Friday 13th: Jasons Revenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
all those who have signed up already may play. anyone else you must sign up here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t356751.html

we have:

Kevin Girton (The Ones)

Jason Myers (GGgrievous725)

Jason Vorhees (sp?) (the-unforgiven)

Norman Carter (diabloprimeevil)

ok lets get started:

The bus pulled up outside camp crystal lake. the excited kids hurried inside to start there summer at camp. Kevin Girton was skeptical about this place. he heard that alot of disappearings happened hear but agreed with his best friends to stick together

GGgrievous725
Jason was thrilled to be at camp except the batrooms were disgusting

The Ones
Kevin looked around and reluctantly moved into the camp

silvertsume
" damn.." jill groaned as her large duffel bag slid, again, off of her shoulder. she grunted and pulle dit back up, annoyed, then fumbled with the paper in one hand. it had a map, and a small note ' have fun baby sis, ill miss you! love, always, krysta' jill sighed and shoved it into her pocket. she had lived with just her sister krsta for a while now. she continued up the dirt path. " this sucks.." she mumbled, as the camp came into veiw.

GGgrievous725
Jason entered his cabin and set down his bags. Jason was interested in the recent disapearances but if you talked about em you were threatened to be kicked out of the camp.

the-unforgiven
David walked up to Jill.. "Can i give you a hand?" he asked kindly. Lara standed infront of some of the kids. "Welcome to the crystal camp, this is a summer camp were we will not respect anyone treating us bad. Get into your rooms and unpack" she said and looked at the kids.

silvertsume
jill rolled her eyes. " yea.. please.." she shoved the large heavy bag off of her shoulder and onto the ground in front of him.

GGgrievous725
Jason tosses his bag over to david hitting him in the face.

silvertsume
*trys not to laugh* jill looked over to the lake with a hand on her mouth, smothering laughter.

the-unforgiven
"HEY KID!" he shouted annoyed as he picked up Jasons bag. "I warn you" he takes Jills bag aswell.

GGgrievous725
what you gonna do call the cops wimp

silvertsume
jill rolled her eyes again and looked over at jason, a grin pulling at her lips.

the-unforgiven
"No.. the police is not needed" he said and smiled. "But you may get to sleep outside on the ground" he said to Jason as he dropped Jasons bag on the ground again. He carried Jills bag to her room. "There you go" he said.

GGgrievous725
so whens dinner im hungry

the-unforgiven
"Later on" he said and looked at him. "If you behave"

GGgrievous725
if i behave what i get a lollypop

the-unforgiven
"Maybe.. Or chicken if you want" he smiled and walked into the kitched to get stuff to prepare for foor.

The Ones
kevin strolled into his cabin. he was eager to explore but scared of what he might find. he walked over to his bed but there were holes in it with springs sticking out and it had a urine stain on it. "this is crap" he said. he lied down on the bed very slowly and avoided the springs.

the-unforgiven
David walked out with the food and putted it on benches. With a loud voice he shouted "Food, if you want" he then left from there again. He sat down and started to read a book, while eating some chicken.

The Ones
keven walked out. he looked around and saw jill. he immedietly fell in love with her. he was too busy looking at her that he walked right into the benches and fell on the food everyone started laughing but also angry that there was nothing to eat. "I HOPE YOU ALL DIE!!!" he yelled. humiliated, as allways kevin ran back into his cabin sulking

the-unforgiven
David laughed at him as he ran away. Lara looked angry at David and then at the kids. She walked after him and knocked on the cabin gently.

The Ones
"GO AWAY!" he yelled

the-unforgiven
"Its okey.. That could have happend anyone of the kids.. Dont be worried" Lara said and smiled gently. "Open the door, kid" she said kindly. The poor kid, she thought as she waited for him to open up.

The Ones
the door opened fast and kevin pushed passed lara. he set of toward the forrest. "WAIT YOU CANT GO IN THERE" she called after him. he didnt listin. kevin wanted to see what was out there but the worst thing he would find would be for the best

The Ones
as kevin walked in the woods, he could feel the cold air penetrating his skin. as he went deeper into the forrest, it began to grow darker. he looked around and spotted a shadow through what little light there was. he knew he was being followed. he needed to go back but he couldnt remember what way back was. "crap" he said to himself

the-unforgiven
David walked up to Lara angry. "Now look what you have done" he said angry. She looked at him. "ME?" she said and looked at him with an accusing look in her face. David watched into the forrest "Well, im not going after him" he said. She looked at him and at the forrest. "You better". David sighted as he walked slowly into the woods.

silvertsume
jill thought for a moment. he was kind of cute..but a little touchy.. she yawned and looked off, then walked into the woods, bored.

The Ones
kevin was scared. he heard footsteps coming ever closer. he looked around and saw nothing. he decided to run as fast as he could away from the sound of the footsteps.

the-unforgiven
Lara ran up to Jill. "You are not going in there alone" she said and stopped her. "Go back to camp"

David sighted "KID.. COME BACK HERE NOW!" he shouted angry.

The Ones
kevin heard the voice calling to him. he ran in that direction. he tripped up and fell on his back. he looked up and saw a big man with a hockey mask and a machette. he screamed as hard as he could but this caused jason to take a swing at kevin, kevin moved back and the swiped cut his leg. he was cornered by this "man"

silvertsume
jill looked at her annoyed, then heard the scream, she took a few steps forward.

the-unforgiven
Jason looked at him with madly burning eyes. The oy had disturbed his rest. He started to strike towards the boy who rolled away in panic. David approached them behind and freezed. "J-Ja.." he looked at him and then at a big brench next to him. "Why not" he said quiet as he hit jason in the back, making him fall forwards. "RUN!" he shouted as he lifted the boy up.

The Ones
kevin started to see the reality around him fade. from the pain and shock, he was fainting

Nyria
Lindsey awoke suddenly."It's starting."She said to herself she quickly jumped out of her bunk and ran outside when she didnt see anyone she began to panic when she suddenly felt a hand grab her shoulder.

The Ones
kevin woke up inside the medical room. people were standing by his side. including jill. he smiled at her but then immedietly looked away. kevin didnt know what happened. "what happened" he asked

the-unforgiven
David watched him. "Nothing realy. You hit your head and started to seeing things. You then tripped over an metal whire" he said abit annoyed. "Dont you dare run out like that again." Lara smiled at him. "Your fine, thats what mather. Please stay at the camp further on." she nodded at david.

Nyria
Lindsey turned around screaming to see Matthew the prankster."You should have seen the look on your face it was hilarious."He said pointing and laughing."*****."Lindsey mumbled as she began to look around.

the-unforgiven
~were are lindsey?~

Nyria
((She's at the camp. I'm new so I was just acting like I was here the whole time))

The Ones
kevin sat up and got out of his bed. he walked out the door and saw people enjoying themselves. he looked around and spotted jill. he moved toward her. he got right up close. "erm..hi" he started. " i was wondering if er... w-w-we could hook up sometime" kevin knew he blew it instantly. all he could do now is wait for the answer, confident in what it was going to be

silvertsume
*blushes* jill smiled then. " that would be great.."

The Ones
kevin was shocked. "yea um... thanks" he said. "oh im tired" kevin lied "i think ill go to bed" . he had no friends to hang around with but didnt want to let jill see that. he walked into the cabin and swapped matresses with another person and lay down to sleep

Nyria
"Something just isn't right here."Lindsey said snooping through the counselor's room.

the-unforgiven
David was walking into the room, discovering Lindsey. "What are you doing here?" he said angry at her.

The Ones
kevin got out of his bed, put on his swiming stuff and jumped into the lake and began to swim

Nyria
"Oh um nothing just hear me out ok."Lindsey said backing away cautiously.

the-unforgiven
"You have nothing i want to hear about. OUT NOW!" he was annoyed of all that had happend today. He even gripped her and pushed her out, as he closed the door.

Nyria
"We are all in great danger."Lindsey yelled banging on the door.

the-unforgiven
"Sure we are" he said and putted some music on, to not hear her.

The Ones
kevin got out of the water and then ran toward the cabin. he looked to the forrest and saw a figure. he tried to make out what it was but it just seemed to be monitiring the camp. "maybe this Lindsey isnt insane" he thought to himself

the-unforgiven
Jason kept the distance of the camp. He watched their every move, but he was far away. He was taking an approach in the evening.

(i will be afk for 40 minutes.. be back later)

Nyria
"Please you have to listen to me."Lindsey said continuing to knock but once the music got even louder she gave up."We have to get out of here while there is still time."Lindsey said to herself as she began to head back to her cabin.

MortalPlague
There was a crunching of gravel as a limousine pulled up. A strange sight, certainly. A woman in a maid's uniform stepped out of the passenger door and stepped daintly to the back, opening the rear door for the passenger. Elle Barringstone extended a long, silky leg, the heel crunching on the gravel, and then stood up out of the limo. She eyed the lodge, sniffing disdainfully, then paused to tuck her hair away from her eyes.

"This place is a dump. I don't know why Daddy sent me here," she sniffed. "Get me things, Chloe. Let's find my private cabin."

((I'll be afk for a while, but I just thought I'd get my foot in the door))

Nyria
As Lindsey continued to walk she saw a figure in the darkness knowing that her fear has come true she began to back away slowly then turned around and started running continuing to run she ran right into a figure after screaming loudly she heard laughing and looked up and saw Matthew."I hate you."Lindsey said backing away."Come on you know its funny."Matthew said still laughing."Jerk."Lindsey said walking back to her cabin.As she laid down another vision came to her.

the-unforgiven
Jason watched them. Then the one comming with the limo. He walked away, out of sight from the camp. He walked for 10 minutes and stopped in the middle of the road 2 miles away from the camp, waiting for the limo to meet him.

David heard the girl stopped and turned the music of. He stepped out and saw the new kid. "AW.. fancy girl" he said to himself and smiled as he walked towards them to welcome them.

Lara knocked on Lindseys door. She had seen what david did to her and first of all wanted to apoligize, but also to know what she wanted to say.

Nyria
Lara opened the door and saw Lindsey on the floor screaming and shaking from her vision.

GGgrievous725
Jason went out to the forest to see where Kevin had been but saw a dark figure slowly moving towards him and ran back to the cabins frightened

the-unforgiven
Lara ran quickly up to Lindsey and waked her up "WAKE UP!" he shaked her roughly.

GGgrievous725
"David i went into the woods there was something big it was huge and big and scary and i really wanna go home about now ive seen horror movies funny guy goes first my cousin is Jerry seinfeld im part comedian hell kill me first i gotta get outta here!!"

MortalPlague
Elle approached David, and frowned ever-so-slightly. "Excuse me, but where can I find my cabin? I'm Elle." Chloe, carrying two heavy bags, stepped up behind her, flashing a brief smile at David.

GGgrievous725
"WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jason yelled at the top of his lungs and did so repeatedly for the next ten minutes

The Ones
"look guys. if we dont counter this...thing its just going to make us more frightened. i say we gbo into the forrest and confront our fears, whos with me?" kevin said to everyone

GGgrievous725
umm can i get a gun please

the-unforgiven
David gave a brief smile back and then grabbed Jason by his arm. "STOP THAT!" he said annoyed. "We will all go into the forrest and you will see there is nothing to worrie about." He looked at jason. "You would not even be capable of wielding a gun.

GGgrievous725
"i hate camp"

The Ones
"gee ya do?"

GGgrievous725
"creepy people in the forest ugly old camp counselors and now im being mocked by a man who makes minimum wage"

The Ones
"look lets just go"

GGgrievous725
"okay okay im going"

GGgrievous725
ok i dont see any dark figures yet so were ok for the time being

the-unforgiven
David walked infront. He was scared to death, but he did not show the kids that. He walked around in the forrest, making sure they took a path with a straight line back home.

Jason walked up about 100 meters behind them and looked at them. He quickly grabbed a child in the farest end who was a bit behind the others and cut his head of. He then walked away again, carrying the body and head.

GGgrievous725
"um i got a really really bad feeling about this lets head on back to camp site ok"

the-unforgiven
"Sure.. if that is what you want" he said and turned around. "okey.. everybody. Jason sais we are going back, so we are going back." David walked by the kids and started heading towards camp again.

MortalPlague
Elle, for her part, decided not to follow them into the forest. With Chloe in tow, she investigated the cabins.

Shortly, Elle wandered back outside, still dressed in the one piece dress and the heels, completely unsuited to camping. Chloe peered out the door, but Elle turned back to her. "Stay here and tidy the cabin up a bit. It smells awful in there," she muttered.

"Oui, miss Elle," the maid said with a bow of her head. She turned and disappeared back into the cabin.

The rich girl began to look for something to do.

diabloprimeevil
"well you lot can go back i am going to poke around a bit more that cabin stink's and i hate camp so if i get sent home better for me" walks a few steps forward turns around and says in a wisperd voice"but if something is coming to get us the camp is were it will head" man i crack my self up waching the other campers with frightend expressions on there face it looked as if jason m was about to cry serves you right for antaganising the other jason he thought

the-unforgiven
"Everybody back to camp. No one is walking in the forrest without an grown with them" David said and pushed the ones who was going away from the lead. They returned to the camp and david smiled as he saw Elle walking around, exploring the camp. He started walking towards her.

diabloprimeevil
dived in a bush as david went passed hoping to not be scean

MortalPlague
Elle spotted David. "This camp sucks!" she called as she stepped towards him. "There's nothing to do." A rather sullen pout settled on her pretty features.

the-unforgiven
"If you are bored, then you can take care of the dishes" he said and pointed at the bench were all the food was and the plates. "Be my guest"

MortalPlague
Elle gasped. "The dishes?!" she cried indignantly. "As if." She turned about and started towards the lodge.

diabloprimeevil
"yo voorhees you up for comin out into the woods?" "i wann go back i wanna find out what shit up the other people" "am i the only one who thinks davids a wuss"

the-unforgiven
David grabbed elle and took her to the place were the plates and the remainings of the food was. "Okey.. Take the dishes" he said and then stopped to watch her.

Jason watched the camp once more, as he took a tight grip. He looked at the road. No cars or anything. They were stuck here for now. He could wait and study them. Or just charge. He waited for a while and watched the camp. He noticed some fog comming in from the lake.

diabloprimeevil
ooc has jason become evil yet?
wached jason for a bit and said "Suit your self" noticed the fog "cool" walked over to the lake skimed a stone

the-unforgiven
ooc: jason evil? which jason are you talking about? there is two jason. Jason V and Jason M :P I am controling Jason V, David and Lara. The grown ones stick out tongue

diabloprimeevil
ooc i was on about jason v

the-unforgiven
ooc: wait now stick out tongue jason is grown in this episode.

diabloprimeevil
ooc : grown???? i thought that jason got bullied and that he died in the lake and kame back and kicked ass? or did i miss understand

silvertsume
((recap plz happy ))

Nyria
Lindsey woke up in a medical bunk."I've seen him! I've seen him!"Lindsey shouted as she began to remember her visions.

GGgrievous725
(jason continued running around the camp screaming like a scared little girl)

MortalPlague
Elle glared at David, and pushed past him. "You'll hear from my father about this!" she threatened, storming off towards her cabin.

GGgrievous725
"finally jason calmed himsalf and hid under his bed in the cabin"

GGgrievous725
(Jason gotta out from under the bed after awhile and started doing a head count)"um... someones missing."

GGgrievous725
"im really starting to believe the crazy girl"

the-unforgiven
(nothing realy silver)

David grabbed her again. "I dont care of your father." He pushed her back to the plates. "Take them now"

Lara looked at Lindsey. "Who did you see?" she asked. She was abit worried by the way lindsey acted. But she had to keep this about lindsey quiet. David was not a man she would want to find out about this.

GGgrievous725
(Jason ran to tell david about the missing kid he finally reached David) "David a kid is missing since we whent into the woods"

MortalPlague
Elle stamped a foot. "I refuse! I won't!" She glanced at Jason, and frowned. "Somebody's missing? You should be out looking for them," she told David with a shake of her head. "Shameful, how irresponsible these counsellors are."

the-unforgiven
David looked at Jason. "Well, well, well.. Dear Jason, im kinda up to something right now." he said. He then looked around. "Okey.. I'll go find him." he said. Then he looked at Elle. "Deal with that" he said. "Come on, then.. lets go find him, Jason" he said and grabbed jason.

GGgrievous725
"NOOOOOOOOO i dont wanna die you ass let me go let me go!!"

the-unforgiven
"Fine.. I'll go" he said and started to walk.

GGgrievous725
"Yes i get to live"(looks at Elle) "Do you know how to hotwire a car i really wanna get outta here"

the-unforgiven
~there is no cars at camp crystal. yes~

David walked into the forrest. "Foolish kids" he said. He walked out of sight and then stopped. He did not want to go any deeper. He could make a guess on what happend to the kid.

GGgrievous725
"i think davids as scared as us or me at least he just doesnt want to show it"

diabloprimeevil
jumps out behind david "what are you doing out of camp?" "dont you have to look after the other kids" "me" "i came out coz i saw mist coming off the lake and went to see what it was about" then runs off into the forrest and picks up a big club like stick to defend him self and returned to looking for what ever it was that scared every one.

the-unforgiven
"Take it easy kid. Come here" David said and pulled him towards himself. "The woods are a place kids are not allowed. I just went to check out a kid. He probably have gotten lost, I will go find him first thing tomorrow."

diabloprimeevil
"uummm i aint no kid i am 17 i am here on work experiance from school and i can handle my self i thought i saw some one so i am going to heck it out also your alot braver than i origonaly thought"
gives him the thumbs up and starts walkin off again

GGgrievous725
(sits and waits on David to return knowing he probably wont bring the kid back if he himself even comes back)"Hey Elle are while your washing dishes and doing other work think you can make me some food slave haha just kidding"

the-unforgiven
David looked at him. "17? Then your still a kid. Come now" He said and walked back towards the camp.

Jason stood in the forrest watching the boy closing up on him. It was heavy fog, so he barely saw him, but he could feel him close up. He grabbed his machette tight and standed behind a big tree.

diabloprimeevil
"what was that"he turned around "yea i think i will come back to the camp but you know who ever is out there will come to the camp" he said then laffed and joged back to the camp

ooc i though jason was one of the kids at the camp i didnt think you would have turned him into jason so fast i thought this was like the start

the-unforgiven
ooc: well.. the thread is named Jasons revenge.. yes

David watched him. "I know" he said quiet as he walked back into the grounds of the camp.

GGgrievous725
(Jason saw David come back into the camp and felt some joy)

diabloprimeevil
"i got my dad's gun in my suit case never go any ware with out it and my knife" he produced his hunting type knife a japanies make "11 and a half inches of cold hard steel" kissed the blade "who kneeds self defence when you are wepons trained by ur dad lol" "umm davind i dont want to scare you or anything but we are being followed"

GGgrievous725
(Jason felt uneasy outside so he walked back into his cabin he reached inside his suitcase and pulled out a handgun)

the-unforgiven
David looked at him. "Give me the gun and other weaponds." he said in a kind way.

GGgrievous725
((who did you say that to))

diabloprimeevil
"and leav my self defence less he said not on your life you can have the gun but i keep my melee wepons i am more profichiant with them any way"

GGgrievous725
nvm ignore my post above

diabloprimeevil
gose into the cabin and get's his cuger magnum out his case "right you better be able to handle this it has one hell of a kick" gives it to david

the-unforgiven
David grabs it. "Thank you" he said and putted it in his belt. "I will need your other things aswell. Dangerous tools are forbidden here" he said.

diabloprimeevil
"umm and i dont think my dad would be too happy that there is some one stalking us in the woods and you are trying to dissarm me so no i think i will keep my other wepons thank you"

GGgrievous725
(Walks up to David) " David are you a complete idiot you know as well as i that without weapons we have no chance of killing whatever is out there"

diabloprimeevil
draws his wepon "i have sommet els" rols under his bed and comes out with a case opens it to reveal a kitana "serious peace of kit this it was a present for my 17 of my dad he had it made in japan and sent over to me"

GGgrievous725
"Wow nice katana! Im better with guns then melee weapons but im still pretty good with em"

the-unforgiven
David looked at them. They realy made him irritated. "If the one you say is out there, what good do you think guns will do?" he said as he slammed the door.

GGgrievous725
"Well wont guns kill the thing out there guns can kill anything"

the-unforgiven
Jason watched the camp. He was waiting for the right moment as he saw David walked out. He walked trough the forrest and looked at the cabin. He standed by the tree and watched into the window.

GGgrievous725
"David is like in a state of denial or something"

MortalPlague
Elle, who hadn't touched the dishes, just watched with wide eyes as the folks at the camp unveiled a veritable arsenal. This was supposed to be a summer camp, what were they all doing with japanese swords and handguns? She decided she didn't want to know so badly that she would ask, and instead, stalked off towards her own cabin, where Chloe had been making things more comfortable.

GGgrievous725
(Jason reached into his suitcase and pulled out his favorite gun a german mouser/han solos' gun)"Whatevers out there isnt gonna get us without a fight"

Nyria
"He's back Lara and he's here to take revenge I saw him. I saw his evil I saw what he's going to do to us."Lindsey said still shaken up by the vision.

the-unforgiven
David shook his head. "i gave you a task, lady" he said and grabbed elle. "You are going to do the dishes" he said and pushed her towards the plates again.

Lara looked at Lindsey. "What is he going to do to us?" she asked. "You dont have to talk about it" she said when she saw how worried she was.

Jason watched into the room, where one of the kids was showing of with his katana. He had a sword aswell. He lifted his arm with his machette and threw it right trought the window which broke with a loud crash, right past the kids and into the wall on the other side of the room, and it got stuck there, realy hard. The machette was old and rusty, but realy realy sharp. Jason walked out of sight from the window,

GGgrievous725
"Holy Crap!! What the hell did that?"(runs to tell David what happened)

MortalPlague
Elle fought with David for a moment, anger in her eyes. "I won't! You can't make me! I'll have your job for this!" she snapped. She went silent as she heard the report about the machete however, stepping away from David.

"Sounds like your missing kid is having fun throwing machetes around," she muttered.

GGgrievous725
" I dunno who did this but it was no kid theres no way a kid that size could throw a machette that far i mean he was smaller than the machette!"

MortalPlague
"Oh yeah? Then who threw it?" Elle demanded.

GGgrievous725
"beats me maybe theres some crazy out there.Wheres that lindsey girl havent seen her since we got here."

The Ones
kevin was really scared. he wondered if he could ever get out of here alive. he was rumaging through his cabin. he went to an old and rusty metal box. he opened it and inside was a small leather stap with a hunk of metal inside it. he lifted the metal out and saw it was a hand gun" holy crap" he said. he then searched some more and found the bullets. he then concealed his new weapon in his back pocket and walked out to join the other scared kids

GGgrievous725
"can we board up the windows or something before whoevers out there tries to drive a machette threw my head again!"

GGgrievous725
"well im thinking we are as good as dead what you think Kevin"

The Ones
kevin felt his gun. "i dont think so" he said

GGgrievous725
"yeah what makes you so damn confident"

diabloprimeevil

GGgrievous725
"no if we attack it we should attack together now is not the time though we need to board up this place first so if we lose against whatever or whoever is out there we can run back to a safe place"

diabloprimeevil
"i am not attaking it i am getting the hell out of here you saw haaw far that macheti was stuck in that wall imagin the strenth on that thing"

GGgrievous725
"how do you plan to escape?We have no transport at all"

diabloprimeevil
"hike it is better that to wate here to be slaughterd coz it will come back"

GGgrievous725
"would you rather be in the wide open where he could attack from anywhere"

diabloprimeevil
"umm i have a better chance of surviving if i can get to main road" "wait " gose to his suit case get out his mobile "tek to the rescue" fliped it open and called the police "911 how can we help" "police please" "this is the police survace what is the situation" "this is camp cristal there is some sort of macheti wielding maniac out there could you send a couple of cars to take the kids home please there is about 10 people here tops" "well send a officer over to investagate" "maybe you dident here me there is a macheti wiealding maniac out there and you sending 1 cop" "he is armed and traind to handle any situation" "this thisng is incredebly strong" "well let the officer ases the danger situation"
hangs up "thats what we get dirty imbred hill bily mother ****er there sendin 1 guy 1!"
sits down "better wait till he gets here then maybe he will have a shot gun in his car that aught to pack a punch"

Nyria
"The vision showed me that this time tomorrow we all will be dead.We have to get out of here and we have to go now!!"Lindsey said knowing something more than what she is saying.

The Ones
"oh Lindsey you and your drugs. but i do think we have to get out of here. it doesnt feel right"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>