Dr. Doom vs. Green lantern(alan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Each has 30 min of prep

demigawd
GL. Easy.

guy222
Doom

Survivor19
Isn't too little known about current Doom?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Survivor19
Isn't too little known about current Doom?

Killed a Watcher and The MOD.

Survivor19
MOD wasn't in a good form then, so regular Doom could do the same.

But Watcher is a good feat. While getting clobbered is bad...

Galan007
Originally posted by Survivor19
But Watcher is a good feat. While getting clobbered is bad... doom allowed himself to 'get clobbered' so the MoD wouldn't become suspicious.

---

anyhow, this thread was made WELL before doom received his current upgrade - thus, the 'current' version of doom would not be applicable here.

that said, unless doom could manage to build a device capable of absorbing the energies of the green flame in a mere 30 minutes, alan wins every single time.

Philosophía
Alan.

And something tells me the current changes in Doom will either be completly ignored, or sometimes mentioned with no big changes in his powerlevel, despite the increase having to be enormous. smile

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Galan007
doom allowed himself to 'get clobbered' so the MoD wouldn't become suspicious.

---

anyhow, this thread was made WELL before doom received his current upgrade - thus, the 'current' version of doom would not be applicable here.

that said, unless doom could manage to build a device capable of absorbing the energies of the green flame in a mere 30 minutes, alan wins every single time.

I don't think that's how the current version rule works. That's why you can pretty much still get threads bumped from two years ago and get users saying "what were they thinking".

occultdestroyer
Marvel likes to mess things up.

Those upgrades(?) will soon be ignored.

Pure Starheart energy FTW.

leonidas
hm. not using the unknown version doom, but the more classic version, i still think people are selling doom a little short. this says GL alan, not sentinel. rudimentary knowledge would allow doom to know alan's weakness.

sentinel would beat doom. GL alan would have a much tougher time. crimson bands of cyttorak would be tough for the ring and it's inconsisent magic showings to counter as well. erm

Mindset

jalek moye

Tazer
Yo.

gotta side on Doom if he's got prep, but Alan still make it a good fight

Tazer

Bouboumaster
Current Doom mop the floor with him

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
That would be your inner fanboy.

I keep him quiet. You wouldn't want to see me in the fanboy mode.

Anyway, we'll see.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Current Doom mop the floor with him

current Doom couldnt mop the floor with a mop designed by Reed to SPECIFICALLY mop floors.........

thats right, I said it!

big grin

Tazer

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
I asked Bada about this in some thread I've long since forgotten about. He said that if the character says current or isn't mentioned, then we assume we're talking about the current character, regardless of when the OP happened.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
I asked Bada about this in some thread I've long since forgotten about. He said that if the character says current or isn't mentioned, then we assume we're talking about the current character, regardless of when the OP happened. sorry, but that just seems ridiculous. i mean, this thread was made some 4 years ago - the thread starter clearly did not intend for this drastically upgraded version of doom to be used..

meh, whatevs.

Mindset
How do you know he didn't have a F4 comic from 2009?

Galan007
i suppose i was just guessing.... my bad. embarrasment

chomperx9
if its kyle or hal then GL wins

Nestical
Originally posted by chomperx9
if its kyle or hal then GL wins

somebody wanna give this guy some glasses? anyways doom with prep is a beast. doom ftw

chomperx9
Originally posted by Nestical
somebody wanna give this guy some glasses? anyways doom with prep is a beast. doom ftw why do i need glasses ? yes i read which GL this is in this fight. was mentioning if it were the other 2 they would win.

Nestical
Originally posted by chomperx9
why do i need glasses ? yes i read which GL this is in this fight. was mentioning if it were the other 2 they would win.

but theyre not so why even bring it up?for that matter galactus>>>>>>>batman for no apparent reason erm

chomperx9
Originally posted by Nestical
but theyre not so why even bring it up?for that matter galactus>>>>>>>batman for no apparent reason erm i see others bring up all the time for example if this is superman prime or something then yeah he wins. oh im a bad man for bringing up characters who were not mentioned by the thread starter.

Mindset
LT can beat Superman.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
LT can beat Superman. what about LT vs superman prime ?

xJLxKing
Obviously, LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.