Game Maker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_shadow
If you know some code and really want to make a game...heres something for you. but warning : the best graphics you can get IM GUESSING is like doom 1 & 2. or duke nukem 3d. you can go to those mario type games too so yeah...

www.gamemaker.nl

i found the website when i was like 12 and i got addicted......unfortunately i made games with no code so they werent all that great but yeah..

P.S. if this is against KMC rules plz dont ban me..none of my friends knew if it was or not and i couldnt find the agreement thingy on the website embarrasment

Hit_and_Miss
hmmm... what language does it code in? Ill look into it.

playmean
neat-o

crazy_shadow
i believe its C++, thats the way it looks to me...i know very little of that code, only thing i know to do is the simplest thing.. make the computer talk and do mathematics on the computer :O

crazy_shadow
*bump* for the game making fans big grin

crazy_shadow
i just got a reply from the website....its GML code whatever that is erm

RoyMC
crazy shadow whats up?

crazy_shadow
nuffin >.> and you?

RoyMC
nuffin really

crazy_shadow
i added you on my buds list if thats kool big grin

RoyMC
nice and your on mine too. this morning snake eyes sent me a mesage about ultgimate spider-man that he could not beat eletro i saw and helped the guy out so hes on my buddy list two ive made a lot of friends but your the best out of all of them big grin

RoyMC
ultimate spider-man sorry about the g hahaha get it sorry about the g hahahahahahah big grin

crazy_shadow
IM THE BEST? shock awesome eek! lol

RoyMC
yeah i love you man your my first best firend ive made big grin

snake_eyes616
Originally posted by RoyMC
nice and your on mine too. this morning snake eyes sent me a mesage about ultgimate spider-man that he could not beat eletro i saw and helped the guy out so hes on my buddy list two ive made a lot of friends but your the best out of all of them big grin

embarrasment thanks man. Hope that info about Beetle helped.

crazy_shadow
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.