~Realm of Shadows~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angel_wings2010
This is a creature rpg. You may chose whatever creature you'd like and have as many as you want ((Note: you must rp all of them, however)). You may have preditors, prey, but no humans are included in this rpg. There are human forms though but no pure humans themselves. You can have lions, tigers, bears ((OH MY! sorry i just had to do that stick out tongue )) They can be any color you'd like. Neon green, orange, polka dot, i don't care. No super powers though please. Well i guess you could have element powers. I don't care! if you want powers than you can have them i guess. I also don't care if you have wings, more tails, legs, noses, eyes, whatever. Lol. Sorry i'm blabbing so i'll get to the point of this rpg. All of these creatures live in this Forest called "Realm of Shadows" they live there in harmony and blah blah. You kill things to eat if you are a preditor and you eat grass if you are prey. Sounds simple enough right? Oh before I forget this is what should be in your profile:

Name:
Species:
Appearence ((Animal/Human)): a picture will do if you don't want to type a description
History: ((that's opional))
That's about it so roleplay nice and have fun! keep OOC to a minum pwease *big cute eyes* Oh and you may have mates/offspring ((DO NOT RP THE MATING/BIRTHING RITUAL! THAT'S JUST ICKY AND GROSS!!!)) Well, anywayz before you guys kill me for blabbing on and on. HAVE FUN! big grin

shadow12
lol
Name: Alex Xanatos
Powers: Fire minipulation
Species: Fox
Appearence Animal/Human: (Humansmile spiked silver hair, emerald eyes,pale skin, wears black t-shirt and pants, black combat boots and a grey cloak (Animal) silver fur green eyes and a cresent on his forehead

angel_wings2010
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! you're the first one to join my rp! thank you so much!!! i thought this was a stupid idea and that's why no one was joining. o.o crap i forgot to write my own stupid profile. Whoops!

Name: Shizuka
Species: Panther
Appearence: In human form she has short flaming red hair. The tips are black however. Her eyes are a soft emerald color. She has a scar running across her neck. She wears a black tank top and black pants ((like the coolio ones at Hot topic ^^))
In Panther form she is coal black. Her eyes are a bright hazel color. Upon her legs are red flame-like markings.
Personality: Shizuka is friendly and will get along well with practically anyone. She's very, very, very protective of her friends and will risk her life to save them ((I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO PUT THIS, I'LL EDIT MY INTRO POST, SORRY! MY BAD!))

angel_wings2010
((crap i guess i can't... well Personality isn't that important so forget it))

shadow12
Originally posted by angel_wings2010
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! you're the first one to join my rp! thank you so much!!! i thought this was a stupid idea and that's why no one was joining. o.o crap i forgot to write my own stupid profile. Whoops!

Name: Shizuka
Appearence: In human form she has short flaming red hair. The tips are black however. Her eyes are a soft emerald color. She has a scar running across her neck. She wears a black tank top and black pants ((like the coolio ones at Hot topic ^^))
In Panther form she is coal black. Her eyes are a bright hazel color. Upon her legs are red flame-like markings.
Personality: Shizuka is friendly and will get along well with practically anyone. She's very, very, very protective of her friends and will risk her life to save them ((I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO PUT THIS, I'LL EDIT MY INTRO POST, SORRY! MY BAD!)) (your welcome big grin)

silvertsume
name: Hydrangia (( Gia ))
species: unicorn
appearence: pure white in color, with bright blue eyes
human form: platinum blonde hair, normally worn back in a low ponytail and the same bright blue eyes, in human form there is a star shaped scar on her forhead. she wears a white tank top and a short white skirt, with a white jacket. in human form she wears no shoes.
powers: has the power to put stars in the sky, and can fly.
background: gia was born to an earth unicorn mother, and an unknown father. her mother was killed soon after. now gia lives alone in the forest, after her pack had gotten killed off.
ppersonality: shy, fearful. often stays alone and quiet.

angel_wings2010
that's awesome Kaze! thanks again for joining up

inuyasha555
hi

silvertsume
that's awesome Kaze! thanks again for joining up anything for u my dear stick out tongue

inuyasha555
im new here my name is inuyasha

angel_wings2010
hello, would you like to join this rpg as well?

inuyasha555
hi shadow12

inuyasha555
yes i do like to join

angel_wings2010
alright then! ^^ if you would be so kind as to fill out a profile like the one above please and we can get started

shadow12
hello

inuyasha555
angel wings2010 do you like hell kitty

inuyasha555
i meant hello kitty

angel_wings2010
Originally posted by silvertsume
anything for u my dear stick out tongue
laughing

inuyasha555
i got mistake word sorry angel wings2010

angel_wings2010
i've never seen it before

inuyasha555
hello shadow12

angel_wings2010
it's quite ok, and just call me Angel... actually i don't care what you call me as long as it's nothing bad then i might care

Movie_Geek_
Name: Kalox
Appearance: A panther stick out tongue, in human form she a little 5'3 and black hair and eyes. Dark skin

angel_wings2010
Good profile! ^^ you may certainly join

angel_wings2010
I have to go now. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the rpg or anything else that is confusing you. Also please can you ask people to join Realm of Shadows? I'm sorry i sound so rude. Well, i've got to go. Byez all!

shadow12
(k bye angel)

inuyasha555
i won on the inuyasha online game

inuyasha555
oh ok angel

silvertsume
I have to go now. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the rpg or anything else that is confusing you. Also please can you ask people to join Realm of Shadows? I'm sorry i sound so rude. Well, i've got to go. Byez all! (( laterz kim hug ))

Vathu
Name: Oritu
Species: Drow
Description: See pic at bottom, Also his eyes are purple and drows CAN see in the dark so don't complain.
Armor: Mesh armor crafted so well you wont remember its there until it saves your life, twice. Also lets you move jerkily without noisy clanks.
Equipment: Two rune engraved scimitars with sheaths on his back under his cloak, and his skills with his scimitars are beyond mortals.
Ancestral magic: Levitate, black bolt of lightning that shoots out of his palm, Black flame and can change into a panther.

angel_wings2010
that's awesome! ^^ welcome to "Realm of Shadows" rpg!

Mardel
(yello can i join lmao)

Name:Mardel
Species:Monkey
Appearence ((Animal/Human)): (animal) black fur, blood red eyes ,sharp teeth, long black tail its tip is brown(human) blood red eyes black hair, brown goatee umm wears leather

(if i join ill edit this and make it better once i 4t of a gd discription)

angel_wings2010
you may certainly join!

Mardel
OOC:like the file

angel_wings2010
it's great! welcome!

the-unforgiven
Name: Baldo
Species: Wolf
Appearence ((Animal/Human)): a picture will do if you don't want to type a description
Personality: Rowdy, Happy, Agressive to people who dont like him (he can feel it), Loves to climb and jump around.

As a wolf
http://www.nemasys.com/ghostwolf/images/joe.gif
As a human
http://imagesource.allposters.com/images/AGF/8942.jpg

is that ok?

angel_wings2010
that's perfect!

Mardel
now can we start the bloody rp

angel_wings2010
lol. Sure can! big grin sorry for taking so long ^-^; *dodges randomly thrown object* haha missed me! *gets smacked with a lamp* @.@ ow...

angel_wings2010
*Shizuka's eyes gazed across the lands. She purred softly as she hopped down from a branch and began to walk like liquid grace on the soft grass. Her black fur blended into the darkness of the shadows as the night sky lingered above her. Shizuka's glowing eyes pierced through the darkness and she could see as good as if it had been day. She looked around her. Awaiting another animal of some sort to show up*

Mardel
Swinging and jumping from tree to tree Mardel saw a panther and holted and started to swing carefully and silently the moon made it easyer to see

He found a fruit tree and started picking them for his familyand his son swinging over the pantheon the way back he droped some fruit (by accdent) and they hit the panthers head,his pase quickend and he reached his family tree and laid the fruit down.

.the mother father wife and sone all came rushing towards the food and it was gone in five minuets. they all fell to sleep exept mardel who was keeping gurd 4 preditors

angel_wings2010
*Shizuka felt the fruit hit her head and jumped. She looked into the trees and spotted a family of monkeys. She climbed up one of the trees and smiled* hello there, my name is Shizuka. What's yours? *she kept her distance so as not to scare off the creatures*

the-unforgiven
Baldo walked around in the forest. He searched for something to eat. He had not got something to eat for a long time and was realy hungry. He had a pack member with him, to help him find food, it was a bad time for the wolfs, since the animals in the forest either was to dangerous for young wolfs like themself or was avoiding them. But he and his pack member had to get food soon, or this would end up bad.

After walking around for a while, chasing all from rabbits to moles and birds he stopped and watched up to a tree and saw a animal sitting there. It was Mardel. Usualy Baldo was not very in for that kind of animal. (have forgotten what animal, and my internet is so slow i dont bare check out) But now he was hungry. He needed food. He and his friend started to jump one brench to another, fortunatly it was fat brenches.

angel_wings2010
*Shizuka looked at the two wolves* hey what are you doing climbing trees? Silly wolves, you don't belong in the trees *she looked at them* hey are you hungry? I have a deer carcus lying around here somewhere. Wait here i'll go get it for you *she leapt down from the tree and began to run towards a large cave she had. She growled at small rats that crawled over the meat and ragged the deer out* here you are *she presented the deer to the two wolves* by the way, my name is Shizuka

the-unforgiven
Baldo watched the panther with the deer. He loved deer so he lost focus and missed a brench, he looked down. "Oh.. I'm this high up" he thought as he fell right down landing on the deer with a high smash. "ouch" he said. His friend jumped down the brenches and landed next to him. He poked him with his his nose to check if he was alright. Baldo got up and looked at the panther. Normaly he was afraid of these animals but this time he was to hungry. "Im Baldo" he said and quickly started to eat, along with his friend next to him. Baldo was very greatfull for having deer to eat, but he saved his breath untill he had finnisher eating.

angel_wings2010
*Shizuka smiled* it's nice to meet you Baldo. If you need anything else please tell me and i'll do my best to try to help you *her tail swished left and right. She didn't fear any creatures in this forest and would try to become friends with all of them. She laid down and watched the two wolves eat, she wasn't hungry. She had already fed herself with a large rabbit and wouldn't need to eat again for at least a day. She stretched out on the ground and closed her eyes, taking this time to rest*

silvertsume
only the soft two beat gate of four strong hooves could be heard, along with the occasional nicker as a sleek white blur sped through the forest. gia's eyes glowed as she breathed harder, she shook her head and whinnied happily. she was racing a shooting star. finally she came to a clearing and the star faded from view. she whinnied again and reared shaking her long white mane. her hooves lashed out at the sky, and she cantered off.

the-unforgiven
After Baldo became satisfied he layed down to get some sleep, and his friend along with him. It was first time for long he had been this satisfied and with a smile he fell asleep. But not for long, because he was not even tired. He wake up and watched the panther and his friend resting. He himself felt like exploring. He rised and looked around. He slowly stepped away, felt like being alone for a while.

angel_wings2010
*Shizuka smiled widely and closed her eyes. She rested her head on her paws and curled up into a ball. She fell asleep, her body consumed in the moonlight*

Lord Follen
Namebig grinarkness
Animal: umm how about a...bunny...lol jk
okay im a... mongoose...i dont know ill just go with that ...LOL
Apearence: pich black with gray nails and red eyes that chang color
Power: manipulates the wind for stelth fur changes colors with the shadowsto blend in but can be seen fully in daylight for it doesnt work..LOL
Personality: he is quiet and keeps to him self and sneakes around to not atract attention

shadow12
(i don't know how i should start)

Lord Follen
*he climed out of a roten log after eatinf the living termite inside*

angel_wings2010
((Awesome Follen, thanks for joining! You can start by being in your animal form and just prowling around, Lance))

Lord Follen
~no prob i said i was going to join!!!...LOL~

angel_wings2010
((big grin))

Lord Follen
*he looked around and saw he was out in the open as he quickly surryed to a shoadowyplace to chance the color of his fur*

shadow12
-lance wanders in the shadow trying to stay hidden from the other ones being kinda nevous-

Lord Follen
*he ran umong the shadows and saw a fox in an oposite shadow* he twiched his tail an a brease changed directions so the fox could not smell him. he slowly backed away knowing his camouflage only did so much*

shadow12
-jumped at the noise and looks toward darkness-

Lord Follen
*he ducked low to the ground and backed away slower his eyes closed so he could not see the red part. fear swept over him as the foxed looked at him. he hoped he wasnt seen. he thought he might get eaten*

shadow12
-walks over to check what it was-

Lord Follen
*he backed away a little quicker as he headed to a darker shadow and blened in with it. he opened his eyes to see how close he was acidentaly revealing where he was*

shadow12
-spotted him and walks that way-

Lord Follen
*he scampered back a little and closed his eyes trying to hide but he didnt realize the wind shifted naturaly back twords lance*

shadow12
-sighs turnd to his human form and created a fire in his hand allowing him to see the animal clearly--

Lord Follen
*he looked up at him with his red eyes.* BRB...LOL

shadow12
calm your self

Lord Follen
~wow i forgot my human aperance...LOL okay hee has black hair red eyes and long black robes~ *he changed into a human*...im s...sorry i... dont talk or...stay near anyone...

angel_wings2010
*Shizuka heard people talking and walked over towards the voices. She looked at the two and smiled* hello, my name is Shizuka. What's your names? *She smiled and laid down, still in her panther form*

feralboy
Name:maya
Species:cheetah
History: ((that's opional))

shadow12
-jumped holding his hand out that had the flame in his hand and calmed down and lowered his hand- lance

Lord Follen
um..Darkness....

feralboy
~recap plz~

angel_wings2010
hi there Lance, hello Darkness. It's nice to meet you

((You may join Feralboy! ^^))

angel_wings2010
((we're all just meeting each other, nothing's happened yet. You may jump right in))

shadow12
hello

feralboy
Maya lays in a tree"hello"

Lord Follen
*he looks up frightened*

feralboy
jumps down"meow"

angel_wings2010
*Shizuka smiled big* hi there. What's your name?

feralboy
"Maya you"

angel_wings2010
mine's Shizuka *she was so excited to see another feline like herself here. She purred happily*

shadow12
-lance turned back to a fox and layed down-

feralboy
"what are they"

Lord Follen
*he turned back into a mongose and scurried off into the shadows changing the direction of the wind so they cant smell him. he found the darkest place and blended in with it as he closed his eyes so they cant find him*

feralboy
"i'm not gonna kill you."

feralboy
"so...what you up to"

angel_wings2010
*Shizuka smiled* hey Maya, want to go hunt with me?

feralboy
"hunt.ok.what about them"

shadow12
-looks at her-

feralboy
"comeing"

shadow12
no i'm not hungry

angel_wings2010
sure they can come along too! *Shizuka dashed away to find some deer or something to hunt. She stopped and looked behind her to see if they were following*

feralboy
maya was infront of her waiting for her to turn back around

Lord Follen
*he opened his eyes in the shadows. he saw the others walk past and he closed his eyes quickly agin*

angel_wings2010
*Shizuka looked ahead of her and smiled* let's go Maya! *she took off running into the woods*

feralboy
uses speed to get in the wood "I'm not use to this"

silvertsume
Gia lifted her feet and swung her head from side to side, slowly checking her home for other creatures.. it wasnt normally full it was more the 'dark' part of the forest where no one dared to venture. she had oneplace, however that was beautiful.. but secret.. thats where she lit up the stars. she sighed and trotted over to a grove and changed to her human form, quickly returning to her unicorn state.

Lord Follen
*he sneaked around and looked for termites and found a giant rotting log he ran over to it and ate a bunch of them*

angel_wings2010
*Shizuka looked at Maya and smiled* we're almost there, let's race! *she dashed ahead of the cheetah*

silvertsume
suddenly gia picked up a new scent.. a.. wolf.. she snorted then turned on her haunches and cantered off.

feralboy
"ok"she started to use her superspeed

angel_wings2010
*She laughed and looked at Maya* hey that's cheating!

feralboy
"no its not. you said race nothing about rules"

shadow12
-lances gets bored and fell asleep-

silvertsume
after running with her head bowed, horn out Gia came across a sleeping fox. she stood above the small creature and tossed her long white mane.

shadow12
-woke up alittle saw the unicorn (right?) and stared at her with his green eyes and fell asleep-

silvertsume
(( yep yes )) gia, pawed at the ground then snorted. this was her territory, and no place for anyone to just fall asleep. she nudged him. " its not safe here..." she said canging to her human form.

shadow12
-annoyed that she woke him up he turned to his human form and looked at her with his emerald eyes-

silvertsume
gia narrowed her eyes a little, and the star shaped scar on her forhead took on a slitght glow. " who are you anyways?"

shadow12
lance -calmly-

silvertsume
" i havnt seen you around before.. why are you here?"

shadow12
i felt like it -calmly-

silvertsume
" well, as i said before. its dangerous to be here alone."

shadow12
i can handle my self

silvertsume
" hm. goo dluck then." she changed back into her large white equine form. " if you need any.." she cut herself off. whaty was she thinking? she had never been this open to another creature. she shook her head then looked up at the sky. her horn lit up and a new star shone brightly.

shadow12
-nods and jumps on a rock and layed down-

silvertsume
Gia sighed and watched lance, the sat down in human form, and dozed off a few feet away from him.

shadow12
-stared at her for amoment and fell asleep again-

the-unforgiven
Baldo was traveling around, exploring. He loved exploring and after a while of traveling he stopped. He saw a unicorn and a fox talking. Curious of the unicorn, since they were rare, when she fell asleep he sneaked up on her silent and looked at her. He sat down infront of her and looked at her while she was sleeping.. His pulse was pounding, since this was the first time he saw an unicorn in real life.

Puddin Pop
~Can I join?~

silvertsume
(( of course big grin )) Originally posted by the-unforgiven
Baldo was traveling around, exploring. He loved exploring and after a while of traveling he stopped. He saw a unicorn and a fox talking. Curious of the unicorn, since they were rare, when she fell asleep he sneaked up on her silent and looked at her. He sat down infront of her and looked at her while she was sleeping.. His pulse was pounding, since this was the first time he saw an unicorn in real life. Gia shifted, sensing another presence. nervously she blinked, then whinnied and stood. her horn pointed in front of her she reared in front of the wolf, then wheeled around and cantered off.

Puddin Pop
(( smile Thanks))
Name: Jimena ((pronounced Him-a-na))
Species: veela/elf
Appearance: http://www.ffbooks.co.uk/images/n9/n47809.jpg
History: After Parents died she had to die her hair and do into hiding. She still is recognized as a veela because of veelas charm/beauty.

Puddin Pop
Jimena walked up to the comotion and backed away seeing Gia.

shadow12
lance woke up pounced on the wolf and left in a silver streak too catch up to her

Puddin Pop
Jimena sighs...she didnt want anyone hurt or her self hurt.

the-unforgiven
Baldo slowly and curiously followed the unicorn when she walked of. It was beautiful. He looked at the fox who ran by. Baldo got insecured and backed of. He kept a distance but still followed the unicorn. It was exiting, but still scary. He did not know if it was hostile.

Lord Follen
*after he finished the termites he snuck around in the shadow being carful he didnt enter the light*

Puddin Pop
Jimena hides behind a tree looking around.

Lord Follen
*he sensed someone around so he quickly went into darker shadows, his fur changing colors to match it as he pericing red eyes darted around. looking for any movement*

Puddin Pop
Jimena held her breath and sighs.

Lord Follen
*he heard a slight noise and he closed his eyes so the hiden could not she him*

Puddin Pop
Jimena walks away slowly looking around.

Lord Follen
*he opened one eye and say a foot hit the ground infront of him he closed his eyes and slowly and silently he walked away from the foot*

Puddin Pop
Jimena knew sombody was there "...who is it?"

Lord Follen
*he slowly backed up but then he steped on a twick and scared him he jumped forward and into the girl* im sorry *he said quickly as he turned into a human*

Puddin Pop
"Oh...As long as your okay," She smiled. "Dont worry."

Lord Follen
worry... worry about what? *he said quickly knowing he couldnt hide his fear well*

Puddin Pop
"Never mind...I'm Jimena."

Lord Follen
im...Darkness...*looking at her*

Puddin Pop
"Cool..." Looks at the ground shyly.

silvertsume
her hooves pounded on the ground as she fled. it wasnt night.. she couldnt fly now... she sensed tyhe fox behind her...fast for its size.. and even farter off was the wolf. she tossed her head and turned around towards both of them. her head held low, horn pointed out. she snorted angrily.

the-unforgiven
Baldo crounched back of fear and crawled away backwars as slow and small as he could. She scared him and with his tail between his legs he crawled into a bush. He was exhausted from the hunt and now in fear of his life aswell.

Lord Follen
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
"Cool..." Looks at the ground shyly.

*he looked at the sky nervously*

Puddin Pop
"Umm...do you live near here?"

silvertsume
Gia lifted her head a bit. the wolf didnt seem to oppose any threat.. and she felt almost drawn towards the fox.. she tosses her head again. what was she saying..? she knew trust could only lead to pain. she knew that well. she eyed both of them then turned and walked away slowly, before picking upo a slow trot.

the-unforgiven
Baldo was terrified but very, very curious. It seemed like a hostile unicorn, but baldo followed anyway, but very far away. After a while he looked around, he was in a strange part of the woods, he have not been here before. How great.. He was lost. He stopped and saw the unicorn run away.

Lord Follen
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
"Umm...do you live near here?"

ummm no i travel alot so i have no home...

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Lord Follen
ummm no i travel alot so i have no home... "I move a lot now...I dont really either."

shadow12
(woah recap)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>