Goofs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain Caveman
If this needs to be merged, please do so and let me know.
I couldn't find another topic thread that caught it, so...........

Did anyone else catch the lightsaber goof during the Obi-Wan/Anakin duel? It was in the trailer, and surprisingly it made it into the finished film.

When they are dueling in the control room, right when Anaking grabs Obi's throat and his pushing him down on the ground, Obi-Wan is clearly holding Anakins' saber. n the revers shot, he has his own saber, then back to Obi-Wan holding Anakin's.

I figure this was due to some deleted fight footage that explains why Ankin is without a saber at that point, and that probably most people wouldn't notice, but the casual fanboy, I am not.

Batman316
<.<

sneeky_ninja
if i remember corectly when obi clothes lines anikin, anikin loses his saber.

mephistodesigns
that still doesn't explain that happening though. I remember that too, I was shocked, I really thought that was just how it got cut for the trailer. I was really amazed to see it in the film. If that fight is longer, it had better get put back in on DVD. They kept boasting it will be the longest duel ever and that it will be 13 mins. straight. Yeah right. More like five minutes with LOTS of cutting to other things.

bhusek
When the camera is on Padme and Vader says, "The jedi turned against me". I think it was over dubbed, the audio did not match his mouth movement, which we only see his jaw moving from the back.

Captain Caveman
Then you also have Mace's "I don't trust him" line from the trailer.
In the film it still didn't look like that is what he originally said and they tried to CGI his mouth to match the new dialogue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.