Kingdom Come Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
ok in Kingdom Come Supes and Captain Marvel (Shazaam) did battle....but they never truly finished.....who do you think out of these two elseworld personas will win???

colossus17
who is this superman creature of which you speak of?

Scoobless
well Supes could have crushed Billy Batson's head with no effort at the end.... but Captain Marvel was just beginning to recover from mind control and wasn't fighting with his full mental capacity... i think if he was fully in control he could beat Superman (considering the half mad Marvel had Superman bleeding from the eyes, ears and nose)

jrodslam
I say the fight would have been dead even. Whenever the magic lightning bolts would have come into play, thats when Supes has the difficulty and most likely looses.

MERCILOUS
I give it to Cap, Both there powers improved (including Cap's magical power) but Supes resistance to magic I'm willing to bet is exactly the same (nil.)

DrDoom
I think it would be dead even until Marvel brought out the lightning and even then he runs the risk of Supes grabbing him just like before.

KC Superman is a height of his power, and CM is getting to his peak.

CM wins 6/10.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Scoobless
well Supes could have crushed Billy Batson's head with no effort at the end.... but Captain Marvel was just beginning to recover from mind control and wasn't fighting with his full mental capacity... i think if he was fully in control he could beat Superman (considering the half mad Marvel had Superman bleeding from the eyes, ears and nose)

nasty I'm going to have to say captain marvel as well.

radioboy121
Captain Marvel's magic lightning attacks were having devastating effects with Superman. KC Superman was pretty nigh invulnerable due to his time exposed to the sun on Earth, but his magic vulnerability never changed (i.e. he cut himself on Wonder Woman's sword). Captain Marvel wins.

supremthor
but ya seem to be forgetting that during the fight superman was not realy fighting cm. he was trying to reason with him with him. the sad part was seeing it was going no were decided to end the fight.

Fanboy
Superman would have killed him if he were not holding him back or not trying to get him back to his senses. God I wish Superman would have killed at least one person.

black robb
Originally posted by Fanboy
Superman would have killed him if he were not holding him back or not trying to get him back to his senses. God I wish Superman would have killed at least one person. he killed my dog,does that count?

long pig
Got any scans or pics of Orion during Kingdom Come? He finally learns to control his AF and doesn't wear his stupid costume.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.