Batman w/Venom symbiote vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hicks
Can spiderman find a way to defeat batman if he has venom's symbiote?
Fight in New York.

CorderaMitchell
Yes and no. Ideally he should, but the host sucks on a new victim, though it will autopilot some, and dampen the senses, spidey already beat carnage on silver surfer, so you can see where this is going.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Darth Hicks
Can spiderman find a way to defeat batman if he has venom's symbiote?
Fight in New York.

Batman

RayIsGay
What if they both had a symbiote? What if they both had a venom sym?
Either way, Batman Finds A Way!

Quick Freeze
if batman has venom's symbiote, spidey's going down.

RayIsGay
Batman could take on Spidey without the suit! Im pretty sure he could.

Mainstream
Originally posted by RayIsGay
Batman could take on Spidey without the suit! Im pretty sure he could.

indeed

IRTMU-Dragon
Spiderman cant find a way to defeat Venom ever. If the symbiote was on Batman, its murder for spiderman.

CorderaMitchell
You don't realize that he should, but he is not adjusted to the symbiote and won't fight like himself.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You don't realize that he should, but he is not adjusted to the symbiote and won't fight like himself.

He'll fight better.
big grin

CorderaMitchell
He wont, the symbiote takes over your mind, ask the first host ever, Parker.

Dark Thor
batman wins

CorderaMitchell
how?!? he should, but his greatest asset is swapped for brute strength, I thought that wasn't necesary for bats.

Quick Freeze
no, spider-man beats batman under regular circumstances hands down. but thats not what we're arguing. even if the symbiote takes over bruce's mind the combination of his built in skills and abilities and arsenal combined with venoms suit will be spider-man's end.

CorderaMitchell
I guess, wouldn't it autopilot, at first, because the body has to adjust, I'd say a yes and no, since brock was more experienced "with" the symbiote.

Quick Freeze
well even so, the symbiote has a pretty big hate for ol spidey and anyone with the symbiote has a good chance against him on "autopilot)

Zenoside
Spidey is gonna be taken down, unless he comes prepared for this fight. Batman will still have his own awareness for the first few days of being taken over by the symbiote.

Spiderman felt quite normal as some of you may remeber, only until later did he realize it was trying to take over his mind.

Spidey cant sense Batmans moves, and he's already a great stealth attacker. Batman's combination of natural prowess and enchanced alien prowess would own Spidey.

CorderaMitchell
Thats true remember the comic where spidey unleashed on the mobsters son.

I still say yes and no, just because the symbiote can give spidey trouble, but at the same time becomes weeker,Carnage on Silver Surfer.

But I thought bats was more dangerous ,without the symbiote fresh on, now if he'd mastered the symbiote, I'd say 10 out of 10, but batman doesn't need brute strength, as much as control and key of mind.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Zenoside
Spidey is gonna be taken down, unless he comes prepared for this fight. Batman will still have his own awareness for the first few days of being taken over by the symbiote.

Spiderman felt quite normal as some of you may remeber, only until later did he realize it was trying to take over his mind.

Spidey cant sense Batmans moves, and he's already a great stealth attacker. Batman's combination of natural prowess and enchanced alien prowess would own Spidey.

spiderman has felt well, and not so well he tried to kill a guy, but I would believe that he wouldn't be used to "venoms" advanced tricks, like cloak, and web slinging, but maybe he will.

If he retains both, yes 20/10 lol, but if he loses his persona, his chances would be more shot.

Zenoside
The cloaking ability is natural to the symbiote, it doesnt need to be "turned on" or anything. So thats one of the two right there. lol

CorderaMitchell
yea but, would he have access to it, I'm just going to say autopilot, he'd lose there ya happy. stick out tongue

WAF3001
This would be a great fight. Finally, Batman gets super-powers. I think this is the first time I'm going to say this but:
Batman would win.

jinzin
batman gives spidey a hell of a run for his money without a symbiote..give him one and I'd venture to say even superman would be watching his step around bats....(more so than he already does hehe) spidey dies...

WAF3001
Batman has no powers. He can only win with the symbiote. But he could never take on Supes even with the symbiote.

jinzin
but...he has........without it......confused he needs prep....I'm not saying he could do it straight up...just that making batman super and with a symbiote at that.....it makes him sooooo much more dangerous...

CorderaMitchell
I understand that thats obvious I mean does bats keep his normal mind, I truly don't believe so.

JWangSDC
It's unfair because the Venom Symbiote has spider-mans powers. So it will give them to batman. A more fair fight would be if the original symbiote found batman and the original symbiote also found Spiderman...do you see what I mean? ANyone who has the venom symbiote has an advantage of Spider-man because they have spidey's powers and know spidey's secrets/immune to spidey's spidey sense

CorderaMitchell
true, but spiderman already beat a more powerful venom, that was on a new host, the new victim would perhaps lose their strategy and persona, in exchange for new powers they haven't mastered like brock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.