KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman w/Venom symbiote vs Spiderman

Batman w/Venom symbiote vs Spiderman
Started by: Funkmaster TC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Funkmaster TC
Pimp'n

Batman w/Venom symbiote vs Spiderman

Can spiderman find a way to defeat batman if he has venom's symbiote?
Fight in New York.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:04 PM
Funkmaster TC is currently offline Click here to Send Funkmaster TC a Private Message Find more posts by Funkmaster TC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yes and no. Ideally he should, but the host sucks on a new victim, though it will autopilot some, and dampen the senses, spidey already beat carnage on silver surfer, so you can see where this is going.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:08 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Hicks
Can spiderman find a way to defeat batman if he has venom's symbiote?
Fight in New York.

Batman

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:11 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

What if they both had a symbiote? What if they both had a venom sym?
Either way, Batman Finds A Way!

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:56 PM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

if batman has venom's symbiote, spidey's going down.

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:08 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

Batman could take on Spidey without the suit! Im pretty sure he could.

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:13 PM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by RayIsGay
Batman could take on Spidey without the suit! Im pretty sure he could.

indeed

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:14 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Spiderman cant find a way to defeat Venom ever. If the symbiote was on Batman, its murder for spiderman.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:16 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You don't realize that he should, but he is not adjusted to the symbiote and won't fight like himself.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:31 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You don't realize that he should, but he is not adjusted to the symbiote and won't fight like himself.

He'll fight better.
big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:34 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He wont, the symbiote takes over your mind, ask the first host ever, Parker.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 11:06 PM
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman wins

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 11:15 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

how?!? he should, but his greatest asset is swapped for brute strength, I thought that wasn't necesary for bats.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 11:16 PM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

no, spider-man beats batman under regular circumstances hands down. but thats not what we're arguing. even if the symbiote takes over bruce's mind the combination of his built in skills and abilities and arsenal combined with venoms suit will be spider-man's end.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:07 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I guess, wouldn't it autopilot, at first, because the body has to adjust, I'd say a yes and no, since brock was more experienced "with" the symbiote.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:16 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

well even so, the symbiote has a pretty big hate for ol spidey and anyone with the symbiote has a good chance against him on "autopilot)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:20 AM
Zenoside
-Insert funny title here-

Spidey is gonna be taken down, unless he comes prepared for this fight. Batman will still have his own awareness for the first few days of being taken over by the symbiote.

Spiderman felt quite normal as some of you may remeber, only until later did he realize it was trying to take over his mind.

Spidey cant sense Batmans moves, and he's already a great stealth attacker. Batman's combination of natural prowess and enchanced alien prowess would own Spidey.

"Your bedside manner needs work, doc. I t'ink I liked it better when you were kissin' me."- Gambit
"M'sweet, I never gamble... I win. At everything."- Gambit

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:25 AM
Zenoside is currently offline Click here to Send Zenoside a Private Message Find more posts by Zenoside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Thats true remember the comic where spidey unleashed on the mobsters son.

I still say yes and no, just because the symbiote can give spidey trouble, but at the same time becomes weeker,Carnage on Silver Surfer.

But I thought bats was more dangerous ,without the symbiote fresh on, now if he'd mastered the symbiote, I'd say 10 out of 10, but batman doesn't need brute strength, as much as control and key of mind.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:26 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Zenoside
Spidey is gonna be taken down, unless he comes prepared for this fight. Batman will still have his own awareness for the first few days of being taken over by the symbiote.

Spiderman felt quite normal as some of you may remeber, only until later did he realize it was trying to take over his mind.

Spidey cant sense Batmans moves, and he's already a great stealth attacker. Batman's combination of natural prowess and enchanced alien prowess would own Spidey.

spiderman has felt well, and not so well he tried to kill a guy, but I would believe that he wouldn't be used to "venoms" advanced tricks, like cloak, and web slinging, but maybe he will.

If he retains both, yes 20/10 lol, but if he loses his persona, his chances would be more shot.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:28 AM
Zenoside
-Insert funny title here-

The cloaking ability is natural to the symbiote, it doesnt need to be "turned on" or anything. So thats one of the two right there. lol

"Your bedside manner needs work, doc. I t'ink I liked it better when you were kissin' me."- Gambit
"M'sweet, I never gamble... I win. At everything."- Gambit

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:44 AM
Zenoside is currently offline Click here to Send Zenoside a Private Message Find more posts by Zenoside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote