Superman Vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Superman Vs Phoenix

JRW
phoenix

colossus17
superman can move really fast.......how is she going to catch him.....also he can just throw a car at her.......sups takes it 10/10

Crimson Phoenix
Phoenix destroys superman. He may be fast yes, but he couldn't penetrate Jeans telekinetic sheild, and she could atomize him with a thought.

colossus17
i was kidding you know.....

Mainstream
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Phoenix destroys superman. He may be fast yes, but he could penetrate Jeans telekinetic sheild, and she could atomize him with a thought.

true

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by colossus17
i was kidding you know.....

oh, ok. its all goooood

Mainstream
but seriously want superman gonna do xray vision her to death?

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by Mainstream
but seriously want superman gonna do xray vision her to death?

yes, thats exactly what he'll do. give her cancer

Superherovandal
she can create the universe she can hold it in her hand but can't save herself from cancer.laughing that is a funny thought. That would make Galactic Storm pop at least 20 blood vessels evil face (just playing with ya GS) wink

WOLVERINEFAN
good luck with the fight superman. i'll start giving invitations for the funeral.

whirlysplat
Point of this thread? None! its spam

Fanboy
I think Superman could probably destroy her shield and herself if he directs his solar energy stores into his strength and just bust that sh-- wide open and probably kill her instantly. I will never tell you guys how I know this mua ha haaaaaaaa.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Fanboy
I think Superman could probably destroy her shield and herself if he directs his solar energy stores into his strength and just bust that sh-- wide open and probably kill her instantly. I will never tell you guys how I know this mua ha haaaaaaaa.
It's much more likely that he dies.

Jean can't be killed. She's above death. Superman doesn't have that luxury.

Fanboy
Same thing with Superman his body keeps taking in Solar Cells as he dies completely regenerating him so he is impossible to kill. Oh and did I mention I will never tell you guys how I know this MUA HA HAAAAAAAA.

Cosmic Cube
Same thing with Superman his body keeps taking in Solar Cells as he dies completely regenerating him so he is impossible to kill. Oh and did I mention I will never tell you guys how I know this MUA HA HAAAAAAAA.

You sure? He looked pretty dead in Death of Superman. Jean can't be killed, period.

She could always wipe him from existance...

kgkg
Is superman Mad? or is this normal Superman?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Is superman Mad? or is this normal Superman?

I hope it's normal Superman...

If Superman is mad, Phoenix has no chance in hell.

Fanboy
Do you know how he came back? No sooner was he laid to rest than Superman's body disappeared from the tomb. There was stories of him rising from the dead or of Cadmus stealing the body. Shortly afterwards four pretenders appeared in Metropolis and each appeared to embody something of Superman. The body had actually been taken by the Eradicator who was using it to collect solar radiation which it could then absorb. Superman's body continues absorbing solar radiation even after death. This energy may eventually return him to life making it virtually impossible to kill him.

Fanboy
Oh yeah and I am not telling you guys my source whoop pa!!!!!!!!!

Cosmic Cube
Oh yeah and I am not telling you guys my source whoop pa!!!!!!!!!

I already knew that. But there's no coming back once he's erased from existance. Or chopped up into tiny peices. Chi-ka!

Nataku8188
... Fistofthenorth...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Nataku8188
... Fistofthenorth... LOL

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Point of this thread? None! its spam

the point of your life: none...

it's worthless... laughing

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Nataku8188
... Fistofthenorth...

Cosmic cube and nataku...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

...where did you get that? confused

DrDoom

laughing

Oooooh NICE comeback.

Still...I gotta wonder where you guys are finding pics like that...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DrDoom
laughing

Oooooh NICE comeback.

Still...I gotta wonder where you guys are finding pics like that...

lmao. That's probably him.

FistOfThe North
nope..google...i just put cosmic and the other guy down..

trust me i love women unlike these 2 but it doesn't make them bad..

whirlysplat
Fist of the north being wedgied by her girlfriend, damn you hot baby!

Creshosk
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
yes, thats exactly what he'll do. give her cancer Actually since radiation in that world leads to superpowers. . . she'll probably just devolop powers like Susan Richards has. . .

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Fist of the north being wedgied by her girlfriend, damn you hot baby!

THIS IS NO JOKE.

What whirlysplat really looks like.

AGAIN. NOT A JOKE. I know him. He's my cousin's friend and THIS IS NOT A LIE.

His real name is Gaybriel Matthews.

Fanboy
Hey so why is there hardly any girls that joins these forums?

whirlysplat
THIS IS NO JOKE.

What whirlysplat really looks like.

AGAIN. NOT A JOKE. I know him. He's my cousin's friend and THIS IS NOT A LIE.

His real name is Gaybriel Matthews.

Obviously Fister shows as a name what fist likes taking, bless her and her trailer park

Fist is getting herself confused, yes I do know her cousin (but I don't like him, I am not into Deliverance for real) but I am not Gaybriel thats her real dad and they look very similar shoulders up (shudders). It must be the trip to Brasil her cousin was telling me about for the operation which has confused fist. I think that her operation would confuse anyone one but at least it makes hanging out with her cousins and other "boys" less painful

Here is fists house

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.