KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Nazi signature?

Nazi signature?
Started by: Clone-Commander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clone-Commander
Dark Rogue

Nazi signature?

I wanted to know if I could have a signature with the nazi flag and the name "Friedrich" under it.Can anyone help?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 03:10 AM
Clone-Commander is currently offline Click here to Send Clone-Commander a Private Message Find more posts by Clone-Commander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

No, Nazi's Suck no expression

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:06 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

Seems interesting.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:14 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
No, Nazi's Suck no expression

agreed.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:18 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Nazi signature?

Originally posted by Clone-Commander
I wanted to know if I could have a signature with the nazi flag and the name "Friedrich" under it.Can anyone help?

Nazi's suck ass becuase their racist assholes! And if your a Neo Nazi than you suck ass to (and if your not then disregard what I just said).

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:23 AM
Rand al'Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, anyone who is just here randomnly asking for a sig with their name on it and a Nazi flag is either not fully awake or is just feeding the fire for flame-postage.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 07:05 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

Seems like the guy is an Neo-Nazi since he wants the word " Friedrich " in it. I was thinking he meant " Frichen. " As in ****.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 12:41 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Clone-Commander

Why do you want one? If you are a Neo-Nazi then fair enough but is there a reason?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 01:24 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

WTF dude.They dont like Neo Nazi were i come from. What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:38 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Telling someone being a Neo-Nazi is stupid and evil etc isnt going to stop them being one.You have to talk to them.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:43 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

K.Your right.So clone commander,how is it that you worship Hitler?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:54 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Do you know anything about him and his policies

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:56 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Dude lighten up.Its a joke.Hes probably no Nazi at all.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:14 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

You never know...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:15 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

no nazi sig. that's rude.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:34 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by riku harada
no nazi sig. that's rude.

Which is the choice of the moderators and the admin, and we should respect those choices. But if you're going to ban a nazi flag sig because of it being offensive, one can just as easily argue against anything else in here being offensive, from your half dressed women, same sex kissing sigs, pentagrams, beer rules, whatever. Anything can come under fire at that point, since you're making a discrimination based on one thing and that being conmtraversial. If it was directly hateful and antagonistic, then yes, it shouldn't be here. But if it's just a swastika and a flag, whatever. Ignore them if you don't like their sig.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:40 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Which is the choice of the moderators and the admin, and we should respect those choices. But if you're going to ban a nazi flag sig because of it being offensive, one can just as easily argue against anything else in here being offensive, from your half dressed women, same sex kissing sigs, pentagrams, beer rules, whatever. Anything can come under fire at that point, since you're making a discrimination based on one thing and that being conmtraversial. If it was directly hateful and antagonistic, then yes, it shouldn't be here. But if it's just a swastika and a flag, whatever. Ignore them if you don't like their sig.

Did women, kissing, Wiccan symbols or beer have any part to play in the deaths of over 11 million innocent people? roll eyes (sarcastic)

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:00 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

the nazi swastica is originally a sign of peace and love, the nazi's just stole it and obviously over the years the swastica is known as a evil symbol

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:46 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

yes I know.

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:08 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by Darth_Janus

your right, one person choosing not to allow a 'symbol' will push things to the slippery slope. BUT I agree with the people who dont want it. Nazi's are raciest. Kissing people of the same sex is not raciest, drinking beer is not raciest. I see your point, but in a community forum where is a very possible chance some people of the Jewish religion come here that is very offensive to them. I am not Jewish but I still find the Nazi symbol offense. Like deano said it doesn't stand for what it use too, people associate it with the Holocaust.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:24 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote