KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Slade, batman, Superman Vs Hulk, Mr Fantastic and Dr.Doom

What team wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Superman team 6 100.00%
Hulk team 0 0%
all die 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Slade, batman, Superman Vs Hulk, Mr Fantastic and Dr.Doom
Started by: zachrivard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zachrivard
Kratos

Slade, batman, Superman Vs Hulk, Mr Fantastic and Dr.Doom

ok
each team gets 1 year of prep. No k-nite, Both team get there normal equipment. They all get info on the opponets and the past. Also knowledge of where there gonna fight They can use the prep how ever the want.Battle takes place in Marvel nyc. Normal equiment no extra stuff. One year At the begining of the fight both teams are at different ends of NYCand the city has no people in it. They can use anything they want from the city

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:07 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

i'd give the slight edge in this fight to team superman, just because he could go sleep in the sun for 1 year

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:10 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

anyone???

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:32 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

w/ them starting at opposite ends i think this battle would take alot of time becuase slade and batman would hide some place and wait for the oppurtunits to attack Mr. F and Dr.D or use there sneeky-ness and attack mr fantastic and Dr.D. or superman could destroy the whole city in a few seconds

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:45 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

i think batman could take mr.fantastic but Dr.Doom would beat slade after a long fight
superman could beat hulk, depending on if he fights smart and how he uses his prep time

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:01 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

anyone???

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:39 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Bats Slade and Supes.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:40 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
Bats Slade and Supes.

i think so too
but what i want to know is y?
how?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:48 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

i was just looking at old threads and i think this is a good battle

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 12:47 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

this is a good concept for a thread

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 12:48 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

i thinkl the fight is pretty even

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:25 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

someone reply

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:47 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

stop multiple posting like that

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:49 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

hahahahaha. Every reply on this thread except one is yours!

Superman speedblitzes the lot of them.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:49 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

i cant stop my multi posting rampage

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:01 AM