Nazi signature?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone-Commander
I wanted to know if I could have a signature with the nazi flag and the name "Friedrich" under it.Can anyone help?

Barker
No, Nazi's Suck no expression

Disturbing13
Seems interesting.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Barker
No, Nazi's Suck no expression

agreed.

Abyssal Lord
Originally posted by Clone-Commander
I wanted to know if I could have a signature with the nazi flag and the name "Friedrich" under it.Can anyone help?

Nazi's suck ass becuase their racist assholes! And if your a Neo Nazi than you suck ass to (and if your not then disregard what I just said).

Darth_Janus
Well, anyone who is just here randomnly asking for a sig with their name on it and a Nazi flag is either not fully awake or is just feeding the fire for flame-postage.

Disturbing13
Seems like the guy is an Neo-Nazi since he wants the word " Friedrich " in it. I was thinking he meant " Frichen. " As in ****.

Grand Moff Gav

Why do you want one? If you are a Neo-Nazi then fair enough but is there a reason?

Otaku
WTF dude.They dont like Neo Nazi were i come from. What the f**k?

Grand Moff Gav
Telling someone being a Neo-Nazi is stupid and evil etc isnt going to stop them being one.You have to talk to them.

Otaku
K.Your right.So clone commander,how is it that you worship Hitler?

Grand Moff Gav
Do you know anything about him and his policies

Otaku
Dude lighten up.Its a joke.Hes probably no Nazi at all.

Grand Moff Gav
You never know...

riku harada
no nazi sig. that's rude.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by riku harada
no nazi sig. that's rude.

Which is the choice of the moderators and the admin, and we should respect those choices. But if you're going to ban a nazi flag sig because of it being offensive, one can just as easily argue against anything else in here being offensive, from your half dressed women, same sex kissing sigs, pentagrams, beer rules, whatever. Anything can come under fire at that point, since you're making a discrimination based on one thing and that being conmtraversial. If it was directly hateful and antagonistic, then yes, it shouldn't be here. But if it's just a swastika and a flag, whatever. Ignore them if you don't like their sig.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Which is the choice of the moderators and the admin, and we should respect those choices. But if you're going to ban a nazi flag sig because of it being offensive, one can just as easily argue against anything else in here being offensive, from your half dressed women, same sex kissing sigs, pentagrams, beer rules, whatever. Anything can come under fire at that point, since you're making a discrimination based on one thing and that being conmtraversial. If it was directly hateful and antagonistic, then yes, it shouldn't be here. But if it's just a swastika and a flag, whatever. Ignore them if you don't like their sig.
Did women, kissing, Wiccan symbols or beer have any part to play in the deaths of over 11 million innocent people? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
the nazi swastica is originally a sign of peace and love, the nazi's just stole it and obviously over the years the swastica is known as a evil symbol

Kharhmah
yes I know.

Raven Guardia

your right, one person choosing not to allow a 'symbol' will push things to the slippery slope. BUT I agree with the people who dont want it. Nazi's are raciest. Kissing people of the same sex is not raciest, drinking beer is not raciest. I see your point, but in a community forum where is a very possible chance some people of the Jewish religion come here that is very offensive to them. I am not Jewish but I still find the Nazi symbol offense. Like deano said it doesn't stand for what it use too, people associate it with the Holocaust.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
Telling someone being a Neo-Nazi is stupid and evil etc isnt going to stop them being one.You have to talk to them. ^^ Agreed confused....Nazi are what they are....
not that i'm saying i agree with them....

EsteemedLeader
well, let me put it this way, my sig (which isnt up right now, but will be in a couple minutes, i worked on this for my friend) mentions "put you in the camps" and clearly has a hateful message. i dont like nazis, i like the camps and genocide and crap like that. i have like several jewish friends. its the killing and gassing that makes him want the swaztika, not the jew thing. unless of course he is a nazi, but i couldnt care less. i hate christians (of course, i say this as i have a sig saying that going against god is wrong, ironic huh?)

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Did women, kissing, Wiccan symbols or beer have any part to play in the deaths of over 11 million innocent people? roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's a damn stupid thing to say now.

I could have a signature of a nuclear missile or the Enola Gay. That killed a considerable amount of people, some instantly and some over a slow agonizing period of time. that same simple thing would be offensive to victims and Japanese people.

I could also have a signature with a Japanese soldier or someone holding a rifle with a bayonet, and it could be horrible for a Chinese person to see because during the Rape of Nanking, the Japanese soldiers killed thousands a day. They used to throw babies up into the air and bayonet them.

I'm saying, if you're gonna discriminate because of one racial group (Those affected by Nazis, which is jews... or actually, Russians as well) discriminate against others who were wronged. I could argue that Union soldiers and the union flag is offensive to those Native Americans who died at Sand Creek. Is any of this making sense? I'm not advocating Nazism, the flag, anything. But to ban it and it alone on the pretense of saving one group's feelings is silly.

Nazis are generally sought out by young troubled people who want to identify with a hateful group. I don't agree in the slightest with such reasoning, but the sig he's asking for isn't directly hateful. We're all assuming his intentions at this point. If he came on here and wanted a skin head standing over a pile of corpses, then I would strongly object, because it is explicitly offensive and is meant to be offensive. But the flag is a symbol in history and it was a nation's flag, filled with people who didn't neccessarily all kill and maim and torture.

Now I could be wrong and he could be some American History X wannabe; fine, whatever. He shouldn't come around here if he openly advocates such rules as it will only cause trouble. But to come and say it's not allowed because of the deaths behind the symbol and yet let other symbols go is hypocrysy. Point being, make sure it's his evil intentions you're trying to stave off and not his freedom to a lousy sig. You could always ignore him or block him if it's that much of a problem.

And the only reason any of us came into this damn thread is because of the word 'nazi'. Admit it, it is the modern symbolism of evil. And only because of the rise of modern propoganda during WWII.

EsteemedLeader
That's a damn stupid thing to say now.

I could have a signature of a nuclear missile or the Enola Gay. That killed a considerable amount of people, some instantly and some over a slow agonizing period of time. that same simple thing would be offensive to victims and Japanese people.

I could also have a signature with a Japanese soldier or someone holding a rifle with a bayonet, and it could be horrible for a Chinese person to see because during the Rape of Nanking, the Japanese soldiers killed thousands a day. They used to throw babies up into the air and bayonet them.

I'm saying, if you're gonna discriminate because of one racial group (Those affected by Nazis, which is jews... or actually, Russians as well) discriminate against others who were wronged. I could argue that Union soldiers and the union flag is offensive to those Native Americans who died at Sand Creek. Is any of this making sense? I'm not advocating Nazism, the flag, anything. But to ban it and it alone on the pretense of saving one group's feelings is silly.

Nazis are generally sought out by young troubled people who want to identify with a hateful group. I don't agree in the slightest with such reasoning, but the sig he's asking for isn't directly hateful. We're all assuming his intentions at this point. If he came on here and wanted a skin head standing over a pile of corpses, then I would strongly object, because it is explicitly offensive and is meant to be offensive. But the flag is a symbol in history and it was a nation's flag, filled with people who didn't neccessarily all kill and maim and torture.

Now I could be wrong and he could be some American History X wannabe; fine, whatever. He shouldn't come around here if he openly advocates such rules as it will only cause trouble. But to come and say it's not allowed because of the deaths behind the symbol and yet let other symbols go is hypocrysy. Point being, make sure it's his evil intentions you're trying to stave off and not his freedom to a lousy sig. You could always ignore him or block him if it's that much of a problem.

And the only reason any of us came into this damn thread is because of the word 'nazi'. Admit it, it is the modern symbolism of evil. And only because of the rise of modern propoganda during WWII.

someone ate breakfast this morning...

Clone-Commander
YOu people are so Ignorant! Nazi Flag is just sort of another way of getting "swastika". I was just saying "Nazi Flag" since the nazis were those who used it last. Heck, take this for instance, the american flag with the swastika on it. type in swastika in google, go to images, and see what you get! http://www.millenniumcalendar.net/My%20Pictures/WRL%20Materials/US-Flag--White-Swastika.gif I dunno how to use it as a link, but cut and paste it to your adress thing and look. The swastika, as Hitler viewed it was the symbol of power. The swastika was a whirlpool, and Hitler used the swastika as a symbol on the nazi party flag as a symbol that the nazis were the new "swirling whirlpool" about to invade other countries. See my point now? I want a {Swastika} as my background. The name you do not have to put, but I want a swastika. I like it in either black or blue. (blue is the indian swastika).

Clone-Commander
P.s., the swatika was originally invented by the greeks and Hitler hated greeks.

Enslaved
well i think its kinda tatseless.. and you might get asked to remove it.. lkeidid once because the girlin my sig showed off her nipple.. but its your choice not ours...

Clone-Commander
Originally posted by Otaku
Dude lighten up.Its a joke.Hes probably no Nazi at all.

By the way, I dont worship Hitler, as a matter of fact I hate him and the nazis beliefs, but I love say, thier uniforms, grenades, language, ect. You see, If Hitler wouldnt be so racist and would smooth out his really deep wrinkles, he would be and Okay guy. But He didnt. He stood with " Blah Blah Blah, Go Nazis, Go Whites, Everyone that hates jews say 'ya', Im bored, lets go raid Britain today" The guy was a pain in the butt. I wouldnt mind ragin all-out war on the whole world, but under the circumstances he did it, killing innocents, firing squads, hangings, racism, I would never join him. He is just plain smart. Not in his beliefs but in real life. Just be glad we didnt capture him or we would have tortured him, then executed him. And by torture, I mean Ripping out the guys stomach and then slowly sawing his nose (or other limbs!) off and then finally killing him. The government would just go straight to execution, but for the families of lost troops they would have forced thier way thorugh high security police officers and took him to a place where he would never see the light of day again. Well, hope I chose your mind about me being a nazi. Bye.

Otaku
By the way, I dont worship Hitler, as a matter of fact I hate him and the nazis beliefs, but I love say, thier uniforms, grenades, language, ect. You see, If Hitler wouldnt be so racist and would smooth out his really deep wrinkles, he would be and Okay guy. But He didnt. He stood with " Blah Blah Blah, Go Nazis, Go Whites, Everyone that hates jews say 'ya', Im bored, lets go raid Britain today" The guy was a pain in the butt. I wouldnt mind ragin all-out war on the whole world, but under the circumstances he did it, killing innocents, firing squads, hangings, racism, I would never join him. He is just plain smart. Not in his beliefs but in real life. Just be glad we didnt capture him or we would have tortured him, then executed him. And by torture, I mean Ripping out the guys stomach and then slowly sawing his nose (or other limbs!) off and then finally killing him. The government would just go straight to execution, but for the families of lost troops they would have forced thier way thorugh high security police officers and took him to a place where he would never see the light of day again. Well, hope I chose your mind about me being a nazi. Bye.

I never said you worshipped Hitler.Well i did,but later said it was a joke...this forums are missing people with a ...nvm

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
well, let me put it this way, my sig (which isnt up right now, but will be in a couple minutes, i worked on this for my friend) mentions "put you in the camps" and clearly has a hateful message. i dont like nazis, i like the camps and genocide and crap like that. i have like several jewish friends. its the killing and gassing that makes him want the swaztika, not the jew thing. unless of course he is a nazi, but i couldnt care less. i hate christians (of course, i say this as i have a sig saying that going against god is wrong, ironic huh?)

you hate christians. Guess your my enemy then. happy I Love God, and I am Christian, Hate me all you want.

Clone-Commander
Good. At least one christian in here.

Clone-Commander

LISTEN! IF THE NAZIS DIDNT WANT WAR THEN THEY WOULDNT HAVE DECLARED IT! SAME AS 9/11. WE COULD HAVE JSUT NUKED ALL THE MAJOR CITIES IN EUROPE AND HAVE BEEN OVER IT. BUT WE DECIDED TO LET OUR PEOPLE DIE. SOME, CONDEMED TO HELL, AND AS IRONIC AS IT MAY SEM, FIGHTING FOR A COUNRTY THAT NO LONGER EXISTS! THERE IS NO AMERICA ANYMORE. AMERICA IS IN THE DUMPS. MEXICANS ENTERING THE COUNRTY EVERY DAY AND WE DO NOTHING TO STOP THEM BUT WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT PEOPLE IN UTAH OR WHEREVER JUST HAVING A PARTY? WE SEND IN THE S.W.A.T. FULLY SARMORED AND CAMOFLAUGED SWAT MEMBERS WITH MASKS AND GAS MASKS AND AUTOMATIC RIFLES. IF I HAVE A CHOICE ANYWAYS BETWEEN AMERICAN "PROTECTOR" AND NAZI WITH NO RACIST FEELINGS THEN I AM WITH THE NAZIS. THE NAZIS WERE RACIST. THAT IS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HATE THEM. I AM NOT. BUT YOU MAY CALL ME CAZI. CHRISTIAN-NAZI. GOOD LUCK AMERICA BECAUSE THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO COLLAPSE IN ON ITSELF AND ALL WE CAN DO IS DUCK OUR HEADS AND SADLY BLINK ON THE COUNTRY GEORGE WASHINGTON WOULD SHAKE HIS WIG-HEADED HEAD ON. AMERICA IS NO LONGER A #1 COUNTRY. UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING, KEEP THIS COUNTRY AS IT WAS WHEN THE DECLERATION OF INDEPENDANCE WAS SIGNED, THEN WE WILL NOT BECOME A SECOND-CLASS, THIRD-CLASS OR EVEN A FOURTH-CLASS COUNTRY. WE WILL BE NOT A COUNTY AT ALL. A GIANT, FOOL-FILLED LAND WITH NOTHING BUT PROTECTION. "THOSE WHO TRADE FREEDOM FOR SECURITY DO NOT DESERVE FREEDOM IN THE FIRST PLACE."

Clone-Commander
god didnt make war. man did. and we still, after millions of lives lost, continue to wage war.

Clone-Commander
Besides, what is a "Neo" Nazi? I have not heard of 'neos'

SamuraiSquirrel
clone-commander, a NEO-NAZI is a person that puts all other ethnicities(spl?) in a jumbled toghether racist act, ((EDITED: and takes those acts out upon people in the present day and time)) but in truth the nazi's were not racists at all, they were against gypsies (if those are even real.) homosexuals, jews, and well pretty much anything that he thought was bringing down his country. these people are ignorant, we bring war upon ourselves, that is all there is to it, to those that hate a certain group because of their beliefs guess what YOU ARE THE SAME AS THEY ARE.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
you hate christians. Guess your my enemy then. happy I Love God, and I am Christian, Hate me all you want.

Ah, but Christians ideally shouldn't have enemies, since Christ says love all. Instead, consider him lost and ignorant, and in need of saving.

Tiberius
LISTEN! IF THE NAZIS DIDNT WANT WAR THEN THEY WOULDNT HAVE DECLARED IT! SAME AS 9/11. WE COULD HAVE JSUT NUKED ALL THE MAJOR CITIES IN EUROPE AND HAVE BEEN OVER IT. BUT WE DECIDED TO LET OUR PEOPLE DIE. SOME, CONDEMED TO HELL, AND AS IRONIC AS IT MAY SEM, FIGHTING FOR A COUNRTY THAT NO LONGER EXISTS! THERE IS NO AMERICA ANYMORE. AMERICA IS IN THE DUMPS. MEXICANS ENTERING THE COUNRTY EVERY DAY AND WE DO NOTHING TO STOP THEM BUT WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT PEOPLE IN UTAH OR WHEREVER JUST HAVING A PARTY? WE SEND IN THE S.W.A.T. FULLY SARMORED AND CAMOFLAUGED SWAT MEMBERS WITH MASKS AND GAS MASKS AND AUTOMATIC RIFLES. IF I HAVE A CHOICE ANYWAYS BETWEEN AMERICAN "PROTECTOR" AND NAZI WITH NO RACIST FEELINGS THEN I AM WITH THE NAZIS. THE NAZIS WERE RACIST. THAT IS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HATE THEM. I AM NOT. BUT YOU MAY CALL ME CAZI. CHRISTIAN-NAZI. GOOD LUCK AMERICA BECAUSE THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO COLLAPSE IN ON ITSELF AND ALL WE CAN DO IS DUCK OUR HEADS AND SADLY BLINK ON THE COUNTRY GEORGE WASHINGTON WOULD SHAKE HIS WIG-HEADED HEAD ON. AMERICA IS NO LONGER A #1 COUNTRY. UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING, KEEP THIS COUNTRY AS IT WAS WHEN THE DECLERATION OF INDEPENDANCE WAS SIGNED, THEN WE WILL NOT BECOME A SECOND-CLASS, THIRD-CLASS OR EVEN A FOURTH-CLASS COUNTRY. WE WILL BE NOT A COUNTY AT ALL. A GIANT, FOOL-FILLED LAND WITH NOTHING BUT PROTECTION. "THOSE WHO TRADE FREEDOM FOR SECURITY DO NOT DESERVE FREEDOM IN THE FIRST PLACE." That about these Mexicans was racist and very offensive to me. and why would you nuke Europe.America never was a A1 country. It always sucked. Always telling other countrys what to do. An if they don't listen ya attack'em 'n bring'em so called democracy! an'why does everybody always whine about those jews they're not the only ones who died in that frickking war u know!

SamuraiSquirrel
Originally posted by Tiberius
That about these Mexicans was racist and very offensive to me. and why would you nuke Europe.America never was a A1 country. It always sucked. Always telling other countrys what to do. An if they don't listen ya attack'em 'n bring'em so called democracy! an'why does everybody always whine about those jews they're not the only ones who died in that frickking war u know!

i like you, you actually think with your head about that war, but the truth in fact is that the jews gypsies and homo's were the ones that got themselves gassed slaughtered burned and mutilated for a senseless reason, because they were supposedly hoarding money, hitler had a good idea, just bad motives, if instead of jews gypsies and homo's. he shouldve gotten rid of child rapists, child molesters, murderers and so forth and so on.

Gryn Jabar
that is very offensive to them. I am not Jewish but I still find the Nazi symbol offense.
So? Why should HE have to alter his life to suit YOUR tastes? Or anyone else's?

"people associate it with the Holocaust."

So? I associate beer with drunkenness, lewdness and perversity, relatives of mine have been executed for committing crimes under the influence, including the murder of a police officer. Yet you don't see me bitching and moaning every time someone has a beer sig do you? While I'm not comparing beer to a swastika, you the point is still valid.

Raven Guardia
Ah, but Christians ideally shouldn't have enemies, since Christ says love all. Instead, consider him lost and ignorant, and in need of saving.

That is ture.

Gryn Jabar
LISTEN! IF THE NAZIS DIDNT WANT WAR THEN THEY WOULDNT HAVE DECLARED IT! SAME AS 9/11. WE COULD HAVE JSUT NUKED ALL THE MAJOR CITIES IN EUROPE AND HAVE BEEN OVER IT. BUT WE DECIDED TO LET OUR PEOPLE DIE. SOME, CONDEMED TO HELL, AND AS IRONIC AS IT MAY SEM, FIGHTING FOR A COUNRTY THAT NO LONGER EXISTS! THERE IS NO AMERICA ANYMORE. AMERICA IS IN THE DUMPS. MEXICANS ENTERING THE COUNRTY EVERY DAY AND WE DO NOTHING TO STOP THEM BUT WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT PEOPLE IN UTAH OR WHEREVER JUST HAVING A PARTY? WE SEND IN THE S.W.A.T. FULLY SARMORED AND CAMOFLAUGED SWAT MEMBERS WITH MASKS AND GAS MASKS AND AUTOMATIC RIFLES. IF I HAVE A CHOICE ANYWAYS BETWEEN AMERICAN "PROTECTOR" AND NAZI WITH NO RACIST FEELINGS THEN I AM WITH THE NAZIS. THE NAZIS WERE RACIST. THAT IS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HATE THEM. I AM NOT. BUT YOU MAY CALL ME CAZI. CHRISTIAN-NAZI. GOOD LUCK AMERICA BECAUSE THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO COLLAPSE IN ON ITSELF AND ALL WE CAN DO IS DUCK OUR HEADS AND SADLY BLINK ON THE COUNTRY GEORGE WASHINGTON WOULD SHAKE HIS WIG-HEADED HEAD ON. AMERICA IS NO LONGER A #1 COUNTRY. UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING, KEEP THIS COUNTRY AS IT WAS WHEN THE DECLERATION OF INDEPENDANCE WAS SIGNED, THEN WE WILL NOT BECOME A SECOND-CLASS, THIRD-CLASS OR EVEN A FOURTH-CLASS COUNTRY. WE WILL BE NOT A COUNTY AT ALL. A GIANT, FOOL-FILLED LAND WITH NOTHING BUT PROTECTION. "THOSE WHO TRADE FREEDOM FOR SECURITY DO NOT DESERVE FREEDOM IN THE FIRST PLACE."
1) All caps doesn't work. Stop using it.
2) Why the hell would you have nuked Europe's cities?
3) Fourth Class?
4) About the mexicans: That's you have a border patrol.

Tiberius
Originally posted by SamuraiSquirrel
i like you, you actually think with your head about that war, but the truth in fact is that the jews gypsies and homo's were the ones that got themselves gassed slaughtered burned and mutilated for a senseless reason, because they were supposedly hoarding money, hitler had a good idea, just bad motives, if instead of jews gypsies and homo's. he shouldve gotten rid of child rapists, child molesters, murderers and so forth and so on.

More Russians died than Jews. I never heard anyone talk about'em. Or about the victims of Hiroshima an' Nagasaki.

Gryn Jabar
Or about the victims of Hiroshima an' Nagasaki.
You obviously haven't read that many contemporary history books. There is a HUGE controversy about whether Truman was justified in dropping the bomb.

Kharhmah
Oh dear god thats hilarious.

SamuraiSquirrel
im wondering if anyone actually read all that.

Kharhmah
I skimmed it. erm

SamuraiSquirrel
but the main point i was trying to make was that:

those people that hate the nazi's for their beliefs, even though they are twisted and wrong, should be respected non the less, other wise that makes them exactly the same.

Darth_Janus
I skimmed it. erm

That's rather one sided... I read what you wrote entirely.

Gryn Jabar
Painful as it was, I also read it. Janus, get back to the SW forums, it's like a n00b invasion, and we need every man we can get.

Darth_Janus
Already there.

Kharhmah
That's rather one sided... I read what you wrote entirely.
I didn't write six paragraphs.

Plus. I skim read quite thoroughly.

RogerRamjet
i can't believe what i'm reading here....*omfg*

SamuraiSquirrel
what would that be?

RogerRamjet
reading some "American History X" bullshit synopsis from a 15 year old who just wants to provoke and does not fully comprehend what he's actually saying...

...what did you think?

Clone-Commander
That about these Mexicans was racist and very offensive to me. and why would you nuke Europe.America never was a A1 country. It always sucked. Always telling other countrys what to do. An if they don't listen ya attack'em 'n bring'em so called democracy! an'why does everybody always whine about those jews they're not the only ones who died in that frickking war u know! Who said I was just talking about the jews? You stupid frikin' lunatic you are.

Clone-Commander
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
1) All caps doesn't work. Stop using it.
2) Why the hell would you have nuked Europe's cities?
3) Fourth Class?
4) About the mexicans: That's you have a border patrol.

Border patrol? Border patrol just send them back to mexico and say "byee bye"

Darth_Janus
Border patrol? Border patrol just send them back to mexico and say "byee bye"

This thread needs to be closed.

moises
Support the advancement of the Aryan race.

http://poststuff5.entensity.net/083105/media.php?media=ar.wmv

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by moises
Support the advancement of the Aryan race.

http://poststuff5.entensity.net/083105/media.php?media=ar.wmv

You MUST be kidding.

The Aryan race consists of the caucasian people who came from about the middle of Eurasia and settled in India thousands of years ago. Hitler's psychobabble is the daydream of a megalomaniac and the nightmare of the modern world.

moises
You MUST be kidding.

The Aryan race consists of the caucasian people who came from about the middle of Eurasia and settled in India thousands of years ago. Hitler's psychobabble is the daydream of a megalomaniac and the nightmare of the modern world. No, I am not kidding.

Darth_Janus
Than you're deluded and uninformed. I'd feel sorry for you if I wasn't anti-ignorant.

Can a mod shut this thread down already?

Rand al'Thor
Than you're deluded and uninformed. I'd feel sorry for you if I wasn't anti-ignorant.

Can a mod shut this thread down already?

Yes please shut this thread down.

Captain REX
Sheesh, I had a swastika in the background of a sig once, and I didn't get called a Neo-Nazi. messed

SamuraiSquirrel
problem is everyone that thinks they can hate the nazi's cause of they race, is infact acting just as a nazi would, and to the guy who said, "they killed more russians than jews" good point, but we didnt give a shit cause they didnt die with out a gun in their hands, the jews died right then and their, and just for this, i am going to make a nazi signature just to piss every last one of you guys off.

Lord Janus
That's an uninformed statement. Russian POWs didn't have guns in their hands, and they made up a good portion of the camps.

Glad to see such ignorance still exists in the modern era. Go read a book.

Grand Moff Gav
Books the crucibles of all knowledge.

Raven Guardia
but the main point i was trying to make was that:

those people that hate the nazi's for their beliefs, even though they are twisted and wrong, should be respected non the less, other wise that makes them exactly the same.

So, you think people who enjoy mass murders of innocent people, raping young women children. Painful torture, starvation of others, letting people sleep in flith and their own fesses should be respected??. I am sorry but I have no respect for anyone who could hurt or harm another human being in such a way.

Lord Janus
So, you think people who enjoy mass murders of innocent people, raping young women children. Painful torture, starvation of others, letting people sleep in flith and their own fesses should be respected??. I am sorry but I have no respect for anyone who could hurt or harm another human being in such a way.

Uh... When did the Nazis ever practice rape of young women and children?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Lord Janus
Uh... When did the Nazis ever practice rape of young women and children?

come on, what didnt they do to them. Maybe not yuong like 5 or 6 but like 15, 16.

Lord Janus
That's not a very convincing reason. Do you have any proof of this? If not, it's a baseless accusation.

I could just as easily say that the Americans in Vietnam raped little girls. If I had proof, then it would make sense. If I am just assuming based on character (Much like you are) I don't have a leg to stand on.

Raven Guardia
That's not a very convincing reason. Do you have any proof of this? If not, it's a baseless accusation.

I could just as easily say that the Americans in Vietnam raped little girls. If I had proof, then it would make sense. If I am just assuming based on character (Much like you are) I don't have a leg to stand on.

oh dont start this. I didnt say that all did it. But there are cases. When I was in 7th grade ( I am out of school now) our 7th grade year was based around the Holocust (each 7th grade year has a topic in history is based around) we spent a whole school year learning about what went on and how things happened. I dont need to give you any proof. use your brian.

Grand Moff Gav

Enjoy It? It would seem to those who have researched Hitler know he did what he did for what he believed was best for Germany.

Lord Janus
oh dont start this. I didnt say that all did it. But there are cases. When I was in 7th grade ( I am out of school now) our 7th grade year was based around the Holocust (each 7th grade year has a topic in history is based around) we spent a whole school year learning about what went on and how things happened. I dont need to give you any proof. use your brian.

Use my brain?

Some Christian you are.

But you pointed it out like it was the norm and not the exception, and I asked for any proof, since I've never run across anything like that and I'd like to think that I would know, being a history major.

But thanks for being civil about it.

Raven Guardia
Enjoy It? It would seem to those who have researched Hitler know he did what he did for what he believed was best for Germany.

What is gang up on Raven?....If he would of disliked the idea or what he was doing he wouldn't have done would he? No, people don't continue to do what they dislike. Hitler had mental problems, he was OCD but that doesn't mean he had the right to do what he did. How could it possibly be helping Germany by torturing and killing millions of innocent people? Just because in WW1 Germnay more-less became the scape goat Hitler took it as a major hit against his pride as a German soldier and decide to rise up and try and take over. his hench men were as bad as him, Joseph Gobbles (sp?) even poisoned his own family and then killed himself. I don't see how anyone can possibly agree with what went on or even try to think any of it was right.

Grand Moff Gav
No Hitler did not have mental problems,at least not at the beginning.He knew what he was doing and why he was doing it.For His Germany.

Lord Janus
..> And this is why threads like this need to be closed.

Raven Guardia
Use my brain?

Some Christian you are.

But you pointed it out like it was the norm and not the exception, and I asked for any proof, since I've never run across anything like that and I'd like to think that I would know, being a history major.

But thanks for being civil about it.

okay, How can you sit there and say "some Christian you are" this has nothing to do with Christianity. I can state my point of view and still be a Christian. By telling you to use your brain is nothing against religion is not like I told you to "f*ck off" or "go to hell" all I said was use your brian. There is nothing wrong with that or sinful about it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raven Guardia
No Hitler did not have mental problems,at least not at the beginning.He knew what he was doing and why he was doing it.For His Germany.

OMG! I took Psychology Hitler was OCD. He was abused as a child, his father was a heavy drinker and his mom dressed him in girls clothing...he developed OCD while he was solider in WW1.

Lord Janus
okay, How can you sit there and say "some Christian you are" this has nothing to do with Christianity. I can state my point of view and still be a Christian. By telling you to use your brain is nothing against religion is not like I told you to "f*ck off" or "go to hell" all I said was use your brian. There is nothing wrong with that or sinful about it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, you profess to be a Christian and yet you clearly insulted my intelligence for asking a legit question. That's not very Christianlike to me, considering Christians are supposed to love one another and love all people regardless of their faults. They are supposed to be the good guys, not self righteous punks.

Lord Janus
OMG! I took Psychology Hitler was OCD. He was abused as a child, his father was a heavy drinker and his mom dressed him in girls clothing...he developed OCD while he was solider in WW1.

... You're eighteen. You took high school level psychology. Not saying you're wrong here with this point, but don't argue that like it's an accomplishment. The curriculum for high school is pathetic, especially here in America. Now if you had a Bachelor's or PhD in psychology, I might be willing to listen to you seriously.

Raven Guardia
... You're eighteen. You took high school level psychology. Not saying you're wrong here with this point, but don't argue that like it's an accomplishment. The curriculum for high school is pathetic, especially here in America. Now if you had a Bachelor's or PhD in psychology, I might be willing to listen to you seriously.

Listen I took the advanced Psych course it was set a College level and I got A's in it. You should be saying your not going to listen just because I am 18 year old. I may be 18 but I still have a voice I still have an opinion and what I learn and say is just as important as what you learn and say

Well, you profess to be a Christian and yet you clearly insulted my intelligence for asking a legit question. That's not very Christianlike to me, considering Christians are supposed to love one another and love all people regardless of their faults. They are supposed to be the good guys, not self righteous punks.

That is very stereotypical. Yes Christians should be all good and love others, but we are still humans we still get angry we still have opinions just be religious doesn't mean we never get angry or loose control. I am not punk, I got strong opinions and I am not afraid to voice them.

Zen2nd
Well I like to help, so I made this. Not exactly to your specifications but hope its something.

http://www.pixpond.com/09/hellboygrid.JPG

Lord Janus
Listen I took the advanced Psych course it was set a College level and I got A's in it. You should be saying your not going to listen just because I am 18 year old. I may be 18 but I still have a voice I still have an opinion and what I learn and say is just as important as what you learn and say

That is very stereotypical. Yes Christians should be all good and love others, but we are still humans we still get angry we still have opinions just be religious doesn't mean we never get angry or loose control. I am not punk, I got strong opinions and I am not afraid to voice them.

First part, you were putting it out there like your schooling makes you the automatic authority. I took four years of psychology and Aced it all. Does this mean anything I say will neccessarily be better than yours? No. It does mean that I have more scholarly background then you, or say another person, but it doesn't automatically validate my opinion. And you're eighteen, point being you aren't a psychologist or a psych major. If you were, your flaunt would have some backing.

Second, it's not stereotypical- it's the Bible. Unless you're a one-day a week Christian, you should try your damndest to be an accepting and reasonable person, feelings and opinions aside. Yes, people get angry and they say this and they say that... but instead of brushing it off like it's no big deal (Which you did) a real Christian would apologize for any offense, deliberate or not, and reiterate their position or move on to another point.

So in short, you're being an immature and contradictory, and you aren't proving up, just saying "Well, I went to school and did this project and got As and thus my totally vague statement about Nazis as a whole raping little girls and woman must be true."

Raven Guardia
First part, you were putting it out there like your schooling makes you the automatic authority. I took four years of psychology and Aced it all. Does this mean anything I say will neccessarily be better than yours? No. It does mean that I have more scholarly background then you, or say another person, but it doesn't automatically validate my opinion. And you're eighteen, point being you aren't a psychologist or a psych major. If you were, your flaunt would have some backing.

Second, it's not stereotypical- it's the Bible. Unless you're a one-day a week Christian, you should try your damndest to be an accepting and reasonable person, feelings and opinions aside. Yes, people get angry and they say this and they say that... but instead of brushing it off like it's no big deal (Which you did) a real Christian would apologize for any offense, deliberate or not, and reiterate their position or move on to another point.

So in short, you're being an immature and contradictory, and you aren't proving up, just saying "Well, I went to school and did this project and got As and thus my totally vague statement about Nazis as a whole raping little girls and woman must be true."

Okay I tried being nice to you, But your acting like a "Know it all I am better then you are Prat". I never said I had Authority. Just because I don't have a Psych major doesn't mean I don't have a clue about Psych. No I am not pro but I still have a basic idea and thats what I was applying, I never went around saying I was all that and then some. You bashed my schooling, I let you know that it was not the average High
school course like you went on about. Secondly before your open your big mouth and spout off saying your not a Psychologist blah blah you should know thats what I am going to college for : To be a Psychologist, I am not one yet but in time I will be one.

Now, It is stereotypical to say oh your Christian you cant call me names you cant do this you cant do that you have to be perfect and holier then thou. Come off that, I don't owe you any apologize The one time I was rude to you is now because you wont let it rest. Instead you need to prove your man hood by fighting with an 18 year old girl. Its pretty pathetic if you get insulted by an 18 year old girl telling you to use your brain. Yeah I may have strong opens an attitude when people like you push me too far but that doesn't make me any less of Christian. I don't know what you have against me. I stated my opinions in the Beging and you attacked them like a wild bore. I am not a push over I am not a wimp, I'm not going to let anyone push me around trying to make me back down. Did Moises back down no? he stood up for what he believed in Like I am. Yeah I got attitude but only when it comes to you because when I tried being civil you still kept at it.

Finally, I never said All Nazis raped people. I said they tortured killed starved etc rape being one among the list. If anyone is being immature its you. You take what people say and twist it so it fits your liking then you go and blow off like what I say isn't true or have any backing. I suggest you grow up. I didn't say anything to you, until you started on me. I don't know what your deal is but come off it.

Raven Guardia
just for proof to back up what I said earlier about Nazis rapeing women since you dont believe me.

The oft-repeated thesis that the purpose of this is first and foremost to take revenge on the enemy accepts, for one thing, that women are "war material", and is, for another, refuted by reality. The victims of rape in May and June of 1945 were not only Germans, but also Jewish women who had survived the Nazi terror, and women from Eastern Europe whom the Nazis had used for slave labor. In Kuwait, too, the women raped were not exclusively Kuwaitis, but also immigrant workers from the Philippines, Egypt and other countries. Susan Brownmiller draws the conclusion that women are raped in war not only because they belong to the enemy camp, but because they are women and as such are enemies (Brownmiller 1978:69).

The "enemy" concept, however, is problematic in this context. Enemies usually know that they are enemies to each other, and they also have a theory why this is to. Someone who is attacked by an enemy usually fights back. None of this is true for the relationship between the genders. Neither do women normally expect to be attacked on a massive scale, nor do they know why this is done. As women from former Yugoslavia reported, they had felt safe until insanity was unleashed upon them (cf. Benard Schlaffer 1992:190). Starting from the above definition, the conclusion to be drawn is that women are raped not because they are enemies, but because they are the objects of a fundamental hatred borne in the cultural unconscious that comes to the surface in times of crisis.

We must obviously face the fact that in our societies there is a varying degree or hatred of women smoldering beneath a brittle surface.4 But these feelings of hatred and contempt manifest themselves already in peacetime. They are, for instance, cultivated in the socially accepted pornography that celebrates physical violence of men against women in peace time and provides a consistent system of hate values (Dworkin). As a result, most men and many women come to regard these hate-filled images as "normal" or neutral or at least not worth mentioning (cf. Dworkin 1990:35). Against this background, war also becomes "an adventure where fantasies of destruction unconsciously directed against women are encouraged and acted out" (Pohl 1992:161).

Soldiers of Nazi Germany also committed rape on a massive scale. It is furthermore known that the Wehrmacht ran brothels where women were forcibly made to work (Trial of the Major War Criminals before the International Military Tribunal, Nuremberg 1946; testimony of Jan. 31, 1946, Vol. 6:404ff; Vol. 7:456f; see also Hilberg 1961:126ff; Brownmiller 1978:55ff). In the Eastern territories the Wehrmacht used to brand the bodies of captured partisan women - and other women as well - with the words "Whore for Hitler's troops" and to use them accordingly.

and my source : http://www.wilpf.int.ch/publications/1992ruthseifert.html

Captain REX
Are we all still bitching about Nazis because some guy asked if it'd be alright to have a Swastika in his sig? Childish...

Nazis are evil, we know. Swastikas have been in sigs before on here, no one gave a damn.

SamuraiSquirrel

ok, you say you spent a whole year learning about his, but you are still so ignorant, i know a bunch of people who are neo-nazi's (having been one myself, not anymore though) and they said as i qoute "i would never touch that kyke (sorry for the language, but i must be exact) piece of trash, its filthy, and disquisting, they should all be executed till their whole race has been whiped from the face of this planet." and so on and so forth about everything else.

Lord Janus
Okay I tried being nice to you, But your acting like a "Know it all I am better then you are Prat". I never said I had Authority. Just because I don't have a Psych major doesn't mean I don't have a clue about Psych. No I am not pro but I still have a basic idea and thats what I was applying, I never went around saying I was all that and then some. You bashed my schooling, I let you know that it was not the average High
school course like you went on about. Secondly before your open your big mouth and spout off saying your not a Psychologist blah blah you should know thats what I am going to college for : To be a Psychologist, I am not one yet but in time I will be one.

Now, It is stereotypical to say oh your Christian you cant call me names you cant do this you cant do that you have to be perfect and holier then thou. Come off that, I don't owe you any apologize The one time I was rude to you is now because you wont let it rest. Instead you need to prove your man hood by fighting with an 18 year old girl. Its pretty pathetic if you get insulted by an 18 year old girl telling you to use your brain. Yeah I may have strong opens an attitude when people like you push me too far but that doesn't make me any less of Christian. I don't know what you have against me. I stated my opinions in the Beging and you attacked them like a wild bore. I am not a push over I am not a wimp, I'm not going to let anyone push me around trying to make me back down. Did Moises back down no? he stood up for what he believed in Like I am. Yeah I got attitude but only when it comes to you because when I tried being civil you still kept at it.

Finally, I never said All Nazis raped people. I said they tortured killed starved etc rape being one among the list. If anyone is being immature its you. You take what people say and twist it so it fits your liking then you go and blow off like what I say isn't true or have any backing. I suggest you grow up. I didn't say anything to you, until you started on me. I don't know what your deal is but come off it.

Okay. Originally, I said quite innocently "Uh, where exactly did Nazis rape women and children?" Specifically, because I hadn't heard any claims or stories about it. I wasn't saying it wasn't true; but when I asked for clarification, you tell me to "use my brain" and act like it's so obvious. I thought you were just lumping the crimes in with Nazis because you are equating Nazis with evil.

Nazis for the most part did evil acts. Yes. Moreso the SS then anyone else, but that's besides the point. I could point out the specifics and whatnot, but this has gotten to be something bigger than it needs to be.

Now, about your schooling; you came off sounding very self righteous and self important, like you took this class and you would know. Up until that point (and actually, until you posted the above post with the information and a link that doesn't work) you hadn't offered anything substantial, which I asked for. I didn't demand it, and I didn't come off like "omfg you idiot... you're wrong... I went to school longer than you you know nothing omfg..." No. I didn't come off like that. But I was a bit offended by your comment because (in case you had forgotten) I've been nice to you several times before and even defended you when other people were ripping in to you. Then, you were right. Now, you are probably right. But I just wanted some clarification. All you had to really say was something like "Well, I remember reading it somewhere. Let me see if I can find a source for you." Or even "I don't have a source right now, but I most certainly did read it. Trust me."

No instead you post this:

Not exactly a nice reply. If anything, very rude and condescending.

Now, the second paragraph... You say that it is stereotypical what I said about Christians. Uh, no... My aunt is a Christian and has been one for longer than you or I have been alive. She's very active in the church and is a very good person. And she's made it very clear to me how Christians are expected to act, according to the word of God and of Jesus' preachings. Your rant about how I "wouldn't let it go" and saying I have to "prove my manhood by picking on an eighteen year old girl" and such isn't very Christian like. I didn't push you "that far". If you're this touchy, you have issues that existed long before I posted here. And your statements about "not being a wimp" and "not being pushed around" sound like you have some insecurity issues and you think i'm badgering you. I'm not; I just wanted to get some insight into your post. I remembered you from before and I liked you so I didn't intend to upset you or pick at you.

Last paragraph. Again, I don't have a problem with you. I just think you're being very disagreeable and rude all of a sudden. If the topic hits too close to him, I apologize. And if I came off sounding rude, I apologize. All I wanted was some idea as to where you got that. That's all.

Raven Guardia
Okay. Originally, I said quite innocently "Uh, where exactly did Nazis rape women and children?" Specifically, because I hadn't heard any claims or stories about it. I wasn't saying it wasn't true; but when I asked for clarification, you tell me to "use my brain" and act like it's so obvious. I thought you were just lumping the crimes in with Nazis because you are equating Nazis with evil.

Nazis for the most part did evil acts. Yes. Moreso the SS then anyone else, but that's besides the point. I could point out the specifics and whatnot, but this has gotten to be something bigger than it needs to be.

Now, about your schooling; you came off sounding very self righteous and self important, like you took this class and you would know. Up until that point (and actually, until you posted the above post with the information and a link that doesn't work) you hadn't offered anything substantial, which I asked for. I didn't demand it, and I didn't come off like "omfg you idiot... you're wrong... I went to school longer than you you know nothing omfg..." No. I didn't come off like that. But I was a bit offended by your comment because (in case you had forgotten) I've been nice to you several times before and even defended you when other people were ripping in to you. Then, you were right. Now, you are probably right. But I just wanted some clarification. All you had to really say was something like "Well, I remember reading it somewhere. Let me see if I can find a source for you." Or even "I don't have a source right now, but I most certainly did read it. Trust me."

No instead you post this:

Not exactly a nice reply. If anything, very rude and condescending.

Now, the second paragraph... You say that it is stereotypical what I said about Christians. Uh, no... My aunt is a Christian and has been one for longer than you or I have been alive. She's very active in the church and is a very good person. And she's made it very clear to me how Christians are expected to act, according to the word of God and of Jesus' preachings. Your rant about how I "wouldn't let it go" and saying I have to "prove my manhood by picking on an eighteen year old girl" and such isn't very Christian like. I didn't push you "that far". If you're this touchy, you have issues that existed long before I posted here. And your statements about "not being a wimp" and "not being pushed around" sound like you have some insecurity issues and you think i'm badgering you. I'm not; I just wanted to get some insight into your post. I remembered you from before and I liked you so I didn't intend to upset you or pick at you.

Last paragraph. Again, I don't have a problem with you. I just think you're being very disagreeable and rude all of a sudden. If the topic hits too close to him, I apologize. And if I came off sounding rude, I apologize. All I wanted was some idea as to where you got that. That's all.

I am sorry I came off rude to you. I tend to be very opinionated (even though that is not a good quality) and get into arguments easy. I am sorry that I was mean and came off as rude. It just makes me angry when people don't tend or seem like they don't believe me. I am sorry if I upset you.

ok, you say you spent a whole year learning about his, but you are still so ignorant, i know a bunch of people who are neo-nazi's (having been one myself, not anymore though) and they said as i qoute "i would never touch that kyke (sorry for the language, but i must be exact) piece of trash, its filthy, and disquisting, they should all be executed till their whole race has been whiped from the face of this planet." and so on and so forth about everything else.
How am I ignorant? I stated my opinion. Anyone who hates anybody enough to torture or discriminate is a sick person. I don't see how anyone could be so hateful as to hurt another human. Its sick.

SamuraiSquirrel
i love to hurt others, and i love to be hurt in return, some people are just slightly sick in the head, and i am one of them, it give me hapiness to know that i am superior to another, and even more happy to know that sumone else is superior to me, that way i have a goal to reach, but yes, torturing is a problem that they should not have had to go through, i agree. nobody should have to endure some bodies else's anger towards them for no reason, unless they are willing to endure it, that is different.

el_barto

In the great words of the Dead Kennedys

"Nazi punks
Nazi punks
Nazi punks-**** Off!"

Deus Ex
Way to bring up a thread that needn't be brought up.

el_barto
Sorry, I was just bored. Oh well, not like it hurt anyone right?

Deus Ex
Well, it's a hotnest, that's for sure. Don't say I didn't warn you.

el_barto
Oh well, I'm not coming back to this thread anyways.

Cepheus
you are so unbelievably moronic

SamuraiSquirrel
Originally posted by el_barto
In the great words of the Dead Kennedys

"Nazi punks
Nazi punks
Nazi punks-**** Off!"
yeah, we finally let this thread die, and what happens, sum punk ass ***** that thinks the goverment is out to get him, sum little emo goth fagget who has little to no life or anything else to do, just had to come and wake up this thread, what a little *****

lil bitchiness
There is a signature request thread - you can use that. You can also request avatars from there.

Also, this thread has gone way into bashing and childishness. If you would like to continue further debate on the swastika, please open a thread in General Discussion Forum.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.