KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman and Thor VS Thanos

Superman and Thor VS Thanos
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Superman and Thor VS Thanos

hmm, i wonder if anyone will think THESE 2 have a chance. the superman and captain marvel thread raised some interesting discussion. will these 2 fare better or would they at least put up a better fight?

(and this is classic thor (pretend he is still alive!))

Attachment: thor22.jpg
This has been downloaded 137 time(s).

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:40 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

don't forget . . .

Attachment: super005.jpg
This has been downloaded 115 time(s).

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:41 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

If Thanos traps Thor or Supes, the other goes down, OR this continues until this happens.

As much as I like Thor and Supes, I think they lose....just a matter of time, IMO.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:45 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

no tech/gadgets. he's not 'trapping' them without tech. has to use just blasts and strength.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:41 PM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Jeepers, the Mad Titan could go down? I dunno, Leonidas. We're almost talking blasphemy.

You really need a good Thanos expert to tell you about a possible outcome. I can't help but think about Thanos teleporting behind each of them time and time again landing a 100 ton punch to the back of the head, neck, or kidneys.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:54 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hmm, it's never been proven thanos can actually teleport without tech - or rather someone MIGHT have proven it, but only to say that it takes him a great deal of effort to teleport sans tech. i doubt he'd be teleporting often in this battle. the mutant teleporter is nightcrawler. lot thinner, smaller, has a tail . . . smile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:57 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

What of Thors fabled godblast that knocked out Galactus? Is thanos immune to this? Or sending thanos to another dimension without tech, or an empty section of space that makes it impossible to teleport without some sort of device?

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:05 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, what you're saying is....if Thanos had a tail................................he'd reign SUPREME ONCE MORE!?!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 09:11 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
What of Thors fabled godblast that knocked out Galactus? Is thanos immune to this? Or sending thanos to another dimension without tech, or an empty section of space that makes it impossible to teleport without some sort of device?

1. thor never actually blasted him.....and when he wanted to galactus was at his weakest state ever....and he would still prob survive it.....but he was just like **** it i am going back to the ship and thanos will not be teleported...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 10:42 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Here is some Thanos feats:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2

Perhaps one of the Superman fans can make a Superman respect thread. If there is one character that deserves respect, it's Superman.

Plus it would be cool to see his feats.

Thor also.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 10:59 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by leonidas
no tech/gadgets. he's not 'trapping' them without tech. has to use just blasts and strength.

Wrong

He has trapped people without tech, he doesn't need them

Thanos is powerful enough to K.O both Thor, and Superman easily.

They will annoy him, but nothing he can’t handle

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:00 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Okay If I remember Thor and Thing was giving him trouble in one comic right? I forgot wich one so what is Thor and Superman who is physically superior then Thing Can they give him bigger trouble? I wonder if I said that right.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:21 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Thanos attempted to trap Odin within an energy field...Odin even admitted that it would have probably contained Thor...but to Odin it was like busting through a wall made of Kellog's Corn Flakes.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:25 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Thanos manhandled Thing and Hulk at tbhe same time in a Quasar comic.

Thanos - "You call yourselves strong?" "I am strength personified!"

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:28 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Attachment: thanos blasts galactusp1.jpg
This has been downloaded 88 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:57 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

The Thor/Thing fight was Thanos in his old body too... He's a lot more powerful now, after Death's upgrades.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:00 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Thanos is gonna wii this,

First of all, he is smart, so he wont fight them altogether, instead, he will beat them one by one.

Iit IS possible to do this considering Thor is an HONOR freak !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:49 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Thanos is gonna wii this,

First of all, he is smart, so he wont fight them altogether, instead, he will beat them one by one.

Iit IS possible to do this considering Thor is an HONOR freak !!!

Attacking together won't help much.

Other than annoy thanos.

Thor’s hammer can be useful but that’s all.

Physical attacks won’t do much

and both Superman and Thor can't take much abuse from Thanos.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:14 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Dude, he killed SS in like 3...4 punches !!!
Thhese two chumps will be dead in like ......8...9..9,5 punches !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:22 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Dude, he killed SS in like 3...4 punches !!!
Thhese two chumps will be dead in like ......8...9..9,5 punches !!!

yep

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:25 AM