KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » ~Realm of Shadows~

~Realm of Shadows~
Started by: angel_wings2010

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

~Realm of Shadows~

This is a creature rpg. You may chose whatever creature you'd like and have as many as you want ((Note: you must rp all of them, however)). You may have preditors, prey, but no humans are included in this rpg. There are human forms though but no pure humans themselves. You can have lions, tigers, bears ((OH MY! sorry i just had to do that stick out tongue )) They can be any color you'd like. Neon green, orange, polka dot, i don't care. No super powers though please. Well i guess you could have element powers. I don't care! if you want powers than you can have them i guess. I also don't care if you have wings, more tails, legs, noses, eyes, whatever. Lol. Sorry i'm blabbing so i'll get to the point of this rpg. All of these creatures live in this Forest called "Realm of Shadows" they live there in harmony and blah blah. You kill things to eat if you are a preditor and you eat grass if you are prey. Sounds simple enough right? Oh before I forget this is what should be in your profile:

Name:
Species:
Appearence ((Animal/Human)): a picture will do if you don't want to type a description
History: ((that's opional))
That's about it so roleplay nice and have fun! keep OOC to a minum pwease *big cute eyes* Oh and you may have mates/offspring ((DO NOT RP THE MATING/BIRTHING RITUAL! THAT'S JUST ICKY AND GROSS!!!)) Well, anywayz before you guys kill me for blabbing on and on. HAVE FUN! big grin

Last edited by AngelxWings on Aug 2nd, 2005 at 02:43 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:39 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lol
Name: Alex Xanatos
Powers: Fire minipulation
Species: Fox
Appearence Animal/Human: (Humansmile spiked silver hair, emerald eyes,pale skin, wears black t-shirt and pants, black combat boots and a grey cloak (Animal) silver fur green eyes and a cresent on his forehead

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:14 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! you're the first one to join my rp! thank you so much!!! i thought this was a stupid idea and that's why no one was joining. o.o crap i forgot to write my own stupid profile. Whoops!

Name: Shizuka
Species: Panther
Appearence: In human form she has short flaming red hair. The tips are black however. Her eyes are a soft emerald color. She has a scar running across her neck. She wears a black tank top and black pants ((like the coolio ones at Hot topic ^^))
In Panther form she is coal black. Her eyes are a bright hazel color. Upon her legs are red flame-like markings.
Personality: Shizuka is friendly and will get along well with practically anyone. She's very, very, very protective of her friends and will risk her life to save them ((I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO PUT THIS, I'LL EDIT MY INTRO POST, SORRY! MY BAD!))

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:50 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((crap i guess i can't... well Personality isn't that important so forget it))

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:52 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by angel_wings2010
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! you're the first one to join my rp! thank you so much!!! i thought this was a stupid idea and that's why no one was joining. o.o crap i forgot to write my own stupid profile. Whoops!

Name: Shizuka
Species: Panther
Appearence: In human form she has short flaming red hair. The tips are black however. Her eyes are a soft emerald color. She has a scar running across her neck. She wears a black tank top and black pants ((like the coolio ones at Hot topic ^^))
In Panther form she is coal black. Her eyes are a bright hazel color. Upon her legs are red flame-like markings.
Personality: Shizuka is friendly and will get along well with practically anyone. She's very, very, very protective of her friends and will risk her life to save them ((I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO PUT THIS, I'LL EDIT MY INTRO POST, SORRY! MY BAD!))
(your welcome big grin)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:56 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

name: Hydrangia (( Gia ))
species: unicorn
appearence: pure white in color, with bright blue eyes
human form: platinum blonde hair, normally worn back in a low ponytail and the same bright blue eyes, in human form there is a star shaped scar on her forhead. she wears a white tank top and a short white skirt, with a white jacket. in human form she wears no shoes.
powers: has the power to put stars in the sky, and can fly.
background: gia was born to an earth unicorn mother, and an unknown father. her mother was killed soon after. now gia lives alone in the forest, after her pack had gotten killed off.
ppersonality: shy, fearful. often stays alone and quiet.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:39 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

that's awesome Kaze! thanks again for joining up

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:42 PM
inuyasha555

hi

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:44 PM
inuyasha555 is currently offline Click here to Send inuyasha555 a Private Message Find more posts by inuyasha555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by angel_wings2010
that's awesome Kaze! thanks again for joining up
anything for u my dear stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:45 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
inuyasha555

im new here my name is inuyasha

inuyasha555 is currently offline Click here to Send inuyasha555 a Private Message Find more posts by inuyasha555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

hello, would you like to join this rpg as well?

inuyasha555

hi shadow12

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:46 PM
inuyasha555

yes i do like to join

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:46 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

alright then! ^^ if you would be so kind as to fill out a profile like the one above please and we can get started

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:48 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

hello

inuyasha555

angel wings2010 do you like hell kitty

inuyasha555

i meant hello kitty

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:49 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Originally posted by silvertsume
anything for u my dear stick out tongue

laughing

inuyasha555

i got mistake word sorry angel wings2010

AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

i've never seen it before

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:50 PM