Marvel's Top 10 vs DC's Top 10 vs Image's Top 10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Marvel's Top 10.
Savage Hulk, Spiderman, Wolverine, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Fantastic Four.

VS

DC's Top 10:
Superman, Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Batman, Green Lantern (Hal), Green Lantern (John), Flash, Robin, Hawkman, Aquaman.

VS

Image's Top 10:
Savage Dragon, Spawn, Tomb Raider, Burnout, Maul, Spartan, Warblade, Fairchild, Witchblade, Grifter.

Who is the most powerful Company?

DigiMark007
Prep? With Reed involved, this is huge.

Mider
You wont get much feedback on this thread since everyone is a supposid DC and Marvel expert but when it comes to other such great companies like Chaos!. Image, Dark Horse, you minus will ask them to translate The Language Of The Birds.

armandovalles
each team gets 12 hours of prep.

kgkg
i don't read Image

but DC's Top 10 whould own marvel

Avalonofthewind
From what I'm seeing here, It would be DC. Especially with 12 hours prep.

brainchild81
12 hours of prep. With Richards there? Marvel wins easily.

Avalonofthewind
12 Hours prep with Batman. DC wins.

kgkg
Savage Hulk, Spiderman, Wolverine, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Fantastic Four.

VS

DC's Top 10:
Superman, Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Batman, Green Lantern (Hal), Green Lantern (John), Flash, Robin, Hawkman, Aquaman.

Superman > Hulk
WW > Spiderman, Wolverine , Iron Man
Green Lantern (Hal) > FF , Captain America
Green Lantern (John), Flash, Robin, Hawkman, Aquaman > Thor

lol over kill for DC

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Reed makes Batman look like an autistic twelve year old on life support.

brainchild81
Damn! True, but........Damn!

JWangSDC
I'm not gonna say anything about reed in comparison to batman...but I think Marvel wins, I'm surprised you didn't agree with that KGKG.

Prep time makes a huge difference when there are exploitable weaknesses. Reed will figure out a way to get ahold of kryptonite and the best batman will be able to do is dress superman up with lead. Even still a savage hulk wearing powdered kryptonite all over his body is going to decimate supes.

Thor and Iron man are heavy hitters and should be able to hold their own. Even with supes out of the picture, DC is a powerhouse team but I'm confident that the combined might of savage hulk, thor, and Iron Man, the thing, and careful use of IM and HT will be able to take down the rest

long pig
Flash could take them all by himself....dude.

MERCILOUS
Batman could use his synthetic kryptonite that makes supes translucent. And with GL there I don't really see kryptonite being a problem.

CorderaMitchell
Invisible woman's barrier would take out the flash easily,and flash ain't hitting iron man.
Reed or Spidey could take batman, and Spawn would Hell murder Super girl, Tomb Raider's obsolete but the gifter makes things that much more difficult.

Whats with 2 GL;s , you should put in war machine,or something to balance that out.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Invisible woman's barrier would take out the flash easily

Flash can take him and most of the Marvel team out before Invisible Woman can even think about setting the shield.

CorderaMitchell
Yea but flash aint touchin' no flyers,

Iunderstand that flash is capable of what you say, in facthe is my favorite DC character but Saying what he can do takes the fun out of it.

Superman:

GO Fl-

" I've already gone" laughing

CorderaMitchell
Out of curiosity to your signature are you a wolverine fan, or do you hate him and his fanboys.

Scoobless
Where did you get the top ten lists from?.... or did you make them up yourself?... Why aren't the Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel or Quasar in Marvel's top ten?

JWangSDC
are you saying bats could use it to make supes stronger? Cuz the last time I checked it makes Supes so "strong" that supes can literally do nothing at all except writhe in agony and be useless.

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Batman could use his synthetic kryptonite that makes supes translucent. And with GL there I don't really see kryptonite being a problem.

CorderaMitchell
Sorry Scoobless.

kgkg

kgkg
Originally posted by Scoobless
Where did you get the top ten lists from?.... or did you make them up yourself?... Why aren't the Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel or Quasar in Marvel's top ten?
it's his top ten.

Top ten heros should be:

Thor , SS , Quasar , Strange , Captain Marvel , Gladiator etc

CorderaMitchell
smile

Scoobless
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Sorry Scoobless.

confused .... sorry for what?..... confused

kgkg
Originally posted by Scoobless
confused .... sorry for what?..... confused
i don't wanna know.

scoobless bad boy

CorderaMitchell
Double posting

FrothByte
Why did dc get to have 2 gl's? pretty unfair there. im not gonna discuss on spawn's team coz i don't know the guys there.

im rooting for the marvel team for the ff. reasons:

1.) thor has the widest range of powers among all
(teleportation,lightning, thunder,superstrength, speed, god force blast ...) He can take out anyone on the dc team, altho he might have trouble with anyone of the 2 gl's... oh, and supes is weak against magic... which is what thor is.

2.) the combination of reed and tony stark's geniuses is too much for bats.

3.) Invisible woman is a force to be reckoned with. Creating force bubbles inside the human anatomy is not something to be taken lightly.

4.) capt. america is about as good a strategist as bats.

5.) flash can only take out either capt. america, wolverine, reed, or spiderman. the others are
either too strong or can fly...
6.) what is aquaman gonna do?
7.) supes is gone with kryptonite

DrDoom

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by JWangSDC
are you saying bats could use it to make supes stronger? Cuz the last time I checked it makes Supes so "strong" that supes can literally do nothing at all except writhe in agony and be useless.

Sorry chap, the synthetic red kryptonite that Batman invented makes Superman translucent (I was waiting for someone to respond to this.) It's in the "Tower of Babel" story arc in the JLA. Superman took in so much of the sun that all he could do was continually use a super huge beam of his heat vision to keep from blowing up. Seeing as he has has 20 opponents to take out this would seem like a good time to use it.

long pig
Where is Strange and Thor for god's sake?

WTF is Wolverine doing there??

MERCILOUS
Thor's there.

CorderaMitchell
Reed with prep dramatically changes the tide of THIS battle.

Metalmanx
Marvel is easily my favorite universe. But DC easily wins with Flash. Flash could take out almost all of those fighters from both Marvel and Image.

DrDoom
...not when the other two teams have been preparing 12 HOURS for the fight...Flash wouldn't just run in and pound them all.

Sure, he'd get two mebbe three people at most before he got taken down.

Again, Marvel wins this with prep. Giving RR, Iron Man, and Cap 12 hours to get ready for a fight? C'mon now...

supermanprime
Nataku8188
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Reed makes Batman look like an autistic twelve year old on life support.

Reed is a genuis in his own right, but batman can prep as well as reed and also he can think on the fly, something that reed is not as good as batman

CorderaMitchell
Weve been over the flash thing, though there should have been more cosmic characters to negate the whole speed argument.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.