KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team A vs Team B

Team A vs Team B
Started by: NoFate007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NoFate007

Team A vs Team B

Couldn't think of a better title, so here it goes...

TEAM A
Batman
Superman
Flash
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Storm
Hulk

TEAM B
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Carnage
The Joker
Doomsday
Red Skull
Green Goblin

These are the rules:

1. Every person knows they will be on the team they have, and are given a month of prep-time. HOWEVER, they do not know who is on the team they are facing. They can naturally assume...some would be obvious. For instance, The Joker would know that Batman would show up eventually, because he always does. As would Doomsday with Superman.

2. Everyone is at the height of their power, but only within a reasonable measurement: IE, nobody has "god" powers where they can destroy entire planets in one thought or something.

Last edited by NoFate007 on Jul 19th, 2005 at 12:41 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:29 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

...These characters are the characters they normally are, but enraged. Therefore, nobody will say someone has a special "Thanos powered soul" or something odd that might've happened in one random comic somewhere lost in oblivion. However, by enraged, I mean, if you ever see a person in the tv shows or whatever and they are furious, and they are somewhat relentless and their powers aren't held back. IE, when Spider-Man fights GG, he gets more pissed off and takes it personally, and doesn't lessen his powers, know what I mean?

Hulk rules: How pissed off would he get? I don't know, but think about it this way...if he's losing, he'd get mighty pissed, right?

Flash rules: If he has the possibility of that speed from the JLU episode that just came out, then he has the ability, but don't say he can do it 24/7 and not wear out.

I'll add more rules if something comes up that slipped my mind completely.

As for me, I'd have to guess that Team A would win.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:29 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Re: Team A vs Team B

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoFate007
Couldn't think of a better title, so here it goes...

TEAM A
Batman
Superman
Flash
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Storm
Hulk
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)

TEAM B
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Carnage
The Joker
Doomsday
Red Skull
Green Goblin

These are the rules:

1. Every person knows they will be on the team they have, and are given a month of prep-time. HOWEVER, they do not know who is on the team they are facing. They can naturally assume...some would be obvious. For instance, The Joker would know that Batman would show up eventually, because he always does. As would Doomsday with Superman.

2. Everyone is at the height of their power, but only within a reasonable measurement: IE, nobody has "god" powers where they can destroy entire planets in one thought or something.

Team A wins

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:32 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

(I forgot to take GL off that list, he's not supposed to be in there, sorry about that if it influenced your choice)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:42 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Flash rules: If he has the possibility of that speed from the JLU episode that just came out, then he has the ability, but don't say he can do it 24/7 and not wear out.

Comic Flashes can do a lot more than the JLU Flash. Barry could run up pollen and Wally can do crazy crap like throwing butterflies through tank armor and stealing/giving speed.

And I think most of them could do it 24/7.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:51 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Team Ass Wins easily:

Flash, Superman, Hulk: 'nuff said!

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 01:41 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Man...I'm liking Flash more and more every day now lol

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 02:40 AM
stormfront13

you do realize that when storm was truly enraged she was affecting the weather all over the world while at the same time kicking the x-mens ass. she x-men said she was like a dark phoenix with weather powers. so if she easily affects the weather on a planetary while multi-tasking, then she will definitley be an asset to team A

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 03:15 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenoside
-Insert funny title here-

Tough fight, but team A...heroes always win...damn those heroes.

"Your bedside manner needs work, doc. I t'ink I liked it better when you were kissin' me."- Gambit
"M'sweet, I never gamble... I win. At everything."- Gambit

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 03:23 AM
Zenoside is currently offline Click here to Send Zenoside a Private Message Find more posts by Zenoside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by stormfront13
you do realize that when storm was truly enraged she was affecting the weather all over the world while at the same time kicking the x-mens ass. she x-men said she was like a dark phoenix with weather powers. so if she easily affects the weather on a planetary while multi-tasking, then she will definitley be an asset to team A

Do you realize Flash once used his speed to punch a white martian across the planet?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 03:29 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

his rules said no one with planetary destroying powers is allowed, yet an enraged storm is there and she easily could have destroyed the world.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:10 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Well by the planetary thing, I mean that nobody can pull the thing where they're like the "god-(insert name)" people. I've been hearing about this God-like Magneto who is like indestructible and whatnot, and all it does is create a lot of "not uh" "yeah huh!" type of arguments, so none of that.

But if Storm has proved on more than one occassion that in dire circumstances she can do that, then she can...but, if she only did it when she was absolutely furious as a last minute thing, then in this fight, she's only getting that much power after fighting for a while, getting furious and using it as a last minute thing. Nobody will start off 100% of their potential like that, otherwise everyone would just like explode and they'd all die lol.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:57 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

If it's the often vaunted storm that resulted due to Doom transforming Storm into organic chrome that's being referred to well... the storm wasn't instantaneous, it was built up as a result of Storm's claustrophobia over a period of time due to her being a literal living statue. This basically created an ultimate sense of claustrophobia.

The storm affected a large area but I don't think it reached planetary destruction levels. It was centered on upstate New York and it covered the eastern half of the North American continent. The transformation to darkness and corruption by power was comparable to Phoenix crossing over to become Dark Phoenix, the power level was not.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:51 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well, storm says that that is the only time she has ever been that mad, and it was on a planetary level, I thought the thread starter said that no one with planetary affecting powers would be allowed.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 01:38 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

his rules said no one with planetary destroying powers is allowed, yet an enraged storm is there and she easily could have destroyed the world.

I'm sure she could of ruined it but I don't think she would of destroyed it.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:25 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man...I'm liking Flash more and more every day now lol

Yes Wall is like a God almostbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:28 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

She could join team A and let them toast her as wellbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whiely rock

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:29 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I'm surprised the Doom with prep hasn't made people say Team B

I thought when I made these that they were gonna spark some very just arguments lol

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:08 PM
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

team A because they are the good guys.........duh

but also because Batman and Flash rule

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:18 PM
28Dave37 is currently offline Click here to Send 28Dave37 a Private Message Find more posts by 28Dave37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

Originally posted by whirlysplat
Yes Wall is like a God almostbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

O BOY! some1 likes Flash too
its like a miracle people are starting to see how awsome he is.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:19 PM
28Dave37 is currently offline Click here to Send 28Dave37 a Private Message Find more posts by 28Dave37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote