Slade, batman, Superman Vs Hulk, Mr Fantastic and Dr.Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
ok
each team gets 1 year of prep. No k-nite, Both team get there normal equipment. They all get info on the opponets and the past. Also knowledge of where there gonna fight They can use the prep how ever the want.Battle takes place in Marvel nyc. Normal equiment no extra stuff. One year At the begining of the fight both teams are at different ends of NYCand the city has no people in it. They can use anything they want from the city

zachrivard
i'd give the slight edge in this fight to team superman, just because he could go sleep in the sun for 1 year

zachrivard
anyone???

zachrivard
w/ them starting at opposite ends i think this battle would take alot of time becuase slade and batman would hide some place and wait for the oppurtunits to attack Mr. F and Dr.D or use there sneeky-ness and attack mr fantastic and Dr.D. or superman could destroy the whole city in a few seconds

zachrivard
i think batman could take mr.fantastic but Dr.Doom would beat slade after a long fight
superman could beat hulk, depending on if he fights smart and how he uses his prep time

zachrivard
anyone???

Mainstream
Bats Slade and Supes.

zachrivard
Originally posted by Mainstream
Bats Slade and Supes.

i think so too
but what i want to know is y?
how?

zachrivard
i was just looking at old threads and i think this is a good battle

zachrivard
this is a good concept for a thread

zachrivard
i thinkl the fight is pretty even

zachrivard
someone reply

DrDoom101
stop multiple posting like that

demigawd
hahahahaha. Every reply on this thread except one is yours!

Superman speedblitzes the lot of them.

zachrivard
i cant stop my multi posting rampage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.