POTC PREQUEL: Why make a Sequal when you can make a Prequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

«§hõnknêss»
^ Wat heading said!

Imagine it....Baby Pirates laughing Baby Sparrow, Baby Barbossa, Baby Jack da Munki eek!

Well I aint starting!!!! stick out tongue

Pirate_mad
...do you mean chibi, or just kids?

JohnnyBloom
yeah but the thing is, as babies half of them wouldn't know each other ....

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Yeah that would be cool...you know to tell about Elizabeth and Wills pastexperiences together...to tell about Jacks and Barbossas experiences, it would be too great!!!!THey should do it liek what they did with starwars, theyd make millions!

JohnnyBloom
i don't think they're gonna do it like wot they did with star wars i'm afraid
big grin ... besides then they'd have to find a young actor for Jack, and I think there would be MANY johnny fans who don't like that idea!

Gauze
****ing stupid idea. Sorry, but it's true. GTFO.

jessigem
hmm...why make a prequel when you can make a sequel?! fa dur dur
besides, the first 3 episodes of star wars were already written
and as far as i know, they havnt written a past for POTC confused

Gauze
George Lucas wrote Star Wars 1 - 3 before he made the movies, so they weren't planned out in the 70's or 80's, if you were thinking that. There were just basic facts that were known.

07'Pirate

jessigem
that would be stretching it too far and ppl would start to hate POTC because it will be yesterday's news.you have to draw a line somewhere.
they can't just drag this on forever.
even though us fans will always be there.

She's a pirate
I would love a prequel! But only about Jack's life. How he came to be and what he delt with life before Barbossa and stuff. I'm not really intrested in anyone else.

Barker
Originally posted by JohnnyBloom
half of them wouldn't know each other ....
yes

Though, it'd be interesting to see Sparrow's Story. Will's would be dumb. Blacksmithing 101! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain's Wench
awwww....I think it would be SO awesome to see them all in their teenage years or at least Jack in his tenage years!!

See how he became a pirate....kinda like the darth vader thing!! AWW how sexy!

TXPyroTechie
Originally posted by She's a pirate
I would love a prequel! But only about Jack's life. How he came to be and what he delt with life before Barbossa and stuff. I'm not really intrested in anyone else.

Originally posted by jessigem
and as far as i know, they havnt written a past for POTC

I just finished reading the $3.95 book from Wal-Mart of POTC DMC.

After the last chapter of the story, where a certain Captain goes head-to-head with the beastie, there is a preview of a new book series coming out in May (yep, I know. Done past) about Jack Sparrow's life as a young boy growing up. Next time I can sit down long enough, I will log in the whole first chapter of "The Adventures of Young Jack Sparrow" for all to read for free!

Captain's Wench
heyyy I saw that too!!! it looked like he was like 12 or 13 in the book

Mådness
Hmm...my Role Playing Senses are a tingling... shifty

jessigem
yeah, if we did rp on his past, we could make it as funny and stupid and ridiculous as we wanted it to be. Or we could start out with the first chapter and go on from there. In the end, we'll probably have nothing right, but it'll be interesting. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.