KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Doom vs. Green lantern(alan)

Dr. Doom vs. Green lantern(alan)
Started by: Dark Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr. Doom vs. Green lantern(alan)

Each has 30 min of prep

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:57 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

GL. Easy.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 07:34 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Doom

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 06:51 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Isn't too little known about current Doom?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 07:06 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Survivor19
Isn't too little known about current Doom?

Killed a Watcher and The MOD.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 07:07 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

MOD wasn't in a good form then, so regular Doom could do the same.

But Watcher is a good feat. While getting clobbered is bad...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 07:15 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Survivor19
But Watcher is a good feat. While getting clobbered is bad...
doom allowed himself to 'get clobbered' so the MoD wouldn't become suspicious.

---

anyhow, this thread was made WELL before doom received his current upgrade - thus, the 'current' version of doom would not be applicable here.

that said, unless doom could manage to build a device capable of absorbing the energies of the green flame [starheart] in a mere 30 minutes, alan wins every single time.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 2nd, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 10:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Alan.

And something tells me the current changes in Doom will either be completly ignored, or sometimes mentioned with no big changes in his powerlevel, despite the increase having to be enormous. smile

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 01:05 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Galan007
doom allowed himself to 'get clobbered' so the MoD wouldn't become suspicious.

---

anyhow, this thread was made WELL before doom received his current upgrade - thus, the 'current' version of doom would not be applicable here.

that said, unless doom could manage to build a device capable of absorbing the energies of the green flame [starheart] in a mere 30 minutes, alan wins every single time.

I don't think that's how the current version rule works. That's why you can pretty much still get threads bumped from two years ago and get users saying "what were they thinking".

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 02:14 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Marvel likes to mess things up.

Those upgrades(?) will soon be ignored.

Pure Starheart energy FTW.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 02:36 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hm. not using the unknown version doom, but the more classic version, i still think people are selling doom a little short. this says GL alan, not sentinel. rudimentary knowledge would allow doom to know alan's weakness.

sentinel would beat doom. GL alan would have a much tougher time. crimson bands of cyttorak would be tough for the ring and it's inconsisent magic showings to counter as well. erm

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 02:46 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Philosophía
Alan.

And something tells me the current changes in Doom will either be completly ignored, or sometimes mentioned with no big changes in his powerlevel, despite the increase having to be enormous. smile
That would be your inner fanboy.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 08:37 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Philosophía
Alan.

they will

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 08:44 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

gotta side on Doom if he's got prep, but Alan still make it a good fight

Tazer

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 09:44 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Current Doom mop the floor with him

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 09:44 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Mindset
That would be your inner fanboy.

I keep him quiet. You wouldn't want to see me in the fanboy mode.

Anyway, we'll see.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 12:30 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Current Doom mop the floor with him

current Doom couldnt mop the floor with a mop designed by Reed to SPECIFICALLY mop floors.........

thats right, I said it!

big grin

Tazer

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 05:38 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007

I asked Bada about this in some thread I've long since forgotten about. He said that if the character says current or isn't mentioned, then we assume we're talking about the current character, regardless of when the OP happened.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 06:02 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Enyalus
I asked Bada about this in some thread I've long since forgotten about. He said that if the character says current or isn't mentioned, then we assume we're talking about the current character, regardless of when the OP happened.
sorry, but that just seems ridiculous. i mean, this thread was made some 4 years ago - the thread starter clearly did not intend for this drastically upgraded [2009] version of doom to be used..

meh, whatevs.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 6th, 2009 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 06:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

How do you know he didn't have a F4 comic from 2009?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 09:19 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote