Team A vs Team B

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
Couldn't think of a better title, so here it goes...

TEAM A
Batman
Superman
Flash
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Storm
Hulk

TEAM B
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Carnage
The Joker
Doomsday
Red Skull
Green Goblin

These are the rules:

1. Every person knows they will be on the team they have, and are given a month of prep-time. HOWEVER, they do not know who is on the team they are facing. They can naturally assume...some would be obvious. For instance, The Joker would know that Batman would show up eventually, because he always does. As would Doomsday with Superman.

2. Everyone is at the height of their power, but only within a reasonable measurement: IE, nobody has "god" powers where they can destroy entire planets in one thought or something.

NoFate007
...These characters are the characters they normally are, but enraged. Therefore, nobody will say someone has a special "Thanos powered soul" or something odd that might've happened in one random comic somewhere lost in oblivion. However, by enraged, I mean, if you ever see a person in the tv shows or whatever and they are furious, and they are somewhat relentless and their powers aren't held back. IE, when Spider-Man fights GG, he gets more pissed off and takes it personally, and doesn't lessen his powers, know what I mean?

Hulk rules: How pissed off would he get? I don't know, but think about it this way...if he's losing, he'd get mighty pissed, right?

Flash rules: If he has the possibility of that speed from the JLU episode that just came out, then he has the ability, but don't say he can do it 24/7 and not wear out.

I'll add more rules if something comes up that slipped my mind completely.

As for me, I'd have to guess that Team A would win.

kgkg
Originally posted by NoFate007
Couldn't think of a better title, so here it goes...

TEAM A
Batman
Superman
Flash
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Storm
Hulk
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)

TEAM B
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Carnage
The Joker
Doomsday
Red Skull
Green Goblin

These are the rules:

1. Every person knows they will be on the team they have, and are given a month of prep-time. HOWEVER, they do not know who is on the team they are facing. They can naturally assume...some would be obvious. For instance, The Joker would know that Batman would show up eventually, because he always does. As would Doomsday with Superman.

2. Everyone is at the height of their power, but only within a reasonable measurement: IE, nobody has "god" powers where they can destroy entire planets in one thought or something.

Team A wins

NoFate007
(I forgot to take GL off that list, he's not supposed to be in there, sorry about that if it influenced your choice)

Swanky-Tuna
Flash rules: If he has the possibility of that speed from the JLU episode that just came out, then he has the ability, but don't say he can do it 24/7 and not wear out.
Comic Flashes can do a lot more than the JLU Flash. Barry could run up pollen and Wally can do crazy crap like throwing butterflies through tank armor and stealing/giving speed.

And I think most of them could do it 24/7.

masterbruce
Team Ass Wins easily:

Flash, Superman, Hulk: 'nuff said!

NoFate007
Man...I'm liking Flash more and more every day now lol

stormfront13
you do realize that when storm was truly enraged she was affecting the weather all over the world while at the same time kicking the x-mens ass. she x-men said she was like a dark phoenix with weather powers. so if she easily affects the weather on a planetary while multi-tasking, then she will definitley be an asset to team A

Zenoside
Tough fight, but team A...heroes always win...damn those heroes.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by stormfront13
you do realize that when storm was truly enraged she was affecting the weather all over the world while at the same time kicking the x-mens ass. she x-men said she was like a dark phoenix with weather powers. so if she easily affects the weather on a planetary while multi-tasking, then she will definitley be an asset to team A
Do you realize Flash once used his speed to punch a white martian across the planet?

stormfront13
his rules said no one with planetary destroying powers is allowed, yet an enraged storm is there and she easily could have destroyed the world.

NoFate007
Well by the planetary thing, I mean that nobody can pull the thing where they're like the "god-(insert name)" people. I've been hearing about this God-like Magneto who is like indestructible and whatnot, and all it does is create a lot of "not uh" "yeah huh!" type of arguments, so none of that.

But if Storm has proved on more than one occassion that in dire circumstances she can do that, then she can...but, if she only did it when she was absolutely furious as a last minute thing, then in this fight, she's only getting that much power after fighting for a while, getting furious and using it as a last minute thing. Nobody will start off 100% of their potential like that, otherwise everyone would just like explode and they'd all die lol.

xmarksthespot
If it's the often vaunted storm that resulted due to Doom transforming Storm into organic chrome that's being referred to well... the storm wasn't instantaneous, it was built up as a result of Storm's claustrophobia over a period of time due to her being a literal living statue. This basically created an ultimate sense of claustrophobia.

The storm affected a large area but I don't think it reached planetary destruction levels. It was centered on upstate New York and it covered the eastern half of the North American continent. The transformation to darkness and corruption by power was comparable to Phoenix crossing over to become Dark Phoenix, the power level was not.

stormfront13
well, storm says that that is the only time she has ever been that mad, and it was on a planetary level, I thought the thread starter said that no one with planetary affecting powers would be allowed.

Swanky-Tuna
his rules said no one with planetary destroying powers is allowed, yet an enraged storm is there and she easily could have destroyed the world.
I'm sure she could of ruined it but I don't think she would of destroyed it.

whirlysplat
Man...I'm liking Flash more and more every day now lol

Yes Wall is like a God almostbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

whirlysplat

She could join team A and let them toast her as wellbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whiely rock

NoFate007
I'm surprised the Doom with prep hasn't made people say Team B

I thought when I made these that they were gonna spark some very just arguments lol

28Dave37
team A because they are the good guys.........duh

but also because Batman and Flash rule

28Dave37
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Yes Wall is like a God almostbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

O BOY! some1 likes Flash too
its like a miracle people are starting to see how awsome he is.

supremthor
you do realize that when storm was truly enraged she was affecting the weather all over the world while at the same time kicking the x-mens ass. she x-men said she was like a dark phoenix with weather powers. so if she easily affects the weather on a planetary while multi-tasking, then she will definitley be an asset to
then superman,green lantern are not allowed to fight as well

team A
Batman
Superman
Flash
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Storm
Hulk
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)

TEAM B
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Carnage
The Joker
Doomsday
Red Skull
Green Goblin

demigawd
Team A owns Team B (I could have sworn I posted this in the beginning, but my post disappeared). Sure, Team B has some powerhouses like Doomsday and Magneto, but...the Joker? Red Skull?

Team A is much more balanced.

kgkg
Originally posted by demigawd
Team A owns Team B (I could have sworn I posted this in the beginning, but my post disappeared). Sure, Team B has some powerhouses like Doomsday and Magneto, but...the Joker? Red Skull?

Team A is much more balanced.
you underestimated the joker my friend

supremthor
you do realize that when storm was truly enraged she was affecting the weather all over the world while at the same time kicking the x-mens ass. she x-men said she was like a dark phoenix with weather powers. so if she easily affects the weather on a planetary while multi-tasking, then she will definitley be an asset to
then superman,green lantern are not allowed to fight as well

if so then greenlantern and superman are not alowewd sens the can destroy the planet whenever they want.

stormfront13
wait when did I ever say that superman and Gl weren't allowed to fight? and I mussunderstood what the creator meant when I posted that

demigawd
Originally posted by kgkg
you underestimated the joker my friend

lol...how is Joker going to help Doomsday in any way, shape or form?

NoFate007
Prep has a lot to do with this...think about what The Joker could do with that much time if he knew some of these people were gonna be there.

I'm sure he could come up with some sort of kryptonite thing that could render Superman weak, for instance. Probably set up some nice traps, especially with the help of Red Skull and the money and resources of Dr. Doom.

To clear up what I meant about the destroying planets thing, I mean, sometimes you hear of 50 versions of Superman. I'm talking plain old Superman. Magneto in one series may be able to destroy entire planets as well, or so I've heard, but that's not what he's like overall. I'm talking in a general sense. Magneto is still extremely powerful, but if you suddenly have a brand new series that makes everyone that much of an upgrade, then that doesn't count. The biggest powerhouse here is Superman, cause he's always the biggest powerhouse even when he was just simple and could beat the crap out of people.

demigawd
Magneto has had planetary level power since 1994. It's hardly a "new" thing. And he was taking on the likes of Thor and the Avengers since the 70s.

And since when was Joker some sort of master strategist? Everybody knows about Kryptonite and if they have it they'll use it. Doesn't take a master strategist for that. Don't recall Joker having any kryptonite handy. Ain't nothing Joker could add that Doom can't come up with himself. Ditto with Red Skull. Team B has way too many worthless and/or redundant characters. And there are only seven of them.

NoFate007
If Magneto has had that power since 94, then I'll accept it.

And if everyone regards Joker and Red Skull as worthless, we'll add someone else...

Apocalypse

That makes it:

TEAM A
Batman
Superman
Flash
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Storm
Hulk

TEAM B
Apocalypse
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Carnage
The Joker
Doomsday
Red Skull
Green Goblin

demigawd
OK! Now we're talking!

Apoc beats Hulk
Doom beats Batman
Magneto beats Superman
Carnage beats Spider-Man
Doomsday beats Flash
Wolverine beats Goblin
Storm beats Joker and Red Skull
(the numbers are off the other way now, BTW)

Then the rest beat Wolverine and Storm.

NoFate007
Magneto beats Superman?

demigawd
Hell yeah...pretty easily, too. Magneto controls Superman's power source. Superman is his *****.

NoFate007
"Magneto controls Superman's power source"

How?

demigawd
Magneto controls EM energy...that's what powers Superman. Red sunlight, yellow sunlight, etc. Re: Dr. Polaris weakening Superman last month.

NoFate007
I don't follow the comics, especially not Superman....so thanks for pointing that out. Didn't know that Magneto was so awesome lol

kgkg
Originally posted by demigawd
Magneto controls EM energy...that's what powers Superman. Red sunlight, yellow sunlight, etc. Re: Dr. Polaris weakening Superman last month.
yep easily

NoFate007
So is it Team A or B now?

guy222
team a ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.