KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel's Top 10 vs DC's Top 10 vs Image's Top 10

Marvel's Top 10 vs DC's Top 10 vs Image's Top 10
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marvel's Top 10 vs DC's Top 10 vs Image's Top 10

Marvel's Top 10.
Savage Hulk, Spiderman, Wolverine, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Fantastic Four.

VS

DC's Top 10:
Superman, Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Batman, Green Lantern (Hal), Green Lantern (John), Flash, Robin, Hawkman, Aquaman.

VS

Image's Top 10:
Savage Dragon, Spawn, Tomb Raider, Burnout, Maul, Spartan, Warblade, Fairchild, Witchblade, Grifter.

Who is the most powerful Company?

Old Post May 31st, 2005 12:41 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Prep? With Reed involved, this is huge.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 12:59 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

You wont get much feedback on this thread since everyone is a supposid DC and Marvel expert but when it comes to other such great companies like Chaos!. Image, Dark Horse, you minus will ask them to translate The Language Of The Birds.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 01:02 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

each team gets 12 hours of prep.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 01:39 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i don't read Image

but DC's Top 10 whould own marvel

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 01:46 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

From what I'm seeing here, It would be DC. Especially with 12 hours prep.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:41 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

12 hours of prep. With Richards there? Marvel wins easily.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:04 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

12 Hours prep with Batman. DC wins.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:10 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Savage Hulk, Spiderman, Wolverine, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Fantastic Four.

VS

DC's Top 10:
Superman, Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Batman, Green Lantern (Hal), Green Lantern (John), Flash, Robin, Hawkman, Aquaman.

Superman > Hulk
WW > Spiderman, Wolverine , Iron Man
Green Lantern (Hal) > FF , Captain America
Green Lantern (John), Flash, Robin, Hawkman, Aquaman > Thor

lol over kill for DC

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:15 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
12 Hours prep with Batman. DC wins.

Reed makes Batman look like an autistic twelve year old on life support.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:37 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Damn! True, but........Damn!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 05:27 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

I'm not gonna say anything about reed in comparison to batman...but I think Marvel wins, I'm surprised you didn't agree with that KGKG.

Prep time makes a huge difference when there are exploitable weaknesses. Reed will figure out a way to get ahold of kryptonite and the best batman will be able to do is dress superman up with lead. Even still a savage hulk wearing powdered kryptonite all over his body is going to decimate supes.

Thor and Iron man are heavy hitters and should be able to hold their own. Even with supes out of the picture, DC is a powerhouse team but I'm confident that the combined might of savage hulk, thor, and Iron Man, the thing, and careful use of IM and HT will be able to take down the rest

Old Post May 31st, 2005 09:07 AM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flash could take them all by himself....dude.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 10:12 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Batman could use his synthetic kryptonite that makes supes translucent. And with GL there I don't really see kryptonite being a problem.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 10:17 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Invisible woman's barrier would take out the flash easily,and flash ain't hitting iron man.
Reed or Spidey could take batman, and Spawn would Hell murder Super girl, Tomb Raider's obsolete but the gifter makes things that much more difficult.

Whats with 2 GL;s , you should put in war machine,or something to balance that out.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:23 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Invisible woman's barrier would take out the flash easily

Flash can take him and most of the Marvel team out before Invisible Woman can even think about setting the shield.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:33 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea but flash aint touchin' no flyers,

Iunderstand that flash is capable of what you say, in facthe is my favorite DC character but Saying what he can do takes the fun out of it.

Superman:

GO Fl-

" I've already gone" laughing

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:34 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Out of curiosity to your signature are you a wolverine fan, or do you hate him and his fanboys.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:34 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Where did you get the top ten lists from?.... or did you make them up yourself?... Why aren't the Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel or Quasar in Marvel's top ten?

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on May 31st, 2005 at 03:42 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:37 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

are you saying bats could use it to make supes stronger? Cuz the last time I checked it makes Supes so "strong" that supes can literally do nothing at all except writhe in agony and be useless.

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Batman could use his synthetic kryptonite that makes supes translucent. And with GL there I don't really see kryptonite being a problem.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:38 PM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote