Sin-Eater vs Fully Powered Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/SinEater.jpg

VS

Black Hole Godlike Magneto.

SE is a beast from what I know, Mags will have his hands full.

Superherovandal
Sin-Eater kills Magneto. He has all of Mags power, plus way more to play wit, and he has eons more experience.

whirlysplat
Indeed Sin Eater big grin

Keep the faith

Keep it Whirly laughing

long pig
You're my biggest fan I believe, bordering on obsession, im honored, but whirly, get off my nutts kiddo.
You're starting to bug me.

Guess I'll ignore you. How's it feel being totally annoying to 6 people, and being blocked by 8?
Bravo. big grin

whirlysplat
Originally posted by long pig
You're my biggest fan I believe, bordering on obsession, im honored, but whirly, get off my nutts kiddo.
You're starting to bug me.

Posting on your thread is getting on your nuts youngster, hmmmm, thats a shame. But your thread is a mismatch my apologies for pointing it out. There is no need to squeal about it. Oh and you misunderstand, I'm really not a fan. big grin

Guess I'll ignore you. How's it feel being totally annoying to 6 people, and being blocked by 8?
Bravo. big grin

Posting on your thread is getting on your nuts youngster, hmmmm, thats a shame. But your thread is a mismatch my apologies for pointing it out. There is no need to squeal about it. Oh and you misunderstand, I'm really not a fan. big grin

Hey piggy I should visit some other forums and debate more than comics if I were you, but I suspect your knowledge beyond comics might stand up even less well than your comics knowledge. The Ali v Lee thread is almost a comics versus it would be an ok place for you to start big grin

Next Venom_girl
Oh, different Sin-Eater.... right? Right!?
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/images/sineater1/sineater4.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.