw things at him like crazy. Do this and you'll surely win.

Yeah, thats what i tried earlier today. The only problem was that i ran out of thing to through at him. I had him down to his last bar and I kept running around looking for more stuff and there was nothing. So i was like f*ck it and i just charged him hoping that i could beat him the rest of the way. I got it to a little less than half and then he killed me. I'll try again though tonight.

Hulk Power
Yeah, thats what i tried earlier today. The only problem was that i ran out of thing to through at him. I had him down to his last bar and I kept running around looking for more stuff and there was nothing. So i was like f*ck it and i just charged him hoping that i could beat him the rest of the way. I got it to a little less than half and then he killed me. I'll try again though tonight.

Just go up to him and start pounding him. If you see he's going to attack you then just leap away and then come back at him. Throw everything there is to throw at him and when everything is gone then just go up to him and start pounding away.

hotsauce6548
I really gotta check this game out! big grin

Hulk Power
YES!!! You must!!!

powerfulone1987
WTH are you talking about? I have no idea what your trying to say.

You obviously dont get it.

If you went back and reviewed the conversation so you could remember what you were talking about then you would have an idea.

Hulk Power
Why do you keep posting here if they don't like you and don't get along with you?

Red Superfly
How big is this game?

Whats it like comparred to Spider-Man 2? I really loved that game but only really got it because it got the feeling of being Spidey spot on. I think The Hulk would need to have a helluva lot more on offer.

Can Hulk super jump to cover vast distances?

Please give me reasonable comments. Tell me what you don't like about it too.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Red Superfly
How big is this game?

Whats it like comparred to Spider-Man 2? I really loved that game but only really got it because it got the feeling of being Spidey spot on. I think The Hulk would need to have a helluva lot more on offer.

Can Hulk super jump to cover vast distances?

Please give me reasonable comments. Tell me what you don't like about it too.

Yes Hulk can super jump. There are jump markers that when you go to it, you can pick where you want to jump to, but only too other jump markers, so if you dont have a jump marker near where you want to go, then you can't go to it. The only thing i dont like is if you go to a jump marker, you can jump a whole city, but during gameply you can't really jump that far. Its not a big deal though.

DanZeke25
GAY. All i have to say is GAY! I was saving my game and i was friggen thinking and turned off my Ps2. Now i have to start all over. mad I dont know if i will though. I wish there was a cheat to skip mission so i could get back to where i was. Or atleast a cheat so i could have all the moves, so i could just mess around in free roam until I take it back.

again. GAY! mad mad

Hulk Power
That really sucks man. Damn I would really hate to be in your place right about now. Didn't you save the game though?

DanZeke25
That really sucks man. Damn I would really hate to be in your place right about now. Didn't you save the game though?

yeah, i saved the game lots of times. But its says "Do not turn off Ps2 or take out memory card while saving" or something like that. I thought that it was done saving, or, well, i dont know what the hell i was thinking, but now i have to start over. When i try to load it says "Unable to load because Data is corrupted."

hotsauce6548
yeah, i saved the game lots of times. But its says "Do not turn off Ps2 or take out memory card while saving" or something like that. I thought that it was done saving, or, well, i dont know what the hell i was thinking, but now i have to start over. When i try to load it says "Unable to load because Data is corrupted."

That sucks ass.

snake_eyes616
serious ass, lol

Hulk Power

I would be so pissed if that happened to me. That really sucks.

DarkDethbringer
this gam e is so awesome!it was even fun when the Swaty cam eafter you!!!!!!

Hulk Power
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer

Agreed. That was one of my favorite parts. Fighting the Hulk Busters is so cool.

powerfulone1987
Why do you keep posting here if they don't like you and don't get along with you?

Because I don't wake in the morning deciding what to do and what not to do based on what people think.

That's a sad way to live.

But you realize that............................don't you? no expression

powerfulone1987
GAY. All i have to say is GAY! I was saving my game and i was friggen thinking and turned off my Ps2. Now i have to start all over. mad I dont know if i will though. I wish there was a cheat to skip mission so i could get back to where i was. Or atleast a cheat so i could have all the moves, so i could just mess around in free roam until I take it back.

again. GAY! mad mad

That Karma boy. LOL

It always finds a way to come back around and nip you in the ass.

Well how sad. What a shame.

Enjoy the game!

I know I am enjoying something right now. yes

powerfulone1987
That sucks ass.

You got that right.

That ass was nipped to death.

.................................by karma. whistle

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by snake_eyes616
serious ass, lol

Serious nipping of the ass. doctor

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer

I like how you just came on here minding your own business disregarding the data corruption incident and just saying how awesome the game is.
You probably didn't mean anything by it.
But I like the way you went about it anyway, like rubbing it in or something.
I would have did the same thing if I had played the demo on the disc I got with my monthly Offical Playstation Magazine.
Having gotten around to the disc or to finish the magazine. Since I am in college and all I don't have much time and the magazine and disc and playstation 2 is at home anyway and I am away in my dorm. I just recently went home and I have gotten the next magazine already so I need to get on it. I don't usually get behind like that. Now I have to finish the magazine and play the disc and then finish the next one and play that disc. It has the Colossus game on it so I really want to play it but I don't go out of order, so i'll have to wait.

Anyway, enough about me and more about starting all the way over from the beginning of a game because of a stupid mistake or just not playing the game anymore that so much desire and looked forward to for so long and defended so strongly.

That would be sad. angel

TwisterGameX
I don't know if I should pick up this game. People say you have to play as banner...

Hulk Power
Because I don't wake in the morning deciding what to do and what not to do based on what people think.

That's a sad way to live.

But you realize that............................don't you? no expression

But it's not what people think. It's a fact. They don't like you. Like it or not.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I don't know if I should pick up this game. People say you have to play as banner...

You don't play as Banner at all. In all of the missions you're the Hulk. You should really get it. Trust me....

Hulk Power
That Karma boy. LOL

Enjoy the game!

I know I am enjoying something right now. yes Originally posted by powerfulone1987
You got that right.

That ass was nipped to death.

.................................by karma. whistle Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Serious nipping of the ass. doctor

Why you got to be such a little dick man? He's not saying crap to you and here you come saying your stupid crap about karma. Who the f*ck cares?

TwisterGameX
You don't play as Banner at all. In all of the missions you're the Hulk. You should really get it. Trust me....

Just the Hulk gone Wild, Let loose, set free ?

Hulk Power
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Just the Hulk gone Wild, Let loose, set free ?

That's right. That's what it's really all about. yes

long pig
What kinda damage can you do, Hulk power?

Like, knocking down buildings and shit? Can you kill humans?

Hulk Power
Originally posted by long pig
What kinda damage can you do, Hulk power?

Like, knocking down buildings and shit? Can you kill humans?

Yup. You can do all of that.

SnakeEyes
That Karma boy. LOL

Enjoy the game!

I know I am enjoying something right now. yes

Holy shit man, just leave already.

powerfulone1987
But it's not what people think. It's a fact. They don't like you. Like it or not.
And that's the kind of stuff that I don't base my life on. Fact or not fact. I don't care. And I said nothing to you so what is the prob?

powerfulone1987
Why you got to be such a little dick man? He's not saying crap to you and here you come saying your stupid crap about karma. Who the f*ck cares?

I care and that's enough for me.

And I could say the same thing to you. I am not saying anything to you but you still persist to go on and on with me.

He has had past words with me and I am just responding, because he blew what I said about not liking the game out of proportion. I was saying anything about anybody.
There are games that I like that people don't like to and I don't bash on them cause they say they don't like it.

I am glad yall like it. Have fun.

powerfulone1987
Holy shit man, just leave already.

............................................. What the f**k?

Hulk Power
And that's the kind of stuff that I don't base my life on. Fact or not fact. I don't care. And I said nothing to you so what is the prob?

My problem is that you're just coming here to say shit nobody wants to hear. That's what my problem is. You seriously need to STFU. No one wants to listen to you. Why don't you just get out of here? Why do you come to a place where you're not wanted?

Red Superfly
Theres room for dissing the game and praising it. Make your point and argue it if you feel its getting dismissed until someone makes note. If you've played the game, you have every right to voice your honest opinion I think.

This isn't 1945 Germany.

There's never any need for a video game debate to turn into childish mocking. It's a video game thread.

Hulk Power
I care and that's enough for me.

And I could say the same thing to you. I am not saying anything to you but you still persist to go on and on with me.

Well if you care that's fine. Just don't be rubbing your stupid shit about karma in people's faces.

Say the same thing to me about what? What the f**k? I'm not saying stupid crap about "karma" and that it nipped people in the ass like you're saying. You have nothing to say to me.

SnakeEyes
Theres room for dissing the game and praising it. Make your point and argue it if you feel its getting dismissed until someone makes note. If you've played the game, you have every right to voice your honest opinion I think.

This isn't 1945 Germany.

There's never any need for a video game debate to turn into childish mocking. It's a video game thread.

I don't mind a decent debate... but when I biased member comes here and disses not only the game, but subtly mocks the other members who have been posting here, it kinda gets on my nerves.

Hulk Power
Same here.....

Batman Wins
Good game

Hulk Power
Hell yeah. It's now my favorite game.

Batman Wins
kind of hard

Hulk Power
Yeah a little but that's just the first time beating the game...

powerfulone1987
My problem is that you're just coming here to say shit nobody wants to hear. That's what my problem is. You seriously need to STFU. No one wants to listen to you. Why don't you just get out of here? Why do you come to a place where you're not wanted?

Why do you persist to ask questions to which you already know the answers to?

powerfulone1987
Well if you care that's fine. Just don't be rubbing your stupid shit about karma in people's faces.

Say the same thing to me about what? What the f**k? I'm not saying stupid crap about "karma" and that it nipped people in the ass like you're saying. You have nothing to say to me.

Last time I checked, I wasn't rubbing karma in your face so stay out of it. You jumped on me for speaking to somebody else. It is like you needed to argue with someone even though it had nothing to do with you. You are also blowing this out of fun. And you seemed to disregard the message where I said "I am glad yall like the game. Have fun."

You just pick certain ones and argue argue argue.
Again you fail to go back to previous posts to remember what was said so you'd know what people was talking about.

You're right. I have nothing to say to you.

powerfulone1987
I don't mind a decent debate... but when I biased member comes here and disses not only the game, but subtly mocks the other members who have been posting here, it kinda gets on my nerves.

Actually I wasn't mocking other member. I was just getting back at you for giving me a hard time for not liking the game.
And for some reason someone else jumps in on something they obviously know nothing about. It seems they lack the ability to look at past post to know what is going on.

What about that Hulk game huh?
It's awesome.

I like the part when.......................yeah, good times.

Hulk Power
Why do you persist to ask questions to which you already know the answers to?

But if you're not liked then don't come here. Believe me, you won't be missed by anyone.

Hulk Power
Last time I checked, I wasn't rubbing karma in your face so stay out of it. You jumped on me for speaking to somebody else. It is like you needed to argue with someone even though it had nothing to do with you. You are also blowing this out of fun. And you seemed to disregard the message where I said "I am glad yall like the game. Have fun."

You just pick certain ones and argue argue argue.
Again you fail to go back to previous posts to remember what was said so you'd know what people was talking about.

You're right. I have nothing to say to you.

I don't care who you were talking to. You shouldn't be coming here to looking for fights because if you're looking for one then you've found it. If you want to rub that kind of crap in people's faces then at least have the decency to pm them so that no one else will read your stupid posts about karma.

Red Superfly
Could we talk about the game instead please?

Hulk Power
Could we talk about the game instead please?

Sure go ahead. Tell me anything you want. I know the game like the palm of my hand. If you have any questions on what to do in the game or you want to comment on anything then I'm the person to ask/talk to. wink

powerfulone1987
But if you're not liked then don't come here. Believe me, you won't be missed by anyone.

Again you are asking the same old questions to which I have answered over and over again.

And I refuse to answer them again because you are just waiting for me to say the simplest thing so that you can blow everything out of proportion and start something even bigger with me.

NO RESPONSE. (you wouldn't remember it anyway)

powerfulone1987
I don't care who you were talking to. You shouldn't be coming here to looking for fights because if you're looking for one then you've found it. If you want to rub that kind of crap in people's faces then at least have the decency to pm them so that no one else will read your stupid posts about karma.

Listen closely. It's getting really old repeating myself.

I am not looking for fights as you say. I was responding to ONE person, which wasn't you and you jumped on me cause YOU was looking for someone to argue with, I guess you wanted some attention in the spotlight or something in an argument that had nothing to do with you.

So how can I be looking for fights as you say when I keep explaining everything to you, over and over and over again. And I keep on telling you to leave it alone. It is over.

And I am not in anybody's face. And the karma thing is old news. Get over it.
It seems as if you're the only one who can't stop talking about karma...................................whatever that is...................

And again you ignore the messages where I try and move things on and get over this annoying ignorant conversation.

So this time I will type in all caps so maybe you can only focus on that part of the message to respond to if you respond at all, okay.

THIS HULK GAME IS AWESOME, AMAZING, EXHILIARATING. IT IS THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD. I CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT IT. I WANT TO MARRY THE HULK AND GET A SEX CHANGE SURGERY AND HAVE HIS KIDS AND NAME THEM AFTER YOU!

THIS GAME ROCKS DUDE! ROCK ON! KEEP ON ROCKING ON!......rock

Hulk Power
Again you are asking the same old questions to which I have answered over and over again.

And I refuse to answer them again because you are just waiting for me to say the simplest thing so that you can blow everything out of proportion and start something even bigger with me.

Yeah that's what I thought. You don't have anything to say so just keep your mouth shut.

Hulk Power
I WANT TO MARRY THE HULK AND GET A SEX CHANGE SURGERY AND HAVE HIS KIDS AND NAME THEM AFTER YOU!

What the f**k? So not only are you an annoying little punk but you're also a sick, perverted queer? Now I've seen everything. sick

DanZeke25

What the f**k? He didnt even ask you a question. Go away. no expression

DanZeke25
Listen closely. It's getting really old repeating myself.

I am not looking for fights as you say. I was responding to ONE person, which wasn't you and you jumped on me cause YOU was looking for someone to argue with, I guess you wanted some attention in the spotlight or something in an argument that had nothing to do with you.

So how can I be looking for fights as you say when I keep explaining everything to you, over and over and over again. And I keep on telling you to leave it alone. It is over.

And I am not in anybody's face. And the karma thing is old news. Get over it.
It seems as if you're the only one who can't stop talking about karma...................................whatever that is...................

And again you ignore the messages where I try and move things on and get over this annoying ignorant conversation.

So this time I will type in all caps so maybe you can only focus on that part of the message to respond to if you respond at all, okay.

THIS HULK GAME IS AWESOME, AMAZING, EXHILIARATING. IT IS THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD. I CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT IT. I WANT TO MARRY THE HULK AND GET A SEX CHANGE SURGERY AND HAVE HIS KIDS AND NAME THEM AFTER YOU!

THIS GAME ROCKS DUDE! ROCK ON! KEEP ON ROCKING ON!......rock

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/ORLY.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/funny.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/posting.jpg

powerfulone1987
Yeah that's what I thought. You don't have anything to say so just keep your mouth shut.

This shows how eager you are to fuss and argue.

I still said nothing and you come up with a immature statement like this.

powerfulone1987
What the f**k? So not only are you an annoying little punk but you're also a sick, perverted queer? Now I've seen everything. sick

Now that you've seen everything hopefully you can lay your mouth to rest.

powerfulone1987
What the f**k? He didnt even ask you a question. Go away. no expression

I didn't ask you a question so go away.

powerfulone1987
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/ORLY.jpg

Um......................yeah............................................ok............................................go for it.

DanZeke25
I didn't ask you a question so go away.

And what does that have to do with anything? You said to Hulk Power that he kept asking the same questions, but he didnt even ask a question.

Go get raped by Michael Jackson.

DanZeke25
Um......................yeah............................................ok............................................go for it.

Wow, your dumb.

powerfulone1987
And what does that have to do with anything? You said to Hulk Power that he kept asking the same questions, but he didnt even ask a question.

Go get raped by Michael Jackson.

And I didn't ask you a question.

Go rape Michael Jackson

powerfulone1987
Wow, your dumb.

Wow you're and interesting individual, worth of close observation..................................in a mental facility.

DanZeke25
And I didn't ask you a question.

Go rape Michael Jackson

Its doesnt matter that you didnt ask me a question. This is a message board. You didnt PM him. You posted it so everyone can see it, so we can reply whether you asked us a question or not.

DanZeke25
Wow you're and interesting individual, worth of close observation..................................in a mental facility.

Uh oh. I'm hurt now. That was the meanest insult ever. Your making me cry. no expression

Go get raped by Michael Jackson, then get raped by Richard Simmons, then go f*ck yourself, then go get you ass beat by Spider-Man, and then go get thrpwn off the empire state building by Samuel L. Jackson.

hotsauce6548

Was that supposed to be clever? Powerfulone, do us all a favor, and stop starting trouble here. If you want to post in this thread, talk about the topic, which is the new Hulk game.

If you aren't going to talk about the game, go away. no expression

Now, about the topic...

I'm still waiting to rent it. I played a demo the other day in a GameStop, and it was awesome!

I gotta get my hands on this. wink

powerfulone1987
Its doesnt matter that you didnt ask me a question. This is a message board. You didnt PM him. You posted it so everyone can see it, so we can reply whether you asked us a question or not.

You are right, I did post it on here and if you want to pick an argument with me you can.

But we'll see how much of a argument you get because it's over and I have nothing more say to you.

powerfulone1987
Uh oh. I'm hurt now. That was the meanest insult ever. Your making me cry. no expression

Go get raped by Michael Jackson, then get raped by Richard Simmons, then go f*ck yourself, then go get you ass beat by Spider-Man, and then go get thrpwn off the empire state building by Samuel L. Jackson.

That spiderman bit really is random but okay.

And hopefully once I do all of this you will lay off.

Yup, it's all done. Happy. Now put it to peace.

powerfulone1987
Was that supposed to be clever? Powerfulone, do us all a favor, and stop starting trouble here. If you want to post in this thread, talk about the topic, which is the new Hulk game.

If you aren't going to talk about the game, go away. no expression

Now, about the topic...

I'm still waiting to rent it. I played a demo the other day in a GameStop, and it was awesome!

I gotta get my hands on this. wink

And actually I am not starting anything. He started with me and I am responding. And i have talked about the Hulk game many times. But they ignore what I say about the game and focus on everything else so they can keep arguing. Just like you are starting something with me. They did the same thing.

Clever or not. My goal is to end this. And if you think the statement "go get raped my michael jackson" is clever, than you shouldn't really be stating what is and is not clever because you completely ignore that statement and jumped to mine, like so many in here seem to do.

Now look closesly as I start to talk about the game. I guarantee you that it will be overlooked and ignored and this dispute will continue.

I GIVE THIS GAME 5 STARS. IT'S GREAT. I LIKE IT A LOT. I AM ALREADY ON LEVEL 7 AND I HAVE UNLOCKED 14 OF THE MOVES. I DON'T HOW WE EVER WENT ALONG PLAYING OTHER GAMES. THIS GAME BEATS ALL OTHERS...........................even ssb.......... no expression

DanZeke25
Hmm. I started with you first? Nope.

No it's not.

I was done with you, even though you kept saying why you didnt like the game. And then I said something I liked to do in Spider-Man, and you tried to be funny and it didnt work. So you started with me buddy. Nuff said.

OB1-adobe
I am waiting for people to start complaining how this game gets old after a while.

Oh and the graphics are terrible.

Stupid gripe, but the wheels on the cars don't even move

DanZeke25
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
I am waiting for people to start complaining how this game gets old after a while.

Oh and the graphics are terrible.

Stupid gripe, but the wheels on the cars don't even move

The Graphics arent that bad.

hotsauce6548
And actually I am not starting anything. He started with me and I am responding. And i have talked about the Hulk game many times. But they ignore what I say about the game and focus on everything else so they can keep arguing. Just like you are starting something with me. They did the same thing.

Clever or not. My goal is to end this. And if you think the statement "go get raped my michael jackson" is clever, than you shouldn't really be stating what is and is not clever because you completely ignore that statement and jumped to mine, like so many in here seem to do.

Now look closesly as I start to talk about the game. I guarantee you that it will be overlooked and ignored and this dispute will continue.

I GIVE THIS GAME 5 STARS. IT'S GREAT. I LIKE IT A LOT. I AM ALREADY ON LEVEL 7 AND I HAVE UNLOCKED 14 OF THE MOVES. I DON'T HOW WE EVER WENT ALONG PLAYING OTHER GAMES. THIS GAME BEATS ALL OTHERS...........................even ssb.......... no expression

Hmm... surely, if you were done, you wouldn't have posted three times in a row?

And the reason everybody in this thread is asking you to stop is because you are the one that is starting the trouble. Zeke is right. He said he liked to kill himself in the game, and you tried to be funny by saying "Killing yourself isn't fun." When Zeke replied back with the picture of Mario dying, you must have gotten angry, because you tried to make him look like an ass.

And now to the topic...

The graphics didn't look too bad. They looked just as good as any other average game out there, and especially with the big environment, there's only so much the current-gen systems can handle. wink

powerfulone1987
Hmm. I started with you first? Nope.

I was done with you, even though you kept saying why you didnt like the game. And then I said something I liked to do in Spider-Man, and you tried to be funny and it didnt work. So you started with me buddy. Nuff said.

I don't remember all of the spiderman part but i do remember the mario thing.
So if it really came across that way. I apologize.

powerfulone1987
Hmm... surely, if you were done, you wouldn't have posted three times in a row?

And the reason everybody in this thread is asking you to stop is because you are the one that is starting the trouble. Zeke is right. He said he liked to kill himself in the game, and you tried to be funny by saying "Killing yourself isn't fun." When Zeke replied back with the picture of Mario dying, you must have gotten angry, because you tried to make him look like an ass.

And now to the topic...

The graphics didn't look too bad. They looked just as good as any other average game out there, and especially with the big environment, there's only so much the current-gen systems can handle. wink Please just stay out of it hotsauce.

SnakeEyes
Please just leave the thread... roll eyes (sarcastic)

powerfulone1987
Please stop asking me that.
Annoying a lot.
I never will really leave cause if someone says something to me or something i want to respond to, i will respond, so it really is pointless.

Please stop.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk Power
Just ignore that little punk ass. Put him on your ignore list if you must guys...eventually he'll go away...that's what I did...just put him on the ignore list....

hotsauce6548
Just ignore that little punk ass. Put him on your ignore list if you must guys...eventually he'll go away...that's what I did...just put him on the ignore list....

Sounds like a plan. I'm going to do that right now. cool

By the way, I went to the video rental place the other day, but it was out for Xbox and PS2 both. I have yet to play this game!

Alpha Centauri
The game is too excellent.

-AC

powerfulone1987
Just ignore that little punk ass. Put him on your ignore list if you must guys...eventually he'll go away...that's what I did...just put him on the ignore list.... If you didn't see. This whole conflict thing is over. Even though its none of your business, but you continue to make it your business and keep stuff going and going. It is over. It never had nothing to do with you and it still don't.

Some things need to be put to rest, especially when they don't involve you and its old and over.

And I'm not going anywhere I told you. You don't know what i'll do or when i'll do it. So you can keep putting people against me all you want. Dragging other people in this thing that should have never happened really isn't smart.

And it's not a matter of going away, its letting things GO and responding to my messages and talking and fussing with me when I clearly don't want to and wish you would get over it. You would have thought i insulted you. You are taking this more serious than me and the person this is between, who i APOLOGIZED to for this huge misunderstanding. So as far as Im concerned, you're the one starting stuff over and over and keeping it going and haven't you realized yet that everytime you say something to or about me, i respond. You'd think you get the hint by now. Especially when i don't want to talk/argue with you anymore, never did but obviously you did because you have yet to comply with me in putting all of this crap to rest. I dont really care about any of this. You are taking this to heart and it just really isn't that serious an issue.
The world will go on.
Will you? That's a rhetorical question. I really dont want you to respond to me anymore, i have tried and tried but you wont listen so just IGNORE ME AND THIS MESSAGE AND DONT RESPOND.
If you choose to respond, that's your perogative but i will not respond to your negative antics anymore.
Now please devote all of your energy toward the game and this thread.

Hulk Power
Sounds like a plan. I'm going to do that right now. cool

By the way, I went to the video rental place the other day, but it was out for Xbox and PS2 both. I have yet to play this game!

Sounds cool man. You definitely have to play it man. It's really cool. If you need any help then just ask me and I'll tell you. I already beat the game multiple times so I know what to do.

Sparkz
This Game is so easy once you learn how to avoid attacks, I completed it in 6 hours, but keep on playing it specialy as grey Hulk he's so funny "you'd be suprised what a small space I could stick this big object in"

The Ones
just got my copy today. its awesome. i love it

Hulk Power
Yup...it truly is a great game....

powerfulone1987
Im still a little iffy on if i'll buy ultimate spider man. Plus since i am away at college and my playstation is at home, i wouldn't get to play it anyway unless i brought my playstation up here, but since i am swamped with school work i still probably wouldn't have a lot of time to play it.
I still haven't gotten myself to hook up my gamecube. Maybe I should bring my playstation up and take my gamecube back cause i had planned on meeting lots of gaming people and playing multiplayer games on my gamecube like supersmashbrothermelee, but that's just not happening so that's probably why i haven't hooked it up, so I should probably bring my playstation 2 up here and play my role playing games.

Hulk Power
Does anyone have any questions on the game? If any of you have problems with beating it then I can help.....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>