Quasar vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Quasar vs Silver Surfer

armandovalles
Quasarwins. In my opinion he's one of the few people that is out of SS's league.

DigiMark007
This is more like it.

I'll respectfully disagree with armando though. Q, again, may have the potential, but Surfer can match his energy output now, and may even be able to play around with energy frequencies to find some sort of weakness. That and Surfer could play hit & run for a while until he manages to pull off a win...and a speed blitz is always an option, though I believe Quasar has some automatic-cosmic-danger-sensing mechanism built in so that may not work. And enough strength will break the constructs, and Surfer plus his power cosmic would be a handful.

-DM

armandovalles
Speed Blitzing wouldnt work cuz although Quasar is not even close to SS in speed, he is still fast enough to easily avoid a speed blitz.

DigiMark007
Ok, no speed blitz...but that wasn't the only reason I think SS could win. I think SS just has more sheer power (both strength and energy) and more options at his disposal.

Sentry
Odds

Normal Silver Surfer VS. Quasar(Current) - Tie could go either way

Angry Surfer VS Quasar(current) - Surfer 8 times out 10.

Full potential Quasar VS. Normal Surfer - Quasar 8 times out of 10.

Angry Surfer VS. Full potential Quasar - Tie could go either way

Surfer is tough, and so is Quasar. The thing is Surfer's durability, speed, and matter manipulation. But Quasar can halt the flow of cosmic energy, but Surfer could possibly absorb energy from Quasar's own Quantum Bands. He could also different types of energy to empower himself. Quasar VS. a normal Surfer will result in a stalemate because they know each other well and were part of a short lived team called Starmasters. Quasar with full knowledge of his Quantum bands could probably own a normal powered Surfer, and possibly stalemate or defeat an Angry Surfer.

armandovalles
well Quasar can augment his strength to pretty high levels. So once again that wouldnt be a factor. Energy-wise, i think Quasar totally outclasses him.

DigiMark007
Yeah, in theory he has limitless energy within the Q-bands...but can't always tap its full potential. He's still hella-tough (I certainly wouldn't argue against that), but I think Sentry stated it well. The fight could go either way. I'd just lean more towards Surfer.

kgkg
Quasar's attack had no effect on Silver Surfer.

And SS punked his ass smile

Thumps up for Surfer

jrodslam
Quasar is also able to absorb SS's energies. Does Quasar have matter manipulatoin like GL? Not sure, I have to look into that.

I agree with most of what Sentry said, but I think that their speed is equal, with Surfer only having a SLIGHT durability edge.

I will certanly give the stamina edge to Quasar though.

kgkg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Quasar is also able to absorb SS's energies. Does Quasar have matter manipulatoin like GL? Not sure, I have to look into that.

I agree with most of what Sentry said, but I think that their speed is equal, with Surfer only having a SLIGHT durability edge.

I will certanly give the stamina edge to Quasar though.
Quasar's attack had no effect on Silver Surfer.

This was When SS was going all out to save the Multiverse.

jrodslam
Quasar was also letting SS win. Because he knew that if he beat Surfer that would get the universe destroyed. Thus he let Surfer beat him.

kgkg
Quasar was also letting SS win. Because he knew that if he beat Surfer that would get the universe destroyed. Thus he let Surfer beat him.
Quasar 50

His attacks had no effect on SS, but SS did damage to Quasar.

SS even said that his Q bands might be universally renown , byt he is Power Incarnate.

He even says Q;s attacks don't hurt him.

Then he blast him away.

Did you read the comic they were going all out at the start.

Quasar's attack had no effect on Silver Surfer, only after the whipping he realizes that Order is growing, and Chaos is shrinking then he let's SS take him.

Still doesn't change the fact that he couldn't hurt Silver Surfer, and SS punked him when he was trying his best.

jrodslam
Originally posted by kgkg
Quasar 50

His attacks had no effect on SS, but SS did damage to Quasar.

SS even said that his Q bands might be universally renown , byt he is Power Incarnate.

He even says Q;s attacks don't hurt him.

Then he blast him away.

Did you read the comic they were going all out at the start.

Quasar's attack had no effect on Silver Surfer, only after the whipping he realizes that Order is growing, and Chaos is shrinking then he let's SS take him.

Still doesn't change the fact that he couldn't hurt Silver Surfer, and SS punked him when he was trying his best.

I have that comic kgkg.

Quasars attacks DID have an affect on the Surfer. Everytime he hit him with a blast, it knocked Surfer off his board. EVERYTIME.

Surfer said that Quasars powers didnt hurt him because Quasar told him that it was the power of a small sun. BUT it was really Surfers OWN Power Cosmic thrown back at him.

The fight was even with 4 hits a piece until Quasar wanted to test a theory and decided to LET Surfer beat on him.

Thats when Surfer had the advantage. The ONLY time he had the advantage.

kgkg
I have that comic kgkg.

Quasars attacks DID have an affect on the Surfer. Everytime he hit him with a blast, it knocked Surfer off his board. EVERYTIME.

Surfer said that Quasars powers didnt hurt him because Quasar told him that it was the power of a small sun. BUT it was really Surfers OWN Power Cosmic thrown back at him.

The fight was even with 4 hits a piece until Quasar wanted to test a theory and decided to LET Surfer beat on him.

Thats when Surfer had the advantage. The ONLY time he had the advantage.
It knocked Surfer off his board doesn't mean the attacked hurt him.

Hulk etc have all done the same doesn't mean he was hurt.

Quasar himself states SS attacks hurts etc.

SS owned his ass, why do you think “Order” was growing, and why would Quasar be playing around when he know if he failed the multiverse is in trouble(he was doing all he can).

Q - Even had to create armor - because SS blast did him damage.

He gave it all, but surfer had the advantage

He says no matter how much he takes, SS always has enough to knock him for a loop: this coming rite from Q's mouth

jrodslam
It knocked Surfer off his board doesn't mean the attacked hurt him.

Hulk etc have all done the same doesn't mean he was hurt.

Quasar himself states SS attacks hurts etc.

SS owned his ass, why do you think “Order” was growing, and why would Quasar be playing around when he know if he failed the multiverse is in trouble(he was doing all he can).

Q - Even had to create armor - because SS blast did him damage.

He gave it all, but surfer had the advantage

He says no matter how much he takes, SS always has enough to knock him for a loop: this coming rite from Q's mouth

First you say Quasars blasts had no affect on Surfer, but they clearly did. Now you change it up and say that they didnt hurt Surfer. How do you know if it hurt him or not? You dont. Quasar was the only one showing any type of emotion. "Ouch felt that" "That really hurt!" Hw was wise cracking the whole fight.

SS didnt own him at all. Master Order grew in size again when Surfer gave him TWO successful hits. Thats when the fight was even a 4 hits a peice. Thats when he realized that there might be a connection. And that was by Surfer beating him, it was contributing order to the universe.

He then decided to check a theory, and THEN thats when he LET Surfer dominate him.

I never said that Surfer's blasts didnt hurt Quasar. But it was clear that Quasars blasts hurt or affected Surfer as well. Is Surfer supposed to make armor? Has he ever?

Quasar was referring to the energy he was taking from Surfer. Not his own. Surfer stated that the energy Quasar hit him with didnt hurt. It didnt hurt because that was Surfers OWN energy.

Surfer didnt own Quasar at all in the fight until Quasar decided to test his theory. Does anyone else have the comic?

kgkg
Had no affect as in hurt him? How do I know he wasn't hurt? Did you see any sign after he took the shot, or him saying anything, or acting differently?

Why would he after getting hit by Quasar boast that his power Cosmic is better than Quasar, Qbands?

The fight was even? lol that's why Surfer was saying that he is this , and that , and that's why Quasar was saying shit he keeps coming for more? smile know who sounds like the winner.

lol if it did hurt him why whould he say that he is Power Incar. etc rite after Quasar's attacks.

That makes it even worse , if he is talking energy from SS , and SS still is powerful enought to send him packing.

He said he was hurt, SS keep coming for more etc --- you say he was joking.

A multiverse destroying threat is no joke my friend

Yes , if he didn't why whould he be making excuess like he keeps coming back etc , i shit that hurts etc. and what does SS say: am stonger than you.(not directly but that's what he was getting at)

He would cracking when the whole multiverse is in danger , so wherever Q get's hurt he must by cracking?

- SS says he is powerful
- Quasar says he got hurt
- Quasar attacks him
- SS says you attacks don't hurt me

Here peeps check it out the last few moments of the battle.

kgkg

jrodslam
Had no affect as in hurt him? How do I know he wasn't hurt? Did you see any sign after he took the shot, or him saying anything, or acting differently?

After Surfer took every shot, he was thrown off hit board byt it. Do you want Surfer to say "Ouch that hurts"? Its clearly shown that Quasars attacks affected Surfer.

Why would he after getting hit by Quasar boast that his power Cosmic is better than Quasar, Qbands?

Surfer was boasting his power was "better" than Quasars only because his was incarnate(from within) while Quasars powers came from "instruments". Surfer was NOT boasting that his power was more powerful than Quasars. Just more natural than his. Look up incarnate.

The fight was even? lol that's why Surfer was saying that he is this , and that , and that's why Quasar was saying shit he keeps coming for more? smile know who sounds like the winner.

Yes the fight was even. Surfer was saying that he was this and that? All Surfer ever said he was was "power incarnate" meaning that his power came from within while Quasar had to use instruments.

All Quasar said was that no matter how much he siphons from Surfer, he still has enough energy to knock him for a loop. How does that mean that Surfer more powerfull? It doesnt. Quasar said that he was tapping into Surfers power cosmic instead of his own true power.

lol if it did hurt him why whould he say that he is Power Incar. etc rite after Quasar's attacks.

Surfer being power incarnate DOES NOT mean hes more powerful. All that means was that his power is natural, from the flesh, while Quasars power comes from weapons(Q-Bands). Thats what Surfer meant by incarnate. Dont believe me? Look it up.

That makes it even worse , if he is talking energy from SS , and SS still is powerful enought to send him packing.

For one, he wasnt taking energy from the Surfer the whole fight. Second when he did, Surfer only hit him ONCE after that, and it didnt take Quasar out of the fight at all. Sent Quasar packing? Lol.

He said he was hurt, SS keep coming for more etc --- you say he was joking.

Quasar said that that the blasts hurt yes, but he kept fighting back as well. It was affecting him just as much as his was affecting Surfer. Quasar was wise-cracking alot. You have the comic. You saying that he wasnt?

jrodslam
Why dont you post the whole fight from beginning to end? And make the scans bigger so everyone can read the words.

It will clearly shoe that Surfer did NOT own Quasar through the fight. All hits were even 4-4 till Quasar decided to check a theory and let Surfer beat on him.

jrodslam
Gotta go to bed. Work in the morning. Be on later.

kgkg
Why dont you post the whole fight from beginning to end? And make the scans bigger so everyone can read the words.

It will clearly shoe that Surfer did NOT own Quasar through the fight. All hits were even 4-4 till Quasar decided to check a theory and let Surfer beat on him.
Ok I will post what I can.

Ok here let me explain both Silver surfer can Quasar have to battle.

Both think they must win the battle to save the multiverse.

SS gets hit, and that shows he is hurt? Not really you will notice SS doesn't say a word, and other people have done the same in the fast, and got there ass kicked , it doesn't mean he was hurt.

But look what Quasar say: Ouch felt that

kgkg
- Quasar makes an armor shows that SS’s attack had lots of effect on him? How often does he put his armor when battling? – this confirms his earlier statement of getting hurt.

- He dodges and hits SS

kgkg
-SS powers up (cosmic flames, this is a sign that he is ready to take action)

kgkg
- Look how SS is saying his power incarnate - and why would he do such a thing? If he didn't think he way better than Quasar, you don't see Quasar saying anything. Ohh wait he does.
-
Silver Surfer punches him – look how Quasar says: Whuuuuhh!
Another sign of pain

kgkg
- Again Quasar confirms his pain by saying that hurts- remember he is in armor now.
- Quasar attacks Silver Surfer – Again Silver Surfer stars saying Supernova is like nothing why Quasar’s attack should hurt him.

- “Bombardment” hinting to all of Quasar’s attacks not just that.

kgkg
- look behind quasar - YYYYYIIII lol

Read what Quasar says how he failed, and tried to trick SS. so much for that

kgkg
Now what happens is that Order starts growing since SS is winning.

Quasar realizes that he was tricked and He must loose in order to save the multiverse.

Now look what Quasar says after the fight smile surfer is getting mad respect.

Does that look like a tie?

- Quasar was clearly loosing this battle fast.

K3VIL
That was a Marvel Comic, not those things Marvel is selling out now.
The fight between Odin and Thanos, Thor's warrior Madness, Quasar VS Surfer, the Infinity War, the Infinity Crusade, not the "New Avengers"

Cosmic Cube
If Quasar really knew how to use those Quantum Bands, he'd win. But Surfer has too much more experience.

leonheartmm
if quasar could absorb ego with his quantum bands, then there is no way in hell that surfer could beat him, although that couold have been crappy writing.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonheartmm
if quasar could absorb ego with his quantum bands, then there is no way in hell that surfer could beat him, although that couold have been crappy writing.

Not necessarily. When did Quasar do it?

illadelph12
From those scans Quasar looks like he got punk'd. If you siphon someone's power away, hit them with it, and they still come at you with enough to hand your ass to you and you aren't even using your own power, you got owned. Quasar had his Q-Bands and siphoned Power Cosmic and still got slapped up. Damn.

Good scans KG.

Sentry
Originally posted by leonheartmm

"Maximum Security Crossover" Ego threatened to swallow earth into itself, Quasar absorbed Ego into his Quantum Bands and was forced to exile exile himself in space, for he didn't know if he could hold Ego.

He was featured in recent stories in the Avengers as well as the Fantastic Four have depicted Quasar on Earth again, causing most to think that he had somehow gotten rid of Ego behind-the-scenes.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Sentry
"Maximum Security Crossover" Ego threatened to swallow earth into itself, Quasar absorbed Ego into his Quantum Bands and was forced to exile exile himself in space, for he didn't know if he could hold Ego.

He was featured in recent stories in the Avengers as well as the Fantastic Four have depicted Quasar on Earth again, causing most to think that he had somehow gotten rid of Ego behind-the-scenes.

Impressive...

illadelph12
He absorbed a planet?

jrodslam
- Quasar makes an armor shows that SS’s attack had lots of effect on him? How often does he put his armor when battling? – this confirms his earlier statement of getting hurt.

- He dodges and hits SS

The attacks obvoiously didnt have that much of an affect on him if he came right back with a counter attack. And Quasar is Often shown making armor or shields. He is human after all.

jrodslam
- Look how SS is saying his power incarnate - and why would he do such a thing? If he didn't think he way better than Quasar, you don't see Quasar saying anything. Ohh wait he does.
-
Silver Surfer punches him – look how Quasar says: Whuuuuhh!
Another sign of pain

Why would Surfer say hes power incarnate? Because hes a cocky s.o.b. Quasar was saying ouch, but kept coming right back with counter attacks. When does Surfer ever say ouch? Thats not in his character to say ouch that hurt. Everything Surfer threw at Quasar, he took it and kept charging.

jrodslam
- Again Quasar confirms his pain by saying that hurts- remember he is in armor now.
- Quasar attacks Silver Surfer – Again Silver Surfer stars saying Supernova is like nothing why Quasar’s attack should hurt him.

- “Bombardment” hinting to all of Quasar’s attacks not just that.

Only reason Surfer brought up a super nova was because Quasar said that he was fireing the power of a small sun. If he didint say that, Surfer wouldnt have said anything about flying through the heart of a supernova.

jrodslam
Now what happens is that Order starts growing since SS is winning.

Quasar realizes that he was tricked and He must loose in order to save the multiverse.

Now look what Quasar says after the fight smile surfer is getting mad respect.

Does that look like a tie?

- Quasar was clearly loosing this battle fast.

Order starts growing since Surfer is winning? Order grew when Surfer delivered 2 succussful attacks. All hits were even 4-4. How was Surfer winning?

Yea look what Quasar id saying after the fight. "I felt like telling him im really not as wussy as i ACTED like." Meaning he was holding back. He just called Surfer the coolest cosmo character. That doesnt mean he cant beat Surfers ass.

The only time Quasar started loosing the battle fast was when he started letting Surfer beat him. Before that it was all tied.

kgkg
Order starts growing since Surfer is winning? Order grew when Surfer delivered 2 succussful attacks. All hits were even 4-4. How was Surfer winning?

Yea look what Quasar id saying after the fight. "I felt like telling him im really not as wussy as i ACTED like." Meaning he was holding back. He just called Surfer the coolest cosmo character. That doesnt mean he cant beat Surfers ass.

The only time Quasar started loosing the battle fast was when he started letting Surfer beat him. Before that it was all tied. I posted the entire fight and you are the only one who seems to think it's a tie. ohh well

From my point of view it SS is kicking his ass.

And why does he say Bombardment you know what that means 4-4 ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
Only reason Surfer brought up a super nova was because Quasar said that he was fireing the power of a small sun. If he didint say that, Surfer wouldnt have said anything about flying through the heart of a supernova.
Not really he has said shit like that before.

Korvac , other oppentents

jrodslam
Not really he has said shit like that before.

Korvac , other oppentents

Well thats why he said it to Quasar. Who cares about him saying it to other opponents. Im talking Surfer vs Quasar.

kgkg
Well thats why he said it to Quasar. Who cares about him saying it to other opponents. Im talking Surfer vs Quasar.
I was answering you Q which was false.
"Only reason Surfer brought up a super nova"

You have to know that anytime Surfer is pissed, and takes big attacks he boasts his powers; he has done it too many times.

-He has said shit like: 1000 suns couldn't hurt me.
- I have withstood supernova, do you really think you can overcome my power cosmic.
- Your powers can't harm me
Etc and it’s true I have seen many people hurt the Silver Surfer.

Knock him here and there yes …………

jrodslam
all hits were tied 4-4 till Quasar allowed Surfer to have the advantage.

kgkg
all hits were tied 4-4 till Quasar allowed Surfer to have the advantage.
Bombardment hmmmm big grin what does that mean

well i posted scans people seem to agree with me

jrodslam
4 hits a peice. What does that mean? People can agree with you. Doesnt mean youre right.

kgkg
4 hits a peice. What does that mean? People can agree with you. Doesnt mean youre right.
4 hits that didn't hurt the Surfer

Your Bombardment......... doesn't hurt me.

Bombardment hinted multiple attacks, like i said quasar was the one saying ahhh , Whhhhh shit like that. and saying he was actually hurt.

4 hit what does hit matter?

Rhino hit him what 3 / 4 times before Surfer got pissed, doesn't change the fact that Rhino couldn't hurt him

Well believe what you want lol I posted scans am sure people are start enough to make there own judgment like you wanted

jrodslam
4 hits that didn't hurt the Surfer

Your Bombardment......... doesn't hurt me.

Bombardment hinted multiple attacks, like i said quasar was the one saying ahhh , Whhhhh shit like that. and saying he was actually hurt.

4 hit what does hit matter?

Rhino hit him what 3 / 4 times before Surfer got pissed, doesn't change the fact that Rhino couldn't hurt him

Well believe what you want lol I posted scans am sure people are start enough to make there own judgment like you wanted

Have you ever hear Surfer say "Ouch. That hurt"? Surfer was just being cocky cause thats his character.

It 2 people are fighting, and one person hits the other 5 times while the opther only gets 2 hits who is more dominant in the fight? The person who got the 5 hits. In fights, hits matter. In this case all hits were even. Quasar said Suyrfers attacks hurt, but it didnt slow him down a bit.

Just how in the JLU cartoon, Superman dominated CM.

I will continue to believe what I want, and you can believe what you want.

kgkg
Have you ever hear Surfer say "Ouch. That hurt"? Surfer was just being cocky cause thats his character.

It 2 people are fighting, and one person hits the other 5 times while the opther only gets 2 hits who is more dominant in the fight? The person who got the 5 hits. In fights, hits matter. In this case all hits were even. Quasar said Suyrfers attacks hurt, but it didnt slow him down a bit.

Just how in the JLU cartoon, Superman dominated CM.

I will continue to believe what I want, and you can believe what you want.
So we judge fights by hits? I will keep that in mind

Hulk Power
I think SS would win.

jrodslam
So we judge fights by hits? I will keep that in mind

You said Surfer owned him, and whooped his ass. That was clearly not the case.

To see who is more dominant in a fight, I judge by hits usually yes.

kgkg
You said Surfer owned him, and whooped his ass. That was clearly not the case.

To see who is more dominant in a fight, I judge by hits usually yes. In my view he did.

Just cuz Quasar got hits doesn't it was a tie.

SS says your Bombardment had no effect which means his attacks not only one attack

Captain marvel has done the same to Silver Surfer - he got so many hits , but then Surfer with one blast sent him packing , and trapped his ass.

Hitting surfer doesn't mean much.

jrodslam
In my view he did.

Just cuz Quasar got hits doesn't it was a tie.

SS says your Bombardment had no effect which means his attacks not only one attack

Captain marvel has done the same to Silver Surfer - he got so many hits , but then Surfer with one blast sent him packing , and trapped his ass.

Hitting surfer doesn't mean much.

Because the hits were even, and noone was dominant in the fight is why i say tie.

Its clear quasars attacks effected Surfer. True Surfer said they didnt hurt, but does he ever say "Ouch, that hurt"? Thats just Surfer being a cocky *****.

What you just brought up with Catian Mar-Vel is one thing, but Quasar and Surfer is another. You said Surfer sent Cap packing with one blast. That clearly wasnt the case with Quasar. Surfers blasts didnt slow Quasar up at all. Quasar kept charging in.

kgkg
Because the hits were even, and noone was dominant in the fight is why i say tie.

Its clear quasars attacks effected Surfer. True Surfer said they didnt hurt, but does he ever say "Ouch, that hurt"? Thats just Surfer being a cocky *****.

What you just brought up with Catian Mar-Vel is one thing, but Quasar and Surfer is another. You said Surfer sent Cap packing with one blast. That clearly wasnt the case with Quasar. Surfers blasts didnt slow Quasar up at all. Quasar kept charging in.
Well Silver Surfer's battle with CM was similar to Quasars; they were trading punches etc just like Quasar.

Actually CM was doing a better job than Quasar, but once SS has enough he ended the game pretty easily.

CM is at Quasar’s level, and Surfer's level in terms of power.

Same thing with hulk etc, you see SS starts by trading punches, or just trying to convince or holds back, but if he gets pissed than he does some damage.

yes SS is cocky , but he has acknowledge people that are stronger.(like Thanos)

and ya he does say AHHHHHHH

jrodslam
I hear what youre saying kgkg, but he didnt do that against Quasar is what im saying. The same way Surfer got pissed at CM and sent him packing, he didnt do the same to Quasar.

K3VIL
Onestly I think that while Surfer was showing why he's one of the top rank cosmic guys, Quasar was holding back a few, yes siphoning energy from him plus using the quantum energy, but he wasn't enraged or really trying to stomp Surfer.
I think that in a rematch, all out fight, Surfer will win, but without reporting serious injuries.
Wendell is young and less experience, but in that fight he still showed he's a strong fighter and hero.

Maestro
When genis was full potential he beat down on king thor, so in theory a full potential quaser would beat surfer pretty easily. Also doesn't quaser have starbrand power now as well?

Avalonofthewind
Quasar wins. The bands are more adaptive than Surfers power cosmic.
He could drain the guy completely if he wanted to.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Quasar wins. The bands are more adaptive than Surfers power cosmic.
He could drain the guy completely if he wanted to.
Go check the scans posted on page 2.
Quasar was siphoning Power Cosmic from Surfer during the fight, and still Norrin Radd was so powerful to show his own.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by K3VIL
Quasar was siphoning Power Cosmic from Surfer during the fight, and still Norrin Radd was so powerful to show his own.

Read the whole thing. Did Quasar drain all of his energy? He had to lose the fight right? Would have been kind of hard to lose if he drained SS that much.

Also, Quantum energy has more versatility. Quasar was able to contain Ego...SS wasn't..so one obviously can hold more energy than the other.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/surferdown3.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Untitled-1.jpg

kgkg
ya SS made Quasar look like a child in later issues.

just like Genis smile

K3VIL

just like Genis smile
Genis was a rookie, with low experience, and a cocky attitude

whobdamandog
First you say Quasars blasts had no affect on Surfer, but they clearly did. Now you change it up and say that they didnt hurt Surfer. How do you know if it hurt him or not? You dont. Quasar was the only one showing any type of emotion. "Ouch felt that" "That really hurt!" Hw was wise cracking the whole fight.

SS didnt own him at all. Master Order grew in size again when Surfer gave him TWO successful hits. Thats when the fight was even a 4 hits a peice. Thats when he realized that there might be a connection. And that was by Surfer beating him, it was contributing order to the universe.

He then decided to check a theory, and THEN thats when he LET Surfer dominate him.

I never said that Surfer's blasts didnt hurt Quasar. But it was clear that Quasars blasts hurt or affected Surfer as well. Is Surfer supposed to make armor? Has he ever?

Quasar was referring to the energy he was taking from Surfer. Not his own. Surfer stated that the energy Quasar hit him with didnt hurt. It didnt hurt because that was Surfers OWN energy.

Surfer didnt own Quasar at all in the fight until Quasar decided to test his theory. Does anyone else have the comic?

You're absolutely right..I used to have it and that's how the fight went down. I still give Surfer the edge though..because of his durability, experience and overall firepower. The Quantum Aura doesn't provide as much protection against physical attacks as it does against energy based ones. Tough battle..Out of 10 battles..I give 6 to Surfer and 4 to Q.

armandovalles

just like Genis smile

Dude. Currently Genis would beat the shit out of Surfer so bad hed have Surfer on his hands and knees beggin for mercy. Genis stalemated King Thor, who is Thor with all of Odin's power added on, which makes King Thor more powerful than Odin, and Odin knocked out Surfer in one shot, so imagine wut Genis would do to him. It would be brutal, i would feel bad for Surfer if Genis ever decided to fight him. And just so everyone knows, i used to think Quasar was superior to Surfer, but now i think their equal cuz even tho it shows Quasar losing in all those scans, Quasar fought the Infinites with only a few other cosmics by his side so i now consider Quasar and Surfer equal. So this is how it goes in my opinion:

Genis = King Thor > Odin >>>>>>>> Silver Surfer = Quasar

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
Dude. Currently Genis would beat the shit out of Surfer so bad hed have Surfer on his hands and knees beggin for mercy. Genis stalemated King Thor, who is Thor with all of Odin's power added on, which makes King Thor more powerful than Odin, and Odin knocked out Surfer in one shot, so imagine wut Genis would do to him. It would be brutal, i would feel bad for Surfer if Genis ever decided to fight him. And just so everyone knows, i used to think Quasar was superior to Surfer, but now i think their equal cuz even tho it shows Quasar losing in all those scans, Quasar fought the Infinites with only a few other cosmics by his side so i now consider Quasar and Surfer equal. So this is how it goes in my opinion:

Genis = King Thor > Odin >>>>>>>> Silver Surfer = Quasar
Ha

Just cuz genis defeated King Thor doesn’t mean shit.

Here is an Example

SS defeated Mep ,

And SS tied = Korvac < King thor

or should I say

Strange said SS:

SS > Strange > who defeated In-Betweener = Galactus > King Thor to can play the same game 

Fact is fact SS defeated Genis without Problem and no it wasn't Legacy tho he defeated Genis ( legacy) early name as well. Twice he got owned

In the defender Genis was Present when Strange asked SS help isn’t of his knowing SS is the most powerful.

Genis was also Preset in Order to stop 4 people ( the defenders) with the help of almost all marvel heroes Including Quasar.

Quasar = SS well that's not what Quasar said lol

peejayd
Onestly I think that while Surfer was showing why he's one of the top rank cosmic guys, Quasar was holding back a few, yes siphoning energy from him plus using the quantum energy, but he wasn't enraged or really trying to stomp Surfer.
I think that in a rematch, all out fight, Surfer will win, but without reporting serious injuries.
Wendell is young and less experience, but in that fight he still showed he's a strong fighter and hero.

* yes, but Quasar, as you have said, is younger and less experienced than Silver Surfer... but even having this great disadvantage, Quasar has able to hold his own against Surfer... so i'm leaning towards Quasar, he got the potential to really defeat Surfer... cool

S.S
Surfer wins there's scans all over the surfer respect thread that shows Surfer being above quasar in almost every aspect.

peejayd
* well, Quasar is a rookie compared to Surfer... if by instance, they face wherein they are equal in battle experience, Quasar has a very great potential to stalemate or even beat Surfer...

* Quasar also have a respect thread, as a rookie, he really is a hard-hitter...

Deadpool14
and then suddenly, Silver Surfer recieves the Uni-Power to becomeerm

Silver Captain Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fake Macoy
Personally, I would say that the fight could go either way. It'd be too close to really call.

HarmoNiC FLo
I think that fight was bogus. Q didn't even use his true power, only surfs power - and still managed to knock him around. not to mention even with that, he let surf win.

if q went all out with his true power then i think it would be a really different ending. aren't the depths of power within the qbands superior to silvr surfers incarnation?

peejayd
* the quantum bands' power is more versatile than those of Surfer's... and in the fight, Quasar never really showed his true power, he's just using Surfer's own power and playing defensive... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.