Judgement of Celestial: Earth's Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arbiter

feralboy
shalimar sat looking at the sky

the-unforgiven
David waked quickly up in his bed. Sweaty and tired. He still had bad memories since the time he served as a soldier. Nightmares kept coming over him. He had not got a good night sleep in many weeks, not since the nightmares begun. He did not know why they started now and not days after the T-virus. He did not realy care. He slowly got up from the bed and looked at his side. The battle rifle layed next to him. He had not dared put it away since that virus. He got up and got ready for the new day. He looked at the tv. He fell asleep without turning it of.

"Three years have passed since the T-Virus outbreak begun. Professor Hipkins is still at large but the government has closed down most of his research. With everything finally back to normal we can focus on the bigger issues. "

"Well, that will probably make me sleep better" he said sarcasticly and went outside.

Movie_Geek_
"News broadcaster: Three years have passed since the T-Virus outbreak begun. Professor Hipkins is still at large but the government has closed down most of his research. With everything finally back to normal we can focus on the bigger issues. "

Destinie: Right! things are back to normal alright, the worlds countries are split in two and on the break of a all out war and things are normal. (She clicked off the TV and tossed the remote on a near by couch. She was in the recreation room on the U.S. military base for special agents, specifically those that where the fighter that survived the T-virus outbreak. )

Nyria
"This is to boring."Amy said turning on the T.V. looking at the broadcast.She still felt shivers whenever professor Hopkins named was mentioned.

feralboy
"who is this guy"

Arbiter
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
"News broadcaster: Three years have passed since the T-Virus outbreak begun. Professor Hipkins is still at large but the government has closed down most of his research. With everything finally back to normal we can focus on the bigger issues. "

Destinie: Right! things are back to normal alright, the worlds countries are split in two and on the break of a all out war and things are normal. (She clicked off the TV and tossed the remote on a near by couch. She was in the recreation room on the U.S. military base for special agents, specifically those that where the fighter that survived the T-virus outbreak. )
-You hear a knock on the door-

stunna1773
rob wagner- (gets out of a cold shower turns on the cnn news. saying its been three years since the two virus got out). thats when my father was fighting to stop the reapers

the-unforgiven
David walked out of his building. He started heading to the military base. He hated his work, but someone had to do it.

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Arbiter
-You hear a knock on the door-

Destinie: (she looked over at the door.David was supposed to come by. A guy by the rec rooms door opened the door. )

(( is that where you where heading the-unforgiven))

the-unforgiven
((The place you are at, yeah.. thats where i am heading.))

Movie_Geek_
Destine: ( looks over and see David walk in ) Morning did you see the news? ( a bitter tone in her voice )

the-unforgiven
"goodmorning. Yes i did, unfortunatly... when they mentioned dr hipkins they spoiled this day. The nightmares has not stopped since the last time i heard of him.." He was kidna tired, had not got a good night sleep in a long time.

Movie_Geek_
Destine: ( handed him a cup of coffee) you need o get a good nights sleep you are going to hurt yourself if you don't, but I know what you mean. I do not sleep to well as it is.

the-unforgiven
"Thanks friend.. You cant sleep either?" he said.. He started drinking from the coffe.. "I cant sleep well.. I have tryed. I see those monsters as soon as i close my eyes."

meleficus
(May I join?)

the-unforgiven
(ask arbiter, but i guess ypou can.. jsut fill the forms out right.. i noticed you did not..)

Movie_Geek_
Destine: Same here. she only looks out the window. It dose not help with the job we have ether. she only can muster a small smile.

(( we always need new peopel ))

meleficus
(what did I miss?)

Movie_Geek_
(( from what point do you want to know ))

the-unforgiven
"A daily reminder" he tryed to laugh. "You know anything about what happens today? I guess we will start talk about the news." he finnished the coffe and putted it down the table.

meleficus
(What is UNE and CNE?)

the-unforgiven
(read in the other thread.. lets talk about this in the sign in thread. this is for RPing)

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
"A daily reminder" he tryed to laugh. "You know anything about what happens today? I guess we will start talk about the news." he finnished the coffe and putted it down the table.

Destine: I wish I did it would make the say go a little faster but we do not have long to wait. They will all us all in the meeting room shortly and I am sure we will be the called on to be the examples.

the-unforgiven
"Yes.. There is not many with our 'experience'" he said and smiled. This day would be a long one. He could feel it from the beginning of the day, all since he saw the news.

Movie_Geek_
( a loud speaker system crackled to life and rang out " all spiffied personal are to report to the meeting room as of now" )

Destine: Speaking of which. ( groans and picks up her pack that was on a nearby table) lets go.

the-unforgiven
"Okey.. lets get it over with" he said and smiled..

~ have to go now... c ya tomorrow. ~

meleficus
(Okay, I redid my character. I think I'm ready to play.)

Movie_Geek_
(( then jump in the story and we will play from there.))

meleficus
Harvey walked coolly into the meeting room. "What's going on?"

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: ( she had been talking to David when Harvey walked up ) wish I knew but it seems we are about to find out.

gandrake
Lance: *nocks on the door.*

Movie_Geek_
(( what door, the door to the meeting room ))

meleficus
Harvey turned and saw Kendra. "Oh... Umm... Hi, I'm... new." He said in his normal shy idiom.

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: ( she looked up at him ) How sad for you. If I had the choice I am not shour I would still be here.

gandrake
(( what door, the door to the meeting room ))

(Yeah if there is one.)

meleficus
"Don't worry about it, I've been trained for years to do this job. I'm not afraid." Harvey said to Kendra very seriously.

Movie_Geek_
Destine: Then you are a fool because fear is what will keep you alive trust me.But welcome all the same ( she hered the nock on the door and got up and opened it )

gandrake
Lance: "Hello." *In a sort of happy tone*

meleficus
"Fear makes you panic, it takes away focus. Fear is what will kill you. I always stay calm, keep a clear mind and do my job." Harvey said coldly.

Movie_Geek_
Destine: Lance! ( a large smile took her face at seeing him, she had not smiled in some time and was even happier she remembered how ) I'm glad to see you.

gandrake
Lance: "I'm glad to see you too...I also have real arms again."
"What's all this talk about fear?"

meleficus
"I have been trained to fight without fear." Harvey said. "Hi, my name is Harvey. I'm the new guy."

Movie_Geek_
Destine: If you could not tell he was new before. Looking at his arms I would like to here how that happened. ( at the second question she only looked back at her seat ) Just trouble sleeping.

meleficus
(who are you talking too?)

Movie_Geek_
(( both of you. I am saying if he did not know you where new before he dose now ))

gandrake
Lance: "Hi Harvey I'm Lance." *sticks a hand out*

meleficus
Originally posted by gandrake
Lance: "Hi Harvey I'm Lance." *sticks a hand out* Harvey shakes Lance's hand. "Good to meet you Lance." He said.

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner-(walks in with his son) hey guys long time no see

Movie_Geek_
Destine: Looks like a collection all the originals. ( smiles ) Those your sons?

meleficus
Harvey yawned. "So... what are we doing here?"

Arbiter
A man in a black uniform with white hair entered.
?????: Welcome. You have been called here for one reason. You all know about the Six Reapers. Well we have bad news. If you're thinking they're alive your wrong. As you might have known the United Nations of Earth (UNE) is at the edge of war. Your mission is to travel in South Iran and meet up with two members of P3. They will tell you the rest of your mission once you're their. Good luck and any questions.

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- yes destinie that is my son his name is rob

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- i have something to do first before i leave. i am gonna visit capt. pual reinharts grave he was a good friend of mine since i was a child and he died fight falco the reaper. so i will be back in a little bit

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: What should we do while we wait for you.

Arbiter
??????: Destinie. Come with me.
-The guy leaves-

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- while ur waiting if u know how to could u guys modify my colt 45

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: I think are mystery man chose for me but I will do it when i am done talking to him. ( she fallows him out )

Arbiter
?????: Once you meet up with P3 in Iran we need you to find, locate, and kill someone.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: ( she just stood there in shock of the bluntness of the man in front of her. It did not take her long to recover though ) Shure why not and would you like me to wash your car before I go. ( the sarcastic was not hidden in her voice ) Who are you before we take this conversation much farther. ( this time her face and voice where vary series. )

Arbiter
?????: I'm under direct orders from the President of the UNE himself. I am the leading member of P3 and you need to learn your place. Have you ever heard the story of the Great Serrago?

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: No, I was never big with bed time storys and as for my place I would have no prable going about a "normal" life as the news would put it. Do not kid your self you people need me and those people in that room ( nods to the room they just left ) So what is the Great Serrago.

Arbiter
P3leader: The Great Serrago died two years before you were born. His age was that of World War III or the War that gave birth to the UNE. He was the greatest hero. He slayed 100 men in 1 second. But as you know; great powers come great threats. Serrago proved to powerful to be left alive but before we could act he was killed by Professor Garland. As you know Garland and Hipkins use Serrago's DNA to create 6 super clones or the Six Reapers as you know them as. All but one are now dead. You know who this last one is...don't you?

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Jack ( she said in a level tone ) She was getting irritated with where the conversation was going.

Arbiter
P3leader: Good. So you know about project ESB-1138. You know; if they wanted too...they could make another Serrago. Jack has something called Diablen with him. Find ESB-1138 and kill him...then take Diablen and bring it back here. It is very important because Hipkins may try to get Diablen for himself.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: I had a feeling you where going to say that. I bet you can guess what my response will be.

Arbiter
P3leader: Huh, your feelings get in the way. Did he not betray you 3 years ago? Did he not cause you pain and suffering? Did he not kill some of your friends? Why wouldn't he turn on you again? No one has seen him in 3 years. But someone said he might have been spotted in Iran. You must do this; for the fate of the United Nations of Earth. You're plane leaves in 1 hour.
-He leaves-

stunna1773
30 mins later

sgt.robert wagner-(walks in) so what did i miss

Arbiter
-Josh walks in-
Josh: Sorry I'm late. Had to find someone to look after Mary while I'm gone.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: ( she was still mad at the man for walking out when she had not finished talking. Even maddder at the fact of how true and deep his words where. ) We have to go in a hour. ( she said as she walked in to the room )

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- hey josh how it going

Arbiter
Josh: Been busy with Mary. She's just started school and I'm being shipped off. Being in this line of business isn't all I thought it would be.

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner-oh yeah, this is my son rob

Arbiter
-Six marines walk in-
Marine1: Alright we have to take off as of now.
Marine2: Weather conditions will be too bad if we wait for another 30 minutes.
Marine1: Follow us.
Josh: Alright.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: ( forgetting what had just happened she looked at Josh while walking behind the ) So dose Mary like school.

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner-alright rob we're going. destinie did u modify my colt 45.

Arbiter
Destinie: ( forgetting what had just happened she looked at Josh while walking behind the ) So dose Mary like school.
Josh: Not at first but she'll get use to it.
-Everyone enters the hanger-
Marine1: Alright everyone board. We need to get this thing airborne.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: (She took it from her back hulster) Yes you have faster and more rounds but I did not have much time to work on it. ( tossed it over to him ) Injoy

Arbiter
Pilot: We'll be there in half an hour. Hope we can pass the storm before it gets rough.
-The plane takes off-

Arbiter
-The plane lands with 2 guys in black uniforms waiting-

meleficus
(Sorry, I missed a bit what happened?)

gandrake
(Well I just read from where we shook hands and some guy took destinie into a different room and later on we got on a plane then we landed and there are two people in black waiting for us)

meleficus
(Thanks)

gandrake
(You're welcome. are we goin' to continue ?)

meleficus
Harvey went over to the people in black. "Special agent Harvey Richards reporting for duty."

gandrake
Lance: *walks up by him* "Lance one of the survivors of the t-viros outbreak,weapons: two six shooter revolvers and a sword the same 3 years ago."

meleficus
Harvey tilts his head wondering what Lance talking about, than he figures it out and says. "Oh... Weapons: Desert Eagle, Sniper rifle and katana."

gandrake
Lance: "I said it so they know what ammo I need."

meleficus
"Oh." Harvey said looking at his feet. "Sorry, I'm new."

gandrake
Lance: "Oh it's ok I just noticed you seemed confused." "I'm just curios but what did you think no offense."

meleficus
"Well I've never done this before so I don't know when I'm doing something wrong." Harvey said shyly.

gandrake
Lance: "Oh...every body makes mistakes...don't tell the others I told you this but I almost switched sides almost gone evil."

meleficus
"Really?" Harvey asked. Then he stopped, thought to himself and said. "Don't worry, I almost didn't choose a side."

gandrake
Lance: "But...*sighs*...I did this from selfishness...I would have let my friends be sacrificed for some perfect yet still evil world."

meleficus
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Harvey said reassuringly.

gandrake
Lance: "Thanks."

meleficus
"No prob." Harvey said smiling.

gandrake
Lance: *Smiles back*

Arbiter
????: Welcome. 4 miles east of here is a city. We need you to go to that city and take this radio -hands you a radio- and once you're their wait for further orders.
?????: By the way; the T-Virus outbreak will be nothing compared to what will happen. Now move out.

the-unforgiven
~ recap plz ~

meleficus
(UNE or CNE?)

the-unforgiven
UNE

meleficus
(We were given an assignment and shoved into a plane. We landed in some country, but I got confused and forgot witch one we're in. Now we are talking to some men in black suits.)

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- o that is just dandy. dont tell me there is something worst than the t-virus

gandrake
Lance: "Thats just perfect!"

meleficus
"Worse then the T-virus?" Harvey stuttered. "Is that possible?"

gandrake
Lance: "It could be."

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- well it better be something besides zombies and shit like that cause i am tired of zombies and that other virus

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Would hope the only problem we have is zombies.

meleficus
"Zombies." Harvey sighed. "What insanity. How the hell is it even possible?" He asked, not expecting an answer.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: (She dismissed the question because he knew full well how the zombies where passable.) What I want to know is what could be worse.

gandrake
Lance: "Some one's gotta know and I'm not sayin' it's us."

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Well I do not think they flew us out here to site see.

gandrake
Lance: "I wish they did because I'm getting nervous."

meleficus
"Just try to keep calm. They wouldn't have brought us out here if they thought we weren't capable of doing the job." Harvey said trying to reassure Lance.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: ( smiled a little at waht Harvey said. She was not sure he understod what he was getting himself into. )

Movie_Geek_
????: Welcome. 4 miles east of here is a city. We need you to go to that city and take this radio -hands you a radio- and once you're their wait for further orders.
?????: By the way; the T-Virus outbreak will be nothing compared to what will happen. Now move out.

Destinie: (They all fallowed the men out to two jeep wranglers and got in. Each man driving a Jeep.)

meleficus
Harvey jumped into the jeep next to Destinie. "So were you there to experience the T-virus catastrophe?" He asked looking interested.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: ( she just kept looking forward ) I was right in the middle of it.
( turned to look at him ) my team was the fist on the seen...and the last. We where the ones that stop Hobkins the first time round. Most of the people in the cars with us are part of that team.

meleficus
Harvey looked around at the others in the car. "Wow, you guys were first on the scene?" He sat back in his seat. "I guess I should start listening to you guys instead of just relying on what I was told." Then he turned back to Destinie. "Do you think it would be okay if I followed you for a while?...Umm... If you don't mind that is." He said shyly

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: ( smiled ) Could use fresh blood...and as for what you are told I would not trust to many people in the government to tell you the hole story. They have a way of telling only half the truth to get you to do what they want.

meleficus
Destinie: ( smiled ) Could use fresh blood...and as for what you are told I would not trust to many people in the government to tell you the hole story. They have a way of telling only half the truth to get you to do what they want. Harvey's eyes widened and he suddenly looked very paranoid. "Really? I never knew that." He said pondering what Destinie said.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: ( she could only laugh at this point ) Careful or you may just show how new you are. We are still soldiers so we do as we are told but you have to protect yourself because they will sacrifice you as quick as save you. Trust me on this one. ( the tone in her voice at this point was anything but happy )

meleficus
Harvey nodded at what Destine said. "I understand." He replied. Then he thought on what he was told.

Arbiter
-A bunch of mutant wolves appeared on both sides of the jeep-

Movie_Geek_
(( In Iran? ))

gandrake
(Hey I made one but I just don't get the password thing that in asks you to type in. I need help.)

gandrake
(FINALLY I GOT ONE!!!! big grin

gandrake
(I read the p.m. you sent me just forget it ok?)

Movie_Geek_
(( cool Sig! ))

gandrake
(Thanks!)

gandrake
(Did you make Black Goku #1's)

Movie_Geek_
(( yes ))

Arbiter
Chapter 1: The War Erupts
-The wolves approach the jeeps-
Josh: Can these things go faster!?

meleficus
Harvey pulled out his Desert Eagle and aimed carefully, waiting until he was told to open fire.

Arbiter
-Josh loaded his TMP as a wolf jumps up and forces him to fall off the jeep. Josh hit the ground and a wolf bit off his head-

meleficus
-Josh loaded his TMP as a wolf jumps up and forces him to fall off the jeep. Josh hit the ground and a wolf bit off his head- "Holy Mother!" Harvey screamed unloading two shots into the wolf's head.

Arbiter
-The wolf vanished as dust and the rest started to give chase to the jeeps. Way behind; bombers approached destroying everything in their paths including the UNE military bases-

meleficus
-The wolf vanished as dust and the rest started to give chase to the jeeps. Way behind; bombers approached destroying everything in their paths including the UNE military bases- "Crap!" Harvey said turning around. "Step on the gas you feather foot!" He yelled at the driver.

Arbiter
-Up ahead you see a city with smoke rising up and you can hear gunfire. 3 men wearing masks (Like Hunk) on motorcycles road up and started to attack at the jeeps-
?????: Surrender or die republic scum!

meleficus
Harvey aimed carefully at the attackers on motorcycles and fired four shots. "You can jump in any time guys!" He yelled at the rest of the riders in the jeep.

Arbiter
-One of the bikers held out his hand and the bullets fell to the ground-
?????: That shall not WORK!!
-His hand glew blue and lighting hit the ground in front of the jeeps flipping them. The bikers stopped-
????: Nice job boss.
?????: Come now. You are the heroes of the T-Virus outbreak are you not? You make me laugh.

meleficus
Harvey sat up and shook the stars from his vision. "What the hell?" He said looking around trying to assess the situation.

Arbiter
Kajak: My name is Kajak, this is Rufus, and he is Norce.
Rufus: I say your time is up.
Norce: You can't defeat all of us.
-Rufus pulls out a gun blade and Norce pulls out a hand gun (Like Barret's) and Kajak folded his arms-
Rufus: May we kill them boss?
Kajak: Go right ahead. The trap worked.

gandrake
( recap )

Arbiter
(There will be a recap at the end of each chapter!)

meleficus
Harvey rolled behind the cover of the wrecked jeep. "This is bad!" He tried to see if any of his comrades were there to help.

gandrake
Lance: *crawls out of the jeep* "Oh that is much better." *shoots at the three guys*

meleficus
"Lance! Be careful!" Harvey yelled, looking out from behind the jeep and firing two shots at the head of one of the attackers.

gandrake
(I gotta go be back on eventuly.)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>