KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Quasar vs Silver Surfer

Quasar vs Silver Surfer
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Quasar vs Silver Surfer

Quasar vs Silver Surfer

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:25 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quasarwins. In my opinion he's one of the few people that is out of SS's league.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:53 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

This is more like it.

I'll respectfully disagree with armando though. Q, again, may have the potential, but Surfer can match his energy output now, and may even be able to play around with energy frequencies to find some sort of weakness. That and Surfer could play hit & run for a while until he manages to pull off a win...and a speed blitz is always an option, though I believe Quasar has some automatic-cosmic-danger-sensing mechanism built in so that may not work. And enough strength will break the constructs, and Surfer plus his power cosmic would be a handful.

-DM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:58 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speed Blitzing wouldnt work cuz although Quasar is not even close to SS in speed, he is still fast enough to easily avoid a speed blitz.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:00 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Ok, no speed blitz...but that wasn't the only reason I think SS could win. I think SS just has more sheer power (both strength and energy) and more options at his disposal.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:05 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Odds

Normal Silver Surfer VS. Quasar(Current) - Tie could go either way

Angry Surfer VS Quasar(current) - Surfer 8 times out 10.

Full potential Quasar VS. Normal Surfer - Quasar 8 times out of 10.

Angry Surfer VS. Full potential Quasar - Tie could go either way

Surfer is tough, and so is Quasar. The thing is Surfer's durability, speed, and matter manipulation. But Quasar can halt the flow of cosmic energy, but Surfer could possibly absorb energy from Quasar's own Quantum Bands. He could also different types of energy to empower himself. Quasar VS. a normal Surfer will result in a stalemate because they know each other well and were part of a short lived team called Starmasters. Quasar with full knowledge of his Quantum bands could probably own a normal powered Surfer, and possibly stalemate or defeat an Angry Surfer.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:06 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

well Quasar can augment his strength to pretty high levels. So once again that wouldnt be a factor. Energy-wise, i think Quasar totally outclasses him.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:06 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, in theory he has limitless energy within the Q-bands...but can't always tap its full potential. He's still hella-tough (I certainly wouldn't argue against that), but I think Sentry stated it well. The fight could go either way. I'd just lean more towards Surfer.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:09 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Quasar's attack had no effect on Silver Surfer.

And SS punked his ass smile

Thumps up for Surfer

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:10 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Quasar is also able to absorb SS's energies. Does Quasar have matter manipulatoin like GL? Not sure, I have to look into that.

I agree with most of what Sentry said, but I think that their speed is equal, with Surfer only having a SLIGHT durability edge.

I will certanly give the stamina edge to Quasar though.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:14 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
Quasar is also able to absorb SS's energies. Does Quasar have matter manipulatoin like GL? Not sure, I have to look into that.

I agree with most of what Sentry said, but I think that their speed is equal, with Surfer only having a SLIGHT durability edge.

I will certanly give the stamina edge to Quasar though.

Quasar's attack had no effect on Silver Surfer.

This was When SS was going all out to save the Multiverse.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:15 AM
jrodslam

Quasar was also letting SS win. Because he knew that if he beat Surfer that would get the universe destroyed. Thus he let Surfer beat him.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:20 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Quasar was also letting SS win. Because he knew that if he beat Surfer that would get the universe destroyed. Thus he let Surfer beat him.

Quasar 50

His attacks had no effect on SS, but SS did damage to Quasar.

SS even said that his Q bands might be universally renown , byt he is Power Incarnate.

He even says Q;s attacks don't hurt him.

Then he blast him away.

Did you read the comic they were going all out at the start.

Quasar's attack had no effect on Silver Surfer, only after the whipping he realizes that Order is growing, and Chaos is shrinking then he let's SS take him.

Still doesn't change the fact that he couldn't hurt Silver Surfer, and SS punked him when he was trying his best.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:23 AM
jrodslam

Originally posted by kgkg
Quasar 50

His attacks had no effect on SS, but SS did damage to Quasar.

SS even said that his Q bands might be universally renown , byt he is Power Incarnate.

He even says Q;s attacks don't hurt him.

Then he blast him away.

Did you read the comic they were going all out at the start.

Quasar's attack had no effect on Silver Surfer, only after the whipping he realizes that Order is growing, and Chaos is shrinking then he let's SS take him.

Still doesn't change the fact that he couldn't hurt Silver Surfer, and SS punked him when he was trying his best.

I have that comic kgkg.

Quasars attacks DID have an affect on the Surfer. Everytime he hit him with a blast, it knocked Surfer off his board. EVERYTIME.

Surfer said that Quasars powers didnt hurt him because Quasar told him that it was the power of a small sun. BUT it was really Surfers OWN Power Cosmic thrown back at him.

The fight was even with 4 hits a piece until Quasar wanted to test a theory and decided to LET Surfer beat on him.

Thats when Surfer had the advantage. The ONLY time he had the advantage.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:31 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

I have that comic kgkg.

Quasars attacks DID have an affect on the Surfer. Everytime he hit him with a blast, it knocked Surfer off his board. EVERYTIME.

Surfer said that Quasars powers didnt hurt him because Quasar told him that it was the power of a small sun. BUT it was really Surfers OWN Power Cosmic thrown back at him.

The fight was even with 4 hits a piece until Quasar wanted to test a theory and decided to LET Surfer beat on him.

Thats when Surfer had the advantage. The ONLY time he had the advantage.

It knocked Surfer off his board doesn't mean the attacked hurt him.

Hulk etc have all done the same doesn't mean he was hurt.

Quasar himself states SS attacks hurts etc.

SS owned his ass, why do you think “Order” was growing, and why would Quasar be playing around when he know if he failed the multiverse is in trouble(he was doing all he can).

Q - Even had to create armor - because SS blast did him damage.

He gave it all, but surfer had the advantage

He says no matter how much he takes, SS always has enough to knock him for a loop: this coming rite from Q's mouth

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:39 AM
jrodslam

It knocked Surfer off his board doesn't mean the attacked hurt him.

Hulk etc have all done the same doesn't mean he was hurt.

Quasar himself states SS attacks hurts etc.

SS owned his ass, why do you think “Order” was growing, and why would Quasar be playing around when he know if he failed the multiverse is in trouble(he was doing all he can).

Q - Even had to create armor - because SS blast did him damage.

He gave it all, but surfer had the advantage

He says no matter how much he takes, SS always has enough to knock him for a loop: this coming rite from Q's mouth

First you say Quasars blasts had no affect on Surfer, but they clearly did. Now you change it up and say that they didnt hurt Surfer. How do you know if it hurt him or not? You dont. Quasar was the only one showing any type of emotion. "Ouch felt that" "That really hurt!" Hw was wise cracking the whole fight.

SS didnt own him at all. Master Order grew in size again when Surfer gave him TWO successful hits. Thats when the fight was even a 4 hits a peice. Thats when he realized that there might be a connection. And that was by Surfer beating him, it was contributing order to the universe.

He then decided to check a theory, and THEN thats when he LET Surfer dominate him.

I never said that Surfer's blasts didnt hurt Quasar. But it was clear that Quasars blasts hurt or affected Surfer as well. Is Surfer supposed to make armor? Has he ever?

Quasar was referring to the energy he was taking from Surfer. Not his own. Surfer stated that the energy Quasar hit him with didnt hurt. It didnt hurt because that was Surfers OWN energy.

Surfer didnt own Quasar at all in the fight until Quasar decided to test his theory. Does anyone else have the comic?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:57 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

quote:
First you say Quasars blasts had no affect on Surfer, but they clearly did. Now you change it up and say that they didnt hurt Surfer. How do you know if it hurt him or not? You dont. Quasar was the only one showing any type of emotion. "Ouch felt that" "That really hurt!" Hw was wise

Had no affect as in hurt him? How do I know he wasn't hurt? Did you see any sign after he took the shot, or him saying anything, or acting differently?

Why would he after getting hit by Quasar boast that his power Cosmic is better than Quasar, Qbands?

quote:
SS didnt own him at all. Master Order grew in size again when Surfer gave him TWO successful hits. Thats when the fight was even a 4 hits a peice. Thats when he realized that there might be a connection. And that was by Surfer beating him, it was contributing order to the universe.

The fight was even? lol that's why Surfer was saying that he is this , and that , and that's why Quasar was saying shit he keeps coming for more? smile know who sounds like the winner.

quote:
I never said that Surfer's blasts didnt hurt Quasar. But it was clear that Quasars blasts hurt or affected Surfer as well. Is Surfer supposed to make armor? Has he ever?

lol if it did hurt him why whould he say that he is Power Incar. etc rite after Quasar's attacks.
quote:
Quasar was referring to the energy he was taking from Surfer. Not his own. Surfer stated that the energy Quasar hit him with didnt hurt. It didnt hurt because that was Surfers OWN energy.

That makes it even worse , if he is talking energy from SS , and SS still is powerful enought to send him packing.

He said he was hurt, SS keep coming for more etc --- you say he was joking.

A multiverse destroying threat is no joke my friend

quote:
Surfer didnt own Quasar at all in the fight until Quasar decided to test his theory. Does anyone else have the comic?

Yes , if he didn't why whould he be making excuess like he keeps coming back etc , i shit that hurts etc. and what does SS say: am stonger than you.(not directly but that's what he was getting at)
quote:
cracking the whole fight.

He would cracking when the whole multiverse is in danger , so wherever Q get's hurt he must by cracking?

- SS says he is powerful
- Quasar says he got hurt
- Quasar attacks him
- SS says you attacks don't hurt me

Here peeps check it out the last few moments of the battle.

Attachment: 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 176 time(s).

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:24 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Attachment: 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 301 time(s).

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:25 AM
jrodslam

Had no affect as in hurt him? How do I know he wasn't hurt? Did you see any sign after he took the shot, or him saying anything, or acting differently?

After Surfer took every shot, he was thrown off hit board byt it. Do you want Surfer to say "Ouch that hurts"? Its clearly shown that Quasars attacks affected Surfer.

Why would he after getting hit by Quasar boast that his power Cosmic is better than Quasar, Qbands?

Surfer was boasting his power was "better" than Quasars only because his was incarnate(from within) while Quasars powers came from "instruments". Surfer was NOT boasting that his power was more powerful than Quasars. Just more natural than his. Look up incarnate.

The fight was even? lol that's why Surfer was saying that he is this , and that , and that's why Quasar was saying shit he keeps coming for more? smile know who sounds like the winner.

Yes the fight was even. Surfer was saying that he was this and that? All Surfer ever said he was was "power incarnate" meaning that his power came from within while Quasar had to use instruments.

All Quasar said was that no matter how much he siphons from Surfer, he still has enough energy to knock him for a loop. How does that mean that Surfer more powerfull? It doesnt. Quasar said that he was tapping into Surfers power cosmic instead of his own true power.

lol if it did hurt him why whould he say that he is Power Incar. etc rite after Quasar's attacks.

Surfer being power incarnate DOES NOT mean hes more powerful. All that means was that his power is natural, from the flesh, while Quasars power comes from weapons(Q-Bands). Thats what Surfer meant by incarnate. Dont believe me? Look it up.

That makes it even worse , if he is talking energy from SS , and SS still is powerful enought to send him packing.

For one, he wasnt taking energy from the Surfer the whole fight. Second when he did, Surfer only hit him ONCE after that, and it didnt take Quasar out of the fight at all. Sent Quasar packing? Lol.

He said he was hurt, SS keep coming for more etc --- you say he was joking.

Quasar said that that the blasts hurt yes, but he kept fighting back as well. It was affecting him just as much as his was affecting Surfer. Quasar was wise-cracking alot. You have the comic. You saying that he wasnt?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:59 AM
jrodslam

Why dont you post the whole fight from beginning to end? And make the scans bigger so everyone can read the words.

It will clearly shoe that Surfer did NOT own Quasar through the fight. All hits were even 4-4 till Quasar decided to check a theory and let Surfer beat on him.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:02 AM