Superman Goes Undercover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman 24
Superman dresses up in Batmans suit, then goes to take on

The Joker
Bane
Scare Crow
Ras a Ghul
Deathstroke

Then He dresses like Spiderman to take on
Venom/Carnage
Kingpin
Green Goblin/Hob Goblin
Rhino/Shocker
Doc Ock

and finaly, he dresses up as Wolverine(funny picture) and takes on
Sabor tooth
Juggernaut
Collosus
Omega Red

Can he pull the wins, and write how the people hes fighting will react

CorderaMitchell
Yep, easily.

Are they all teaming up on him, or is it one at a time?

Superman 24
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yep, easily.

Are they all teaming up on him, or is it one at a time?

That my friend , is a good question. Should I make them team up ?

Also they think hes Batman so how would they react, when he doesnt die by a little hit?

CorderaMitchell
The disguise would make them underestimate him physically, and that would be part of their downfall.

Fanboy
Well he would probably rip Wolverines costume but really I think he would just kick a--.

ZephroCarnelian
It would be so funny, lol!! big grin

It'd be like in Superman#1 where no-one's ever heard of anyone being bulletproof before.

The jewelry thieves empty their guns at him and stand there gobsmacked as nothing happens.

Same in this case lol.

Sabretooth runs up to Spiderman, adamantium claws raised to strike: Raaaargh!!!!

Smack!!

Sabretooth looks in shock as his claws leave not a mark on Spiderman's costume....

Then Spidey knocks him a hundred feet through a building.

big grin

DarkCrawler
Sabretooth: "Oh no...don't tell me that you cut a deal with Claremont..."

Superman: "Who?"

ZephroCarnelian
No!!! He's got the Power Claremont!!!

Aaaargh!!

No - Doc Ock - don't do it...

You'll knock him to the ground and he'll just got up with a new upgrade that prevents it from happening again....!!!

And he's.. he's... got FANBOOOOOOYYYSSSS!!!!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

IDealinDreams
It's funny you guys should mention that. I remember a cartoon once where Batman gets seriously injured, so Superman wears his costume and gos to finish the fight he started. As he enters their base (an abandoned mine or cave or something), they put their insidious plot into motion and drop a boulder on him. When it's a dead hit, all the thugs sit there for a second in shock. After a few seconds of looking stupified, they are like the winning team at the superbowl.

"I can't believe it," one of 'em says. "We killed the Batman!"

And then a look of sheer horror as the boulder explodes and Batman comes running towards them at insane speeds.

"Since when can the Bat do that?!" One of them says.

It may not sound funny in text, but trust me, I had a blast watching that.

Zod4Life
Superman can change his vocal cords to sound like anyone so I say yes,he can go undercover.

newjak86
He beats the crap out of everyone until he reaches the Juggernaut.
He punches the Juggernaut. Cain is a bit confused as to how Wolvie got so strong and can fly now. Anyway he starts walking forward Supes not realizing just who Juggs is flies straight into him and bounces off. Now they both come to the conclusion that the other one is really really powerful.
Now one of the most epic battles ever in comics take place and the winner the fans.
Happy Dance Happy Dance

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Sabretooth: "Oh no...don't tell me that you cut a deal with Claremont..."

Superman: "Who?"

Superb laughing post of the daysmile

IDealinDreams
Well, Zod, I can understand what you're saying, and with comic book characters' tendacity to make snappy remarks in the middle of a life-and-death battle, you may be right. However, in t he case of that cartoon I saw, they just saw Batman approach and began to execute a plan in case he arrived (which they of course assumed he would). Talking may not be necessary.

Zod4Life
Juggernaut cannot beat Superman.If Superman manages to take off his helmet(which he can do using his superpseed),then the fight is over.But the Juggernaut will definately be able to hurt Superman because his powers are magic.And Superman is vulnerable to magic.

newjak86
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Juggernaut cannot beat Superman.If Superman manages to take off his helmet(which he can do using his superpseed),then the fight is over.But the Juggernaut will definately be able to hurt Superman because his powers are magic.And Superman is vulnerable to magic.
why does taking off his helmet beat him.

Zod4Life
I don't know to be honest.I think that if you take off his helmet it makes him vulnerable or something like that.

IDealinDreams
Well, wait, let me ask you this Zod: does Juggs use magic directly to hurt someone, or does is the magic what makes him physically stronger and thus able to do more damage? Because if it's the latter, I wouldn't really consider that a magic-based attack, per say; if it is, well then, you've got a point.

IDealinDreams
I think removing his helmet does make him vulnerable - to psionic attacks.

Logan 87
It doesnt mean hes magic with his attacks. i know for a fact.

newjak86
Originally posted by Zod4Life
I don't know to be honest.I think that if you take off his helmet it makes him vulnerable or something like that.
Um the helmet only protects him from telepathic attacks. Unless Supes has telepathic powers now that I haven't heard about.
Anyway his armor has nothing to do with his durability you could strip him naked and he would still be unstoppable.

skizo
Supes would annihilate and dismantle each and every one of those people until he got to Jugs, Jugs is the only one who can give him any real trouble

Zod4Life
Supes doesn't have telepathic powers.So I guess Superman would need some help from Martian Manhunter.

Tron
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
The disguise would make them underestimate him physically, and that would be part of their downfall.

I don't see some of them falling for it so easily. The way I see it, Joker would know if that's his greatest adversary, the same with Ra's and maybe Deathstroke. And Sabertooth would know from the first scent, and the rest of Wolverine's foes when they notice that he's not short.

Anyway, mismatches for all, whether they team up or not, with some trouble from Juggernaut.

Zod4Life
Since Superman can change his vocal cords to sound like different people,he can disguise himself as almost anyone.

CorderaMitchell
Venom,Joker, and Sabretooth would tell right off, they are all big time rivals.

Batman Wins
Tron had a good point on the scent, by Saber tooth. Also that Superman is like 6,3 and Wolvierine is 5,3

newjak86
Plus Sabertooth would be able to smell the difference but that doesn't change the fact that he would get beaten down bad.

Zod4Life
He could pretend to be Batman well if he learns martial arts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.