KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Why are they making a part 3?!!!!!!!!!11

Why are they making a part 3?!!!!!!!!!11
Started by: Mysticalust

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mysticalust
Bloom's wet dream

Warning Why are they making a part 3?!!!!!!!!!11

Why? The second one should be the last I love the movie but I don't want them to kill a great thing! mad

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:07 PM
Mysticalust is currently offline Click here to Send Mysticalust a Private Message Find more posts by Mysticalust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

No need to get angry yes But they are filming the next two simultaneously

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:01 PM
The_Red_Dagon is currently offline Click here to Send The_Red_Dagon a Private Message Find more posts by The_Red_Dagon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

why do you think it's ok to make a second one, but not a third?? if you don't want to spoil a good thing then surely they shouldn't be making a second one either! messed

sorry, i don't want it to sound like i'm picking on you cos im not .... i just want to know why you think that???

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 03:27 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mysticalust
Bloom's wet dream

Smile You're not picking

To answer you're question, the reason why I feel a part three isn't needed is because part one left us wanting more and part two should finish the journey, part three would just extend it for the fact they just wanted to make a part three. Sorry for bitching just something I had to get off my chest. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 11:09 PM
Mysticalust is currently offline Click here to Send Mysticalust a Private Message Find more posts by Mysticalust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

yeah true - i see what you mean - but the journey in part one was already finished, so they don't really need a part two to finish the journey do they messed ????? surely parts 2 and 3 are just going to be two completely different journeys

oh god i dunno!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:44 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JohnnyBloom
yeah true - i see what you mean - but the journey in part one was already finished, so they don't really need a part two to finish the journey do they messed ????? surely parts 2 and 3 are just going to be two completely different journeys

oh god i dunno!

I thought they'd have to be totally different journies too.... so yeah I'm wondering why they need sequels too... cept for the obvious reason that they can make loads more money....

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:09 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

i wonder what they're main objectives are ... except of course for the money??? just because they all enjoyed making the first one?? messed i mean they're all always going on about how much fun they had making it!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:28 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

i wonder what they're main objectives are ... except of course for the money??? just because they all enjoyed making the first one?? messed i mean they're all always going on about how much fun they had making it!

It's gotta be the money first of all, cuz they know that thousands of drooling girls are gonna go see it if Johnny, Orlando, and that Norrington guy are gonna be in it lol

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:30 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

yeah, but appart from that - that can't be the only reason they're doing it or they'd have made sequels for all of teh films them lot were in!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:31 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

yeah, but appart from that - that can't be the only reason they're doing it or they'd have made sequels for all of teh films them lot were in!!

I dunno then... maybe just cuz they can...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:51 AM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

or because it's fun - i mean like i said they all always go on about how much they enjoyed making the films!!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 09:27 AM
Bardock42

The 11 in the end was for the humorous value, right? ....

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:46 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

the 11??

oh, i'v just understood this - ok, don't worry, i'm being S.L.O.W.

Last edited by JohnnyBloom on Jun 30th, 2005 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:48 PM
joeykangaroo
jumpy

Re: Why are they making a part 3?!!!!!!!!!11

Originally posted by Mysticalust
Why? The second one should be the last I love the movie but I don't want them to kill a great thing! mad
true
really they could leave it like it is now..

Happy Dance**living it up in the out-back**Happy Dance
eek!>>>johnnyDepp<<<love

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:50 PM
joeykangaroo is currently offline Click here to Send joeykangaroo a Private Message Find more posts by joeykangaroo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

yeah but hollywood does leave stuff if they can carry it on - you never know, the sequels may well make the first ones much better (well - fingers crossed, that's my hope, and i'm sure it's their plan)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:01 PM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Originally posted by Mysticalust

blink..get over it.. tis the Hollywood way..

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:46 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

Awww, come come on KTL, she's new

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 01:07 PM
The_Red_Dagon is currently offline Click here to Send The_Red_Dagon a Private Message Find more posts by The_Red_Dagon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

i didnt mean it in a harsh way stick out tongue

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 11:00 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

It's all right big grin

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 12:45 PM
«§hõnknêss»

blink

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:29 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote