Why are they making a part 3?!!!!!!!!!11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mysticalust
Why? The second one should be the last I love the movie but I don't want them to kill a great thing! mad

The_Red_Dagon
No need to get angry yes But they are filming the next two simultaneously

JohnnyBloom
why do you think it's ok to make a second one, but not a third?? if you don't want to spoil a good thing then surely they shouldn't be making a second one either! messed

sorry, i don't want it to sound like i'm picking on you cos im not .... i just want to know why you think that???

Mysticalust
To answer you're question, the reason why I feel a part three isn't needed is because part one left us wanting more and part two should finish the journey, part three would just extend it for the fact they just wanted to make a part three. Sorry for bitching just something I had to get off my chest. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JohnnyBloom
yeah true - i see what you mean - but the journey in part one was already finished, so they don't really need a part two to finish the journey do they messed ????? surely parts 2 and 3 are just going to be two completely different journeys

oh god i dunno!

Coldfire
Originally posted by JohnnyBloom
yeah true - i see what you mean - but the journey in part one was already finished, so they don't really need a part two to finish the journey do they messed ????? surely parts 2 and 3 are just going to be two completely different journeys

oh god i dunno!
I thought they'd have to be totally different journies too.... so yeah I'm wondering why they need sequels too... cept for the obvious reason that they can make loads more money....

JohnnyBloom
i wonder what they're main objectives are ... except of course for the money??? just because they all enjoyed making the first one?? messed i mean they're all always going on about how much fun they had making it!

Coldfire
i wonder what they're main objectives are ... except of course for the money??? just because they all enjoyed making the first one?? messed i mean they're all always going on about how much fun they had making it!
It's gotta be the money first of all, cuz they know that thousands of drooling girls are gonna go see it if Johnny, Orlando, and that Norrington guy are gonna be in it lol

JohnnyBloom
yeah, but appart from that - that can't be the only reason they're doing it or they'd have made sequels for all of teh films them lot were in!!

Coldfire
yeah, but appart from that - that can't be the only reason they're doing it or they'd have made sequels for all of teh films them lot were in!!
I dunno then... maybe just cuz they can...

JohnnyBloom
or because it's fun - i mean like i said they all always go on about how much they enjoyed making the films!!

Bardock42
The 11 in the end was for the humorous value, right? ....

JohnnyBloom
the 11??

oh, i'v just understood this - ok, don't worry, i'm being S.L.O.W.

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Mysticalust
Why? The second one should be the last I love the movie but I don't want them to kill a great thing! mad true
really they could leave it like it is now..

JohnnyBloom
yeah but hollywood does leave stuff if they can carry it on - you never know, the sequels may well make the first ones much better (well - fingers crossed, that's my hope, and i'm sure it's their plan)

KillTheLight
Why? The second one should be the last I love the movie but I don't want them to kill a great thing! mad

blink..get over it.. tis the Hollywood way..

The_Red_Dagon
Awww, come come on KTL, she's new

KillTheLight
i didnt mean it in a harsh way stick out tongue

The_Red_Dagon
It's all right big grin

«§hõnknêss»
blink

CaptJackSparr0w
I am really surprised at the responses regarding the sequels. It is almost a majority of fans that want to see more of Captain Jack Sparrow and what mischief he will get himself into.

From what I have read so far about 2 & 3, it is absolutely mind boggling to read of Jack and what happens to him.

I cringe to think that nothing can be better than the first movie, but since everyone is back, from actors, producers, staffers, caterers, musicians...it's going to be the best trilogy ever put together.

Money? Heck no. Not one of those actors or staff need anymore money. They have enough money to buy islands and private jets and more islands.

It isn't about the money. It's the entire flow of the movie, the emotions of the people, and the fun of being together to make this great film, as Orlie, Johnny, Gore and Jerry have all said that it brings back the childhood memories of playing pirates...something almost all young boys did in that generation. It's a fun movie, and really, look around hollywood and all the sore pisspots that are acting or trying to act.

The Tom Cruises of Hollywood have ruined most of the last epic films and their arrogant rant about themselves have totally turned off many movie goers.

I can't tell you how many times I have seen POTC and plan to see it again and again. I can watch it 2 times a day and it will not bore me nor make me want to turn it off.

choosewisely
ok...... your thougts dun make any sense blink
do you really think they have enough mony.....one of the main reason jhonny is in the sequel is because they pay him more money...
i'm sure he likes playing pirate but he wont do it for free.

^^[leane]
argh ... yeah but johnny was also talkin about that he liked tha caracter of jak sparow and that it was difficult to get off of the caracter or somthin lik that ...

DarthLazious
They are making a 3rd one because so they can take our money.

Just kidding..they are making a 3rd one because of the huge impact the 1st made on everyone.

choosewisely
Originally posted by ^^
argh ... yeah but johnny was also talkin about that he liked tha caracter of jak sparow and that it was difficult to get off of the caracter or somthin lik that ...

hes the one who made the character....his walk his way af talkin and some funny lines

^^[leane]
so that why he cant get off the caracter eek! laughing

choosewisely
stick out tongue*sigh*

^^[leane]
yes

~*~pinkypie~*~
tis a good actor that makes the film good! ah! Johnny depp

^^[leane]
yes yes yes yes yes yes johnny

~*~pinkypie~*~
yum!

choosewisely
rum!

~*~pinkypie~*~
yea.....bacardi breezers lemon flavour YUM!!

choosewisely
vodka red grapefruit stick out tongue

^^[leane]
big grin

choosewisely
droolio

~*~pinkypie~*~
yuk!

choosewisely
better then bacardi

~*~pinkypie~*~
no it aint

choosewisely
better mix bacardi then bacardi breezer

~*~pinkypie~*~
yuk!

choosewisely
ja

~*~pinkypie~*~
oh and strawbeey daquiri

choosewisely
wat?......

DarthLazious
And what does this have to with POTC 3?

choosewisely
there will be alcoholic drinks in the movie! shifty :/

Coldfire
Originally posted by choosewisely
there will be alcoholic drinks in the movie! shifty :/
sounds incredibly interesting shifty

stick out tongue

choosewisely
yes hehehe shifty

Gauze
OMG LYK Y R DEY MAKIN 2 N 3!???!!!!!111111ONEONE

****ing idiot, the beginner of this thread. =/

sariberipirate
THERE IS NO PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 3!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAUSE JACK SPARROW DIES!! sad sad sad sad sad pirate pirate

just believe me

sariberipirate
THERE IS NO PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 3!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAUSE JACK SPARROW DIES!! sad sad sad sad sad pirate pirate

just believe me

choosewisely
bwah no expression
just make ure own acount to spam on

07'Pirate

If the 2nd movie is good and the 3rd is good than they should keep making more....as long as the have a really good story 2 tell... smile

Shitayli
there doing it to let you see wat or were Johnny was going to do next

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.