The Flash VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

28Dave37
The Flash vs. Wolverine
I know the Flash would win but there will probably lots of you wolverine fans disagreeing and argueing just because you like wolverine more than flash.

I think the flash is one of the most underated heroes ever.

CorderaMitchell
Lol, I would've gotten chewed if I made it, but you did, so you won't.

Wolverine can cut flash and has a healing factor, so if you put 2+2 together, and get 3, then wolverine wins.

Thats how he works, don't ask why.

Pointinel
logan

28Dave37
how the heck could wolverine ever touch the flash. the flash is too fast.
flash could see his arm moving in the most slow motion in the world.
I say he could pick up a pipe and run around him beating him too fast for his healing factor too even start working and kill him. And while he is running around wolverine he could easily dodge all of his attacks.

And yeah i dont care what ppl think of me on here nemore so whatever.

By the way "ironcarnage"(i think) is my best freind in the real world.

CorderaMitchell
Yes you are absolutley correct.

28Dave37
^^^^^
that the flash is underated?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by 28Dave37
^^^^^
that the flash is underated?

Batman gets hit less than him?

Pointinel, how does wolverine win?? evil face

DarkCrawler
According to some people, Wolverine's healing factor heals his wounds so fast that his brain heals back before the class 100'nner has finished his hit...

Pointinel
how the heck could wolverine ever touch the flash. the flash is too fast.

^it's possible

CorderaMitchell
Which then implies that his healing starts before the initial hit. He isn't kryptonian.

People belive that, nowonder the fanboys keep coming.

28Dave37
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
According to some people, Wolverine's healing factor heals his wounds so fast that his brain heals back before the class 100'nner has finished his hit...

yes and i am betting that those "some people" like Wolverine very very very much.

CorderaMitchell
yes and i am betting that those "some people" like Wolverine very very very much.

I can put up links, very very very quickly. evil face

28Dave37
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Which then implies that his healing starts before the initial hit. He isn't kryptonian.

People belive that, nowonder the fanboys keep coming.

Exactly the fanboys are doing this the rae trying to make wolverine and spider man (mcc(marvels cash cows)) into invincible heroes (like superman but with no weaknesses) supermans weakness is the only reason i like him - <- that much because he is too super. if wolverine could heal b4 he got hit tell me, how DAREDEVIL defeated him
(yes wolverine was holding back but he would just be retarded if he didnt heal himeself)

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Pointinel
^it's possible

2 problems.

He's deathstroke, master tactician, and instant reflexes with super strength and speed. He can keep up with flash in the first few steps. He uses his brain 90% for calculation.

Wolverine isn't near that.

2 Flash fighting to the death would avoid that. Flash has to be hit, to keep things interesting.

yahman
"that the flash is underated?"

I hate the concept of the fLash. B4 i start on a totally pointless monologue ,I just want to emphasise the point that Wolverine would have a better chance fighting a Star.

Any way back to my point I hate the flash because he is so inconsistent. HE DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. I mean he should be totally and utterl invicible. With the momentum he is moving at (when he is not even close to full speed) should be enough to make him the hardest hitter of all the justice League. I mean even when he's travelling faster than a bullit he has more than enough force to lift Airforce One in the air. And he is usually travelling far faster than this. I heard he has something called an Infinite Mass punch. I dont care how durable you are if a Infinite mass hits you, you will die !!!!!!!!!

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by yahman

I hate the concept of the fLash. B4 i start on a totally pointless monologue ,I just want to emphasise the point that Wolverine would have a better chance fighting a Star.

Any way back to my point I hate the flash because he is so inconsistent. HE DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. I mean he should be totally and utterl invicible. With the momentum he is moving at (when he is not even close to full speed) should be enough to make him the hardest hitter of all the justice League. I mean even when he's travelling faster than a bullit he has more than enough force to lift Airforce One in the air. And he is usually travelling far faster than this. I heard he has something called an Infinite Mass punch. I dont care how durable you are if a Infinite mass hits you, you will die !!!!!!!!!

This is comics, that wouldn't be happening, sorry yahman. stick out tongue

Nice rant

yahman
"This is comics, that wouldn't be happening, sorry yahman.

Nice rant"

Lol
I totally deserved that !!!!!!!!!!!1 wink

but am i rite about the Infinite mass punch ? I heard it some where?

CorderaMitchell
Infinite mass punch is where he runs around the world a few times, and gains enough velocity to uber KO the shit out of guys like supes, logically of course. It wouldn't be THAT easy in comicland.

28Dave37
Originally posted by yahman

EXACTLY whay he is underrated. When he punches hes weak but if he where running super fast than he would have alot of velocity behind his hits. But even if doesnt, he would still hit like 50(dont coment on number just go with the theory) times b4 wolverine's hit was fully extended. And yes some people could easily hit flash, any heroes/villians withe speed/reflexes. And lots of heroes/villans that have mind control like Grodd has stopped flash, and kid flash in their tracks.

Solidus Snake
flash also has a healing factor

not as fast as wolvies, but he can repair torn muscles in hours

but wolvie cant touch him anyways. flash wins

CorderaMitchell
EXACTLY whay he is underrated. When he punches hes weak but if he where running super fast than he would have alot of velocity behind his hits. But even if doesnt, he would still hit like 50(dont coment on number just go with the theory) times b4 wolverine's hit was fully extended. And yes some people could easily hit flash, any heroes/villians withe speed/reflexes. And lots of heroes/villans that have mind control like Grodd has stopped flash, and kid flash in their tracks.

Wolverine slices logic, he wins...

keep in mind this is why batman is made SO strong, he would be considered the weak link, but gets every chance to prove he isn't, to please the fans and fanboys.

28Dave37
he can also make tornados and throw people things very far so he could be like 5 miles away from wolverine and throw things at him super fast
now maybe wolverine could see them coming but i dont think so. speedster throws batman 30 miles after batman tries to use a sonic attack but speedster is moving so fast he can doppler-shift frequencys.

yahman
"Wolverine slices logic, he wins...

keep in mind this is why batman is made SO strong, he would be considered the weak link, but gets every chance to prove he isn't, to please the fans and fanboys."

hahahaha big grin

Dont 4get the healing factor, never 4get the healing factor !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CorderaMitchell
He throws rocks, they should be like a super .50 cal machine gun...

yahman
"he can also make tornados and throw people things very far so he could be like 5 miles away from wolverine and throw things at him super fast
now maybe wolverine could see them coming but i dont think so. speedster throws batman 30 miles after batman tries to use a sonic attack but speedster is moving so fast he can doppler-shift frequencys."

Dude there are a Billion ways how Flash could beat Wolverine!!!!!!! We all agree, but i think you have lost the point of why you made this thread in the first place .... Bring on the Fanboys, we want the Fanboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool

28Dave37
yea but batman is very smart, unlike wolverine who isnt the smartest...
Batman is like Deathstroke tactical. He has beaten Sin Tzu who is just as tactical as Deathstroke. So in turn Batman must be very tactical. He he knows how to beat the entire justice league. So know he is made smarter than any other of his attributes so he wouldnt be the weak link without muscle anyways(unless you really mean the weak link strength wise)

28Dave37
actually i made this thread to sort of piss off wolverine fans : )

yahman
"actually i made this thread to sort of piss off wolverine fans : )"

Exactly that's the spirit !!!!!!!!1

CorderaMitchell
yea but batman is very smart, unlike wolverine who isnt the smartest...
Batman is like Deathstroke tactical. He has beaten Sin Tzu who is just as tactical as Deathstroke. So in turn Batman must be very tactical. He he knows how to beat the entire justice league. So know he is made smarter than any other of his attributes so he wouldnt be the weak link without muscle anyways(unless you really mean the weak link strength wise)

He isn't as tactical as deathstroke. The guy uses 90% of his brain for calculation, and has instant reflexes, he OWNS batman.

Solidus Snake

Creshosk
2 problems.

He's deathstroke, master tactician, and instant reflexes with super strength and speed. He can keep up with flash in the first few steps. He uses his brain 90% for calculation.

2 Flash fighting to the death would avoid that. Flash has to be hit, to keep things interesting. Beat me to it. Though I would have mentioned prep time and the landmines forcing him into the confined area with the building. . .

This is the fight:
3, 2, 1 g-*wolverine explodes all of him spread out really thin all over the planet*

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

Yes he does, he has a superhuman metabolism. Acutally MANY superheroes have a healing factor.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
Beat me to it. Though I would have mentioned prep time and the landmines forcing him into the confined area with the building. . .

This is the fight:
3, 2, 1 g-*wolverine explodes all of him spread out really thin all over the planet*

How thin?

Creshosk
How thin? His skeleton found itself in some volcano somewhere. . . even with the brain still in that wolverine isn't coming back from that. . . That's how I dealt with those damned wolverine clones in that one X-men Quake TC.

All of his other organs are in various places . . universitys all over the world probably gained 1 new specimen in an alcohol jar. but they never noticed. . .

CorderaMitchell
lol

so how many times does wolverine take it?

Creshosk
Take what?

CorderaMitchell
take it out of ten?

28Dave37
http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/archive/index.php/t-26996.html
you keep saying he uses 90% of his brain but thats actually 10% less than he should be using.

CorderaMitchell
Could you rephrase.

He uses 90% for calculation, we all use ALL of our brain, but for different things (subconsciously), he uses 90% to consciously strategize.

Creshosk
take it out of ten? Take what out of ten?

I'm sorry but that concpet is so far from consideration it's like asking how many times he beats the phoenix force. . .

CorderaMitchell
Take what out of ten?

I'm sorry but that concpet is so far from consideration it's like asking how many times he beats the phoenix force. . .

I meant how many times would he win out of ten, sorry for the colloquial.

Blair Wind
-353/10

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Blair Wind
-353/10

You're too generous. stick out tongue

What about the skeleton? Wouldn't flash hurt his knuckles?

DarkCrawler
Probably not. He hit a martian who are pretty durable, and he didn't hurt. I think that the speedforce protects him.

CorderaMitchell
It would, even though he has the metal, wolverine is too light for it to matter.

28Dave37
Could you rephrase.

He uses 90% for calculation, we all use ALL of our brain, but for different things (subconsciously), he uses 90% to consciously strategize.

did you read the whole link?

CorderaMitchell
did you read the whole link?

I understand now, my bad. smile

Cosmic Cube
Wolverine grows millions of adamantium spikes, so when Flash hits him, his hand is as good as gone.

CorderaMitchell
I never thought of that, a mutant upgrade?

28Dave37
I understand now, my bad. smile

No problem.

28Dave37
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wolverine grows millions of adamantium spikes, so when Flash hits him, his hand is as good as gone.
thats pretty much like what i said b4 people are trying to make wolverine unbeatable...

CorderaMitchell
You didn't just realize this, its like a force of nature around here...

Blair Wind
I have a theory....no one agrees but oh well....Galactus is actually fanboy wolvie coming back from the future.... laughing

Flash kicks ass.....and he can do it literally

CorderaMitchell
Thats creepy, when did he learn to shoot stuff?

28Dave37
You didn't just realize this, its like a force of nature around here...

no, i just thought that maybe my words would speak out to the wolverine fans and they would here"your trying to make wolverine invincible...." and thats just stupid.

Blair Wind
when he had the 453 mutation (taking its cue from secondary mutation, to appease fans they gave him an upgrade....many upgrades....)

CorderaMitchell
no, i just thought that maybe my words would speak out to the wolverine fans and they would here"your trying to make wolverine invincible...." and thats just stupid.

No I'm kidding, I get it, buuuut, man they spawn off of somewhere, I wish I knew...

CorderaMitchell
when he had the 453 mutation (taking its cue from secondary mutation, to appease fans they gave him an upgrade....many upgrades....)

why'd he change colors?

28Dave37
probably just to keep things fresh and new.

CorderaMitchell
hmmmm.

Logan 87
Flash Kills Wolverine with his punches, and wins 8/10. Wolverine could get lucky and slice him, wolverine also could tak ethose punches...wait hes wolverine, everyones fav guy so before anything else. flash wins 11/10

CorderaMitchell
flash wins, all of them, period.

Logan 87
flash wins, all of them, period.

Yup like I said

Creshosk
I meant how many times would he win out of ten, sorry for the colloquial. You can't attach a real number, as negative infinity is a conceptual hypothetical number.

CorderaMitchell
From one to ten with each number representing 10 percent.

Work with me...

Creshosk
From one to ten with each number representing 10 percent.

Work with me... 1-10?

But that'd be saying he has at least a 10% chance to win, he doesn't have that. . .he will never win, ever. Unless he gets some enhancments that he doesn't have now.

But as he is now, he will never ever beat flash.

long pig
Don't dwell on the scientific side of the 90% brain usage, they've explained it a million times but it doesn't matter, the point is Slade's character has super human intelligence, he was made to be 10x smarter than a human with 10x brain capability and capacity.

Batman can't comprehend things on the level that Slade can, Martian Manhunter even said Slades brain is too complicated to read while concious.

Real world facts don't mean much in comics.

Wolverine wins by healing flash to death......stick out tongue

moohoohaahaaa

CorderaMitchell
By the wolverine explanations I get around here, I'm not surprised...

Logan 87
By the wolverine explanations I get around here, I'm not surprised...

.... no

long pig
When has Flash ever been underrated?
Everyone knows what he can do, no one says Slade or Batman can beat him in a straight up fight.

Wanderer259
Any idea where that was said, longpig?

CorderaMitchell
I REAAAAAALY need to know that one...

long pig
During the saga where Superman needed a tactician to help against braniac. He hunted down Slade for help.

Wanderer259
Is that in a Deathstroke book or what?

long pig
It wasn't in his own title, it was a Superman title AC or Superman.
Not sure which, I only bought it because Stroke was on the cover, didn't really even care about the storyline.

Braniac was in metropolis, Superman needs a tacticion to help fight, he hunts slade down. Manhunter casually tries to read his mind to see if he will try to backstab, he comments on it being clouded by a fog of interwoven lies or something to that extent.

I believe Grogg may have had trouble with his mind as well, but I'm not completly sure about that.

Wanderer259
I did some research: apparently that's in the 'Panic in the Sky' storyline in Action Comics #675, Adventures of Superman #488-489, and Superman #65-66.

Can anyone who owns those check through them real quick and locate that part for me? I'd appreciate it greatly.

hulkfan
((THE FLASH VS WOLVERINE)) I'M SORRY FLASH IS FAST BUT WAT CAN HE DOOO ???? WOLVERINE IS FAST CAN HEAL UNBREAKABLE CLAWS ONE STAB HES DONE!! GUY REALLY PICTURE THE FIGHT

CorderaMitchell
*sigh*

Tell me I'm not reading this.

I'm retiring from KMC now.

Blair Wind
*sigh*

Tell me I'm not reading this.

I'm retiring from KMC now.

laughing YOU CANT!! not till you get to 10000 posts!! eek!

and please what is Wolvie gonna do hulkfan?? Flash is fast what can he do? High velocity punches, tornados....many more things....whats Wolvie gonna do? annoy him with his B.O?

Pointinel
wolverine loses.

happy?

CorderaMitchell
laughing YOU CANT!! not till you get to 10000 posts!! eek!

and please what is Wolvie gonna do hulkfan?? Flash is fast what can he do? High velocity punches, tornados....many more things....whats Wolvie gonna do? annoy him with his B.O?

You're right, I must push on.

Lets chat in best debators, wolverine fanboys have taken over.

28Dave37
Originally posted by hulkfan
((THE FLASH VS WOLVERINE)) I'M SORRY FLASH IS FAST BUT WAT CAN HE DOOO ???? WOLVERINE IS FAST CAN HEAL UNBREAKABLE CLAWS ONE STAB HES DONE!! GUY REALLY PICTURE THE FIGHT

so would you be 6....or a 30 yr old newb?

28Dave37
wolverine loses.

happy?

BEYOND BELIEF

CorderaMitchell
lol, and you see what I'm getting at here, they are spawning from aroud here somewhere...

Batman Wins
You're right, I must push on.

Lets chat in best debators, wolverine fanboys have taken over.

I just realized theres people that hate wolverine so they debate on him by saying he could take on anyone just so normal people hate wolverine to lol.

I doubt anyone that defends wolverine by saying he beat hulk superman and phoenix at the same time realy likes wolverine.

CM if you leave man because of Scary wolverine people i swear, I loose respect. Its like the terminator movie with all them machines coming out of no where, your like the resistant....dont givE UP THE FIGHTTT MANNN JUST DONT GIVE UP.

jinzin
2 problems.

2 Flash fighting to the death would avoid that. Flash has to be hit, to keep things interesting.

ummm when ds and wolvie fought they were at a near stalemate...wolverine's the only one who landed a punch and ds admitted it could have KOed him if he hadn't gotten lucky.....but I agree with the overall consensus here...flash uber rapes wolverine 1000000 times over before wolverine even realizes what's happening to him.....though I think it's pretty messed up to make a match like this just to prove a point/ or waste time, I'm not sure which...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jinzin
ummm when ds and wolvie fought they were at a near stalemate...wolverine's the only one who landed a punch and ds admitted it could have KOed him if he hadn't gotten lucky.....but I agree with the overall consensus here...flash uber rapes wolverine 1000000 times over before wolverine even realizes what's happening to him.....though I think it's pretty messed up to make a match like this just to prove a point/ or waste time, I'm not sure which...

He is nowhere near DS tactical prowress, and if he counters much faster opponents, why couldn't he counter wolverine.

Crossover, you do the math.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Batman Wins
I just realized theres people that hate wolverine so they debate on him by saying he could take on anyone just so normal people hate wolverine to lol.

I doubt anyone that defends wolverine by saying he beat hulk superman and phoenix at the same time realy likes wolverine.

CM if you leave man because of Scary wolverine people i swear, I loose respect. Its like the terminator movie with all them machines coming out of no where, your like the resistant....dont givE UP THE FIGHTTT MANNN JUST DONT GIVE UP.

lol

Logan 87
He is nowhere near DS tactical prowress, and if he counters much faster opponents, why couldn't he counter wolverine.

yes

jinzin

wolverine has a lot more tactical ability and fighting skill than most of the people he fights...wolverine's body is resistant to fatigue thus he can go faster longer....ds knows next to nothing about the guy so he's not going to be "prepared" to fight him...most of DS weapons won'd take logan down....while some can slow him down.. there are tons of factors...

CorderaMitchell
You said DS couldn't hit him, I don't but that at all. Tell me the whole story.

Logan 87

Whos Ds...and what happened to your sig...and is DS deathstroke..and what happened to your sig.

jinzin

okay in the first fight ds was talking smack to the x-men wolverine came up and gave him some attitude ds couldn't react fast enough to evade wolverine's punch and then later admitted that he was lucky that wolverine didn't retain his attention on deathstroke and instead got distracted with another fight that wasd going on...he then admitted that he was also lucky because that hit alone could have KOed him....what would have happened if wolverine's claws were out?

ds would be out of the fight...period

later on they go back at it, wolverine tries to hit slade and slade evades..wolverine retorts "and I thought I was fast"

they continue to fight...

when the panals are back on them ds and wolverine are attacking eachother but endlessily dodging eachothers blows...cyclops comes in from behind and blasts DS into submission....there ya go.

jinzin
Originally posted by Logan 87
Whos Ds...and what happened to your sig...and is DS deathstroke..and what happened to your sig.

yes.

CorderaMitchell
okay in the first fight ds was talking smack to the x-men wolverine came up and gave him some attitude ds couldn't react fast enough to evade wolverine's punch and then later admitted that he was lucky that wolverine didn't retain his attention on deathstroke and instead got distracted with another fight that wasd going on...he then admitted that he was also lucky because that hit alone could have KOed him....what would have happened if wolverine's claws were out?

ds would be out of the fight...period

later on they go back at it, wolverine tries to hit slade and slade evades..wolverine retorts "and I thought I was fast"

they continue to fight...

when the panals are back on them ds and wolverine are attacking eachother but endlessily dodging eachothers blows...cyclops comes in from behind and blasts DS into submission....there ya go.

So you are saying that DS cannot touch wolverine?

jinzin
not at all...I'm just saying that ds is clearly not out of wolverine's league...

in the longrun I do think ds could take wolvie down if he keeps his distance...but you seemed to think that wolverine isn't even close to ds...I simply disagree...

CorderaMitchell
not at all...I'm just saying that ds is clearly not out of wolverine's league...

in the longrun I do think ds could take wolvie down if he keeps his distance...but you seemed to think that wolverine isn't even close to ds...I simply disagree...

Sigh this is why I'm leaving soon. People don't read my posts correctly and then whine.

I was talking about tactical prowress, did you see the pic he had up to support his reason?

You misinterpreted what I said, completely.

jinzin
perhaps you should have made yourself more clear...it looks like you meant overall....

I didn't whine I just made a point...I can hardly see how that's to be construed as whinning...

Swanky-Tuna
If Deathstroke is fast enough to pull maneuvers on Flash like that, he should stomp people like Wolverine and Batman and such.

Wally should of been better than that.

jinzin
how would he? I mean doesn't him knowing who the jla members are instantly give him an advantage ( I mean that is part of the reason he was able to nail flash before flash got to him) rather than when he's compared against somebody like logan who he doesn't know anything about?

CorderaMitchell
perhaps you should have made yourself more clear...it looks like you meant overall....

I didn't whine I just made a point...I can hardly see how that's to be construed as whinning...

I see you just want to argue to get your balls sweaty, and instead of apologizing, you have to keep at it.

enjoy!!

jinzin
okay well that was just a benign response to my post.... you made a claim..I disagreed...I pointed out why I disagreed..I backed up why I disagreed with proof and I refrained from any smart ass remarks, insults, or mockery...yet again..you're never happy..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Swanky-Tuna
how would he? I mean doesn't him knowing who the jla members are instantly give him an advantage ( I mean that is part of the reason he was able to nail flash before flash got to him) rather than when he's compared against somebody like logan who he doesn't know anything about?
But have you read any of the Flash feats? Most of them involve feeling the heat of a bullet or feeling a bullet touch his skin then immediately going into "speed mode" and plucking any and all bullets out of the air.

If Deathstroke has the juice to nail people who can dodge things that are already touching their skin then then Wolverine should stand no chance. Although I've heard the closest thing Batman has ever gotten to a win on Deathstroke is booting him off a building, I'm fairly sure he matches the people who match Deathstroke.

And so I'm not completely off topic: Wolverine will lose.

CorderaMitchell
What was that you just did?

You are always trying to mock my posts, you do it all the damned time, I never say anything, but you do.

pffft, whatever.

A C-hater is what you are, you only try to find an argument with me, AND it shows.

jinzin
i know but is my theory not plausible?

i mean given all of wolverine's abilited he SHOULD be able to play rabbit with ds for a given amount of time....

but yeah in terms of flash vs. wolvie...no contest....flash takes it...

jinzin
What was that you just did?

You are always trying to mock my posts, you do it all the damned time, I never say anything, but you do.

pffft, whatever.

A C-hater is what you are, you only try to find an argument with me, AND it shows.

I just started the mockery because you were getting so defensive over nothing...you should reread this cause I clearly wasn't trying to hunt you down for an argument...I was just making a point...stop being so damned paranoid...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
But have you read any of the Flash feats? Most of them involve feeling the heat of a bullet or feeling a bullet touch his skin then immediately going into "speed mode" and plucking any and all bullets out of the air.

If Deathstroke has the juice to nail people who can dodge things that are already touching their skin then then Wolverine should stand no chance. Although I've heard the closest thing Batman has ever gotten to a win on Deathstroke is booting him off a building, I'm fairly sure he matches the people who match Deathstroke.

And so I'm not completely off topic: Wolverine will lose. Inconsistency is a mother-lover, isn't it?

Gorilla Grodd is fast enough to tag Flash. It really isn't too hard to do. If you don't watch it, Swank, you'll have people believing that Deathstroke is faster than Flash, like Doomsday is.

CorderaMitchell
I just started the mockery because you were getting so defensive over nothing...you should reread this cause I clearly wasn't trying to hunt you down for an argument...I was just making a point...stop being so damned paranoid...

Paranoid of what, you!?!? lol, noone on this board worries me,
you've been doing it the past few days, and since you are on this one today, it couldn't have been here.

jinzin
DOOMSDAY IS!

lol

laughing out loud

jinzin
Paranoid of what, you!?!? lol, noone on this board worries me,
you've been doing it the past few days, and since you are on this one today, it couldn't have been here.

well you obviously must be paranoid if you really think this board is full of c-haters who hound you down relentlessly as you have claimed on several occasions....

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

And so I'm not completely off topic: Wolverine will lose.

Thank you... wolverine cant beat someone countering him like that, knowing him or not, DS is a master tactician. Wolverine doesn't know him, and wolverine doesn't play defensive. Wolveirne is countered, and thus he loses. At least 8-9/10

CorderaMitchell
well you obviously must be paranoid if you really think this board is full of c-haters who hound you down relentlessly as you have claimed on several occasions....

They are, do I need to show links of the bastards...

Cosmic Cube
True, but Deathstroke tagging Flash is pure PIS. No strategy is going to allow Deathstroke to react at near light speed. It's apparent that you don't have to be as fast as Flash to hit him.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
True, but Deathstroke tagging Flash is pure PIS. No strategy is going to allow Deathstroke to react at near light speed. It's apparent that you don't have to be as fast as Flash to hit him.

I fully agree.

That was to make him look badass, but logan's going down.

28Dave37
1-10?

But that'd be saying he has at least a 10% chance to win, he doesn't have that. . .he will never win, ever. Unless he gets some enhancments that he doesn't have now.

But as he is now, he will never ever beat flash.

no... it means he will win 10% of the fights not he has a 10% chance of winning each fight

but he still will never win

28Dave37

Dont f*ck with the C-Master..........thats it just dont..........

Pointinel
lol @ the ego on some of this punk ass bitches

on the real....

nobody gives a **** about you sonny

long pig
^^ laughing

True story.

CorderaMitchell
lol @ the ego on some of this punk ass bitches

on the real....

nobody gives a **** about you sonny

look who's talking...

CorderaMitchell

Thats what I'm saying, thanks man...

Pointinel
lol

Pointinel
i didnt even mention this dude's name

jinzin

laughing out loud

and he talks about how people swing off my balls....laughing out loud

Batman Wins
Wolverine cant handle elerctra

jinzin
you're insane...

Batman Wins
you're insane...

read the wolverine vs elektra thread i made and the spiderman vs elektra and you will see my proof

CorderaMitchell
laughing out loud

and he talks about how people swing off my balls....laughing out loud

Whereever wolverine goes, jinzin goes. Wherever jinzin goes, cresh and merc go, the three stooges. You're moe, and not a challenge for me anymore, none of yas.

I get people to support me cause the name says it, I got that charisma, and a c-hater like you can do nothing about it, I got it like that. I understand the jealousy.
\
I treat people like I want to be treated, something you need to learn, maturity. You don't like me, cause I make you and your goons look like asses, otherwise you wouldn't bother putting such remarks that you do in a debate.

Wolveirne beats metallo, my ass, fanboy.

Never
How is this on page 7 considering mass increases upwards towards infinity as one approaches the speed of light? (see JLA #2, Grant Morrison relaunch vs. the white alien Flash)

In other words Flash could/would hit Wolverine so hard he would blow the flesh off of his entire skeleton, not to mention Wolverine could never land a hit.

CorderaMitchell
fanboys, thats all to it.

28Dave37
get back to the subject!!
Which is to piss off wolverine fans...by saying that the flash can defeat him easily.

Mainstream
yeah I mean the Flash is the second fastest man alive

teddygreen17
END ALL BE ALL - Wolverine loses 100/10. NO WAY NO HOW. He can even see Flash let alone hit him. SHUT UP FANBOYS. IF Flash beats Brainiac by himself - Wolverine is dog mess.

Iron Carnage
2guns2guns Happy Dance Happy Dance

28Dave37
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? zorro rock santa bunny Happy Dance

Iron Carnage
chairchairchair

28Dave37
batmanbatmanbatmanbatmanbatmanbatmanbatmanbatmanba
tman

28Dave37
tomcattanksniper

Iron Carnage
dancejawdroppokeystarwarsshit

28Dave37
2gunsgun_bandanastarwarswarwheelchairwhip

28Dave37