Stacy X vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
1 on 1. Stacy X with a big adamantium machete and her pheromones surprise attacks:

Punisher
Wolverine
Batman
Spiderman

Which ones does she manage to kill?

Pointinel
punisher i guess

xmarksthespot
Her pheromones can induce bodily functions in others to cause among other things vomiting, nausea, rectal malfunctions and orgasm. and I gave her a big adamantium machete and the element of surprise and the only one she takes down is Punisher?

stormfront13
well she is able to increase her own adrenaline, so she has super strength, spuer speed and stuff like that, and it will take a long time for her to get tired. she probably gives all of them a hard time

DarkCrawler
And she is pretty good martial artist...

Perhaps only one she won't take out is Spider-Man, because she needs touch for her powers to work, and SM is too quick for her to touch.

stormfront13
yeah, but she could also become very fast

willRules
I may be wrong but I think Spideys spider sense overrides most bodily functions (But he can still ignore it) so thats why he dodges things so naturally. But there is a chance she could take out the whole list.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, but she could also become very fast

I believe that she is nto faster then Spider-Man.

xmarksthespot
Let's add a couple more fanboy faves to the list.
Punisher
Wolverine
Batman
Spider-Man
Captain America
Dr. Doom
Deathstroke

She has a big sharp adamantium machete and gets the element of surprise. As well as her own natural powers.

DarkCrawler
Doctor Doom, no, the forcefields and armor doesn't let him get close enough to Doom to control him with pheromones. Deathstroke is hundred times more better with swordfighting then she is, he will slice her up like an fish.

She can't beat:

Spider-Man

Doom

Deathstroke.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Doctor Doom, no, the forcefields and armor doesn't let him get close enough to Doom to control him with pheromones. Deathstroke is hundred times more better with swordfighting then she is, he will slice her up like an fish.

She can't beat:

Spider-Man

Doom

Deathstroke.

Probably true. All that considered I'd still say the hooker with a heart of gold's done pretty well killing all the others. laughing out loud

willRules

She can't beat:

Spider-Man

Doom

Deathstroke.

I agree

zachrivard
i think she could distract all the people w/ her power to give the a orgasm

zachrivard
i meant to say "them a orgasm"

DarkCrawler
She was good enough martial artis to go few rounds with Wolverine (Nto for real, thoug) and defeat Church Of Humanity goons...but Archangel defeated her on one to one fight with ease...

Cosmic Cube
What's to stop her from making all of them doo-doo on themselves, and then filleting them while they're still stunned? I say she takes all of them.

DarkCrawler
She needs to touch them to make her power to work.

Cosmic Cube
She needs to touch them to make her power to work.

Is that really so hard? She gets the element of surprise.

Cosmo Kramer
Yes

xmarksthespot
She was good enough martial artis to go few rounds with Wolverine (Nto for real, thoug) and defeat Church Of Humanity goons...but Archangel defeated her on one to one fight with ease...

Didn't she have a bit of a soft spot for him though?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Is that really so hard? She gets the element of surprise.

Doom = Armor, forcefield, stop's her from touching anything.

Spider-Man = Spider-Sense, impossible for her to sneak up on him.

Deathstroke = Enchanced senses.

Wolverine = Enchanced senses

xmarksthespot
For the purposes of this fight she gets the element of surprise and a big adamantium machete. wink

EvilCap America
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Let's add a couple more fanboy faves to the list.
Punisher
Wolverine
Batman
Spider-Man
Captain America
Dr. Doom
Deathstroke

She has a big sharp adamantium machete and gets the element of surprise. As well as her own natural powers.

If she can lay a hand on Punisher before he relizes somethingas worng and shoots her then she can win

Wolverine i dunno could his healing factor counter her powers?.If so he could turn it around fast

Batman doesnt have much exploused flesh and such probably a few pills and stuff to pop in case somthign like this coems up-It could go either way

Spiderman will probably sense her coming beforehand avoid and KO her soon after

CapA is undoubablly better in H2H and the full body suit of chainmail should help

Doom laughs at her paltry powers before frying her

Deathstrokes got similar advantages to spiderman plus a sword that can go against hers and better skills letting him get a deathblow first

DarkCrawler
Even to those who can cancel the element of suprise?

Well, why don't she just impale them all to her machete? What's the point in using powers?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
For the purposes of this fight she gets the element of surprise and a big adamantium machete. wink

A big adamantium machete.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.