KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Goes Undercover

Can he do it
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, he can 9 100.00%
No, he can't 0 0%
Most of them he can 0 0%
Most of them he can't 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman Goes Undercover
Started by: Superman 24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

Superman Goes Undercover

Superman dresses up in Batmans suit, then goes to take on

The Joker
Bane
Scare Crow
Ras a Ghul
Deathstroke

Then He dresses like Spiderman to take on
Venom/Carnage
Kingpin
Green Goblin/Hob Goblin
Rhino/Shocker
Doc Ock

and finaly, he dresses up as Wolverine(funny picture) and takes on
Sabor tooth
Juggernaut
Collosus
Omega Red

Can he pull the wins, and write how the people hes fighting will react

I heard you were crazy, but I didn't think you were stupid.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:47 PM
Mega Symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send Mega Symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by Mega Symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yep, easily.

Are they all teaming up on him, or is it one at a time?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:51 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yep, easily.

Are they all teaming up on him, or is it one at a time?

That my friend , is a good question. Should I make them team up ?

Also they think hes Batman so how would they react, when he doesnt die by a little hit?

I heard you were crazy, but I didn't think you were stupid.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:51 PM
Mega Symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send Mega Symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by Mega Symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

The disguise would make them underestimate him physically, and that would be part of their downfall.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:01 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Well he would probably rip Wolverines costume but really I think he would just kick a--.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:50 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

It would be so funny, lol!! big grin

It'd be like in Superman#1 where no-one's ever heard of anyone being bulletproof before.

The jewelry thieves empty their guns at him and stand there gobsmacked as nothing happens.

Same in this case lol.

Sabretooth runs up to Spiderman, adamantium claws raised to strike: Raaaargh!!!!

Smack!!

Sabretooth looks in shock as his claws leave not a mark on Spiderman's costume....

Then Spidey knocks him a hundred feet through a building.

big grin

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:31 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Sabretooth: "Oh no...don't tell me that you cut a deal with Claremont..."

Superman: "Who?"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:35 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

No!!! He's got the Power Claremont!!!

Aaaargh!!

No - Doc Ock - don't do it...

You'll knock him to the ground and he'll just got up with a new upgrade that prevents it from happening again....!!!

And he's.. he's... got FANBOOOOOOYYYSSSS!!!!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:41 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IDealinDreams

It's funny you guys should mention that. I remember a cartoon once where Batman gets seriously injured, so Superman wears his costume and gos to finish the fight he started. As he enters their base (an abandoned mine or cave or something), they put their insidious plot into motion and drop a boulder on him. When it's a dead hit, all the thugs sit there for a second in shock. After a few seconds of looking stupified, they are like the winning team at the superbowl.

"I can't believe it," one of 'em says. "We killed the Batman!"

And then a look of sheer horror as the boulder explodes and Batman comes running towards them at insane speeds.

"Since when can the Bat do that?!" One of them says.

It may not sound funny in text, but trust me, I had a blast watching that.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:46 AM
IDealinDreams is currently offline Click here to Send IDealinDreams a Private Message Find more posts by IDealinDreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman can change his vocal cords to sound like anyone so I say yes,he can go undercover.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:52 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

He beats the crap out of everyone until he reaches the Juggernaut.
He punches the Juggernaut. Cain is a bit confused as to how Wolvie got so strong and can fly now. Anyway he starts walking forward Supes not realizing just who Juggs is flies straight into him and bounces off. Now they both come to the conclusion that the other one is really really powerful.
Now one of the most epic battles ever in comics take place and the winner the fans.
Happy Dance Happy Dance

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:56 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Sabretooth: "Oh no...don't tell me that you cut a deal with Claremont..."

Superman: "Who?"

Superb laughing post of the daysmile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:59 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IDealinDreams

Well, Zod, I can understand what you're saying, and with comic book characters' tendacity to make snappy remarks in the middle of a life-and-death battle, you may be right. However, in t he case of that cartoon I saw, they just saw Batman approach and began to execute a plan in case he arrived (which they of course assumed he would). Talking may not be necessary.

IDealinDreams is currently offline Click here to Send IDealinDreams a Private Message Find more posts by IDealinDreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggernaut cannot beat Superman.If Superman manages to take off his helmet(which he can do using his superpseed),then the fight is over.But the Juggernaut will definately be able to hurt Superman because his powers are magic.And Superman is vulnerable to magic.

Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Zod4Life
Juggernaut cannot beat Superman.If Superman manages to take off his helmet(which he can do using his superpseed),then the fight is over.But the Juggernaut will definately be able to hurt Superman because his powers are magic.And Superman is vulnerable to magic.

why does taking off his helmet beat him.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:01 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know to be honest.I think that if you take off his helmet it makes him vulnerable or something like that.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:04 AM
IDealinDreams

Well, wait, let me ask you this Zod: does Juggs use magic directly to hurt someone, or does is the magic what makes him physically stronger and thus able to do more damage? Because if it's the latter, I wouldn't really consider that a magic-based attack, per say; if it is, well then, you've got a point.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:04 AM
IDealinDreams

I think removing his helmet does make him vulnerable - to psionic attacks.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:05 AM
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

It doesnt mean hes magic with his attacks. i know for a fact.

I don't give a shit anymore. I don't have a life either. I am gone Kmc. Goodbye

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:06 AM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Zod4Life
I don't know to be honest.I think that if you take off his helmet it makes him vulnerable or something like that.

Um the helmet only protects him from telepathic attacks. Unless Supes has telepathic powers now that I haven't heard about.
Anyway his armor has nothing to do with his durability you could strip him naked and he would still be unstoppable.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:06 AM