KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sin-Eater vs Fully Powered Magneto

Sin-Eater vs Fully Powered Magneto
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sin-Eater vs Fully Powered Magneto

(please log in to view the image)
quote:
Nth Metal: As old as Thanagar itself, Synn is one of the few that still remembered how to tap into Nth metal's true powers. The Nth metal provided Synn with absolute control over the four fundamental forces of the universe (strong, weak, gravitational, and electromagnetic). His control seems to give him almost limitless powers and he has displayed the ability to grow, fly, project energy blasts, increase his strength, dissolve atomic bonds and control gravity.

VS

Black Hole Godlike Magneto.

SE is a beast from what I know, Mags will have his hands full.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:55 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Sin-Eater kills Magneto. He has all of Mags power, plus way more to play wit, and he has eons more experience.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:27 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed Another Longpig mismatch

Indeed Sin Eater big grin

Keep the faith

Keep it Whirly laughing

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:40 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're my biggest fan I believe, bordering on obsession, im honored, but whirly, get off my nutts kiddo.
You're starting to bug me.

Guess I'll ignore you. How's it feel being totally annoying to 6 people, and being blocked by 8?
Bravo. big grin

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:05 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
You're my biggest fan I believe, bordering on obsession, im honored, but whirly, get off my nutts kiddo.
You're starting to bug me.

Posting on your thread is getting on your nuts youngster, hmmmm, thats a shame. But your thread is a mismatch my apologies for pointing it out. There is no need to squeal about it. Oh and you misunderstand, I'm really not a fan. big grin

Guess I'll ignore you. How's it feel being totally annoying to 6 people, and being blocked by 8?
Bravo. big grin

Posting on your thread is getting on your nuts youngster, hmmmm, thats a shame. But your thread is a mismatch my apologies for pointing it out. There is no need to squeal about it. Oh and you misunderstand, I'm really not a fan. big grin

Hey piggy I should visit some other forums and debate more than comics if I were you, but I suspect your knowledge beyond comics might stand up even less well than your comics knowledge. The Ali v Lee thread is almost a comics versus it would be an ok place for you to start big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Jun 12th, 2005 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:49 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Oh, different Sin-Eater.... right? Right!?
(please log in to view the image)

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:49 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote