If you had the force..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exar Kun 69
What side of the force would you choose??

The Light Side or the Dark Side

All the way through ep3 in the back of my mind i was glad happy at what i was seeing Anakin do which would suggest i would deffinately follow the path to the dark side!!

jon84
If i had the choice, i'd be a dark lord of the sith!

Ah, a Jedi's weapon, much like your fathers. By now you must know that your father can never be turned from the Dark Side. So will it be with you.

and one of my favourtie quotes...

Obi-Wan once thought as you do. You don't know the *power* of the Dark Side, I *must* obey my master.

Echuu
Yes but then Vader turns back and the Sith get OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi all the way.

ickeris2003
dark side all the way baby evil face its the best i love i t alien

Sesse
If I had the the force (as if i didn't have it already! wink ) I would go for a light side.

Nobody goes to the darkside because it's darkside. They go there to accomplish something else, which is usually destroyed in progress...

Anakin went over to save Padme, but ended up indirectly killing her.

Like Obi1 once said: "Good job!"

SixOfTwelve

No!@#
I'd go light side because they have all the cool looking people ...i mean if u look at all the sith they all look nasty but most of the light side look awesome liek amidallia and that one blue girl and the orange guy with the mask (although they all got kill) (that was sad) and well u get the point jedi all the way.

peluffo
the dork side is my ally stick out tongue

palpy_666
Sith Lord.

I am ruthless, cunning, manipulative, and wise... And if you think about it, that's the only way to make it to the top in life. Any other way and people walk all over you.

I guess it's a matter of "survival of the fittest" in life. And when necessary, use all tools available to survive.

JediMasterRetro
I would go for light but much less the light in the PT more like the light side in the OT the way Obi wan is then

Darth Macabre
Id go for the darkside. But i wouldnt be a sith id create my own following with rules and regulations. None of this there can only be two, i would create a grand army, and whipe out the jedi....Opps did i say that outloud?

peluffo
... and humble. stick out tongue

The Biker Scout
If I had the choice I would do the Jedi Mind trick on a large group of chicks at spring break...

Republic credits will do fine...

The Biker Scout
so...DARK side for me hehehehe

solsmitch
neither i would just use it to get stuff like the t.v. remote from across the room without getting out of my chair, or fooling my younger brother........"you will fetch me a beer"......."you serve your master well"

Tulak Hord
I'd be like Anakin, gradually falling to the dark and finally ending up the darkest of dark, but without the whole getting shocked and dieing thing. My attitude would be more like Dr. Evil from the first Autsin Powers. "Kill the little jerk, I don't care."

Darth Bong
Definetly Jedi. Dark side users always end up getting killed in the end. The dark side, much like the Sith themselves always turn on whoever or whatever they associate with. smokin'

Jayd265
shoot id stay on the light side if i had padme as a wife. that hot woman would keep me from taking my lightsaber elsewhere!

Captain REX
Originally posted by palpy_666
Sith Lord.

I am ruthless, cunning, manipulative, and wise... And if you think about it, that's the only way to make it to the top in life. Any other way and people walk all over you.

I guess it's a matter of "survival of the fittest" in life. And when necessary, use all tools available to survive.

And then get completely owned by the Jedi. big grin

I'd just be Dark. Not a Sith. Just Dark. no expression

Dark hoser
i would choose the dark side cause to me they seem like they have more power and its kool

Ken Kenobi
If I had the force, I would move this to the EU forum, but there's already about 3 threads like this over there.

So...if I had the force I would close this thread.

Wait...I must truly have the force...CLOSING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.