Superman and Thor VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
hmm, i wonder if anyone will think THESE 2 have a chance. the superman and captain marvel thread raised some interesting discussion. will these 2 fare better or would they at least put up a better fight?

(and this is classic thor (pretend he is still alive!))

leonidas
don't forget . . .

BobbyD
If Thanos traps Thor or Supes, the other goes down, OR this continues until this happens.

As much as I like Thor and Supes, I think they lose....just a matter of time, IMO.

leonidas
no tech/gadgets. he's not 'trapping' them without tech. has to use just blasts and strength.

BobbyD
Jeepers, the Mad Titan could go down? I dunno, Leonidas. We're almost talking blasphemy.

You really need a good Thanos expert to tell you about a possible outcome. I can't help but think about Thanos teleporting behind each of them time and time again landing a 100 ton punch to the back of the head, neck, or kidneys.

leonidas
hmm, it's never been proven thanos can actually teleport without tech - or rather someone MIGHT have proven it, but only to say that it takes him a great deal of effort to teleport sans tech. i doubt he'd be teleporting often in this battle. the mutant teleporter is nightcrawler. lot thinner, smaller, has a tail . . . smile

Avalonofthewind
What of Thors fabled godblast that knocked out Galactus? Is thanos immune to this? Or sending thanos to another dimension without tech, or an empty section of space that makes it impossible to teleport without some sort of device?

long pig
So, what you're saying is....if Thanos had a tail................................he'd reign SUPREME ONCE MORE!?!

colossus17
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
What of Thors fabled godblast that knocked out Galactus? Is thanos immune to this? Or sending thanos to another dimension without tech, or an empty section of space that makes it impossible to teleport without some sort of device?

1. thor never actually blasted him.....and when he wanted to galactus was at his weakest state ever....and he would still prob survive it.....but he was just like **** it i am going back to the ship and thanos will not be teleported...

dawsey28
Here is some Thanos feats:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=356352&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

Perhaps one of the Superman fans can make a Superman respect thread. If there is one character that deserves respect, it's Superman.

Plus it would be cool to see his feats.

Thor also.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
no tech/gadgets. he's not 'trapping' them without tech. has to use just blasts and strength.
Wrong

He has trapped people without tech, he doesn't need them

Thanos is powerful enough to K.O both Thor, and Superman easily.

They will annoy him, but nothing he can’t handle

Fanboy
Okay If I remember Thor and Thing was giving him trouble in one comic right? I forgot wich one so what is Thor and Superman who is physically superior then Thing Can they give him bigger trouble? I wonder if I said that right.

Wynndar
Thanos attempted to trap Odin within an energy field...Odin even admitted that it would have probably contained Thor...but to Odin it was like busting through a wall made of Kellog's Corn Flakes.

jrodslam
Thanos manhandled Thing and Hulk at tbhe same time in a Quasar comic.

Thanos - "You call yourselves strong?" "I am strength personified!"

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Dizzle
The Thor/Thing fight was Thanos in his old body too... He's a lot more powerful now, after Death's upgrades.

ImmortalOne
Thanos is gonna wii this,

First of all, he is smart, so he wont fight them altogether, instead, he will beat them one by one.

Iit IS possible to do this considering Thor is an HONOR freak !!!

kgkg
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Thanos is gonna wii this,

First of all, he is smart, so he wont fight them altogether, instead, he will beat them one by one.

Iit IS possible to do this considering Thor is an HONOR freak !!!
Attacking together won't help much.

Other than annoy thanos.

Thor’s hammer can be useful but that’s all.

Physical attacks won’t do much

and both Superman and Thor can't take much abuse from Thanos.

ImmortalOne
Dude, he killed SS in like 3...4 punches !!!
Thhese two chumps will be dead in like ......8...9..9,5 punches !!!

kgkg
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Dude, he killed SS in like 3...4 punches !!!
Thhese two chumps will be dead in like ......8...9..9,5 punches !!!
yep

ImmortalOne
Correction...
He will PIMPSLAP them !!!

Dizzle
Hmm, Batkick vs. Pimpslap... Clash of the ultimate powers...

ImmortalOne
Oh no............. the Batkick the most fearsom move in comicdom !!!

dawsey28
Originally posted by dawsey28
Here is some Thanos feats:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=356352&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

Perhaps one of the Superman fans can make a Superman respect thread. If there is one character that deserves respect, it's Superman.

Plus it would be cool to see his feats.

Thor also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.